Nine Month Sickness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sage Kathleen Anderson

Nickname: None

Appearance:
sage_zpscdam9psx.jpg

Roughly 5'4" and skinny, with long blonde hair (currently dyed an ice white) and dark gray eyes. She prefers to wear sweaters over loose white T-shirts and gray or purple jeans, and she wears lots of necklaces and a ring. The bangles were specific to the day and she doesn't often wear those. She has a tattoo of a bird on her back.

Personality: Sage is sweet but on the quieter side, and while she will talk some to new people, she's definitely an introvert who needs her time alone to recuperate from people. She's a bit naive about how the world works and doesn't really understand people or why they would do things like be mean to each other, and she doesn't understand how difficult life can be for some people. She means well but doesn't always do the right thing, and she isn't great at reading emotions, but she tries very hard to be helpful. She can be a bit of a klutz, but she tries not to let this get in the way of helping out others with chores and the like, and she does her best to cheer people up if they seem down. She can be a bit jumpy lately, and she's been having a lot of lingering thoughts about feeling worthless because of the babies and what happened to her, and she seems to be down constantly. ((she has undiagnosed depression))

History: Born to a middle class family, Sage didn't get everything she ever wanted, but she had what she needed. She never went hungry and she had clothes that didn't have holes in them--they were maybe a bit worn, but never worse than that. She went to public school from kindergarten on, and she did pretty well in school, always getting decent grades. She was never much of a partier, either, usually a stay at home sort. However, a few months back her friends coaxed her into going to a party, where she was separated from her friends and raped by a man named Darrell when she was too drunk to protest. That one time was enough for her to get pregnant. Her family, wanting to be spared the embarrassment of a pregnant daughter, as they live in a small Christian town, sent her here, with her younger sister Dawn, who's supposed to be keeping an eye on her sister.

How Far Along: 3 months

How many children: Twins, as far as she knows.

Name(s): She's thinking Lily and Rose, since they're both girls.

Father: Darrell

Partner: None right now

Crush: None right now

Other: She's polyamorous and asexual but biromantic.

Name: Dawn Ailith Anderson

Nickname: None

Appearance:
dawn_zps9nlbnwkl.jpg

Her hair is dyed white to mimic her older sister, who Dawn still looks up to.

Personality: Dawn's an extrovert, outgoing and friendly, and willing to talk to just about anyone. Despite this, she lacks confidence, and tends to look to her older sister for advice and help and she would often say, prior to this incident, that she wanted to be exactly like her sister. This thing happening has kind of hit Dawn hard and lately she's retreated into her shell and begun worrying more about bad things happening to her or her sister or the babies. She's always been a thinker--she'd think about everything that could happen and plan for anything she could, but now it's getting out of control as she worries constantly about everything. She often seems distracted because she's thinking about a problem. She can be forgetful, and disorganized, but she calls her messy room 'organized chaos' even though she often can't find things in it. She struggles a lot to process emotions and doesn't always understand what she's feeling, and despite being extroverted she's easily overwhelmed by large crowds and lots of noise. She works around this by sticking to small groups and not going to parties.

History: Born second in the family, Dawn looked up to her sister for as far back as she can remember. She strove constantly to be like Sage, struggling in school to get good grades and trying her best at everything, and seeking to be helpful even though she often forgot to do things and sometimes didn't want to do things. She was diagnosed with ADHD and generalized anxiety in fifth grade, and she often feels weighed down by these disabilities and feels she may never be as good as her sister. When her sister was raped, Dawn began to worry even more constantly about things that could happen, and finally asked if she could accompany her sister 'for her safety' and her parents agreed to send Dawn to keep an eye out for her sister.

What is your role: Looking out for her sister while she's pregnant.

Partner: None

Crush: None

Other: She's a bisexual person.
Accepted!

I'm down, I'll be posting a Male character soon.

I'll see who needs a boyfriend/baby daddy and report back

I'm down, I'll be posting a Male character soon.

I'll see who needs a boyfriend/baby daddy and report back
Okay ^-^, We need more males at the moment, so take your time!

No worries, I'll see what's up and then do something later.

I'll try to make my next post later this week. My schedule has been really cluttered and I cannot squeeze RP into it.

Not going to join, but I'm going to be keeping an eye on this and read through it as it progresses out.

Was in a RP like this a while ago and I enjoyed it a lot...but mostly for reading it. Lovely idea :)

Name:
Robin Taylor Bergson
Nickname:
Tay, Robin
Appearance:
Red hair and Bue eyes.
about-me-sophie-turner.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_n5utr7rPhi1tz0azfo1_500.png
tumblr_n7dr4iUWxh1qhkkp7o2_250.gif

tumblr_ndomdzm2qn1tnb382o2_250.gif
tumblr_n7dqdgO9R41qbxtgwo2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_n47demfrz71se5o0s.gif
tumblr_n2bqivhGSq1qmgbv3o2_r1_500.gif

Personality:
She's a bit of a firecracker, and when angered can be extremely volitale. Otherwise, she's a sweetheart and she's always there for someone in need. She tries to keep a good attitude about everything, but it can be tough when you don't know who to rely on.
She's had a rough past, she ran away once due to circumstances with her Parents, but she didn't get very far. She's sweet, but sometimes the circumstances can overwhelm her. She has a medical disorder, which causes her to have pain throughout her body. She's had quite a bad time with breakups, one always ending rockier than the last. She's had trouble controlling her feelings, and when she gets angry she has a hard time holding things in. If she does say something rude or hurtful, she'll immediately feel sorry, but sometimes her pride gets in the way of her apologizing.
She's extremely stubborn. So if she believes she's right, the worst thing to do would be say she isn't.
History:
Her parents had an okay marriage, but they got divorced when Robin was seven. After that, her Father moved away and her Mother got involved with Alcohol. Her mother always had a string of visitors, and sometimes they would get bored of her mother, and switch to Robin. Even at the age of seven, Robin was quite an intelligent girl, and had been raised to recodnise odd behavior in men. She realized that one of her mother's boyfriends, The fourth, started flirting with Robin. She didn't really understand what flirting is, but after a few close calls she made the choice to phone the police. She was verbally abused by him, but once she got older she stopped remembering those times. Now, she can barely even remember what happened. Call it a curse, or call it a blessing, but her forgetting those memories was probably the only thing that let her move on.
How Far Along:
Three months
How many children:
One, as far as she knows.
Name:
She hasn't decided.
Father:
Offers?
Partner:
Offers?
Crush:
None yet
Other:
She has a duckling. His name is spot.
cute-duckling-400x430.jpg
pin52d16e7c263c4.jpg
duckling-swim-03-2395.jpg

Name:
Robin Taylor Bergson
Nickname:
Tay, Robin
Appearance:
Red hair and Bue eyes.
about-me-sophie-turner.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_n5utr7rPhi1tz0azfo1_500.png
tumblr_n7dr4iUWxh1qhkkp7o2_250.gif

tumblr_ndomdzm2qn1tnb382o2_250.gif
tumblr_n7dqdgO9R41qbxtgwo2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_n47demfrz71se5o0s.gif
tumblr_n2bqivhGSq1qmgbv3o2_r1_500.gif

Personality:
She's a bit of a firecracker, and when angered can be extremely volitale. Otherwise, she's a sweetheart and she's always there for someone in need. She tries to keep a good attitude about everything, but it can be tough when you don't know who to rely on.
She's had a rough past, she ran away once due to circumstances with her Parents, but she didn't get very far. She's sweet, but sometimes the circumstances can overwhelm her. She has a medical disorder, which causes her to have pain throughout her body. She's had quite a bad time with breakups, one always ending rockier than the last. She's had trouble controlling her feelings, and when she gets angry she has a hard time holding things in. If she does say something rude or hurtful, she'll immediately feel sorry, but sometimes her pride gets in the way of her apologizing.
She's extremely stubborn. So if she believes she's right, the worst thing to do would be say she isn't.
History:
Her parents had an okay marriage, but they got divorced when Robin was seven. After that, her Father moved away and her Mother got involved with Alcohol. Her mother always had a string of visitors, and sometimes they would get bored of her mother, and switch to Robin. Even at the age of seven, Robin was quite an intelligent girl, and had been raised to recodnise odd behavior in men. She realized that one of her mother's boyfriends, The fourth, started flirting with Robin. She didn't really understand what flirting is, but after a few close calls she made the choice to phone the police. She was verbally abused by him, but once she got older she stopped remembering those times. Now, she can barely even remember what happened. Call it a curse, or call it a blessing, but her forgetting those memories was probably the only thing that let her move on.
How Far Along:
Three months
How many children:
One, as far as she knows.
Name:
She hasn't decided.
Father:
Offers?
Partner:
Offers?
Crush:
None yet
Other:
She has a duckling. His name is spot.
cute-duckling-400x430.jpg
pin52d16e7c263c4.jpg
duckling-swim-03-2395.jpg
I'm sorry, but this Roleplay has kind of died out, no ones posting anymore, so I don't think you would really want to join it.. I do like the character though.

Status
Not open for further replies.