Ninja Team Omega: Taming the Stolen Lands (Naruto AU) OOC and Characters

Yumi, Hina is way too cute! XD

btw, I've got a bit of stuff I'm currently working on but will try to get a post up soon now that Yumi has posted

Reactions: DangoYumi
sorry for the huge delay on that guys; work has been really stressful and exhausting and my days off had been spent trying to recover whilst also trying to keep up with some friends I don't get to see often ^^;

I suppose it is my turn? I shall try for something soon, hopefully

@Lore Magus haha thank you! i'm trying my best to flush her out as a character and not just make her the shy girl ya know? xd but yes I AM LOVING THEIR INTERACTIONS ALREADY <3

• Love
Reactions: Lore Magus
@DangoYumi same, I know exactly how you feel on that part. I think yours and my shared status as hopeless romantics are showing through brilliantly xD

Post is up! Sorry it was so long for it, hope it's okay

no worries! totally understandable

So which one of you would be up for choking out Suzue if she asks? C:

So which one of you would be up for choking out Suzue if she asks? C:
Maybe not choke. If it came down to it, maybe a blow on the head. But also maybe not

I was going to wait for Yumi to post, but since the month deadline is only just over a week away imma type up a post rn

no worries man! I totally get it; life can be rough at times.

btw @DangoYumi, I noticed that you forgot to include Hina's response from Yuji's post before the last one; I've posted twice since your last time.

• Haha
oh snap! Hey, I'm sorry for my lack of contact; a lot's been going on with me IRL and I totally forgot you guys were still waiting on me. I'll get a post up within the next couple days

Oh no just noticed. Will edit my previous post to make it make sense xd

Merry Christmas!

Not for me. I'll try and post us forward within the week

Alright then! Hope that was good!