NO DOMINION | Dark Fantasy Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing I finished it all tonight then! Hope my race is broken enough for Brokenborn status...

Hey, um, Misa... I don't wanna be that guy but... what's your character, um, inquisitorial about, exactly?

1. When someone leads with 'don't wanna be said person' it usually makes them that person, yes? Lol XD

2. Well I guess Claudia's on an official self searching mission. I will like to say she's interested in knowing why she had to be one of the few of her race to be considered 'cursed' so she probably wants to look into that. Like what's so dangerous about her magic in the first place. So looking into stuff like that.

3. They are all on an official investigation are they not? Therefore leading an Inquisition making them Inquisitor's yes? Since being inquisitive is just another way of saying someone is searching for information. So this can be another reason for her. Not to mention I see her being inquisitive by nature

Any more questions?

Last edited:
I know, and to be honest, I am that guy. I just tend not to be that guy and loud about it. I just saw the class being named Inquisitor and thought a class like that ought to put some sort of ability to detect and investigate things in a manner where, say, Aolan could help and they could help Aolan. I notice a lot of the characters, WHILE INTERESTING DON'T GET ME WRONG, are either physical combat or magical combat focused with not a lot put towards the inquisitorial and detective-esque skills a King or our commander would pick out from a group of soldiers. Plus, someone needs to be the Good Cop to Aolan's Bad Cop.

I figure at least one more person being able to dig into a person's mind would be useful to a group with a mission like ours.

I finished NO DOMINION | SIGN-UPS my character's App. I just need to flesh out the relationship I have with Nemo's character then all will be completely finished.

And she called me fast last night. u_u Bruh, you finished in one go.

• Love
Reactions: Sailor Arti
I know, and to be honest, I am that guy. I just tend not to be that guy and loud about it. I just saw the class being named Inquisitor and thought a class like that ought to put some sort of ability to detect and investigate things in a manner where, say, Aolan could help and they could help Aolan. I notice a lot of the characters, WHILE INTERESTING DON'T GET ME WRONG, are either physical combat or magical combat focused with not a lot put towards the inquisitorial and detective-esque skills a King or our commander would pick out from a group of soldiers. Plus, someone needs to be the Good Cop to Aolan's Bad Cop.

I figure at least one more person being able to dig into a person's mind would be useful to a group with a mission like ours.

I mean sure to a degree she can probably get information out of people but I don't think she can go good cop. I mean she could to a degree, she wouldn't torture someone to get information out of them. So I guess that already puts her on the good side. Regardless my partner Nemo brought to my attention that I'm still not quite finished so I'm still tweaking her. But she does have inquisitive qualities I assure you.

P.s. //whispers if you're gonna be that guy, PM your victim next time. XD

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Nemopedia
And she called me fast last night. u_u Bruh, you finished in one go.

I've gotten in the habit of not waiting when it comes to CS because I lose inspiration. Regardless I still have to tweak it and we have our relationships to develop xD

Okay, unless I missed something, I'm done with my character sheet. Let me know if anyone spots any problems in it.

I mean sure to a degree she can probably get information out of people but I don't think she can go good cop. I mean she could to a degree, she wouldn't torture someone to get information out of them. So I guess that already puts her on the good side. Regardless my partner Nemo brought to my attention that I'm still not quite finished so I'm still tweaking her. But she does have inquisitive qualities I assure you.

P.s. //whispers if you're gonna be that guy, PM your victim next time. XD
I'm not known for my late night tact >_>

And I've been nothing but Co-GM for a couple years now, usually I do these things through the OOC and I've gotten used to doing that.

I'm not known for my late night tact >_>

And I've been nothing but Co-GM for a couple years now, usually I do these things through the OOC and I've gotten used to doing that.
And now that you're no longer I sending you some friendly advice to just PM someone next time instead of publically putting them on blast :D

• Nice Execution!
Okay my char should be up tonight or tomorrow^^

Got my CS complete~! Please notify me if there's something off about Lakkta that you dislike & would like me to change, or if you think she's too powerful or something.

I notice a lot of the characters, WHILE INTERESTING DON'T GET ME WRONG, are either physical combat or magical combat focused with not a lot put towards the inquisitorial and detective-esque skills a King or our commander would pick out from a group of soldiers. Plus, someone needs to be the Good Cop to Aolan's Bad Cop.
Whilst Lakkta isn't a thread user, her A-Class Perception should be able to spot a lot of stuff that's off or out of place here and there. I know it's nowhere near as good as having Thread Magic - and F-Class Charisma means Lakkta extracting information from people is like trying to squeeze blood from a stone - but it's still something for finding clues and whatnot. If we really need more thought-reading, I don't mind changing to Thread, but I'll stick with Core for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was thinking about making an Archer class with a Telekinetic using race, think it would work perfect with an archer, but still working it out.

@LVL1337N00B @SanguineCetus @Jakers @Misaou @WishfulNemo
I'm going to start looking over your apps now. Sorry, I'm a little slow with this. I like to be very thorough.

Whilst Lakkta isn't a thread user, her A-Class Perception should be able to spot a lot of stuff that's off or out of place here and there. I know it's nowhere near as good as having Thread Magic - and F-Class Charisma means Lakkta extracting information from people is like trying to squeeze blood from a stone - but it's still something for finding clues and whatnot. If we really need more thought-reading, I don't mind changing to Thread, but I'll stick with Core for now.
Don't worry about that. Keep your character in Core. ^^ You do you.

I notice a lot of the characters, WHILE INTERESTING DON'T GET ME WRONG, are either physical combat or magical combat focused with not a lot put towards the inquisitorial and detective-esque skills a King or our commander would pick out from a group of soldiers. Plus, someone needs to be the Good Cop to Aolan's Bad Cop.
Well, I'm sure we'll get a few more entries. And, I was considering making my character (the RP's official cat herder) a Consular-esque character. Figure the place to use Thread Magic is in the GM's hands. Bwahahahah-ha?

Was thinking about making an Archer class with a Telekinetic using race, think it would work perfect with an archer, but still working it out.
No rush. Just an fyi. None of the races have powers. Some of them may be more proficient in certain magics, but none of them have a specific power. And for the magics, check out the magic section in the Overview tab.

• Thank You
@LVL1337N00B @SanguineCetus @Jakers @Misaou @WishfulNemo
I'm going to start looking over your apps now. Sorry, I'm a little slow with this. I like to be very thorough.

Don't worry about that. Keep your character in Core. ^^ You do you.

Well, I'm sure we'll get a few more entries. And, I was considering making my character (the RP's official cat herder) a Consular-esque character. Figure the place to use Thread Magic is in the GM's hands. Bwahahahah-ha?

No rush. Just an fyi. None of the races have powers. Some of them may be more proficient in certain magics, but none of them have a specific power. And for the magics, check out the magic section in the Overview tab.
Oh yeah I know, going with Core. Since it is kind of like Telekinesis, just said Telekinesis because I am use to that being my go to power, since it's my favorite but Gravity control can be a bit of the same type, but not as free flowing. Going to be Highborne but I know that most Core users get banished but he would not be if that's cool.

You evil, evil man.

I can already hear the character's disdain for the plebs. Speaking of magic and its schools, I had a very small and fruitless urge to resurrect a certain pugilist character who used magic along the lines of the Anatomical school of magic to blow people's heads up with his fists. I was watching a lot of FMA and Alex Louis Armstrong was obviously the inspiration.

Tyrannosaurus Rekt updated NO DOMINION | Dark Fantasy Adventure with a new update entry:

I'm Banning Certain Races/Skills from being App'd

For those that have not had a chance to apply a character, I want to give you an update.

We have 8 members. I'll only be accepting a couple of more before I close this RP, temporarily. Due to an overpopulation of certain races/skills, I've banned these from being applied to the RP:

- Highborne (4/8 characters are Highborne)
- Brokenbrone (4/8 characters are Brokenborne)
- Core Magic (2/8 characters use a RARE magic Core)
- Anatomical Magic (3/8 characters use Anatomical magic. Both...

Read the rest of this update entry...

About to change my username to something better, a new year a new day. You guys can still call me Shattered but going to change my username. Still the same guy and everything though lol.

You evil, evil man.
*rubs hands together*
Bwahahahaha.
Though seriously, I would have to make that magic heavily reliant on what the GM, me obviously, said. So it makes the most sense.

Speaking of magic and its schools, I had a very small and fruitless urge to resurrect a certain pugilist character who used magic along the lines of the Anatomical school of magic to blow people's heads up with his fists. I was watching a lot of FMA and Alex Louis Armstrong was obviously the inspiration.
Haha. Yeah. I can totally see that. That magic can be downright nasty in the wrong hands. Fortunately, we have more precision oriented characters. Though I wouldn't mind some splatterpunk. That being said, I enjoy your character. He's a really good grounding wire for everyone else.
Ummm my char is going to be Highborne and use Core Magic, I already said that before the update, so I can still make him?
I'm so sorry. OTL I've gotten to the point that I'm only going to accept a couple of more characters and I really want other races and magics to be present. To be honest, a switch to Groundborne wouldn't be too far base from a Highborne. Shiftborne would. And there are a lot of unused magic. Aural, Thermal, Thread, and even Ephermal.

Sorry.

• Thank You
Okay I can change my char to a Groundborne MMA Type Class with Thermal Magic, I can see him punching people and heating up there body with each hit or something like that. Seems like a cooler and more badass class for me, so yeah. He will be up this weekend, and can you please remember that I reserved a Groundborne with Thermal Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.