No Boundaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dramma

Original poster
tumblr_mhr03mWYn61ri960io1_500.gif

No Boundaries

In a small town, in Wyoming. The supernatural forces are fighting against each other, grouping up, planning sophisticated attacks. Over the years thousands have died, and finally it has reached a small standstill, someone, somehow, killed each leader of each supernatural force. While everyone is scrambling to recuperate, allies are being made, stealthy attacks are planned, and the reason everyone is fighting for has been questioned.

Is it just a myth, that some place in this small town holds the key to remove each species weakness, making them immortal.

-=-=-=-

They are all fighting for a key, that has been protected by humans for years. The humans, and the alpha's of each species came together and made a key together, that locked the door of one particular immortal. While they locked away the being of light it screamed the words that were inscribed on the door.

"The species who unlocks this door, will become immortal"

The alpha's all agreed the human species needed to hide the key. To do this though they needed to forget, so combining the power of all the alpha's, the supernatural species made every human alive forget about them. To only be remembered in scary stories and tales of adventures.

-=-=-=-

tumblr_n2oq4oEI8p1r633aao1_500.gif

Rules

- Post about every other day - Pretty lenient with this one -
- Post about a paragraph or more - I understand every so often if you have writers block -
- No god-moding - I know we're supernatural but still -
- Do not kill off another character - If you have permission you can -
- No OOC in the IC - This gets me mad -
- All Iwaku's rules apply - I'm a community volunteer, don't break rules -
- Don't post until accepted - Understandable -
- Add a song to your CS - If you read the rules -

tumblr_nxtuupIfqF1uckjo7o1_500.gif

Cast List

Will update when characters are made.
Character Sheet

[spoili]
Picture here
Name -
Age -
Gender -
Species -
Specialties -
History -
Relationships -
Personality -
Extra -[/spoili]

tumblr_mueq21YmAh1qfbptro1_500.gif

Lillian Angela Montenegro

Species
Mermaid
Specialties
Water Manipulation
History
Lily grew up on an island, her parents took her away from the pod, because the pod wanted to sacrifice Lily. Lily had never really known anyone except her parents, until one night while sleeping in the cove she heard a splash. Finding a merman it was entrancing to see someone else, despite what her parents always told her Lillian jumped into the water.
Lillian was whisked away to the pod who still wanted to sacrifice her, as she found out she was a mermaid. Lily's parents found the pod and fought them letting Lily escape. Although they lost their lives in the fight. Lily swore to herself she would find a way to bring them back and is hoping the creature of light can do that for her.
Relationships
Open.
Personality
Lillian is outgoing, and happy. Usually found trying to socialize, she was the co-leader of the mermaids, before Phoebe was killed like all the other species leaders. Now that Lily can talk to other species in their meetings, Lily will show her bubbly and fun side, along with her more serious side. Keeping the mermaids in mind when doing all treaties.
Extra
Lillian has powerful water, that can immobilize any species. Although it's hard for her to control so it rests in a vial on her neck.
tumblr_muoli8gaYs1svolugo1_500.gif

----------=====+======----------

latest

Evie Cara Pearson

Species
Witch
Specialties
Wind Magic / Potions
History
Evie grew up in a small town, she wasn't known well and was the quiet girl. Her mother was the leader of the coven, but soon the witches of the coven plotted against her and killed her through voodoo. Evie decided to take the magic from her mother, and preformed the ritual seeping the magic from her mothers bones into her. The coven came for Evie, but the recent rush of power allowed her to drain their magic as they tried to kill her. Eventually they became weak after countless attacks where Evie finished each and everyone of them off, just by making them human.
Relationships
Lillian Montenegro - Neutral
Personality
Evie is a quiet girl, although powerful she doesn't let it go to her head. She will help the witches become immortal no matter what it takes. Evie is vicious though and cruel, she has the power to bring other species to their knees and will only use it if she feels threatened. Sheltered, she doesn't make relationships well with other people.
Extra
Mary has stolen powers from a coven, and now can fight on her own. Although she hides this secret and pretends to be weak.
Her biggest fear is someone destroying the one dark object that channels her magic.

19d4835c1e95e722285b65bf7f182be7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
W.I.P. Will finish tonight.
[fieldbox=", #5373db, solid"]
QgT0mdr.jpg

wpid-joel-rush-01.jpg

Name
Kage Daniel Rush

Species
Werewolf
600full-joel-rush.jpg

Specialties -
History -
Relationships -
Personality -
Extra -
joel-rush

tumblr_nbg1s9vee11tsxieqo1_500.gif

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Quick question: when Valkryies are reborn, do they retain the knowledge of what they are or any memories from before?

Quick question: when Valkryies are reborn, do they retain the knowledge of what they are or any memories from before?
No, well, yes? Once they're reborn they age extremely quickly. So after about a month they stop aging at like 26ish? Once they finish aging they can remember their past lives.

Centuries by Fall Out Boy
Cute-Pink-Lace-Dresses-for-Girls.jpg

Belladonna Vension
Species
Witch
Specialties
Fighting Magic and Healing Spells
History
Belladonna was born under a full moon in the middle of autumn. Her Birth was somewhat of a miracle if that's what you want to call it because before her her mother had nine miscarriages and one still born baby.
Her father left them when she was six years old and she has not seen him since. Her mother got remarried when she was 7 and she considers her stepfather more of a father than her actual father.
At age 8 she began to learn witchcraft and took a great Intrest in learning fighting spells. She wanted to help find the key wanting to stay with her family forever and never lose them.

Relationships
She doesn't know many people. But she does have a few friends.
Personality
Belladonna is a loud and outspoken person, she tends to be arguementitive and can come off as rude to people who see her fight and have never met her. She is very energetic and happy always finding a way to have fun. She is a very ambitious person. She loves to help people and does it quite well. She is impulsive if she sees something isn't right than she will go and help or try to figure it out.
Extra

-She loves to dance although she may not be good at it.
-She is afraid of heights and thunder.
-Reading is her favorite thing to do besides magic of course.

Can we make twins what is the character limit

No, well, yes? Once they're reborn they age extremely quickly. So after about a month they stop aging at like 26ish? Once they finish aging they can remember their past lives.

Oooh, thanks!

@Meggie

As long as you can handle the amount of characters you have I'm okay. Just don't go with six or seven.
Ok thank you
Also what do you want on the relationship part of the form?
@Dramma

Oh cool than I will be making a witch as well.

~ I'll be making a Vamprye and perhaps just perhaps a Mermaid ^^

Quick Question , @Dramma ! Am I able to make my Vamprye a leader of the clan or not for her kind?

~ I'll be making a Vamprye and perhaps just perhaps a Mermaid ^^

Quick Question , @Dramma ! Am I able to make my Vamprye a leader of the clan or not for her kind?
You can make them the leader of the Vampires? I think that's what your asking, they'd have to originally be the co-leader since all the alpha's have been killed.

download (2).jpg

Name -
Killian O'Niel

Age -

Gender -
Male

Species -
werewolf

Specialties -
strength and being charming

History -

Born to the alpha of the pack. He was the moon child. On his shoulder was his packs tattoo, he however wanted to be a loner and ran off on his own. He disgraced the family name but he met up with Alexandria and Alexander, they met up and formed there own pack or coven. What ever they called it. Each had been a loner and now been friends for years.

Relationships -
open
Mom unknown
Father Unknown
Siblings none

Personality -
sarcastic, witty, charming, intelligent, mischievous, brave, and bright

Extra- none

images (2).jpg

Name -
Alexandria Blackwood

Age -

Gender -
Female

Species -
Witch

Specialties -
Dark magic, spirit's and shadows.

History -
Alexandria hated when she was younger if she ever wanted to use magic part of her power went to the coven leader. When she was old enough she ran away and got far enough fro. Her coven. She waited a while before using magic. Now she lives on her own with her two friends whom she picked up along the way, each was a different species but each seemed to need each other.

Relationships -
Open
Parents unknown
No siblings

Personality -
Dark, witty, sarcastic, charming, manipulative, smart, barve, and loyal

Extra-
Dark amulet and the loner. Tends to not like covens

Sam-Heughan.jpg

Name -
Alexander Hail

Age -

Gender -
Male

Species -
Valkyrie

Specialties -
Death and the dead

History -
Alexander had always been in his own. He didn't seem to want others around. How ever when Alexandria and Killian came upon him. He decided it was time to have companions by his side. They we're his best friends.

Relationships -
open
Parent's unknown
No siblings

Personality -
Deadly, wicked, smart, sarcastic, charming, devious

Extra -
Black wings

Last edited:
OH RELATIONSHIPS GUYS

That's between your characters and everybody elses' characters!​

Dramma updated No Boundaries with a new update entry:

Species List

Species

Werewolves
[spoili]
wolf-transform.gif

Werewolves are a half man, half wolf creature.
Unlike most legends, they have the power to transform at will, it's quick and not painful. Although if they transformed by will before a full moon, that full moon they are powerless. If they don't transform by will before the full moon, then the full moon will make them...[/spoili]​

Read the rest of this update entry...

You can make them the leader of the Vampires? I think that's what your asking, they'd have to originally be the co-leader since all the alpha's have been killed.
~ That's what I meant ^^ But , yes I think I'll be making her the Co - Leader

women%20olivia%20munn%20freckles%20faces%20black%20background%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_46.jpg

Name
Alena Castanon

Species
Valkyrie

Specialties
-Archery
-Flight
-Aerial and Ranged Combat

tumblr_mr6ua0BGDD1s609a5o2_250.gif

History
Harvest souls. Guide the dead. Kill anyone that gets in the way. Since she could remember, this has been Alena's life. She didn't question her choices or actions. She just did her job. Mortals, especially humans, were fragile beings, and it was a personal rule to never get attached to them.

That is until a man named Will Castanon
came along.

While scouting a city, Alena witnessed a fire raging in an apartment complex. Several residents were trapped inside, and it seemed like a simple task.

Relationships

Personality
Centuries of being exposed to death and hardships have hardened Alena, turning her into an independent and pragmatic woman willing to do anything to get the job done. Her stubborn pride is her downfall, as she will frequently take up a chellenge, no matter how difficult. Though aloof and serious, she's utmost loyal to those she is close with. Alena is empathetic towards children and those she loves, though she refuses to show this side to anyone else.

Extra

tumblr_nbhvxcW2FE1te8ujco2_500.gif

tumblr_ns5fk4iTqa1uc1e40o1_1280.png

Name
Nate Yung

Species
Vampire

Specialties
-Socialization
-Speed

tumblr_n9k1w1KPjD1rq5mb6o2_250.gif

History -

Relationships -

Personality -
Laid-back and outgoing, Nate is the least likeliest person you'd expect to be a vampire. His constant flirting knows no limit, and he's generous to a fault. He tends to be bit outspoken, as well as stubborn and a tad reckless. While Nate may come off as ignorant and naive, what with his limited knowledge of the supernatural, its just him still adjusting to being turned.

Extra -

tumblr_inline_nuszhtsvTC1sdy6fh_500.gif
WIP

Alright! Here are my faceclaims! Margot Robbie and Kaya Scodelario

@Dramma A few questions for the succubus species:
1) Do they have to maintain constant contact? Like, if they manipulate someone, does that effect last once they let go, or do they need to keep touching them so that they don't snap out of it?
2) Is the draining of energy limited only to the oposite gender?

W.I.P ~ Will finish and pretty up!
All relationships will be open and I love to make things interesting!

( Personal Creation Collab between a friend and I :D )
sGd5ae0.png

Name -
Delissia Isabella DeRazia Morel Alarie

Age -
700 Year's
Gender -
Female

Species -
Vampire ~ Co -Leader
tumblr_mxwuziGQtU1syrodeo1_500.gif

Specialties -
History -

WIP

" My mother ensured that I would survive in this world... It is due to her that I am now the unbreakable woman I am now.. A Queen in the making.. Her greatest gift to me was a cherished love unlike any other in this damned world."
3639a1e8697df6a788075afe35272ee7.gif

Relationships -
Personality -
tumblr_m8jd53GIYG1rujbfb.gif

Extra -

54ecc26c7370f.jpg

Name -
Illiya Jane Greyson

Age -
Gender -
Female

Species -