4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Fantasy-Ship-Wallpaper.jpg

< @Jessica2477 @DangoYumi @Red Thunder @Lore Magus >
The Tenacious. One of two ships sent across the strait from the Ninja Lands to the Stolen Lands. They had been commissioned by the kage council to make landfall and bring the many bandit clans to heel. Most considered this to be an easy commission, because once the clans were united under the kage council, the clans had quickly began to mingle and create strong bonds. Even with the relative newness of this peace, few doubted that the ninja sent on these ships could deal with disparate bandit clans.

Among the ninja and civilians on the ships were a number of shinobi skilled in the terraforming arts, since the Stolen lands were said to be a mess of different biomes. The hope was that they could create a well-balanced landfall village for everyone to live in, and to be a base of operations for the other section of shinobi. Teams of Chunin had been assembled on the expedition. Each would be under a Jonin, and would each complete missions in order to take the clans down.

-------------------------------

Hasaki Buredo was one of these chunin, assigned a team that had already been dubbed 'Team omega.' He wasn't the happiest with the name, given the way he had grown up, but he was determined to turn that name into a point of pride. He had arrived at the meeting room early, pacing around the table while a brilliantly colored wolf sat in a corner, watching him as he walked around the central table time and again. The young man was restless on the ship, he wanted to get out there. He wanted to spar, to scout, to do something to get this energy out. But he also wanted to meet his new team, to get to know them and build their bonds.

The waiting was simply driving him crazy.​

@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf

Not that far from Hasaki was a young woman curled up on the ground, having just awoken from her wonderful nap; though the pitter patter of pacing feet and the tosses of waves from the oceans made it difficult to get the full rest she wanted. She sat up in her spot, her eyelids still dropping slightly as she registered what was happening around her.

Oh. They hadn't arrived yet.

The first person to catch her attention was Hasaki, mainly because of his constant pacing. She let out a big yawn, stretched her body, then spoke up to him.

"Ne, are you trying to pace yourself through the floor..?" Suzue asked him, running her hands through her hair to comb it out.

Aiji Dream-Hand
Fizz. Pop. Fizz. Pop.

Damn jutsu. Work, dammit! Frowning and furrowing his brow in concentration, Aiji placed his hands together again, forming a cavity between his palms. Chakra flowed into the space, channeled through his fingers to compress the air between. Slowly, it did just that, and a quiet crackling filled the air just around him.

Fizz.

It hadn't popped yet! It was working! It was-

POP.

The rush of air as the compression decompressed hit his chest like a hammer, and Aiji fell back against the wooden ship's deck. He lay there, unmoving, staring at the sky in resignation. What was he doing wrong? He wanted to make an explosion, not just set one off with gunpowder or explosive tags! Alas, it seemed that particular skill was, at least for the time, out of his reach. What wasn't out of reach was a rest. Closing his eyes, Aiji tried to drift away with the soft rocking of the Tenacious.

Shiromi had awoken early, and was sitting on her bed as she studied her blade. It hadn't been long since the incident, and she still had nightmares about it. Shaking the bad thoughts off, she got up and packed her blade, before grasping onto her necklace gently and closing her eyes. She prayed once again to her mother and father, like she would everyday, and got out of her room.

She followed the path towards the meeting room, noting the silence in the other rooms. It was either they were still asleep, or that they were already in the meeting room. Arriving at the door of the room, she knocked gently a few times before opening the door. "Hello?"

----------------------

Hina couldn't sleep well due to the swaying boat, and had been tossing and turning all night. "I much prefer the land..." she muttered to herself, getting up from bed and going to get ready for the meeting. After brushing her teeth and washing her face, she got herself ready to head to the meeting room. She was extremely nervous, yet also excited for what's coming next.

Hearing footsteps from the corridor, she peeked out of her door and saw a lady walking by with snow white hair. Hina blinked at her beauty, watching the lady disappear down the stairs. Once the lady went out of sight, she immediately unfroze and remembered that she needed to head out as well. Opening the door, she followed behind the lady with tiny steps before watching her knock on the door.

@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf @Jessica2477

Yuji Morimoto

As the waves rocked the Tenacious back and forth, Yuji sat on top of the roof of the ship's bridge with his legs sprawled out. As he took a deep breath of the ocean air and soaked in the sunlight, a flock of seagulls flew just overhead. He smiled towards the birds, enjoying their company. After a few moments like this, he remembered that he needed to meet up with his squad-mates today. After standing up and stretching, he hopped down from atop the bridge to the deck. After he landed, he happened to notice someone lying on the floor. Figuring that the person might not be well, he approached him and knelt down. "Excuse me, but are you alright? It's probably not good for you to rest out here. If you need any help, I know a bit of medical ninjutsu..." He began channeling some chakra to his hands as a peaceful show of proof while he offered to help.

Kazuki Hoshino

Meanwhile, Kazuki was just on his way to the meeting place. He had been tidying himself up for this first meeting; "First impressions are important after all, and I need to make the best one I can!" It didn't take him long to reach the room, and once he did he noticed a pair of women standing outside. "Greetings, ladies! A pleasure to meet you; I'm Kazuki of the glorious Hoshino Clan. Might you perhaps be fellow members of the squad meeting here today?" He greeted them with a bow and a dazzling smile, confident that his enthusiasm and class would immediately garner positive reactions. As usual, his skin glimmered in the somewhat dim lighting of the hallway, as if he himself were illuminating the area.

< @Jessica2477 @DangoYumi ( @Lore Magus ) >

Hasaki spun around when he heard a voice, Nightlight's head turning and looking at the woman who had just woken up. In fact, it may have been as if she just appeared, since Hasaki had failed to notice her when he came in. "Just waiting to meet my team. As far as I know, they're all still asleep." he grumbled a little, stepping back and forth, beginning to pace once again. Suzue would be able to see that Hasaki had a sheathed Wakizashi on the back of his hip, but before they could speak more, there came knocks to the door. When it opened and a woman peeked in, Hasaki offered a smile.

"Hello. Are you in team.. Omega?" he said, hesitating before saying the word. Indeed, she should be if she were here now, but sometimes people got lost. Though behind her he heard bombastic words from a male voice, and he frowned inwardly.​

Shiromi first heard some footsteps, then a voice, turning around to be met with not only one but two people. There was a boy who was bright yellow, or at least that's what he looked like to her. She winced a little at the energy he was protruding, as if he was standing under a big spotlight. She paused for a moment before realizing the other figure behind her, a girl who had long brown hair and who seemed a little surprised at the boy as well.

She breathed out and was about to respond, before hearing the question from the boy inside the room. Opening the door completely, she walked in and nodded in response to the boy's question. "I am Shiromi Fuyuki. Nice to meet you." she spoke, before turning back to look at the other girl who was with her. She hadn't noticed her until the boy had arrived, so she was surprised at how silent the girl was. She studied the girl, waiting for her introduction.

-------------------------------

Hina was watching Shiromi from behind, until she heard a voice from behind her beam loudly. She jumped a little and looked back, seeing the owner of the loud voice. She was impressed by his confidence and the way he carried himself, as she was the complete opposite. Looking back at Shiromi, Hina noticed that Shiromi had moved her glance towards herself. She avoided Shiromi's gaze and waited for someone to say something, before hearing Hasaki from inside the room.

As the door was opened, Hina could see that there were two people in the room. One lady in the corner and the one who spoke to them. She watched Shiromi introduce herself, and before she knew it Shiromi was looking at her. Panicking slightly, she struggled to form a proper sentence and stuttered throughout her introduction. "H-Hinagiku Hanazono. H-Hina is fine..." was what she managed to mutter after much difficulty.

@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf @Jessica2477 @Lore Magus

Last edited:
Aiji Dream-Hand
"What're you talking about; the deck is the perfect place to catch some sun."

Aiji cracked open an eye to stare at the disturber of his peace. Well, at the attempted peace; sleep had not come, despite the Tenacious bring an effective cradle for its motion. Instead, Aiji's mind had kept flitting to that damn air jutsu. If he could just get it right, maybe he could be of better use to the infiltration te-

He sat bolt upright, heart beating quickly. Swatting Yuji's hands aside, he grabbed the other's lapels.

"Forget your doctor skills! I'm late for my team meeting!" Aiji took two steps away, then spun to grab his would be caretaker by the arm. "I'll bet you're late, too! C'mon, slowpoke! You've got a lot of explaining to do!"

Determinedly, Aiji began yanking Yuji across the deck and into the hall toward the assigned meeting room, indifferent to protests that Yuji may make.

"Can't believe you've made us so late," he muttered just loudly enough to be heard.
@Lore Magus

Yuji Morimoto

When the boy lying on the deck rebutted Yuji's concern, it made him a bit saddened, but relieved that he wasn't experiencing any seasickness or other health concerns. He was about to get up and leave the boy be, until he sat up suddenly, which surprised Yuji and made him nearly fall backward. To even further his surprise, he felt his arm get grabbed with a forceful pull as the boy yanked him along while accusing him of being at fault. "EEEEEH?!" Yuji couldn't bring himself to break free from the boy's grip, and instead kept trying to wrap his head around why he was being blamed. "B-but... but I... I didn't...!" He felt helpless as he was unable to find the words he was trying to say, and instead just kept running with the boy. After a few minutes of running in silence, he finally managed to mutter; "M-my name's Yuji Morimoto.." Despite his stuttering and inefficient running on account of being pulled by the arm, Yuji wasn't short on breath at all, and did well to not fall behind either.

Kazuki Hoshino

The glimmering boy was taken aback slightly at the cold reaction he got from the girl with silver-white hair, but he soon shrugged it off. She must be unable to handle how dazzling I am! When he heard a voice coming from inside the room, he tilted his side to look inside the door that the girl opened wide. Ah! Seems there was already someone waiting! Kazuki exercised courtesy and listened while the ladies introduced themselves before exclaiming at them again. "My, such lovely names Miss Shiro and Miss Hina; befitting such lovely flowers as yourselves! Why don't we all enter the room so we can all face each other? I'm sure you ladies would like to sit down as well!" With that bright yet somewhat pushy comment, he attempted to herald them into the room as he entered himself, still beaming as brightly as ever. Upon entry, he flamboyantly offered his hand to Hasaki while reintroducing himself. "Just in case you weren't able to hear me earlier; my name is Kazuki of the brilliantly sparkling Hoshino Clan, and also a member of Team... Omega I believe they called us..." The boy's fervor seemed to fizzle out a bit as he mentioned their team name, but he didn't allow it to last long; "More importantly, what is it that you are called my fine comrade. And perhaps I could also hear your name oh milady resting on the ... floor." He was taken aback for a split second about why anyone would sleep on the floor, but then he caught sight of the wolf sitting nearby. "Ah! I just noticed that beautiful puppy! Whom are they with today?"

• Haha
Reactions: DangoYumi
In truth, the reason Suzue had become so silent was that she was starting to fall asleep with her eyes open. Her head had lolled a bit to the side and a bit of drool was seeping from the corner of her mouth. She had been about to introduce herself to Hasaki and the wolf he had, but when other people arrived and started to introduce themselves, she had begun daydreaming which almost led her to actual dreaming.

"Ngh... Hm? Oh, are we doing introductions?" The pink haired girl finally spoke up, standing up from the floor and brushed herself off of any dust or dirt. "I heard some of your names." Though she might have seemed unresponsive, she was actually still conscious and listening.

"If I may, I am Suzue Hara; former Heiress to the Hara clan and now present member of Team Omega." She gave them a deep and respectful bow, "It is an honor to meet you Shiromi, Hina, Dog boy, and... uh..."

She stood upright as she scratched her head, looking towards the ceiling as she tried to recall the name that was so dazzlingly introduced. "Mn... Kazuo? Kaze? Karin?" Suzue shrugged her shoulders as she gave up trying to remember. "I'll call you Sparkles."

@Lore Magus

@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf
@DangoYumi

@Jessica2477 @DangoYumi @Lore Magus

Hasaki watched as the sparkling male ushered two of their team members inside, the sword ninja watching him with some narrowed eyes. Nightlight, meanwhile, stepped over to be by his side, and the young man grumbled a little at how flamboyant Kazuki was. He obviously must have been well-treated by his clan, and it went to his head probably. That annoyed the Runt, who looked him square in the eye.

"My name is Hasaki Buredo." he said, looking at Suzue for a moment, so she would get his name as well. "And this is my companion, Nightlight." crossing his arms, he leaned against the wall - hoping that if anyone had heard of him, they wouldn't mock him. "And I am a member of team Omega. Which means we're all teammates, it seems.

Aiji Dream-Hand​

"We are?"

Aiji blinked, mind still reeling from the onslaught in introductions from each new party member that entered. Names aside, there seemed like there was plenty of variety. Everyone was from wildly disparate clans, with even some familiarity between individuals. His heart lifted. There could be some reasonable success to this endeavor after all.

"Well, since we're all being best friends and stuff, I'm Aiji Dream-Hand. This here-" He lifted his unwilling companion's hand. "-is Yugo. He's a saw-bones. Which is good that we're friends already, because I get exploded a lot. Because I explode other things. A lot."

Dropping Yuji unceremoniously, Aiji took a good hard look at the wolf. And up to Hasaki. And back to the wolf. A weight settled in his stomach; animals never much liked his explosions, and moreover their expanded senses could sometimes pierce his Genjutsu.

"He ... he don't bite, does he?"
@Lore Magus @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf

Shiromi watched the others introduce themselves, and set her eyes on the wolf when Hasaki introduced themselves. 'What a beautiful wolf.' she thought, and admired her for a little while before turning back to the door when she heard Aiji speak. It had seemed that the boy that spoke had just arrived after them. and he had another boy in tow.

She watched the new members that just entered, surprised at the number of people that were in this team. Continuing to listen to what Aiji had to say, she noticed how his eyes paused at the wolf. Immediately she could tell that he was rather bothered by the animal, and she couldn't help but chuckle. 'This is going to be an interesting team.' she thought to herself, before sitting down on one of the chairs in the meeting room.

-----------------------------------

Hina continued to stay silent, eyes shifting from one member to another as they introduced themselves. First she was surprised again by another voice of someone that she didn't notice, a girl who was apparently on the floor. She noted how sleepy Suzue looked and soon her eyes drifted over to the next voice that rang in the room. She smiled a little at the sight of the wolf, as she had always felt more comfortable around flora and fauna. She met eyes with the wolf and gave a gentle nod, as if to say hello.

Right after, she heard the footsteps of Aiji and Yuji, turning back to be met with the two boys running into the room. Aiji seemed to be a little confused at the things that were happening, and Yuji seemed troubled by Aiji dragging him by the arm and then dropping him like an object. Hina kept her eyes on Yuji, and was worried if he was alright.

@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf @Jessica2477 @Lore Magus @Red Thunder

Yuji Morimoto

Yuji fumbled on behind the boy that was dragging him along, unable to stop until after the two reached their meeting room. After they reached the room, the boy dragging him along introduced himself as Aiji before introducing Yuji himself, although the inaccuracy of his name despite having just heard it made him feel a bit dejected. Yuji flinched at the term 'saw-bones', and quietly sighed in mental exhaustion when Aiji mentioned that he exploded a lot. What's going on here? Friends? Explosions? My fault? What's with this guy? Are most people like this? With his gaze to the floor, he had just caught view of the wolf everyone noticed and couldn't help but stare at her quietly for a moment, marveling not just at how beautiful she was but how healthy and trusting she seemed. It was his first time meeting a wolf before so he was very curious of her. As he gazed, however, he felt a tingling sensation at the back of his neck as if he were being watched. When he followed his senses, he noticed that the girl with light brown hair had in fact been staring right at him with a worried expression. Not being used to being the center of people's attention, his face grew slightly red as he quickly averted his gaze. Remembering that he wasn't properly introduced, or perhaps looking for an excuse to not address that silent interaction, the boy stood straight up and finally spoke to the room at large.

"U-um, my name is actually Yuji Morimoto, o-of the Morimoto Clan. I know a bit of Medical Ninjutsu and some Earth-style for d-defense. N-...nice to meet you all... As he spoke, he got a bit nervous and avoided everyone's gaze this time. Having spent most of his time around animals or familiar faces, he hadn't met new people in a long time and let his nerves get to him a bit. "A-anyways... I look forward to working with you all," he finished with a nervous smile to the group.

Kazuki Hoshino

The glimmering boy was taken aback when his comrade refused to shake his hand, but instead of vocalizing it he instead convinced himself that the boy was trying not to offend him. I'm sure he just doesn't wish to lessen my glow, how thoughtful! That must be it! When the pink haired girl introduced herself, Kazuki was a little surprised at how formal she was. When she gave him the nickname Sparkles, however, he was overjoyed. "Ah! Miss Suzu, I am humbled by the brilliant nickname you have chosen for me! I look forward to working with you," he finished with a bow to the girl, one hand crossing his chest. As he was observing the wolf that he had noticed after his bow, he heard the boy introduce himself and the wolf in question. Upon hearing the name Nightlight, Kazuki's eyes were suddenly glimmering with admiration, oblivious of the two newcomers that had walked in. "Ooh! Nightlight, as in the shimmering lights of the night sky yes? Such a gorgeous name to have given your ally! As a member of the Hoshino Clan, worshipers of the stars, I cannot approve of it more!" As he ranted his approval, he offered his hand to the wolf to pet her.

It was when the second boy of the newcomers spoke up that Kazuki actually noticed the pair. After the boy called Yuji choked out his introduction, Kazuki stood up to face the two. "We seem to have quite a team to work with! I'm sure we'll all get along brilliantly!" He beamed brightly at the room at large as he made this statement, practically radiating confidence.

Suzue inwardly took note of the others that introduced themselves, putting names to faces all except for Sparkles, who was apparently overjoyed by the nickname she had given him. She cocked her head a bit and gave her scalp a few scratches, seeing Kazuki express just how happy he was to be called Sparkles.

'That nickname was because I can't remember your name, Karin... Well, if it makes him happy I guess.' She inwardly thought.

"Are we going to talk about our abilities? I mean, we're all on the same team; It would benefit us to know our strengths and weaknesses so that we can incorporate these into complementary attacks or how to compensate for our flaws when the enemy has the advantage." Suzue told the group before letting out a yawn. If they were going to be a team, it'd help if they knew what each person specialized in and where they would take position.

If they didn't want to talk about it, that was fine too. She would be able to talk to each of them individually and get a better read on their personalities then figure out something from there.

@Jessica2477 @DangoYumi @Lore Magus @Red Thunder

Hasaki and Nightlight had looked at each of the team members, seeming calm on the outside. Inwardly he was still concerned that if they found out about his history then they would not come to respect him. Though he did find himself slightly amused at Aiji's question about Nightlight.

"She doesn't bite, no." He said with a small smile, reaching down to pat Nightlight's head while her eyes stayed locked on Yuji. "At least, not as long as I'm safe. And I don't tell her to." He finished, though soon Something that he had been slightly dreading came up. Anyone who knew his clan would know that having only one element was unnatural, but with a deep breath he spoke.

"My specialty is swordplay." He said, pulling out his Wakizashi and showing it off a little. "That and fire. If you want something gone loudly in a flash, you can ask me."

Shiromi continued to listen while the others spoke, wincing at the shiny boy once again. 'That guy might be my least favorite.' she thought, letting out a silent sigh. Her train of thoughts were interrupted by Suzue wanting them to share information on their abilities. 'Hmm, she's smarter than I thought.' Shiromi noted, surprised at how much more sharper the sleepy girl seemed compared to how she looked.

When she heard Hasaki speak, she got reminded of what happened in her village when she heard the word 'fire'. Tensing up a slight moment, she shook her head and tried to get that thought out of her head. Ever since she experienced that horrifying incident she has always been a little afraid of fire, unable to completely trust anyone who can manipulate fire. However, she decided to at least give this guy a chance, as he seemed harmless. "Well, I use a blade too, if this counts." she spoke, grabbing her crystal blade from her pack that was tied to her waist. "I also am able to use water and wind nature jutsu's, along with ice release." she paused before continuing, her free hand travelling to her necklace. "This necklace helps me with special infused chakra, that I use to strengthen my attacks."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hina continued to stare at the boy, until he started introducing himself. She let out a sigh of relief, seeing as the boy seemed alright even after that hectic entrance. She scanned the room and her eyes paused on the wolf again, a small smile appearing on her face. When Suzue spoke about abilities, she felt her heart skip a beat. She knew this moment would come, and she hoped that they didn't hear about the famous 'Flower Girl' incident that happened to her.

She let the others speak first, making sure to pay attention to what their skills were. She noticed however, when Hasaki was speaking, that Shiromi seemed to have paused a little. Hina begun to worry about the girl, watching her shake her head before she spoke. She decided that she would keep an eye on this white haired ninja, and try to be her friend and be there for her. Hina allowed Shiromi to finish speaking before she spoke, making sure to sound as confident as she possibly can. "I am of the Hanazono clan, and I am capable of Floral Manipulation and medical ninjutsu." she spoke, keeping it short as to avoid stuttering.

@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf @Jessica2477 @Lore Magus @Red Thunder

Yuji Morimoto

After Yuji finished talking he had hoped that no one noticed how nervous he was, and released a silent sigh of relief when no one mentioned anything. When the pink-haired girl in the corner spoke up and mention battle strategy, Yuji stiffened up a bit. He listened as everyone began sharing, but his smile grew more and more nervous and stiff as a singular train of thought ran through his mind. The more people shared, the worse it got for him. Crap! I never mentioned the other stuff I'm good at! What'll I do now? If I mention it now, even though I've already spoken, will they think I'm weird or slow? I bet it'd be really awkward too! What do I do?! His gaze slowly shifted downwards as if to hide his shame the more this concern nagged at him. It grew to the point where he didn't feel like he'd be able to speak up on the subject at all again.

Kazuki Hoshino

The sparkling boy listened to his comrades' abilities and pondered their compatibility with his own style. "Hmmm, indeed a unique mixture! As per my own clan's specialty, I can manipulate the energy from the glorious stars in the heavens! I can fire it off as beams, energy balls, harmless flashes of light, you name it! I'm always ready to take out the strongest of enemies without ever getting a scratch on me. Out of everyone in my clan I was dubbed the most prodigious, and obviously I shine the brightest at night!" Kazuki announced his abilities in a very grandiose fashion, raising his arms to the sky at his final comment with an expression of pure confidence on his face as he basked in the awe he assumed everyone would have at his and his clan's magnificence.

Suzue mentally took notes about everyone's abilities, having a good idea in regards to their potential but not a full one due to not seeing them strut their ninja stuff in person. Still, she could plan a formation based on what was said alone.

As each person started talking, the pink haired girl paid close attention to their body languages, their composure, and how they spoke to get a read on them.

'Hasaki specializes in fire and swordplay, so he would require close quarters combat if he wants to be at his best. No information regarding how many feet that fire can reach, but one can guess it goes as far as the fireball jutsu. Character-wise, Hasaki seems mild-mannered and easy to get along with. Shows no signs of hostility, has a friendly composure to him. Formation, front. Team leader most likely. Could use his dog as a scout or a sneak attack from the side.

Shiromi specializes in Ice release and an interesting choice of blade. Close quarters combat most likely due to weapon choice, but her jutsu natures suggest versatility. Will Hasaki be able to wield her blade should a situation turn for the worst? Her ice abilities will be useful in stunning an opponent long enough for a chain attack. Also carries Chakra because of her necklace; keep it on her and get it back to her quickly should she lose it. Character-wise, not enough information to go off though she appears reserved and polite. She is beautiful, which can aid us when negotiating with the desperate and lonely. Successful in making me feel self-conscious, but eh, beauty is effort. She visibly tensed when Hasaki mentioned fire; may have a fear or a traumatic experience with it. May have to keep the two at a slight distance from each other or risk frightening Shiromi. Formation, front until further notice.

Hina, AKA The Flower Girl, specializes in floral manipulation and medical ninjutsu. Center quarters or far quarters should suffice for her. No information how far the floral manipulation can reach, but because she is here, I can assume a considerable amount. Character-wise, she does not speak much and seems the most reserved out of everyone. She has not said anything until now while body language suggested shyness. Confidence may be a ruse. She is also successful in making me feel self-conscious. Formation, center. Due to her medical expertise, the group will need to protect her.

Yuji visibly withdrew himself from the conversation. He needs a friend. Smile and confront him later with pleasantries. Do not call him out in public or he will feel embarrassed.

Sparkles specializes in a strange kekkei genkai that originates from the Hoshino clan, making his abilities very difficult to pinpoint. Seems to be able to cause distractions which will be essential to the team. Could have been put in far quarters, but because he is loud and has the stealth of an exploding paper bomb, front formation is a must, particularly center to give Shiromi some distance from Hasaki. Character-wise, he is very boisterous, loud, and his ego seems to be the size of the sun, but his heart is in the right place. I am curious to see how he would react to certain things.'

With those summaries in mind, she nodded to herself once as she finished taking those mental notes. She would have to speak to Yuji privately and finish off the rest of her notes, but for now, Suzue smiled at the group.

"As a member of the Hara clan, I can manipulate my hair in various different ways. Strengthen, sharpen, lengthen, whatever I need. My hair gives me great versatility, and with what I've come up with, I will stay in the rear of our formation because of my hair's defensive capabilities and range. I also specialize in Taijutsu, but that's in case push comes to shove." She explained to the group then looked towards Kazuki.

"Sparkles, could you follow me for a second?." She asked, gesturing him to follow her away from the group.

Really, this was just so Suzue could get all the details she needed and pinpoint Sparkles' abilities without forcing the rest of the team to listen. She could brief them later in a quick summary, without all the heretic explanations and razzle-dazzle.

That is, if he chose to follow.

@Lore Magus

< @Jessica2477 @DangoYumi @Lore Magus >

Haskai looked between each of his new team members with a small smile on his face, except when it came to Kazuki. He frowned at this prodigy. He'd never be able to understand the troubles that he went through, and he wouldn't care in any case. Thankfully though, it seemed that Suzue was going to take him aside for something. Curious what it was, but not wanting to pry, he nodded. "Well, I guess that's that then." he said softly. "Now, we should be arriving soon from what I heard. We'll reconvene once we land, and figure out what we're supposed to do." he nodded, stood, and started to head out with Nightlight following him.