Nine Month Sickness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly nodded "My parents weren't all that happy either but they support me at least" She said with a small shrug. She had been lucky, her parents, even as rich as they were, were more concerned about how she would be treated rather then how she would be seen. When Angela asked if Sage would need a midwife, she felt slightly relieved that she hadn't been asked. She was starting to feel like that out of the three girls she had met so far, she was one of the ones who had it pretty easy. When they started talking about therapy, Kelly decided that she should go back to her room and lay down for awhile. She hadn't gotten much sleep the night before and if the rest of the day was going to be busy, she should get some rest when she could. "I'll see you guys later" She said with a smile and a hand wave. She turned and walked back to her room.

Lydia giggled as she listened to Tian. "Oh my goodness we are like the same elderly lady. Do you also enjoy cats?" She joked before adding. "Yeah cooking sounds fun. I love to make meals!" She smiled and thought the job over. "It might be harder in a few months when my feet swell but it could be fun! Should we go sign up now?" She asked as she pushed herself up to her feet. "Just warning gI make a mean chocolate chip cookie!" She said smiling to the sibling duo. This might not be so bad if se had friends like the siblings. Looking around it seemed like everyone else was getting along very well. It was comforting knowing se was surrounded by other teenagers going through similar things.

(So sorry for my absence! I had AP testing this week :()

Reactions: Blood Lightning
When Kelly left to go rest, that just left Sage and Tracy. When asked about where Angela went to for Therapy, Tracy spoke up a bit more. "Um, she goes to Group Health. She has Insurance under them, so she goes to see the Therapists there. I take her once a week. I'm just hoping her Depression doesn't worsen, because that can be bad for the baby." Tracy frowned. Suddenly, there was a loud scream coming from their room, causing Tracy to look back, worried. Thanks to Mom and Dad, Angela's been having more Nightmares too. But then again, it could be those pregnancy dreams that she went through. They were very vivid and were often about the baby. "I should probably go check on her." Tracy walked over to the door and opened it, rushing over to her sister. "Hey, hey, is everything alright?" By the time she was in the room, her little sister looked pale and tears were rolling down her cheeks. Must have been a really bad nightmare...

[BCOLOR=transparent]TianYi~[/BCOLOR]

She giggled, "How did you know?" Laughing with Lydia. "It's a good thing that I can't make cookies then, though I must say, I make pretty nice cakes and pastries." With a little bit of struggle, Tian heaved herself to her feet. "We've still got a little bit of time until our feet swell up." Standing in line, she managed to get both of the open slots for her and Lydia.

"We get to start making lunch today." Beamed Tian, finally happy to have a task at hand. "Any idea what you want to make?"

[BCOLOR=transparent]LuHan~[/BCOLOR]

Luhan stared, eyes narrowed at the list. "I think I'll sign up for babysitting.. I don't think I'll scare the kids too much, right?" Watching as Lydia and Tian chittered quietly amongst themselves, he smiled. Getting up to answer his currently ringing phone, he realized he had managed to book an appointment for a waiting job at a restaurant nearby.

Wandering around the hall, Luhan looked down here and there glancing at the rooms. Eyes lighting up, he noticed a beautiful shining piano. Like a little child in a candy store, Luhan perched on the piano, pressing down on the damper pedal to make sure he wouldn't draw attention, he began playing a sonatina, his left hand dancing across the black and white keys in the arpeggios while his right hand pounded on the higher keys, long fingers laced across the keys.

((I'm so sorry for not posting! I didn't get any alerts and I forgot about it! D:))

Lydia laughed and followed Tian to the line of girls and the occasional guy waiting in line to sign up for a job. "I mean if you plan on being an uncle I suppose you should get used to babysitting kids right?" She joked light heartily. After Tian secured the two girls positions she thought carefully about making lunch. "Hmm maybe we should start with something easy? Like pasta?" She suggested as she watched Luhan make his way towards another room. "Bye Luhan." She called after the boy with a soft smile and small wave. "So what are you thinking?" She asked Tian.

[BCOLOR=transparent]TianYi~[/BCOLOR]

"I think Luhan's going to be a great Uncle, he adores children, don't let his appearance fool you." She giggled, running a hand across her swelling abdomen. "Pasta sounds good.... Should we make a salad to go along with that as well? And some bread and butter?" Tian was a bit unfamiliar with American food, since her family ate Chinese food every meal. "Want to get started?"

Lydia giggled "He seems like a really great guy. I'm sure he will be a great help in raising your baby" She offered with a pat on her new friends shoulder. "Yeah a salad would probably make a good side to a pasta dish. Bread and butter too." She looked around for a pot and finally found one large enough to fill with water. Making sure the pot was filled to the brim she placed it over the stove and turned on the heat. "Okay now let's find some noodles and pasta.. "

Status
Not open for further replies.