NO DOMINION | Dark Fantasy Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really reserve anything. I just judge when finished profiles are up. But I assure you, I'll judge no matter the space. I won't deny because we've randomly become full. That would surprise me.

So hard surprise me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I changed my mind, I can't think up more than just the class and the skill. So I am just going to drop of out this, but good luck and see you in ATOF

Disregard that PM. Currently working on a CS to apply for one of those two slots. I'm very interested in this world and LOVE the system of what I've seen thus far.

Bored out of my mind. My RPs are updating so infrequently, thanks to finals/midterms/holiday stuff/other RL issues.

I've been eyeballing this for a day or two and just want to say I'm working on a CS and should hopefully have it up tomorrow.

Just a heads up, since I didn't mention anything at the time - I've thrown my hat in, CS done and all. Hopefully this takes off the ground.

@SanguineCetus @O|NoSoul @Grothnor @LVL1337N00B @WishfulNemo @Misaou @Jakers

Sorry. Work sort of hit me like a testosterone filled linebacker. Weird how the Holidays are also crazy for the Medical Field. Anyway, I was just quoting you all to see when a good time to start the RP would be. I know the holidays are coming up, and I don't want to pressure introduction posts during the midst of how busy it might be. So, I was just seeing shen you guys wanted to get started. This week? Next weekend? After the beginning of the year?

Let me know.

Just a heads up, since I didn't mention anything at the time - I've thrown my hat in, CS done and all. Hopefully this takes off the ground.
I will get to looking over it. Thanks!

I've been eyeballing this for a day or two and just want to say I'm working on a CS and should hopefully have it up tomorrow.
I will also check yours out!

• Thank You
Reactions: Sailor Arti
I'm good with whenever everyone else is ready.

Reactions: Tyrannosaurus Rekt
I'm good with whenever everyone else is ready.
Same here, oddly enough I have a good amount of free time.
Just depends on everyone else going-ons, it's that time of year and whatnot.

I'm pretty much 99% free this Christmas, so I'm also cool for whenever. Starting it this week or the next appeals to me, but it's perfectly understandable if peeps have got Christmas stuff to attend to.

Also, uh oh! Lakkta is going to be very afraid of Vando over there if she finds out his profession, due to her past experience with some... unsavoury characters... who've kinda tried to burn her alive because they thought she was some sort of deadly witch? Ah well, I'm sure they'll get along fine in time~.

I should see my schedule start to open back up after Christmas, so anytime then.

Lol @Tyrannosaurus Rekt You know I do nothing all day but derp around. I'm available whenever you are buddy xD

There's always enough time in the day to spare, far as I'm concerned.

I'm plenty flexible. I don't care when this launches, so long as it does.

In the meantime, figured I'd share a few interesting videos to watch - specifically about the kind of combat we'll likely be playing out in here. These are all demonstrations of how as realistic a fight with classic medieval weapons, usually swords and polearms tend to play out. Definitely goes against pretty much anything you see in movies or most video games. I was a practitioner myself for a few years, and it definitely helps when it comes to describing fights and making them seem believable.

A short documentary that gives some pretty good insight and information on ''medieval'' style combat.

Just putting it out there - just for those who are curious. If it piques your interest, I'm sure you'll look it up as well!

Reactions: O|NoSoul
@Tyrannosaurus Rekt, I'm going to be that party pooper and say that I might be busier with the holiday festivities than what I have been until now, haha, sorry. OTL

Though, I'm cool with this starting now. Don't worry about me. I should be able to make at least one introduction post. Ideally I would like it to start after Christmas, preferably on the 27/28, because the Netherlands has two days of Christmas, 'cause... we needed to fill up these labour free days. Then I got a tight little gap before the End/New Year craze consumes me.

Last edited:
I'm pretty much 99% free this Christmas, so I'm also cool for whenever. Starting it this week or the next appeals to me, but it's perfectly understandable if peeps have got Christmas stuff to attend to.

Also, uh oh! Lakkta is going to be very afraid of Vando over there if she finds out his profession, due to her past experience with some... unsavoury characters... who've kinda tried to burn her alive because they thought she was some sort of deadly witch? Ah well, I'm sure they'll get along fine in time~.
I get the feeling there's going to be some tense relations ships all around, just makes it all the more enjoyable.

Alright. It looks like next Saturday, the 26th, is when we'll start. That way it won't interfere with anyone's holiday plans. And it will give me a little time to work on the post. I'm going to try to avoid making it a full-length novel... because that's super boring... but I do want to use a boat load of pictures.

And I need to finish going over the character sheets. Sorry about the delay in that, had some stuff come up in another RP... and then I was out all day.
How dare I have a social life.
I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.