Nintendo NX and Zelda Release Date! Also Third Party Support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacredWarrior

Umbra Witch
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Romance, Action, Dark
The NX has been announced to be released in March 2017 and the latest Zelda game (which is now confirmed as Zelda NX) has been delayed to 2017 or confirmed I think.

I think that Nintendo will have Zelda NX as a launch title and if so, that is very smart of them since that was one of the Wii U's biggest problems. I don't get why a lot of people are angry about this since Nintendo will probably pull a Twilight Princess and release the game on Wii U as well although it's not gonna magically save it like some people think.

If the NX is gonna be as powerful as the rumors say, then the NX is bound to have a lot of third party support.

I personally don't care either way since I'm also a Sony gamer and if a game is multiplatform, I'm more likely to get the game for the Sony platform and not the Nintendo one.

Nothing against Nintendo obviously but honestly most third parties don't even like Nintendo for whatever stupid reason and Nintendo isn't the best at communicating with them either. Plus whenever third party support does happen for a Nintendo console, it either turns out to be shit and they blame Nintendo or the fanbase when it's the developer's fault (looking at you Wii even though I still like the console :P) or it doesn't sell well despite being amazing (Resident Evil on the GameCube).

Status
Not open for further replies.