"No Friends" Club.

Marko looked back from the windowsill, back into the classroom and store around for something to do. Marko was a kid who was cooped up in his house all the time and didn't have time to go outside. His sad back story was to long to go into unless someone had the time, but he leaped back down into the club room from the windowsill and looks around the room. Noticing everyone has taken a liking to a person drawing, so he decides to use his talent; he walks over to were his backpack is and pulls out a violin. He goes back to his windowsill, he squats down and puts it to his chin and puts the bow to the strings. he plays out a long note and closes his eyes, he then continues intertwining notes that work perfectly the rhythm that of a sad tune. He continues on with this song humming a small song along with it.

Shou observed the whole scene in the club. There was a peaceful aura, and it was interesting. He looked at Marko inquisitively. He seemed interesting, and the urge to tease the newcomer is overwhelming.

Shou stood up and walked to where Marko was. He sat beside him on the windowsill and listened to his playing on the violin. "Nice tune," he said, whispering into his ear, before going back to his corner.

Marko flinched a bit to the sudden speech in his ear, but when he was playing his music he seemed to zone out from the real world and enter his own musical realm. He picks up speed playing the violin and continues to hum along with it but louder.

Miu's eyes entered a soft focus and her shoulders relaxed as the violin melody overtook her senses. She looked up toward Marko for a few moments. She loved violins, thought they had the most beautiful sound on the earth. Her green eyes stared with reverence, she wondered silently what Shou whispered that seemed to cause Marko to pick up speed. She took in a deep breath as relaxed in her chair before looking back at Penelope. A calm smile was now framed her face.

Penelope looked down and fumbled with her hands. "Oh, that's really cool. I always wanted to travel to the east and see all the different cultures. You accent is very adorable. What does my accent sound like?" She looked back up at her. "Could you tell me what it sounds like to you? I don't think I've ever heard anyone really say what and American accent sounds like." She was surprised beyond belief that she was told she had a nice accent. She didn't even know she had one! It was very complimenting though, coming from someone from a different culture as beautiful as Korea.

She looked back to Marko as he had started to play his violin. That was a very nice surprise. The violin was one of the most lovely instruments as far as she was concerned, right up there with the flute and the Shamisen. Penelope frowned at Shou as he trolled Marko before returning to his corner. She looked back at Miu and smiled. "I didn't see that coming at all," she said. "That is the kind of thing that makes me really like this club. You can never judge the people here by their outside appearances.

((I am officially calling Shou the club troll xD))

Miu's was smiling but she was fidgeting with her hands. "I don't know. It's hard to explain" She closed her eyes and thought deeply for a few moments. "Ehm... I guess, the american accent is really loose... I feel that each individual word in English is smooth but the sentences aren't?" After a few moments of silence she put her hands down on the table and hung her head in defeat. "I'm sorry... I wish I could describe it better." Miu raised her head to look and was smiling in apology. She was glad the constant violin music was playing else she may have gotten tense and awkward. Thankfully, with the help of Marko she didn't freeze up. She looked around, thinking about what Penelope had said. She certainly didn't judge anyone here based on their appearance, and they gave her the same respect. No weird oriental jokes, quips, or caricatures of her accent. She wouldn't have ever noticed it was like this if Penelope hadn't verbalized it for her.

Penelope shook her head. "No, i-it's okay, really! I guess it's just nice to know I have an accent at all." She smiled to reassure her. Marko's playing was a nice change for the atmosphere of the room, honestly. It felt a little more formal, somehow. It was hard to explain but Penelope suddenly felt like she wanted tea and cakes at the club room. She couldn't help smiling at her last thought.

"Hey Penelope..." Miu was silent for a few moments as she looked up. Her smile was a little awkward as she continued by bashfully asking her question. "Y-you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I was wondering. Why'd you come here? You seem so..." Miu understood that the question could be quite personal. It's just that Penelope seemed so well adjusted to her. She was so easy to talk to, though she had thoughts on why that may be. It could have just been that they just had perfectly matching personalities. "nice... Just, genuinely good."

((Yay club troll xD ))

Shou looked int the distance where Penelope was talking to Miu. He went to them and sat beside them. Staring at them silently, slightly smiling. Will this creep them out? He wondered.

Adrian Martin looked through his papers once again. The "no friends club" should be just around the corner... ah, there it was. He had decided to enter it because there was simply no other option left. Being scared of other people didn't help either. But now he was here so what could hurt. He carefully opened the door and took in the surroundings. There was a lot of people, girls as well as boys, and all he could do was feel slightly dizzy. He didn't like many people but fainting the second you enter a club isn't the best way to make an appearance.
"Hi... the "no friends club" is here, right? I haven't gotten the room wrong?"
He stood with one hand lightly resting on the door knob, his black hair with a blue tint to it almost covering his crimson eyes.

((Uhh... I'm sorry if this is sort of random, I'm trying to catch up to the posts xD I'll check them through to get the characters xD )

((Its okay! :D welcome to the rp~ ^3^ ))

Shou turned around and saw a newcomer by the door he stood up and ran towards him, looking as angry as possible, as if he wanted to bash him up. As soon as he reached him Shou stopped abruptly. He raised his hands and slicked back the newcomer's bangs and stared into his deep red eyes with his purple ones.

"Nice eyes, pretty boy," he commented softly, smiling slightly, before strolling back to his beloved corner.

Adrian looked at the boy with a confused expression, feeling his body tense at someone getting close to him. He clenched his fists trying to calm himself down somewhat.
He had gotten a problem with physical contact and basically just someone invading his personal space(which was probably a 30 cm distance from him). He had been bullied for years for his feminine looks. He was short, had slim shoulders and somewhat feminine hip curves (curse his parents). He also carried out one of those "baby faces" with soft, round face curves, big eyes with long eyelashes and a small mouth and nose. Basically most people had mistaken him for a girl with his half long hair, but he'd started to dress more like a guy to try and bring out the masculine side he didn't have.

Marko then turned around still on the windowsill, his eyes still remained closed. He then all of a sudden opened them his purple eyes staring directly at the boy, making this feeling of his soul being pierced. But he continued to play the violin which helped soothe most people, Leaping from the windowsill into the class he landed to the floor and continued to play his violin but the beat had began to become joyous and inspiring. He felt at ease in the club no one judge him.. or at least not yet, so he felt the easy going way and began dancing a bit to the song. His bare feet barley made a noise as they stomped the ground, yet he moved so swiftly and calmly which soon came to an end as he stumbled over a desk and fell face first into the floor. His feet touched the back of his head as he laid out on the floor his violin still okay but placed next to him on the floor, he stayed on the floor feeling as if this is were he belonged all his life.

Damien jaunted down the halls, swing in his step towards the club room. It had been too long since he was there, what with sickness and all. But after a full recovery, he was ready to make his return. Unlike most of the people in the club, he wasn't antisocial. In fact, he might have been a little too social. His flirtatious nature and tendency to get a little touchy-feely meant he wasn't exactly popular. Not to mention his appearence. Multiple piercings on his ears, one ring in the left of his bottom lip, and a pair of piercings over his right eyebrow gave him a bit of an intimidating appearance. But he enjoyed hanging out with the club. Sometimes they needed a little noise. He tied his shoulder length blonde hair in a high ponytail and stopped at a window to check his reflection. Hair decent, eyeliner not smudged, piercings... shiny. He reached out for the door handle, careful not to damage the nails that he'd meticulously painted black for his return.

"Hello, my sweeties! Miss me?"

Penelope looked to the door as someone else came in. She stood as Shou approached him in an aggressive manner but stopped herself when he touched him. After Shou's awkward welcoming she went up to the new boy and introduced herself. "I'm Penelope and for the moment the club leader, I guess. Yes, this is the, uh, no friends club. Our club leader is out but I can answer any questions you may have. We're very friendly people here so please do make yourself at home." She looked back when Marko stood with his violin. "There are people like this here," she giggled. It was very adorable u until he faceplanted on the floor. At first she was worried about the violin but quickly turned her attention to Marko. "Oh my goodness! Are you okay?? You probably need to go see the nurse- Can you walk? Where does it hurt?" She completely forgot her shyness upon seeing him fall and went right into maternal-mode. She had not heard the return of a former member over her panicking, sadly.

He mumbled into the floor since he didn't feel like moving " mrhm ihrm frmhm " he lifted his face up from the floor finally and said " im fine thank you ". He picked his violin up and rubbed his face, he returned to the windowsill were he went back to his sad sop story song's and closed his eyes from this major mess up. Marko continued to hum and the wind pushed his hair from his face, his soft face and flowing hair made him look like he was beautiful cause you know how long it takes for him to look this good, but then the wind just shoved his hair in his face and covered everything up. He didn't care he just continued playing on.

She ceased her panicking and sighed, now feeling the embarrassment of her reaction. She turned around toward the door and froze when she saw Damien standing in the doorway. "H-Hello," she said weakly. "It's good to see you're back in good health." She sighed aloud. "I'm sure Alfie will be glad to see you're back too." The club was suddenly full of people demanding her maternal side but it was tiring! She would worry nonetheless about their well being and, hopefully not, throw herself into some kind of motherly relationship with some of them.

Penelope shook her head and tried to focus on the returned member. "Are you sure you're feeling up to club activities again? I don't want you overexerting yourself..." There she goes again.

Miu watched as Penelope got up and talked to the others around the room. A content smile was on Miu's face as her friend did so. She wasn't really sure who else she should talk to, lightly here eyes wandered over to Marko. Perhaps it was the fact he played her favorite instrument, or possibly that when he entered the club she followed him in so that she wouldn't be in the spotlight. Her mind began to wander, thinking about all the people around her. Though unbeknownst to her, her eyes never left Marko. If anyone were to glance at her, they would think her staring.

"Indeed I am well enough to be here! You shouldn't worry so much, Mummy." "Mummy" was a reference to an old joke about how Penelope was like a mother to the entire club. "I've made a full recovery and will be attending class--" he broke off with a small coughing fit. "Ah, well. Guess it wasn't a full recovery. But I'm not contagious or anything, so don't worry. I feel fine." Damien glanced around the room. There seemed to be quite a few newcomers to the club this afternoon, as well as some familiar faces.

"By the way, Miss Penelope, who's that beauty sitting in the windowsill? He took quite a fall, didn't he? I might have to, heh, introduce myself." He chuckled to himself. Damien wasn't necessarily interested in the musician in the window, but it certainly was fun to see the looks on guys' (and girls') faces when he played his little game.

Marko turned around to face the people in the class and caught a few people staring at him but he focused mainly on miu who seemed to look as if she was inspecting him. as a bit of a flirt he smiled at her as his cheeks turned a bit rosy his purple eyes staring back at her, as he clamber back into the classroom and pulled a seat up to her. " Hello " His voice soft since he was scared shitless out of his mind. he was sat as if he was just squatting on the chair looking at her.