"No Friends" Club.

Like every club and classroom there were always two doors, while she stood there contemplating and waiting for her moment to enter, she heard someone coming. She looked to her side and saw Marko, she had a minor panic attack as he approached. She didn't know him and wasn't sure what he wanted. He seemed to have a determined look on his face. At first she thought he may have a bone to pick with her, but much to her relief he turned early and entered a door, the other door that led into the no friends club. She heard a chair move and was able to presume that the boy had taken a seat. Miu blinked for a moment, running her fingers through her chestnut hair, as she noticed the door was still open. So she decided now was as good a time as any and approached. She peered with one deep green eye into the room, taking in the atmosphere before silently slipping in and grabbing the door, closing it as quietly as she could manage. Hoping most of the attention would be directed toward the purple eyed boy. This would keep things less awkward for her anyway.

Miko's hazel eyes moved towards the door. A somewhat familiar boy was standing there, watching them. She glanced at the others. None of them had noticed him waiting. She didn't bother to introduce herself. Her shyness always got in the way of her talking. Although the No Friends Club was made for making friends, Miko never really made an effort to talk to those around her. They all seemed friendly, there was no mistaking, but she couldn't make herself talk. She sighed in frustration, then continued drawing.
It was meant to be her mother. What she could remember of her, anyway.

Marko then made his way into the room bringing out his braveness he smiles as he enters the room, one of his purple eyes covered by his black hair. he opens his mouth and says " is this the..no friends club? " He then realizes how stupid he sounded and sighed at himself face palming and then looking back at everyone who was probably now staring at him. He adjusted his uniform and stood kind of sideways, " I heard that you guys are good at your job " he looks down at the flyer and then back at the group.

Penelope blinks, giving Shou a smile that said "good game" before looking at all of the new people that walked in. She felt her chest constrict and she had to try harder to breath. The leader was gone as of the moment and she often took it upon herself to fulfill his duties when he was absent or out so she had to do it now. Penelope looked back at Heidi and explained her task before standing shakily from her chair. Someone had to introduce them and everything. The club would look very unfriendly if no one did.

She took a deep breath and swallowed hard as she came to stand near the newcomers. "Um, y-yes this is the no friends club. Our leader is out at the moment, but I can answer any questions you may have. My name is Penelope, I kind of handle things when he's out. What are your names?"

Since he is probably the most non nervous person out of the newcomers right now " my name is Marko.. Marko Hisashi..nice to meet you" His hand in his pockets his shoes tied to his backpack and his hair covering one of his eyes he smiles a bit.

She placed her hand in the other, lightly wringing it in attempt to get over her shyness. She was smiling though, she could tell that Penelope felt a little out of place, which in turn made Miu feel a little more comfortable. "I-I'm Miu." She took a small breath in, she knew she stuttered a little and she wanted to follow up with some semblance of calmness. Her body language spoke volumes of her discomfort. Though, she was glad that Marko took the lead on introductions. "I was just wondering if you'd mind if I stuck around." She looked down after she finished her sentence. "J-Just in the back, I don't want to get in anyone's way."

Miko had finished her picture, but she needed to add some colour. She walked across the class, blushing as she felt the eyes of her fellow students looking at her. Most of them probably didn't know she was there. She hid her face with her dark brown hair and grabbed the art untensils from a cupboard, then sat back down at her seat by the window, glancing at the newcomers again before contiuing her work.

" i was just... ya know trying to make friends... and you guys seemed like the people to make friends with...i swear i can be helpful with the club" he scratches the back of his head and then puts a hand on a desk with papers on it and leans but as he leans the papers slip and he falls down to the floor. but gets back up quick as lightning, his face turns a bit red but he continues to smile.

Penelope smiles at Miu and tries not to laugh at Marko's fall. "You won't get in anyone's way Miu, I promise. We're all very good about things like that. There's isn't much to get in the way of actually." She looks at Marko. "We're very lax here and don't do much but the point of the club is to socialize and...stuff." Her cheeks went a little darker, luckily her skin tone prevented the full red color from showing.

"I mean, we do a lot of interesting things here! There are a lot of interesting people here as well. The girl over there-" she points to Heidi- "is also new to the club. I'm sort of trying to talk with her and get her, you know, comfortable. I will say that there are some strange ones here So don't be too freaked out if someone approaches you in a weird way. We're all different." She glances at Shou as she finished.

Miu smiled graciously. The awkward atmosphere was nothing but welcome to her. Most people she had met seemed to be so good in social situations that it left her feeling embarrassed and out of place all of the time. She was glad to know that there were others like her out there. With little else to do or say on the spot she simply nodded in appreciation, before walking to the seat beside Miko. She lightly pulled the seat out, but didn't sit down immediately instead she looked to the girl drawing. As the sun shone through the window it illuminated her face and gave the green of her eyes a glow. With a awkward smile she asked Miko. "Would you mind if I sit here?" ​She was lightly blushing, not because she was embarrassed but she felt strangely comfortable, and incredibly happy that she was conversing on her own accord.

He continued to smile and walked deeper into the club-room he once again as an cluts tripped over something and fell to the floor. this time he laughed himself as he got up and dusted himself off, he grabbed a seat and stepped onto it once he stepped onto it he equated down and put his hands onto his knees looking at the different people in the room and then his purple eyes locked with Penelope's his face turned red but he quickly evaded eye contact by closing his eyes and hanging his head. He thought to himself what was he doing here and if they would be friends with him but he just squatted there in the chair thinking.

Penelope smiled as each new person found a place to reside in the club room. She let out a deep breath as she went back to the table where she was talking with Heidi. They were very interesting people, though she was decidedly worried about the guy not wearing shoes. He had them and that was a good thing, but he was walking around with nothing on his feet. What would he do if it rained? She shook the thoughts from her head. No matter how shy she was her caring nature always got the best of her.

She looked back at Miu where she had joined Miko and couldn't help feeling a little pride. She had introduced herself, talked about the club a little, and got them semi comfortable in the club already. She had done well! When the Alfie returned she would have to inform him of the new members. They seemed to attract the most unique type of people.

Shou smiled and looked at hi watch. Not bad, about a few minutes. He looked towards the door and saw a whole bunch of newcomers, and there was a guy with black hair and purple eyes. How....interesting, he thought. He originally had black hair too..

He heard the guy introducing himself as Marko, he think. He'll find a way to introduce himself to him later on, he seems smitten with Penelope, he thought.

He turned his gaze towards Miko, where Miu was conversing with her. They both seemed cute, and he wanted to tease them too.

He secretly went behind Miko's back and leaned real close to her, and whispered into her ear, "nice painting, wish I could draw like you." He then turned to Miu and smiled at her mysteriously, lighting up his purple eyes, before going back to his corner again.

Marko notices the boy who had similar features as him, he felt a bit more awkward now that he had to compete with another good looking guy as himself. He face-palmed himself again and laughed a bit looking over to the window were the sun was obviously shinning in. he loved days like this so he decided to open a window and crouch in the windowsill like a weird guy he is, the wind blowing in his hair he inhaled deeply enjoying this day. he looked at the kids walking by and how they looked at him with an awkward look which he didnt like at all. But that wouldnt stop him from enjoying this beautiful freedom.

Penelope conversed with Heidi until they had gotten rid of the weird air Shou had set at the beginning. She listened to Heidi speak and shared her own thoughts on whatever she was saying. It was nice talking to someone like Heidi, she was very genuine. There was nothing fake about her even though she was so pretty. Usually this was not the case so she found herself setting the girl in a very important part of her mind. After a while she broke off to leave her to explore the club or whatever she wanted to do. She walked by Shou and took a book from the bookshelf.

She looked up at Marko sitting in the window and sighed. Maybe they should go outside and play a game... The room was a little stuffy and it would be a great chance to get everyone really working together and familiar with each other. She blushed lightly and shook her head. It was a nice thought but she could really call everyone's attention to herself. She was fairly good at organizing, but with all eyes on her she made the stupidest mistakes, so she went quietly to a corner and stuck her nose in her book.

Miu sat lightly beside the girl, she paid no mind the to the man who had approached them and walked away. Her eyes looked silently at the drawing that Miko was working on. Eventually her eyes moved away, simply focusing on the table for a moment until she looked up at Penelope. Miu shifted in her seat a little, mildly uncomfortable but still smiling."S-so." She stammered at first but composed herself as she talked, "How was your day today?" Her voice wavered a little but it was filled with genuine curiosity.

Penelope looked up from her book. "My day? It was nice I suppose," she answered hesitantly. "Including you we gained three new members today so today felt pretty productive." She closed her finger in the book to hold her page and set her attention on Miu. Talking to other people as shy as herself was easier for her than talking to more outgoing people. It was strange, but she did not like to see others feeling left out. "How was your day...Miu, was it?"

Miu nodded lightly to her in response. "Yep." But soon her smiled faded and eyes dulled, turning downward. "My day has been..." Her voice trailed off, and slowly the events of the day began to reform in her mind. It had been long, frustrating, and had left her exhausted. People asking all sorts of weird cultural and personal questions. It truly astonished her that people would be so bold. After a few moments a small smile found her lips and a dim light returned to her eyes. Though her day was long, it inevitably lead her here. She looked back up. "It's been such a fantastic day..."

Penelope's maternal instinct wanted to kick in oh so badly but she didn't want to go freaking her out though she seemed unfazed by Shou's approach. She could tell there was something bothering her or at least that her day had been less than fantastic. Whatever the case, Penelope had to help her out of it. "I'm glad to hear that you had good day. You have a really nice accent by the way. I wish I had an accent. Where are you from?"

As Penelope spoke some blush found Miu's cheeks. Not that Penelope was the first one to comment on her accent, but she certainly was the first that didn't just ask her to "say potato" or something of the like. She fidgeted lightly with a shy smile. "I'm from South Korea." Penelope was being so nice to her, it felt a little out of the ordinary but it was quite welcomed. After a moment passed Miu threw in "But I think you have a really nice accent too." Realizing the thought may need more clarity she continued with haste. "But I mean... I mean you can't hear it cause you grew up here." Quickly she was becoming flustered but forced herself to continue. "But you're voice is still really unique from others and it sounds nice." Miu's smile was awkward and she felt like adding one more thing in. "You know what I mean?" ​Then with only awkward eyes she waited for a response.