2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi

• It was fall again and school was back to being in session. However, this school was no Ordinary school. This school was held for Vampires Noble and Underlings. This School was called Nightshade Academy every being that went there was a Vampire, Teachers Students and the marked. Now it was more than easy to distinguish the Adults from the Students. Adults had retractable fangs and eye colors that changed with there mood. Students were classified as Nobility, Underlings, and Marked. Nobles were the ones born into this life, Yes, Vampires can procreate, and not the point, Nobles were pure blood, strong and drop dead gorgeous. Underlings, they were under the Nobles not scum, but not as strong or as beautiful as the Nobles, but still, no human or Vampire could resist there charm. Underlings were bitten without a clue as what to do or turned and given up by their very own sire. Now we come to marked, they are humans that had Vampire blood in them, but have not shown abilities yet or waiting for the change. They are only fully human till they turn 16 and then they are taken to the academy. These are the scum of the vampire world, they have no real talent nore do they have any real strength. If they live to the Academy and then past it is rare and even they get nobody jobs, because the marked have never made anything of themselves. Also, every student has a moon mark on their wrist in the praise of The Night Goddess Nyx. Which they did pray to.
    The Academy is well known for its high turn out rate and success of its Vampires, no one has failed or died in the real world after they leave the hallowed halls. First, you must make it through 8 years of school. Now yes Vampires learn mathematics, English and so on, but at an accelerated rate. Learning is a natural thing for them, however, they don't just have normal school classes they have their own twist to their curriculum. Seeing as how they can learn anything with a quickness, they had to come up with things Vampires couldn't just learn with a snap of their fingers. Human courses were electives if students wished to take them.
    A First through 3rd year would look something like this:
    First Period: Vampire history
    Second Period: Vampiric Language
    Third Period: Magic
    Fourth Period: Lunch
    Fifth Period: Horseback riding
    Sixth Period: Training (real world)
    Seventh Period: Combat
    Eighth Period: Study hall.
    Average Ages for Class:
    116-117 Year 1
    117-118 Year 2
    118-119 Year 3
    119-120 Year 4
    120-121 Year 5
    121-122 Year 6
    122-123 Year 7
    123-124 Year 8
    You get the gist. The classes with each year got harder to push the younglings minds. Now passes to go visit the world outside the academy were given. You could enjoy a weekend away from the ivory-colored walls. However, you were forced guards to protect you wherever you went.
    It isn't all roses and daisies for Vampires. They have many enemies, however, their biggest Enemies were the Supernatural Hunters. These hunters had strength speed and if you weren't careful you be dead faster than you could say 0 negative. With that, all said and done the Night Shade Academy was well guarded and nothing slipped past the schools' wards or night Guards. Yes, the school is at Night and goes from dusk till dawn, unlike other schools that were day oriented. They had to accommodate for the Faculty and Students that attended.
    New Year at Nightshade Academy. New students, returning students, returning faculty and New faculty members. A Marked as come to the school, but this marked is not what you think. This marked is as strong as a Noble, with her appearance spells trouble even for those who are part of the high society at the schools. What will happen? What new dangers lurk around the corners? Will she Join the Blood Brothers and Sisters Society group? Will she change things for the Marked?
    Thanks to [IMG]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/15/15826.jpg?1521827069[/IMG] ~Dark Disney~ for wriiting this out for me also for being my CoGM. Gm @PhantomThief715

Last edited:
Ooooo this looks interesting. I'd very much like to try giving this a go

Ooooo this looks interesting. I'd very much like to try giving this a go
Sorry internet was out Please yes join us were still accepting

Reactions: ValGalorian
Discord and Sign up threads are up

I would be interested in joining if there's still spots available.

Absolutely still interested!!!

Sorry for the late reply, didn't get a notification until now....

But yes. I would love to join this <3

Okay well IC is up join the discord and go sign up with a character male be preferred

Females open