Nikkole & Angel's Awesome RolePlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hobbies? I don't get to have hobbies since I'm working here and I'm desperately paying bills.." She said then rests her head in her hand. "I have no idea why I'm so nervous and awkward.. never been this way ..at all!" She smiles then perks up a bit. "So..enough about the horrible life of me.. your turn.. Tell me about you. " She gave a lovely little smile.

Gosh, that smile... Mickey thought to himself. It practically melted his heart. "Well, my life revolves around school, I guess... nothing special, totally boring, etcetera, etcetera. I gotta make the grade to get grants, scholarships, and support from obscure family members to pay for tuition. Luckily that's what I'm good at, so I've been able to get through a good year without paying a cent out of pocket...but now that I've finally decided my major, I've lost most of the support that my family offered...I-It's a really long story, and I shouldn't bore you with the details. I'm sorry." He said shyly, running his hand through his hair yet again, a common sign of his nervousness. "In short, everyone looks at me like another spoiled rich kid... Frankly, it sucks, but a career is a career."

Asha smiled "Ah.. okay. Sounds like an awesome story. Much better than mine. " She started to twiddle her thumbs a bit. "I'm happy for you..although I don't know you all that well. " She softly giggled, trying to ignore the people that are coming in now.

"Right, I forgot... I mean, it just feels...ya know, nevermind." Mickey said, waving off his statement. It was weird enough that he had begun to spill his life to her, but getting into family matters? What the heck was going on with him? "Either way, my story is as interesting as everyone else's. I've just written enough essays to know how to stretch a sentence into about three paragraphs. It's all a load of bull in the long run though." He said haphazardly, leaning his chin on his knuckles.

Asha nods "Glad you say that. My life story isn't interesting ...yet. " She smiled and finally looked into his eyes. She lost herself in them for a moment then shook her head. "Ah..uhm.. are you free tomorrow? I'm off.. maybe you want to..." She trailed off for a moment. "to.." She started blushing them giggled at herself for being nervous. "I'm so nervous.. do you maybe, want to, possibly, go out to the park tomorrow for a picnic or maybe ice cream..?" She asked finally.

Mickey was taken aback at her suggestion, but quickly recovered and answered. "Yeah. Yeah, that sounds great! I have a few classes, but they won't be a problem. Does, oh... about 4 PM sound good? Or is that too early? Honestly, anytime after three would be fine with me." He was already eager, glad to have someone to hang out with finally. It wasn't like his hall-mates cared about his goings ons, and his parents had all but disowned him. This next year was gonna be rough, but this was something positive. It was something that proved that things could change...

Asha grinned at the male. "Not at all too early. It's perfect. 4 sounds perfect. The park.. don't be late. " She got up. "See you around. " She smiled then went back to work.

"Uh, yeah. See ya." Mickey responded with a smile. He stuck around a bit longer to finish his smoothie, then cleaned up his belongings and headed out. The sunlight grew strong with midday, so he was forced to head back to the dorms before his headaches started up. Once there, he sat at his desk and wrote...a lot. Venting his feelings to the page, he was able to focus on the day ahead. Class wouldn't be a big deal, he had already completed his reading in advance, and everything was in order. With a plan in place, Mickey was able to think clearly once more, though Asha took up most of his thoughts. He spent the rest of the day in this condition, eager for tomorrow to come.

Asha continued her day without anything upsetting her, and mostly everything at the end of the day did. To her, nothing mattered as Mickey was in her thoughts the whole time. Everything about him was perfect. She couldn't help herself as she smiled thinking of him.

The waitress was just leaving the shop letting the other waitress finish up her hour of being alone there. Asha was waiting for tomorrow to meet Mickey. She was driving home thinking of what could they possibly do tomorrow. 'Quit setting yourself up for disappointment.. it's bond to happen. ' She thought as she pulled in her driveway and was walking in her house.

Asha took her bath after she ate dinner and went to bed anxiously waiting for the next day to arrive.

Waking up early, Mickey prepared for his day with excitement. Shower, hair, teeth... all the same, but done with much more vigor than days before. A new link had formed in his routine, and it gave him goosebumps just to think about. Dawning his coat, he left the dorm to progress with the day. First were classes. Three of them to be exact. They ran back to back, allowing Mickey to plan his time in bulk, which was what he preferred. His classes ended at two, giving him a couple of hours to write, work, and clean up here and there before heading out to the park. Heading back out, he patted his pockets yet again. "Phone, check. Wallet, check. Keys, check." It was all there, each pocket holstering something different. With equal parts nerves and confidence, he set out.

Finding a bench pretty close to the park entrance, Mickey had a seat and glanced at his phone for the time. "Three-Thirty..." He said to himself. He was early...very early. It was one of his greatest fears to be late, so he always made sure of this. Pulling out his notebook, he began to pass the time, sketching whatever looked good at the time, writing observations on social quirks and his opinions, and simply detailing his life. "Who knows, I could use it for a thesis..." He said casually, looking forward to seeing Asha again.

The girl didn't wake up too early. She awoke at two. It gave her an hour and a half to get ready. She got up and did her hair, brushed her teeth, washed her face and put on a bit of makeup. She went back into her bedroom and put on a casual shirt with a pair of jeans and flats as always. She gave herself a look in the mirror and smiled. She went downstairs and grabbed her keys then went to her car.

She had possibly went the long way to the park on purpose that is. She didn't want to seem to get there too early. Asha parked her car and walked to the park entrance with a smile coming ten minutes before four. She saw Mickey and sat down beside him casually. "Well hello there.." She said to him in her most proper tone.

Mickey quickly shut his notebook when he heard Asha's voice to his side. "O-Oh, hey!" He said, caught off guard after being so lost in thought. "I'm glad you came...I-I mean, you did ask me and all... Wait, that's not what I meant, it's just..." Stumbling over his words, he tried to recover as best he could. "Er, you... Y-You look very nice this evening." At last he said, chuckling at his difficulty with getting it out. Regaining his composure, he took a deep breath and tried again to speak coherently. "So, what did you have in mind for us to do?" He asked curiously, letting his eyes look upon Asha's happily.

She couldn't help but giggle at his stumble upon words. To her, it was cute. She then looked at him. "I'll tell you what we're doing if you calm down first. " She looked at him with a smile. "No need to get nervous around me. And I believe that it'll help me out as well. " She kicked her feet a bit on the bench. "Uhm...maybe I was thinking you would want to walk around and eat ice cream?" She asked, not sure if he likes ice cream.

After taking a few breaths to calm himself, Mickey responded with a smile. "I would love to, but I'm buying. I...I kinda have a weakness for ice-cream, or anything cold for that matter." He said with a chuckle. He got up from the bench, brushing the dust off of his trench coat, and held out his hand to Asha to help her up. His glasses once again shaded over as the sunlight hit the lenses, but his eyes still locked to hers. Raising an eyebrow, Mickey grinned and said, "Shall we be off?"

Asha grinned and took his hand, standing up. She dust off her jeans and started walking. "Yes..cold is awesome. I'm a big fan of being cold rather than hot. But uh..yes. we shall go. As I am..we are..doing right now. " She shook her head. "I'm awful at conversation.." She said the last part softly.

Mickey chuckled at Asha's awkwardness as he pulled her up to her feet. "Well, we're in the same boat in terms of conversation capability, so don't worry about it. You just be yourself, and I'll do...whatever it is that I do." He smiled coyly at Asha as they walked to the ice cream stand nearby. Mickey found that he had to use one of his hands to shade his eyes from the sun. How irritating... He thought to himself. I swear, this has been getting worse. I might have to get goggles if these migraines keep up! He did his best to keep his head pain to himself, but it was getting almost unbearable. The last thing he wanted to do was cut their date short, so he forced himself to stick it out.

Asha giggled and kept walking. "Alright, I can deal with that. " As they got to the ice cream stand, she ordered a strawberry cone. She smiled at him as she got her cone. She started to lick her cone. "Mmm so delicious!" She giggled happily. "Instead of walking, do you want to go sit over in the shade?" She asked between her lick of ice cream.

"If it's alright with you, I would like to walk" Mickey said after receiving his vanilla cone. "I tend to get a bit fidgety if I sit around for too long, and a fidgety me isn't the most fun to be around, ya know?" Paying for the ice cream, he began to walk alongside Asha. The temperature was pleasant, with a cool breeze offsetting the brutal sunlight. The trees rustled with the wind, and the flowers that spotted the ground practically danced as the two walked side by side. Mickey may have had an off start, but with an ice cream in his hand, and a beautiful lady beside him, his focus was distracted from the harsh migraine, at least temporarily.

"Oh yeah..that's fine then. " She said to him as she walked alongside him trying to keep her ice cream from melting on her. She growled a bit at the ice cream. "It's melting too fast!" She exclaimed a bit as she kept licking it trying to get down to the cone.

Mickey hid his laughter at Asha's difficulty as he reached into one of his pockets, pulling out a white handkerchief and offering it to her. "Here, it looks like you might need this." He said, keeping up a steady rhythm of licks to keep his own ice cream from melting. "I guess it would have been a good idea to pick up some napkins too, huh?" He laughed jovially, enjoying the company of the girl he had only met yesterday and all her quirks. Heaven knows he had his own, but he hoped that wouldn't be too much of a put-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.