FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
All Iwaku rules must be observed (obviously)
NO smut. This is a cross age group RP. If you want to get Smutty do it in your Pm's but keep it within site rules. You know the rules.
This is not a sandbox RP. Interaction with other characters and general compliance with the overall plot is a must. Everyone must interact with everyone.
All posts must be 4-5 sentences in length, Minimum.
Do not leave other players behind. (collab posts are not only okay but encouraged)
Please post at least one post per day. (contact me if you can't post)
Respect fellow players.
(Note: 20x that of a Human if Noble, 15x that underlyings, 10x that Marked)

Enhanced/Supernatural Agility
Enhanced/Supernatural Combat
Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
Enhanced/Supernatural Endurance
Enhanced/Supernatural Senses
Night Vision
Enhanced/Supernatural Speed
Enhanced/Supernatural Stamina
Enhanced/Supernatural Strength
Regenerative Healing Factor

Immortal

Can only walk in the sun with a daylight ring (very rare for a marked to have one, no one at the school except teachers will have one. No exceptions.)

Compulsion on humans and sometimes other vampires. ( Nobles can compel anyone beneath them. Underlings can only control weeker underlyings and Humans. Marked struggle with Compulsion)

Claw Retraction
Fang Retraction
Enhanced Bite

Need Blood to survive

Can see themselves in the mirror

Can eat human food, but gives no actual benefit

Can shapeshift when much much older
10x Worse as a noble, 20x worse for underlyings, 15x worse for Marked

Holy ground not items, just grounds, Items they just dislike cause they are gaudy

Garlic, strong scent doesn't repel them

Silver

Hep V, evolved form of Humans Hep D

Vervain

Sunlight (unless have a daylight ring)
(Got most of this from True Blood and some from Vampire Diaries.)

In order to create a vampire, a human must have some of the some of the vampire's blood in their system and then killed. The human will then rise as a vampire. The newborn and the maker will subsequently have a maker-progeny bond, unless the maker deserts or releases their progeny.

Newborn vampires will be thirsty and will need to feed to survive. Although newborns have some control of their abilities, they are mostly controlled by their impulses and can cause serious harm and accidental deaths to humans around them. In addition, newborns cannot resist blood at all, as resistance develops with age.

A newborn's existence depends upon their abilities, which are taught to them by their maker. These abilities take time to learn and develop. As vampires age, they become more adept at controlling their abilities. According to studies, two-thirds of newborns die during their first year without the guidance of their makers.

However if there maker is a pure blood and that pure blood dies so does those of its line. For example Stella is a pure blood who turned James. James turned Lena and Lena turned Luke. If Stella dies James, Lena and Luka will also die. However if James dies the line isn't effected and only James dies. The same would apply to Lena and Luke as well since they are not a pure blood.
(Again from true blood the tv show)

A maker has a deep connection with his or her progeny, something that humans cannot fully understand or experience. During the transformation from human to vampire, the maker and soon-to-be progeny "share their essence", a supernatural process that not even vampires understand.

Maker-progeny relationships vary between individuals. Some treat their progeny like humans treat children, and have an exclusively parental relationship. On the other hand, vampires, create progeny to prolong romantic and sexual relationships, and have spousal relationships with their progeny.

Most vampires do not take becoming a maker lightly.

A progeny may turn a vampire and become a maker themselves while still under the influence of their own maker. The grandparent/grandmaker has no control over the grandchild/grandprogeny.

Maker Abilities
A maker has a certain amount of control over their progeny due to the maker-progeny bond.

Calling: a maker can "call" their progeny by saying their name out loud, causing the progeny to become aware their maker is calling out for them. The progeny experiences a shiver, and may be able to tell where their maker is.

Commanding: a maker can force their progeny to do anything they want, as long as they say "as your maker, I command you", given that the progeny hasn't been released.

Strength: as strength increases with age, most makers are stronger than their progeny.

Empathic link: a maker can sense any pain or duress the progeny undergoes, and know when a progeny has died. It is unknown if a progeny can sense these in their maker.

Releasing: if a maker says "as your maker, I release you", their progeny will be released from the maker-progeny bond, and cannot be controlled anymore. Following release, a maker can still call their progeny, but the progeny will not be compelled to answer the call. However breaking a Bond is rather painful for both.
Please be on time to all classes and school sponsored events.
Proper uniform attire must be worn to all classes and school sponsored events. Casual attire may be worn after 12:05am and on weekends.
Bullying will not be tolerated, Period.
Do not interfere with another's works.
Fighting on grounds will be immediate suspension.
All students are expected to keep their grades at C level or higher.
Common sense rule: If you think it might create an uncomfortable or distracting learning environment, don't do it.
Be in your appropriate dorm before 7am. If you are not you will be locked out and will be punished by the head of your dorm.
Screenshot_20181106-191534_Chrome.jpg
Guys wear same only pants.Girls must wear heels, nice clean boots (winter) Mary Jane's or any other dress shoe. Guys will wear dress shoes or nice clean boots(winter). All shoes must be black or dark brown.

Blood Society may only where their uniform during events hosted by the society or school sponsored events.
FB_IMG_1541374494509.jpg

This is the layout of dorm rooms.
Screenshot_20181106-173634_Google.jpg
Everyone Does Have A Room Mate Even If We Do Not Have A Character For The Spot.

Boys Room 1:
Leo Valmires, Damon Silas, Phoenix DeClare, Jessie Tepes

Girls Room 1:
Thalia Tepes, Sabine Silas, Abbey DeClare-Wynter, Sapphire Frost

Boys Room 2:
Raul Savier, Adam Sakamoto, Renne Nightingale, Riely Nightingale

Girls Room 2:
Klara Maxis, Alison Vahris, Katerina Petrova, Rose Star
FULL DAY SCHEDULE
Screenshot_20181107-112922.jpg
Morning bell is your curfew, you must be in dorms at that time, also it's when sun starts to rise. Evening bell is tell you when sunsets. After dinner on Fridays everyone goes to worship Nyx for an hour.
  • Headmistress Selena Nightingale
  • Assitant Headmaster/Boys Dorm Father, Levi Hawk
  • Assitant Headmistress/ Girls Dorm Mother, Isabel Avles
  • Combat Training Teacher, Ares Blackwood
  • Training Teacher, Dominic Toretto
  • Vampiric Language Teacher, Letty Toretto
  • History/Weapons Teacher, Ace Killian Frost
  • Alchemy Teacher, Raz Greywater
Sapphire Frost - Marked - 1st Year
Leo Valmires - Underling - 1st year
Abbey DeClare-Wynter - Marked - 2nd Year
Jessie Tepes - Noble - 3rd Year
Adam Sakamoto - Underling - 3rd Year
Raul Savier - Marked - 4th Year
Renne Nightingale - Marked - 5th Year
Riely Nightingale - Marked - 5th Year
Klara Maxis - Underling - 6th Year
Alison Day Vahris - Underlying - 6th Year
Rose Star - Underlying - 7th Year
Thalia Tepes - Royal Noble - 7th Year
Sabine Silas - High Noble - 7th Year
Damon Silas - High Noble - 8th year
Phoenix DeClare - Noble - 8th Year
Katerina Petrova - Noble - 8th Year

Last edited:
It was the start of a new year and a Friday none the less. Today would just be figuring things out classes would officially start monday. Headmistress Nightingale, dressed in a black suit with a pencil skirt, stood at her office window watching as all the new and old students walked through the gates. A smile formed on her lips as she left the office with both of her assistant principals tagging along. There was a few seminars today. Mainly which talked about this and that and rules how things worked. But that would go by quickly even though she'd do it for a few hours.

Once they were done the students would wonder around and meet their teachers before a bell would ring for lunch.

After lunch they could go to their dorms or do whatever else to help them settle in. Before long everyone had arrived and the seminars were over in no time and now it was time for lunch. For the new students, the headmistress went over what was expected of them, the rules and anything else to help them calm their nerves. After lunch was over the students would disburse. Some were promoting their clubs, or sports other would do who knows what. And so long as they did not break rules she did not care what they did.

"Headmistress." Calls Mr. Levi Hawk, her Male assistant principal and keeper of the boys dorms. She looks up at him as she watched the courtyard around her. He pointed over to none other then her niece, Princess of the Vampire realm. She seemed to have been coming late much like most of the older students did. However Selena could have sworn she saw her earlier. "I should go greet her. She's looking well. But would it be appropriate for me to run up and hug her? I think not. Even if my younger brother is King." She sighs fighting the urge to cuddle her niece. "I sometimes forget your related directly to the royal family." Levi explains. Selena nods. "However I am only so because my brother married the Crown Princess, who is now our current Queen." She explains.

Last edited:
Klara knelt down beside a pallet of munitions with a clipboard to make her final inspection of the AK ammo making sure each wooden box had clear indications of it's origin from Russia and not some knock off the Albanians bought from China. Her father's client would be most displeased if he came across any Chinese munitions as they were no where near the quality of soviet made bullets. Lately there had been reports of such Chinese munitions surfacing up in Libya where Klara had, just hours ago, picked up this shady cargo into her Airbus A400M nicknamed "Rice Noodles Roll" . It was an expensivelittle toy she bought at an auction in Saudi Arabia last summer to assist her in the mountain of work her sire would throw at her once she got out of the academy for summer break.

After reviewing the last pallet, Klara went over to the side of the cabin and pulled down a seat. Finally getting the chance to sit down, she reached for her nearby backpack to get her thermos. While turning the cap off, her cellphone rang. The caller was her boss aka her sire.

Picking up the call, before she had the chance to say hello a voice growled into her ear.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Her sire yelled at her.

"Delivering the shipment of munitions and rations to Vladivostok. Everything is on time and in schedule. I've personally check through each pallet to ensure all munitions are Russian in origin." Klara calmly replied.

"No you fool!" Her sire yelled back again. "Ugghhh... Schnitzel check the calendar. What day is today?"

Klara unfolded a pocket calendar she kept in her pockets. Searching it for the present day, the day was empty and nothing was marked there.

"There is nothing special about today..."

"Ahem... Might I remind you that you are due back at the academy today?" Her sire says in a noticeably capmer tone.

Klara thought for a moment and realized her mistake but regardless, she had no interest in attending the academy at all and would be just fine doing her job delivering freight and cargo to shady clients to get cash, diamonds, anything of monetary value as long as it wasn't crack or some other illegal substance or object.

"I'll finish this deliver and then maybe think about going back." Klara replies. "It's a shit hole and I don't like cooping myself up there for months on end just to become some sort of. . Elite vampire. I'm fine the way I am."

"That's not the problem." Her sire says. "Trust me, they will come after you and drag you back there whether you're flying sixteen thousand feet in the air or in a submarine some thousands of metres deep in the Mariana trench. They will come after you."

There was a pause, Klara contemplated acquiring a nuclear bomb to go out with a flash and blast... Or maybe just nuke and radiate those pesky enforcers.

"No, you are not going to acquire a nuke and blow everything up." Her sire says, almost as if he was reading her mind. "Seriously...after so many decades you still want to blow up everything that makes you angry..."

"I mean... Nuking that stupid academy would be quite a feet in itself no?" Klara jokes. "Not to mention... Certainly doable and reset vampire society and..."

"That's enough!" Her sire sneered. "You will do as I am about to say."

Klara sighed. "Yes sir.. I'm listening."

"I've already done all the flight work and arrangements." Her sire begins. "Your plane is to reroute to Toulon France. There you will pick up a friend of mine who is headed to Romania. I've already sent him your supplies for the school year and... a pallet of your... private stuff plus a special shipment that he will brief you on later at the rendezvous. He will drop you off at the academy. Since you will be running late if we unload you at Bucharest, your plane will land at this coordinate that I am beaming to you now."

A text message was sent to Klara's phone and she takes a look at it.

"You want me to put my plane down on a country road..." Klara scoffs. "Excuse me? But do you know how much I spent on this baby? Plus isn't it bad flying for my pilots to land at anywhere besides airport and it'll go on Dimitry and Maconi's flight records?!"

"I've already made arrangements for that. The radarman at the control tower will ignore a portion of his radar at a specific time interval that I'm sending you. Get the plane down on the ground, unload, and then back into the air within that time." Her sire laughs.

"You want me to do what?!" Klara growls sarcastically.

"You heard me right schnitzel. Land the plane on the road, unload and head to school. I'll take care of Dimitry and Marconi for the next few months like we agreed on. You'll attend school and once summer break begins again, you get your plane back. Now be the good child and do as I say." Before Klara can say anymore the line went dead.

Punchinf the cabin wall, Klara writes down the new flight plan and heads up into the cockpit to deliver the news.

She grabs a headset and speaks into the plane's intercom. "Dimitry... New flight plan." Klara says handing the ex-soviet air Force Mig pilot.

The Russian eyeballs the plan and spits out his lollipop as he reads the part about landing on a country road.

"Khlarah..." He says with his thick accent. "What has your boss thought of this time?! I mean landing in that very small upwards hill runway last year in Nepal was already a tough enough inception task when you hired me last year... But now he wants me to lands this machine on a piece of road that is barely enough for me to take off from?!" He spits. "No... No I am not doing that. You can jump out of the plane like you did last year but no... We are not landing there."

"I agree Klara." Marconi, Dimitry's Italian copilot says. "We need at least 850 meters to take off but you're giving us only 700. 150 meters is a big difference."

Klara knew this boys just wanted a bonus to their pay this month. They've worked hard so she guessed they deserved it. She goes back down into the fuselage and returns with two dark metal suitcases and plants time into each pilot's lap.

"Inside is your pay for this month in hundred dollar bills." Klara begins. "United States... Hundred dollar bills. In addition to this, I just added a little bit of.. motivation for the two of you plus enough for you all to get wasted in Tokyo for a week which I know you two will do once you're finish the delivery and when I'm not around to push you guys back to work. This too is in... Hundred dollar United States bills."

Marconi left his joystick and opened the case to verify Klara's offer. "Oh shit..." He swear.

Dimitry stares at his copilot who nods. "This plane might not be Mikoyan but... I think with it's powerplant... We might just be able to clear the road before we enter the field... No Marconi?"

"Well... As long as there is no approaching car... I think so too." His copilot replies.

"I'll take care of the cars, you two just fly. Can it be done?" Klara asks for their confirmation.

"Consider it done madam." Dimitry replies before violently banking the plane towards Toulon.

Half an hour later, the A400M touches down at Toulon and is greeted by a Humvee and a fuel truck. Klara and Dimitry exit the plane via the cargo ramp and the two begin their respective roles in the turnaround. Dimitry goes to help with the refueling while Klara moved to greet the incoming passenger.

An American steps out of the Humvee as Klara approaches and she recognizes him as her boss's closest American political Ally who too was a vampire himself. They shake hands and exchange greetings.

"Good evening Ms Maxis." The American says. "Thanks for arriving on such short notice"

"Not much trouble at all sir!" Klara replies shouting over the idling engines. "I was passing through anyways."

"You boss gave me a large suitcase that's inside the trunk of my Jeep. He says it's for this person called Thalia. I'm sure you know who she is." The American tells Klara. "He also says you are to deliver it personally in hand to her! Complements of him!"

Klara nearly bit her tongue off. She was to deliver to Thalia... The crown princess of the vampire realm aka the one she never wants to do business with. Unfortunately, commands are commands. She has never resisted her sire and she was not going to start now.

Soon Dimitry walks over to report. "Refueling is complete madam. Let's get the Jeep aboard and bug out. I hate France."

Klara nods and the three of them quickly load the Jeep and also a pallet that subsequently arrived next to the idling plane. In fifteen minutes, the turnover was complete and the plane was rolling down the runway and climbing. Another two hours passes and the plane begins it's descent through the foggy night in Romania. Klara avoided the cockpit during this time as she knew Dimitry would be F bombing the entire descent. As expected, an enraged Dimitry hopped the plane on the road a couple of times before he put the plane down and to a stop. Klara then quickly unloaded the Humvee and moved the cases in it's trunk into the passenger compartment before she and the American lifted her pallet of stuff into the opened trunk. With that finished, she said good bye to the flight crew before watching in horror as Dimitri takes off with her plane, climbs at a near vertical angle as if her plane was his old jet, and finally disappear above the clouds.

"My.. that is some pilot you got there.." The American comments as the two of them climb into the Jeep. "Tell me about him."

"Dimitry Izilich Kamarov." Klara began. "Born in 1959 and was a former Wing Commander in the Soviet Air Force where he first flew Mi-35 gunships before transferring over to the Mig-29 in 1985. Flew the jet for five years until the 90s when the Soviet Union collapsed and he was put out of work."

"Ahh... No wonder why he flies the plane like a fighter jet..." The American chuckles. "Tell me... Has this been of any use?"

"Well... We did intrude into North Korean airspace one time this year and got locked on by a SAM. Somehow, half drunk, Dimitry drowned the missile into the ocean and got our asses out of there into Russian airspace before the JSDAF could get a tone on us." Klara answered.

"And the Russian air Force didn't shoot you down because?" The American asks as they make the turn onto the road that would take them to the academy.

"Dimitry has friends working at the Kremlin... Pals of his former days working in the air Force. They got the word out to the air station in Vladivostok and they sent a pair of fighters to see us in."

The American laughs hysterically. "My my, Ms Maxis... You sure have a lot of friends don't you?" He comments. "Tell me... Do you know who currently owns the rope that was used to execute Saddam Hussein?"

"Of course..." Klara nods. "I sold him the rope"

"Damn girl..." He says lightly punching Klara's shoulder. "I mean... You're already set for life based on the amount of work you can do and also the amount of money you make selling such expensive merchandise."

"Yes.... I believe I am." Klara replies. "However... The boss wants me to finish my education at this wretched academy before he let's me roam the world freely... Perhaps get a business education at Harvard or any of those Ivey league schools in North America."

"And where to from there?" The American asks.

"A long promised executive position in my boss's company." Klara answers. "There is so much I can do from higher up than being a grunt on the ground purchasing, delivering, collecting, and greeting."

"And that position you will be having is?" The American asks again.

"Chief Operations Officer... Or short formed... Director of Operations." Klara declares proudly.

The two make small talk for another few minutes before they pull up to the school's entrance... Noticeably late. The American leaves the Jeep to give Klara the privacy she needed to change into her school uniform and he begins to unload. Moments later Klara joins him and she hands him her daylight ring which was forbidden on her whilst on school grounds.

"Make sure it gets back to my boss." Klara explains as the two of them carry her stuff and also the delivery to her assigned suite. As they approach the room, Klara stops dead in her tracks sensing the extra security. Hesitantly, she opens the door to the suite and finds her room. The American places down her stuff conveniently and bids farewell. Before long, Klara was left to herself... To root in this shit hole for another year.

Mischievously, Klara enters each of the empty rooms in the suite to find they already have been occupied by.... Nobles... Great. Prepare the Berlin Wall. It didn't take long for her to locate Thalia's room... Which gave off a distinct smell that only Klara understood with her own perception.

"Where's the C4 when I want it?" Klara angrily asks herself in her mind as she pens a red inked note and leaves it on the suitcase which her sire ordered her to deliver. The case was left at a highly visible space... Quite literally on Thalia's bed and on top of it laid a note in blood red ink:

"To: The Crown Princess of Vampireland
From: Klara Nobel Maxis, Senior International Sales Representative, Aslaron Delivery Corporation.
Subject: Notice of invoice involving extra costs.

You owe me five hundred eighty six Euros for fuel that I had to waste to get you your baggy of treats. I accept payment by cash or anything of legal value. No illegal narcotics or other substances will be accepted.

and as always,
HAVE A NICE DAY!

SIincerely,
Klara N. Maxis
Aslaron Delivery Corporation"

With that done, Klara retires to her room slamming the door shut.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Bartholomew quietly made his way into the academy- the loud chatter and many announcements were just annoying background noise, since this was not his first year here. He pulled a sheet of paper from his backpack- he always made doubly sure to have a schedule as soon as he could, so he would know exactly what he would need to do on his first day of classes. He paused in the middle of room- taking his eyes off the schedule.

Something felt different- would this year be any different?
He shook his head- it probably wouldn't be any different. ...Would it?

The thought hung heavily in his mind as he made his way over to a nearby bench and sat down.

Ace, Sabine, Damon
Mentioned:Thalia @PhantomThief715
Interactions: Sapphire @Rads
New Year at the same old boring academy walls. Nobles Underlyings and marked all went to one school the highest ranked school for Vampires. It was the most well known and located in Romania, in the birthplace of Vampires Transylvania. Many Notable Nobles Royals, Underlings and Marked have gone through the Academy. This year they had 4 nobles coming through the Academy, Two of which were siblings. The Silas siblings had been going to the Academy for 7 and 6 years. The youngest was on her 7th year and the oldest on his 8th and final year. They were very similar, but also very different. Sabine Silas was well known for running the blood sisters without any advice or help, she let her friend be second in command, but she never really needed her advice. She was running the Blood Sisters just fine without Advice, she been told to ask Thalia, but she knew what she was doing. Just because her friend was royalty didn't mean she had the edge over her in any way shape or form. She hated when teachers treated her like she knew nothing. Though Mr. Frost was her favorite and he definitely was hot as all hell. Though she was pretty sure she was his favorite as well. He did seem to favor her a lot. Damon was also a favorite of the teachers, because her brother was calm, cold and solem. He never showed that he was anything different to any one. Sure he got along with Sabine, but he was always a stone wall.
The siblings had been flown out from there home, back to there school in Transylvania. Which a black tinted car took them from the airport to school. Sabine stared out the window her eyes on the scenery. Her brother huffed at her. " What do you think is different about the damn drive. Nothing same view for the last 7 years."He said. " Well isn't someone charming this evening."Sabine remarked. "What's got your briefs in a twist."She asked jokingly knowing full well he wore boxers. He gave her a look and she could of swore she heard his eyes role in his head. She went back to staring out the window. Her eyes went forward when the Academy came into sight and the car pulled up to the front of the Academy. The siblings stepped out thanking the driver as he removed there bags from the trunk. "Home sweet home." Her brother sighed and closed the door behind him.
Sabine rolled her eyes at him."So over dramatic. "She said and grabbed her bags after thanking the driver. The siblings walked to grab there stupid welcome packets, every student got new and old. There's held Keys, class schedules and more for the Blood Brother and Sister's. Freshman got maps and a lot more in there's. Sabine waved by to her brother and went up to set up her room. Her name was on her door and she entered. She made sure to set up her room, and get dressed waiting to go to orientation. When it was time she walked to a mirror. Her hair straight and down, her Blood sisters uniform on and neat. Her shoe on as well as stockings. She hated the idea of socks, making her way down, Sabine chose her seat next to her brother and leaned back.
Damon had allowed his sister to go her way and went his. He went to set up his room and lay down for a bit. He finally woke up just in time to shower dress and head down to orientation . He still beat his sister there and looked at her shaking his head. He slept through most of orientation. The headmistress gave the same damn speech every year. When she was done the older students let out a sigh of relief and went to leave the auditorium. They had lunch and went to set up for promoting the Blood brothers and sisters. Sabine sat back while the others worked she spoke to her brother about what they were going to do for the year, when he looked up he smiled and she turned to see Mr. Frost.
" Hello, its the Silas siblings how are you two?" He asked. "Good Mr. Frost how are you?" Sabine said lightning up at his appearance. "Good, I am glad, Hope you enjoyed your summer." He said. "Well I just wanted to say Hi I have some teacher business to attend to."He said and nods to the siblings and walked away to leave them to talk. Ace made his way along the students and stopped when he spotted her. His daughter, yeah he had seen her already and spoken to her, but he not told her he was her father. He breathed in and made his way to walk over to her.
"Mrs. Frost." He said. " Good to see you again, figure I probably introduce myself. I am Ace Frost your Father, History and weapons teacher here."He said and looks at her. "Sorry I didn't say anything earlier I wanted to wait till school started. Just know you need anything my door is open."He told her with a gentle smile it felt so good to get that off his chest after 17 years of her being his secretly.

Thalia/Abbey/Dante/Phoenix/ Headmistress @Denali den
Mentions: Sabine @~Dark Disney~

Long silver tresses blow in the gentle wind, heels clicked against the stone as long slender legs carry the woman onto campus grounds. As always, people stop to stair, after all her hair was such a bizarre color and she was the Princess. Her brilliant violet orbs glancing around searching for someone. Who was she looking for? That was a question she would ask herself. She was looking for a particular person but could not think of exactly who it was. Her eyes finally landed on her Aunt in the middle of the courtyard. That's right, she was to give a letter from her father. Not just anyone could walk up to the Headmistress after all. Her lips curved into a gentle smile as she held the letter delicately in her hand. Walking up she give a slight bow of her head before handing the letter over to her. "Its from my father Headmistress." Thalia says. Selena takes the letters before bidding her adieu.

Thaila takes her leave before someone slides next to her. The young woman hand raises along with her violet orbs, looking up to spot Dante Salvatore, her knight. He gives her a smirk as he handed her, her schedule and dorm room number. "Sneaky as ever." She tells him glaring at him. She hated when he did that. "One of these days Dante I will end up hitting you." She says. "My apologies Princess." He says taking the hand she had raised against him planting a soft kiss upon her hand. Thalia slips her hand out of his as she walks towards the dorms.

Every step she took was elegant and graceful. If anyone bowed to her she would smile and return with a slight bow of her head as she walked. "I had someone set up your room. Hopefully it's to your liking." Dante says as he opens the dorm door for her. Inside was like a four bedroom apartment, it had a kitchen, living room and each room has its own private bathroom. She walked straight back to the door with a sign that said her name. Her from was towards the kitchen to the left. Spotting her childhood friends name on a door she smiles and the wonders who the other girl was. She wondered as she spotted a new name across from her own room. Dorms did not change unless requested. The young woman shook her head opening her door. It was to her linking.

Dark purple walls and black and white bed with long body mirrors propped behind black night stands. She had thick curtains to keep out the sun's light and a comfortable backless daybed in black at the foot of her bed. She chuckles softly know who that was for. After all it was her mother's only condition for her to attend this school. Dante had to be with her at all times even if he was unseen by everyone else. He was always close by. Noticing a rather large suitcase on her bed with a note. She rolled her eyes at the note. The crumbled it up throwing it aside, she had paid an advancement of eight hundred euro, that was more than needed for her gas and her treats.

Abbey had attended the mandatory meetings after lunch as well as her classes. After everything was over for the time being she went to her room and smiled at the coziness of it. Seeing another female standing on her room, abbey knocked on the door. "Sorry to interrupt. I'm Abbey Wynter De-Clare. Pleasure to meet you." She had no idea of Thalia's title and it didn't really matter to ask. She would treat everyone normally.

Dante and Thalia alike turn at the sudden knock on her door. "Your not interrupting anything." Thalia starts, her tone candy like "Thaila Luna Dracul Tepes, the pleasure is all mine." Dante sighs "Your highness, student or not you should still introduce yourself properly." "I do not wish to scare her off. She's a human after all." She says turning to her guard. "This is Dante Salvatore. He will cause you no trouble." Dante looks up at Abbey. "I will cause you no harm so long as you don't cause my Princess harm." Thalia motions him to go sit down and he does so. "We can talk whenever you would like. Feel free to stop by. But for now I'm going to go back to looking throw my sweets." She smiles turning away.

Abbey smiled. "Well thank you and I have no intention of hurting anyone. Just wanted to introduce myself since I heard noises. And this is my first year here so I'm trying to get settled in. Thanks, I appreciate that. Of course take your time." Abbey said with a gentle smile.

After exchanging niceties she went to her room and began to unpack. She saw a note from her parents. "Dearest daughter, you might come across a lot of different vampires with varying statuses. However, if you come across Phoenix, an 8th year. He's your brother but of noble blood. As for you and you are marked one, it may or may not be in your favor. Marked ones are rare but powerful. We love you and you might even find yourself a mentor. He and the rest of the staff will teach you everything you need to know. Love, mom and dad." Reading the letter made her speechless. She wanted to scream but couldn't. Sighing deeply made her question who were actual family was and why was she marked but her unknown brother wasn't. She had never heard of a marked one not until now. Knocking on the door to Thalia's room once more. "Do either you know what a marked one is! I received this letter from my parents." She handed the letter over to Thalia to read. "None of this makes any sense to me. And my mentor, I have no idea who that could be on top of having a noble brother that I barely know or even had until now." She said looking at the two of them.

Thalia has been snacking on some candy from Japan listening to some rock music on a low volume when Abbey returned. Thalia simply blinked at the sudden burst of questions. That was when it hit her. She quickly read the letter and sat up from laying on her stomach. She sets the letter on her lap and her expression saddens. "You have absolutely know idea do you? Well I suppose I could explain the school and its hierarchy." Thalia says motioning her to sit down. "I will explain this simply and it will be alarming. Nightshade Academy is a school for elite vampires. Every student here of the vampire race and those who attend this school wish to be apart of our society." She starts.

Abbey shook her head no. "I just found all of this out." She said as she took a seat and listened carefully. Hearing that was a school for vampires and to be apart of the vampire society seemed legit enough. her human family didn't have much of a reputation anyway. So it made her wonder who actually sent her here.

The Young Princess let's that sink in for a moment before continuing. "As for our hierarchy we have three basic ranks, you could say. Nobles, like myself. Nobles are vampires born a vampire. Vampiric blood flows through our veins making us the purest of the race. Then you have the Underlying. These are vampires who were once human but turned vampire by another." She says glancing to Abbey. She was making sure she was keeping up.

"Finally you have the Marked. These are rare since most times they do not live past infants. If not for that the ratio would be not much less than an Underlying. In basic terms a Marked is a human who somehow or another has vampiric blood flowing through their veins. By the age of sixteen the vampire blood starts taking effect and they start to change into a vampire." Thalia looked at Abbey's letter again. She lets out a rather soft sigh "As for your brother he is a bit of a man whore."

Abbey was keeping up, and it seemed to make a little more sense now and she started to piece things together. "One of our parents had sex with a vampire, thus me making me a half-sibling to him. But even though I'm marked with noble blood doesn't that affect the rankings. I'm sure others would see me differently. It'll be interesting to see what happens if I do meet him. I never met the guy and from what I saw today there's a lot of good looking males here. And there was also something about a mentor." She said softly looking at the two of them. Abbey was more than curious to meet this unknown half-brother of hers.

"It does not change the ranks since the only ones who can procreate are pure blood. Though as a marked some of your abilities are higher than a Underlying however some are also lower." Dante chimes in rolling over to cuddle with a pillow. "Ah. Well vampires are beautiful creatures. Everyone in this school is hot but the better looking they are the higher their ranking. But looks are also in the eyes of the beholder so even if they are good looking they might not be your type." Thalia giggles softly. Dante reaches for a candy and Thalia smacks his hand, glaring at him. "Upon meeting your brother chances are he will hit on you. As for a mentor, that is exactly what it says. Usually it's an older vampire who has a odd bond with you. Sort of like a sire but not a sire since you were not changed. Anyways this mentor basicly shows you the ropes of being a vampire." She explains as Dante steals a hard candy from the bag she had opened. Thalia glared at him and he turned away.

"When I was attending human school. I was pretty attractive but that didn't matter to me. The popular girls were jealous and the guys just fawned. But I never cared for such and still don't. As for abilities well I'll figure those out when the time comes." She giggles watching Dante cuddle the pillow and attempted to eat her candy. "I'm sure by now he has some idea that his unknown half sister is here attending." She listened to the bit about her mentor. "Again time will tell." Abbey giggles again at their friendship.

He had spent his day in classes and getting his room together. As he was unpacking he dropped his mother's journal and a piece of folded paper that was torn from it fell out. It was an entry he never read before. Picking it up he sat down on his bed and began to read. "It's fall on this day sixteen years later a child will be marked. I'm still not happy with my husband having an affair with a human. Our bloodline is ruined. Phoenix, I should have told you sooner, you have a half sister. I don't know anything about her but you may meet her during your 8th year. Also, we have secured your relationship with Thalia. You will marry her no ifs and buts." Phoenix sat there speechless. He had to keep this a secret from Saber in order to secure this arrangement with Thalia. It was set in stone from the time they were born.

Thalia/Dante
Mentions: Damon and Sabine @~Dark Disney~

As they the girls were talking Phoenix was outside their dorm building. He had sent her a Snapchat photo of him standing outside their dorm. "Hey princess." Was all he said. He needed to tell her in person and hoped it was just her and Dante. He trusted dante like a friend and knew that if he ever tried anything to hurt Thalia. He would answer to him.

Thalia was giggling when her cell phone buzzed. She picks it up and raising an eyebrow. She took a snap. "Hello. Why are you outside?" She responds before standing. "Excuse me. I will be back." She says to the two before leaving her room. Opening the front door she steps outside. "Hey, Phoenix. What bring you do the girls dorms? Also you would not believe the what I just found out. You have a half sister and she's one of my dorm mates. Though I feel that's not the reason your here. So can I help you?" She says with a smirk.

"To give you a hug." He responded back with a snap of him making a funny face. Abbey nodded and hung out with Dante for a bit. Phoenix waited for her downstairs as he leaned against the wall. "Hey, Thalia. I need to you something." Before he managed to say it. She beat him to the punch. "I was going to tell you the same thing." He said scratching the back of his neck. "This fell out of my mother's journal. It's in her hand writing." Handing her the piece of folded paper. "Can you introduce me to her. I'm just wrapping my head as to why my parents would keep her a secret for so long. May I come in. I still have yet to tell Saber our arrangement. She's still interested in me." He tells her.

Thalia giggles softly taking the note. She reads it and sighs. "I'll introduce you. Also Saber isn't in. She's promoting the Blood Sisters Society. Also it's not like our arrangement will be taking place anytime soon Phoenix. I do not plan to keep you bound to me in a loveless arrangement, I may be cruel but only when I need to be." She tells him. "That's good to know. It has been eating away at me since its my last year and I haven't been the greatest guy to you. I should start focusing on us at some point. I don't want to have a loveless arrangement with you, I care about always have." The silverette turns on her heels to head back to her room. He watched her move away from him and back inside the building. "Come along. I shall introduce you to your long lost baby sister." With that Thalia leads the way. Honestly she liked Phoenix, she knew he was a good guy, however she knew he'd never love her so she had to change her affections of that of a friend rather than a lover. Which was fine by her. She loved him, Saber and her brother like family. Phoenix liked her as well but had to prove his worth to her even though he built himself a man-whore reputation. He had to be strategic about them dating if he was going to make this work even though they were all close like family.

"Also Nyx so help Dante if he ate my sweets." She mumbles angrily as the headed towards her room. She walks into her dorm and heads to her room to find Dante eating her treats. "Abbey, this is Phoenix, Phoenix this is your sister Abbey." She introduces before prushing Dante off her bed and taking back her sweets. "Stop eating my treats!" she tells at him. "That wasn't very ladylike. Nor suitable for the Heir to the Vampire Throne." Dante says with a smirk. "Dont care! Your taking things that do not belong to you. I should lock you in the closet to sleep for tonight." She huffs plopping her butt on her bed. "Damn Dante." she mumbles eating her candy as she watches the siblings.

Phoenix heard her mumble angrily and placed a gentle kiss on the top of her hand to help her calm down. Hearing Thalia returned she looked up seeing a male behind her as Thalia made their introductions. Abbey stood up and moved closer to the male. "Pleasure. To officially meet you." She said. Before she knew it Phoenix pulled her into a hug. "You too. I wasn't expecting this on the first day back." He said. "Neither was I. How did you find out about me?" Abbey queried as she looks to Thalia. "My mother's journal but Thalia beat me to it. Can we talk in your room?" Abbey nodded and led him to hers allowing Thalia some space.

Thalia smiled up at them. Getting up heading towards the kitchen. "I'm going to make tea." She says as they leave her room. She follows but only into the kitchen were she puts some water in a pot to boil. Once the stove was one she wonder back to her room to get the tea imported from England. By time she found it the water had boiled and she pours it into the tea pot along with the fresh tea leaves. After letting it sit she offers everyone a cup before pouring the cups and delivering them. She would then return to her room sitting on her bed playing some game on her laptop while Dante read a book.

Abbey was sitting in her little hammock chair at the the end of the bed and Phoenix was sitting on the edge. "When did you find about being marked?" He asked her. "About ten minutes before you showed up." She answered and thanked Thalia when tea was brought to both of them. "Thanks. It's nice getting to know people. Its hard for me to make friends. After things started happening I was treated differently before I came here. Life as a human was so much different, I didn't live a life of wealth and luxury."

Phoenix listened to her and nodded as he took a mug from Thalia. "Well if you need anything. I'm here to help and be your support. I'm just trying to think how to make most of time with you. This is new both of us and I've never had a sibling at least one I just found out about. As for myself I'm one of the cool kids on campus. And if anyone gives you trouble just call me."

Once Thalia had settled with her tea and laptop Dante got up. He finished his tea quickly and snuck into the kitchen to listen in on the new found siblings. He had known Phoenix for some time however he did not fully trust the male. Perhaps it was because he never took his role very seriously and it was quite serious. He could be King, but then again it could also be the last of his freedom. This didnt stop him from listening in on to the conversation.

"Thanks Phoenix." She said with a smile. He was being the over protective brother. "Abbey. I'm going to be quite honest with you. My parents never mentioned you until this letter. They kept you a secret. My mother forced my father to give you up. Some girls may give you a hard time because you have the appearance of the a noble. And the males well will fawn over you. I'm sure Thalia told you about my reputation. I'm not gonna flirt with you or try to have sex with you." He looked about her room noticing her belongings and pictures. Pictures of her with her human parents. "Will you be going back to them for the holidays?" He asked her. Abbey almost dropped her tea at the question. "I'm not sure. After things started happening, my mother received a letter from our father. I was told to come here and never go back there. I remember my mother crying one morning and when I came back home my father had left. My things were packed and next thing I know I was on my way here. I haven't made any plans for the holidays."

Phoenix looked at her with saddened eyes. "Come home with me. You'll get to meet our father. It's better amongst us than humans. It'll help with the coping I promise." Abbey nodded and hugged him. She heard a noise and peeped out the door. "Dante are you eavesdropping?" Phoenix looked at the male and then to his sister. "I should probably get back to my dorm." He hugged his sister, gave her his phone number, and knocked on Thalia's door. "I'm gonna head out, Dante heard everything and I need to process this. I'll message you." He walked in and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll figure it out when it's time for me to be king. I haven't mentioned anything about us to her. At least not yet. Watch over her while I'm not here." He said to Thalia and sat down next to her.

Hearing Dante's name being called out she pulled out her headphones. "Dante!" She yells at him. Dante backs away and returns to his princess. He wasn't be the most sneaky since usually he is never seen. "What were you doing?" she asks him as he entered. However Phoenix enters explaining. She shot a glare at Dante. "I dont trust.." he starts but was cut off "Let me guess Phoenix. You have known us all since children. Now I don't wanna hear your excuses go sit on the couch and behave. That's an order." Dante huffs goes to sit on couch. "I apologize for his behavior." Thalia starts as Phoenix sits next to her "It's fine that you didn't tell her. A lot has happened for her today." Phoenix stays silent and watches her scold her guard. "It sure has and its alright. It's alot for me to process too. I just didn't realize he was eavesdropping. Abbey did. She's powerful I can tell, just don't know how powerful." He said softly to her.

Thalia gasps "To think you'd ask me such a thing. Allowing a cute little girl, to stubble along in the world of vampires all by herself, I'm not that heartless." She says playing the part with a bit of a dramatic flair. "Of course I will keep an eye on her." She giggles softly giving him a gentle smile "Don't think to much about it. You'll do great in regards to her. You guys will have plenty of time to get to know each other. Think, hundreds or even thousands of years to bond and get to know each other. You're a good man, you just don't allow many to see that side of you. But because of who you are things will work out. Haven't things always worked out for you?" She tells him leaning back against the headboard of her bed.

"You can be at times, I know you are but I needed to confirm." He said shaking his head at her dramatic flair. "I know but you know me better than anyone else. Yes, but 18 years is a long time already. I don't know where I will be after this year and my parents may not be accepting of her, especially my own mother. Thanks Thalia, well she's one of the few that will. I know it will and yes they have. I hope nothing bad happens because of her. She's the first marked student to attend here in 100 years." He said and watches her lean back. "I must get back before Damon starts lecturing me about the rules." Phoenix kissed her hand. "I'll see you soon, Princess." With that he left their building.

Thalia gives him a soft smile as he leaves. "I hope you dont grow to attached. It's a one present chance she will live through the transformation." She whispers to herself for he had already left.

Leo Valmires

images (5).jpeg

Leo woke up and glared at the bat who was hitting off his pillow " what on earth are you doing right now?" he asks the bat

The bat moved its wings high and fly around to his dresser then pointed at the envelope that was given to him by a school " this! I'm so excited you must be excited you're going to meet a lot of vampire" the bat called excitedly and fly back to his bed to take a rest

" excited yes but then again i wouldn't care much about the vampires inside that school. The only thing id care would be my reputation after all im labelled as the bitten one i should accelerate myself and prove i can't be pushed back" Leo said standing up and taking out his uniform

" im sure the vampires there are very kind," the vampire said as it flies to his shoulder. This made Leo laugh aloud that he throw his uniform in the bed to get an iron " you silly wibbly batty Vampires are predators." he looks at the bat mincingly " Waiting. To take their prey" he said as he opens his mouth showing his fangs as the bat screamed and hide under his pillows.leo laugh and held up the pillow " oh im just joking bat im sure to make friends there

The bat stop shaking and look up at him with a grin " and lovers?" the bat ask. This made Leo come to a pause " that i do not know"

" why not?" the bat ask

" I'll be a focus on school and school isn't a place for finding true love and stuff its a place of learning. Besides dad will kill me if i don't make it" Leo said with a sigh

" im sure you will make it Leo us Bats, mouse, alligator and all the animals are counting on you," the bat said trying to make a thumbs up for Leo

Leo only laugh and open the window " you should better go now little bat your mommy and daddy might be worried were you are

The bat opens its wings and started flying " just promise us you won't give up. We're counting on youuuuu" the bat said as it flies away.

When everything was clear Leo started ironing his clothes and placing them all in his bag along with his diary, books, the envelope and important items. Some soap, toothbrush and towels along with his pyjamas while he places his backpack his notebooks, paper, bullpen, his reading glasses and candy with chocolate bars.

He walks out to his room and heard his father already calling him outside. When he got out of the mansion he looks up at his father " are you prepared? Have you prepared your things, important stuff and the envelope. Make sure you never lose that Leo" he said strictly

" im sure i got it all here father and i double check before i leave my room," he said confidently inform of his father. His father nodded and turn into a bat while Leo followed thoe he doesn't turn into a bat because of his heavy bag and suitcase

As they reached the school Leo walked inside the school gates. Holding a big bag and a suitcase, he faced his father behind him who gave a serious look " ill expect you to be good here Leo Vampires, this place is known for their outstanding performances and lessons and I want you to make sure you get everything and always get on top, after all, we have been practicing this since the day I made you as my son… don't fail me" said the Prime Minister, while placing a hand over to Leo's shoulder.

" I will don't worry, all the sacrifice I made with you in the library and training will never be put up to waste and I promise you I will not go home without medals and diploma" he said confidently while he gazed in amazement at the school building and view, if he could draw he would have painted a fascinating canvas

" also do remember the princess is at this school and her parents and I are very close since I am the Prime minister. So if you made something off it would put shame upon my name, no maliciousness Leo and no bullying also when you meet the principal tell her good luck"

" you seemed to have a lot of knowledge around here" Leo ask

"Of course im a prime minister, I should know things that are happening instead of hunting and playing guitar…. Oh for goodness sake why did you bring your guitar?!" the prime minister pointed at his instrument

"No biggie father its just an instrument" Leo answered looking down at his guitar " yet that guitar won't let your score dance up so you better not-" "im sure we could make some arrangements father" Leo cut in waving his hands as his father glared at him

" come on father im sure I can handle myself beside i was bitten by you. I know your knowledge and your strength might mix up with me to be this smart" he said trying to calm his father

This brought a little smile on the prime minister's face " ah, what am I kidding, of course, you can. Also, make sure you say hello to me to the principal" the prime minister said happily

" yes Father," Leo said as he watched his father leave. He turns to the school and smile " can't wait to watch someone fucked up" he said as he started walking inside the school and look at the student around him. Some of them notice him and he gave a smile on each and every student who look up at him. Plus I he is tall so he is very noticeable. As he goes to his dorm he opens the door and smirks when he haven't spotted anyone yet " an early worm gets the early worm" he mumbles as he walks over his bed that sticks to the wall. He likes bed, like this. It made him feel comfortable that even thoe he isn't in the mansion things does still feels like home.

He looks by the door as he started taking out his clothes from his bags and put his school bag up his bed. He gazed outside and smile "I should better take a walk around the school, i might find something interesting to catch," he said opening the door and walking out of his dorm to check around the school

Interaction: @anyone?

mention: none A.T.M

Interactions: Phoenix/Jessie @Denali
Mentions: Thalia/ Sabineden @~Dark Disney~
Part 1 of 2

Before Pheonix walked out he heard Thalia's whisper. "She managed to live this long. I'm sure she'll be around for awhile. I should be worried about that not you." He said to her.

It was the first day of school, a Friday actually, and the other royal who attended the school was heading towards the dorms, when spotting non other than Phoenix DeClare exiting the girls dorms. "This has to be good." the Prince snickers to himself. Jessie throws his bag behind his back holding onto the hands from the front. "Phoenix!" He calls out watching as the Male got closer to him "School hasn't even started and you have found yourself in the girls dorm. I'm sure Ms. Avles, has seen you more in her dorms then the girls." He chuckles softly.

Phoenix turned around when he saw someone call his name. "Jessie, hey. Oh please I wasn't even seeing her. I was seeing your sister regarding some personal news." Rolling his eyes and throwing his head back before he looked about seeing other students. "Not what you think. Too many ears. We'll talk as your unpacking. I'll help you." Phoenix remarked as he clapped the younger male on his shoulder. He walked with Jessie to their dorm room and into Jessie's room. He closed the door behind him. "I was visiting Thalia. My mother wrote this letter and it fell out of my journal. To sum everything up I have a half sister. A marked one and I'm Thalia's betrothed. At the same im fond of the Silas sister, Sabine." He paced the room still trying to mull everything over. Sleep for him was not happening anytime soon.

The Male raises an eyebrow at the letter. "Well talk about a plot twist. You have a kid sister." Jessie falls on his bed and starts laughing upon hearing he liked Sabine. "You really are hopeless. I might be younger but even I know about that you liked Sabine." He replies "But you're seriously tell me you didn't know about your engagement to my sister until now. Wow, your parents are dicks. I've known this for years and figured you just wanted to have fun before you marries her." Jess gives a sad smile "I feel sorry for my sister. She loves you dearly but knows you like Sabine. Because of this she convinces herself all the time that she loves you as a friend and tries to find a way out of the engagement. All so you can be happy. In her mind you could never love her nor would you choose her if it came down to Sabine or her."

Phoenix looked at him raising a brow. "How did you know? I never mentioned that to anyone." He shook his head at the mention of their engagement. "Nope I didn't. My parents are full of secrets or so it seems." He stopped pacing and stood by the window looking out. "I don't know what I want besides just graduating." He went quiet and a small frown showed up. "There's no way out. I hurt her if I chose Sabine. And my title as king is out the window. If I chose your sister my life is set and she loses a best friend. I don't wish to hurt either of them. Someone will get hurt." He scoffed at that statement. "Deep down I do. I just fear expressing my emotions and she tells Sabine or vice versa. This engagement was set by the goddess herself. I have no choice." He sat down next to Jessie.

"Well. If I could give you advice in my inexperience is that perhab gets rid of your feelings for one. I'd imagine the only way of having both would be getting them to share which isn't likely. My sister doesn't share her sweets so you're fooling yourself if you think she will share her love. Could always break my sisters heart, make her hate you. Then once you have married take Sabine as your concubine. Wow there really is no winning." Jessie says trying to think of ways out of it "Also I found out back when my sister learned. It was about 100 years or so ago. I found her freaking out in the gardens. Something along the lines of 'what if he hates me'. Also I kinda doubt Lia would tell Sabine. Best friends or not even they have secrets they keep to themselves. One of which is what happened to her in the five years she had disappeared. She ran away from her royal duties for five years to be a dancer. But not many knew it was her who became that star performer. I was actually the one who saw her that day. If I didn't point her out my Uncle wouldn't have noticed it was her." He explains "Other then our parents and myself I think your the first to know that. I mean the kingdom didn't even know she was missing. All those royal events she didn't attend she didn't feel well or finish her studies. That was the excuse."

"That explains it. During that time Sabine and I got close. No wonder why I didn't get a letter in return. It made me think that she no longer wanted me. I wish I could go missing right now." As he said his thoughts went to Abbey. "I can't do that. Abbey needs protection. That's it. Tomorrow, I'll introduce. You'll be her guardian when Thalia or I are not around. Gives her a chance to meet someone and have a friend." He said. With that thought in mind he texted abbey. "Breakfast. You, a friend of mine and myself. Don't be late." After sending the text he looked at Jessie. "Do not drool when you see her. Promise me." Phoenix said knowing he gets around attractive girls.

"Yep. But I assure you she got those letter. Whether or not she opened them. I don't know." Jessie chuckles softly "Awe you can't go missing. I'd get lonely. Our bromance is legendary!" At the mention of his sister he perks up. "I can keep an eye on her when you and my beloved future Queen leaves. She couldn't be in better hands! Since you say don't drool I'm gonna assume she's pretty hot. I think I can handle myself when need be. But you forget I learn from the best." he says referring to Phoenix teaching him the ways of a flirt. "Oh don't forget tomorrow is a school wide party! It's the only time of year we don't have to be all proper and let loose. Even the staff join in. Last year the Headmistress got wasted having a drink off with the boys dorm father. It was absolutely hilarious. I've never seen my Aunt like that."

"She never replied to them. So I take she didn't." Phoenix chuckled at his comment. "That it is." He shook his head lightly. "Hey I know the idea of me being your big brother is something you always thought about. And this is me showing it. As for my sister no funny business. I know I taught you everything but with her tread carefully. That you did and I'm still going to warn you." Phoenix face palmed himself. "Fuck I forgot. That'll be your ticket to invite her. I didn't tell her about it. I don't think Thalia did either. Oh right I remember that. I made them punch with Damon. Everyone was smashed that night. I don't remember much Phoenix admitted. "Oh that's right, I heard they had sex afterwards."

"Oh come on it's not like I'm gonna try jumping into her pants. Unlike you I'm not a full fledged man whole. I haven't even had sex. Besides I promise to play nice. I will be friend zoned." Jess says with his hands up in defeat. "I'll ask her out. Could be fun. Besides no better way to make friends then hang out with me. But if she hung out with you gossip would be weird. The might think you're actually serious about a girl if they get wrong idea." Jessie falls on his bed and smiles "Ah yes. I don't know if they did but if they did that be an interesting story. Gonna spike the punch again? Could get both girls you like wasted and see if you end up in a threesome. Or just some untold truths." The male looks up at him. "One thing has bugged me. What exactly do you find so appealing about both of them?"

Phoenix looked at him with a raised brow. "You might when you see her." He tossed one of jessie's own pillows at him. "Man whore or not I'm still doing pretty well for myself. Trust me I didn't even flirt with her. Dante even eavesdropped on our entire conversation. Don't push your luck with the friend zone just yet." He knew once Jess saw her, he would be drooling. "Yes and she doesn't know a lot of people here so you'll be her third. They would get the wrong idea based on my reputation." He saw how happy the younger male. "Yea definitely. Not sure yet. A threesome, talk of the school. Nah I rather play it safe. Don't want my sister knowing that much but I'm sure Thalia told her of my reputation. Untold truths are fun. But then again feeling Sabine's wrath. I'm fucked." He took a deep breath. "Both are attractive. Sabine has this way of enticing me physically. I got close with her during those 5 years. And as for your sister it's her intellect and demanding nature that I like." He said.

"This might sound wrong coming from me being the brother and all. But Thalia covers herself a lot. I am sure if anyone saw her in a flattering outfit or no clothing I'm sure anyone would try to jump her. But I can also admit to Sabine being hella Hot. Thank god I'm not in your position. However I kinda feel sorry for you, a love triangle between the hottest girls in school." Jessie admits before scrolling through his photos on his phone. "But wanna see the girls in bikinis? Last summer mom gave us daylight rings so we could have a beach day. And of course I was taking photos of them." He snickers handing the Male his phone to show the photos. "Oh you never did tell me if you were gonna tell Sabine about the betrothal to sis or how you'd go about it."

"I know she does. They each their own attractiveness and I can't compare either. Hey covered or not she's still hot. Yes that is true about Sabine. Thanks man. Yea that part sucks. I'll figure it out. Sabine might go for another. You never know." He said and laid back on the bed. "Oh really and I wasn't invited." He had never seen them in bikinis before and took the phone to look at photos. Seeing the photos of them was not helping based on the conversation they had. "Damn you. Jess." He handed the phone back to him the images were now burned into his memory. "I have to tell her. In person might be better. Honesty is better than lying. During a break I will just the two of us."

"Could always consult her brother first. If not world war three might break loose and quite frankly as much as I would kinda like to see hot girls have a chick fight, that's not gonna happen. No hair pulling and clothes ripping more like Sabine wanting to punch my sister and her ass get handed to her by Dante. I want to help you out, honestly but I don't have an idea of how to help." Jessie says before rolling around on his bed. Soon he falls off with a thump and a sighs. "You could try to set Sabine up with another guy. I mean you might not like it but feelings can change you just have to help them along and try to change them. That's all I go that might do minimum damage between you three. Anyways party tomorrow night? What do you think it's gonna be like? Anything you wish to do tomorrow since it's your last year? Any pranks?" He asks with a smirk sitting up he gets onto his laptop pulling up a site. "This is every welcome back party since cameras have been invented. You can search by year and even student. And no matter how crazy or embarrassing the things you do. They are a school only thing. It won't ever be held against you for having fun. Beside most people forget it anyways. And the really embarrassing things don't get posted of course." He says scrolling through the photos.

Phoenix looked at him. "Alright. Well we don't another world war on our hands. And if dante gets involved it won't only be Sabine. It'll be me and it won't be pretty." He watched the younger roll around as he fell off the floor as he laughed and shook his head. "I suppose that could work, but who would catch her eye other than me." He said as he thought about various males that could work but none came to mind. "Yea maybe tomorrow night at the party we'll see what happens. Not sure every year is different. I don't think I'll spike the punch. I used LSD and Molly last time and that was a mess. Even I was and don't remember any of it." Phoenix looked at the screen that Jessie brought up, he was having a hard time coming up with pranks. "I got nothing to be honest. Any ideas?" He asked as he continued to look through the photos.

Ace made his way along the students and stopped when he spotted her. His daughter, yeah he had seen her already and spoken to her, but he not told her he was her father. He breathed in and made his way to walk over to her.
"Mrs. Frost." He said. " Good to see you again, figure I probably introduce myself. I am Ace Frost your Father, History, and weapons teacher here."He said and looks at her. "Sorry I didn't say anything earlier I wanted to wait till school started". Just know you need anything my door is open."He told her with a gentle smile it felt so good to get that off his chest after 17 years of her being his secretly.

Sapphire cooley smiles and says" I wasn't fully sure but, between not feeling a connection with that loser in any way shape or form and the warm energy I felt from the writing it would only be a matter of time". She playfully goes to punch him in the arm and then gives him a side hug.
After a minute or so she let's go.
Sapphire then says" I've got to be honest being amongst my own kind and the changes in me it still doesn't fully feel right, not to mention my social graces and so on are next to none." Sapphire said.

Ace grabbed her wrist quickly before she can punch his arm. He pulled her from the side hug into a real hug. "I am here Kiddo. I love you. I am sorry it took me so long to officially meet you." He said. He kissed the top of her head. "Here find Sabine, she will help you out kiddo. She is over at the Blood Sisters Table with her Brother Damon."He said. "Like I said my door is always open, come to find me okay."He said softly. "I am here to make your stay comfortable and east, anyone and I mean anyone messes with you, you tell me. Your my daughter no one messes with my kid."He said

Sapphire gently smiled then says" If people hear you say that too often that might tease you about being a doting father". She pauses for a minute then says" That aside what is the blood society exactly? because I know about normal clubs."

"Oh there our highest society, here many nobles among them, but has Underlyings and maybe you a Marked, tell Sabine I said she was to watch over you. It's that table over there." He said. "Go on I got some things to do."He told her gently. Sapphire thinks for a few moments then says" All right see you later then." She then heads over and looks at some of the papers and nods in her head it's just as he said. She then realized being too pampered would be bad so she would ask for help in moderation.

Sabine looked up as Sapphire walked over. "Well hello, Can I help you?"She asked and smiled. She went to hand the girl a packet on the Society. She stepped out from behind the table and held out her hand with a small smile.
Sapphire blinks a little before shaking the women known as sabines hand then says" I only know about normal clubs, but as much Ace, Mr. Frost, my dad is a very caring man and asked you to look after me, if it not too much to ask" Sapphire said. "Ace? I love your father, of course, I can show you around."She said. She looked at the table and waved to them. " See you guys later."She said and walked with Sapphire.

" So the first year didn't know Ace had a marked kid. So let me show you around tell you about the blood Society and then we can get you your dorm key and dorm. I am Sabine 7th year head of the Blood Sisters Society. Don't worry it's not as scary as people make it out to be."Sabine said.

~~~~~
Rex

Meanwhile, Rex shows his documents and master alchemy badge and the station warden looks at both then nod and say" Holy crap your him, big fan of your work, and hope you can get many to learn to love alchemy". Rex gently laughs then says" I only got to where I'm through tons of hard work and training, as for that I only have an interest in those that want to learn it". He waves then get on the train and quickly finds his seat.

After a bit, more traveling the train comes to a stop and Rex gets out and shows the guard his alchemy papers and proof he's a noble. Once the guard checks them he nods and lets the barrier down.

Rex goes through and the barrier blinks back. He heads through the campus and stops near the doors and stops then asks the student" where is the headmistress office is". The boy can't speak but he writes down the directions on paper and hands them to rex. Rex signs thank you then continue his journey to her office. It didn't take as long as he thought it would. He knocks on her door and steps back and waits for an answer.

The Headmistress, who had wondered back to her office after standing in the courtyard for sometimes, sat at her desk doing a bit of paperwork. When a knock happened upon her door she didn't bother to look up. "Come in." She says. Once the door opened she looked up and stood. "Oh! Professor, it seems you have made it just fine. I was beginning to worry you'd gotten lost. I just need to make copies of your official papers and have you sign the contract and give you your school idea. Then we will be done unless you have questions." She says re as reaching out to shake his hand once he arrived at her front desk.

Raz thinks for a moment then says" Oh ok then", he takes his papers with one hand and shakes with the other holding back some because he's a lot stronger than he looks. After they shake hands he then moves his hand back and says" I'm not the best with weapons but tracking and finding people and places are not my weaknesses thank goodness". He pauses for a moment then says" That aside though yes anything to help me get used to this place would be of great help, as for questions I'm not sure right this moment but i might do in the future".

The headmistress nods to his answers glad he didn't squeeze too hard she could tell he was a lot strong than he looks and went and got his paperwork copied and not long after hands it back to him. She gives a quick talk about where things are and rex nods and then once done heads out.

Last edited:
Interactions: Phoenix/Jessie @PhantomThief715
Mentions: Thalia/ Sabine ~Dark Disney~
Part 2of 2

"Well Dante's job is to protect Lia. So if someone threatens her it his job to see it doesn't happen. I doubt he'd beat Sabine to a pulp if anything knock her unconscious." Jessie shrugs "I don't have any ideas. Hmmm. A kissing booth! No. Jello pool with girls in bikinis! No. Hmm. Seeing the Headmistress running around in underwear could be amusing." He says trying to think of something. The males phone buzzed. He grabbed it. "That reminds me. I have to try to get Thalia to attend the party or should I say let loose. She never takes part in the fun stuff simply wonders around and watches. All because of this stupid perfect image our tutors drilled into her." He says more to himself as he reads her message. She asked if he'd gotten settled. He responds with a yes. "I didn't get her designer to make a party dress for her not to go." He smirks.

"Yes. But still she's her friend. I doubt she would let dante do that. And as for pranks I got a few ideas. Put salt and hot sauce in their drinks. Fill a kiddy pool with jello, and cover the bar soaps with nail polish. We need to get Damon on this. It's his last year too. We also need to vodka bob apples for the freshmen. As you tell her I'm coming. She'll be there." Phoenix heard his comment. "So much is expected of her as it is of me she had to act a certain way. So you can't blame the tutors. You have more free reign than she does because your not in line, she is. She'll have fun no matter what. All the more reason to go." He said with a smile.

"The day my sister openly has fun will be the day Nyx graces with her presence. If telling her you'd be there would make her have fun I'm sure she would have done so last year. I know she has a lot to bare." Jess says. "But even for a future Queen abuse because she wasn't perfect is uncalled for. Everyone has flaws and perfection is impossible." He says more to himself before texting her. Something about dragging her if he had to. She responded with she had nothing for an event. And he smirks. Going into his closet he pulls out a short dress with a black body and deep purple skirt. "What do you think?" He asks Phoenix with a grin. He snaps a photo of it and sends it to his sister.

"She forgot it's my last year. She needs to make the most of it if she wants to be with me. When she's done here her life is set in stone. This is her time to be free or at least let her explore it. No one is perfect. She can only be the best she can be." We watched as Jessie texted her when he was done Phoenix texted her. "It'll be special if you graced me with you having fun. It's my last year and the last welcome back party to share with you. Just for a few minutes." He saw the dress that had been made for her it was stunning. "She'll turn heads for sure."

"I can see her sighing already." Jessie laughs lightly as he reads her message saying she'd go. "Yay!" He cheers "She said she would come!" Thalia had also sent Phoenix a message. "Okay. I will come, but only if you promise to show me a good time." she sends. Jessie smiles and flops back on his bed. "Anyways we should probably go find Damon. Or plan outfits for tomorrow." He explains to his friend.

"I texted her convincing her to come." He said with a smile as he read her text. "I promise I will." Phoenix replied back with a flirty emoji. "Damon's been busy recruiting for the blood brothers. We can plan outfits. I have no idea what I'm wearing anyway." Phoenix said as he thought about all the clothes he had. Some of it formal some not.

"Well I mean could dress to match. Or just look hot. I mean let's face it if I were a woman or just into guys I'd fawn all over your fine ass. According to the polls you're the hottest guy around. Anywho I think it's time we go raid your closet because you probably won't fit or like my clothes." Jessie says skipping out his room and across the dorm to Pheonix's room. He opens the door and casually walks in before opening the males closet. "hmmm. Let see." and with that Jessie would bring out things holding it up to Phoenix ask about it before throwing it back in the closet.

"Lets go with hot, countless students already do. Watch the females when I walk into the party tomorrow night." He said knowing how many including freshmen would drool. "Polls aren't wrong. I'm only one of the hottest ones on campus next to Sabine, your sister and Damon." He said looking the younger male up and down. "Dude your clothes won't ever fit me. We tried last year and remember what happened." He said as he walked followed Jessie into his room. He sat down on the bed as Jessie began to go through his clothes. "Well something to work with that jacket in your left hand."

"I am sorry I'm not as muscular as you are! Don't have to rub it in my face." Jessie pouts. The younger Male has thrown a few thing back and held out two jackets. When answered with the one in his left hand he literally tosses the one in his right behind him. "Actually I think Lia has some just like this but of course for women and its cropped. Anyways next." He says handing the jacket on the door. Searching through the closet and holding up shirt to the jackets he holds out two for Phoenix to choose from. This process would go on for a while before the outfit was complete. "Oh and one more thing. Finalling touch." He smiles pulling out a leather bracelet from his pocket "I kinda stole this from her rooms, it's only because she had it for years but never had the courage to give it to you. I swear my sister can be something else. It had a note too but I couldn't find it. She must have it. I will look through her diary later for it." Jessie said with a shrug.

"No need to apologize for that. Hey if you want to be this muscular I can give you my workout regime. Its not easy." He said snickering knowing how much the younger looked up to him. Phoenix was like an older brother. "Well its a favorite of mine. I wear the black more anyways. Bad boy persona." He said with a chuckle. Phoenix chose the shirt, jeans and boots to go along with. "Dude. You can't keep snooping around your sister's room. Taking a look at the leather bracelet. She knows me all to well doesn't she." Handing the bracelet back to him to put with the outfit. He threw a pillow at Jessie. "Stop going through her diary. I told you this before time and time again. No wonder she sees you as being annoying." He said teasingly.

"Nah. It's all good. I'm perfect the way I am!" Jessie says cheerfully. "Bad boy persona. In reality it's not like that." He says placing the whole outfit together ready for him to wear. "Actually, I wasn't snooping around. She didn't even have it hidden. It was on her desk, just sitting their I went to get my jacket I'd left in there." Jessie explains before dodging a pillow "But mom it's so interesting! And annoying or not she loves me!" Jessie smirks and then smiles happily "I'd say I read it for blackmail but honestly it's just to know what she's thinking. And to help her out from the shadows. I want her to be happy. And not bound to act because of a title. My goal for this year is to get her to be herself!"

"That you are. Only one of the few that really see through me." Phoenix said watching him put together the outfit. He chuckled at the other's remarks. "That she does. Well that is something I've been trying to do for years. With your help she'll be able to do it." He said as he took his shirt off and changed into something comfortable.

"Let's change that then!" Jessie cheers. When Phoenix took off his shit Jessie reached over and pokes his stomach. "Okay. Well we should probably be heading to bed it's almost seven in the morning." He explains looking at the time on his phone. "I guess I'll meet that sister of your tomorrow. Anyway sleep well!" With that Jessie wonders into his room and changed cloths.

Phoenix flinched at the unexpected poke. "Seriously do you have to poke me every time you see me shirtless? You're lucky I'm your friend." He said and groaned at the time. "You're right and you will. Sleep well." Phoenix closed his door and drew the curtains closed.

Once Jessie headed back to his room, Phoenix focused on today's events and sat down at his desk and began to write in his journal. Today has been interesting. I have a half sister. A marked one. The first to attend nightshade in a 100 years. On top of me finding out that Thalia is my betrothed. I always had a fondness to her but this just seals it. I have my eyes on another. I'm not ready to be king. He closed the journal and sat back in his chair. Phoenix picked up his phone and texted Thalia and Abbey to wish them both a good night. He needed sleep to help mull things over.

Abbey was taking a bath when her phone went off. She smiled seeing the text from her brother. "Good night to you too." She replied to him and got out of the bath. She changed into her pajamas and crawled into bed.

Meanwhile Thalia was drying her hair when her phone buzzed. She smiled and texted back a "Sweet Dreams." She curled up into her bed and drifted asleep after a few minutes of bickering with Dante.

Ace, Alison, Damon, Sabine
Interactions:Alison/Dante @PhantomThief715
Mentions: Thalia @PhantomThief715 Phoenix @Denali Sapphire @Rads Klara @The Perfect Cadence Raul @Elusive Thorns
Locations: Dorms and Courtyard

Alison had been late not her usual manner. She just woken up late. She had hurried to her dorm got it all set up and then rushed down to orientation. She sat there listening well kinda listening kinda changing into her school uniform secretly in the dark. When orientation was over she stashed her clothes in her bag and went to help Sabine out the table. When Sabine left she left Alison in charge with her brother. Damon and Alison finished talking to all those interested. When they were done, they sat down to talk a minute.
"How was your summer Ali Cat?"He asked. "Oh it was okay Damon how was yours?"She asked. "Same old bullshit."He said. She laughed and shook her head. "I am sorry to hear that, so what's up with your sister and Phoenix?"She asked."Nothing that I know of I mean yeah they flirt and all but I have a feeling disaster is going to strike. Something in my gut says my sister is about to be pissed as all hell. However I don't think I can stop the storm that is coming and trust me it will come Thalia better watch what she does especially to Sabine, she will exact her revenge one way or another. She doesn't care who fucks her over. Could be her worst enemy or a close friend you fuck that girl over and there will be hell to pay." Damon said. Alison nods."Yeah I know last year some underclass man pissed her off and they wound up expelled for something they didn't do obviously they were allowed back after the whole mess was sorted out. They know never to mess with her again. couldn't imagine someone close to her getting her mad. That be like world war III."Alison said.
"Yeah just keep your eyes open. How are you and Raul?" Damon said and leaned back. "Really good. He is good to me." She said. Damon smiles and nods. "Good, well probably should go get ready for bed. Night Ali Cat."He said and hugged her. He walked to his dorm, went to shower brush his teeth and lay down in his bedroom. He stared at the ceiling. He was glaring at it till he fell asleep. He talk to Phoenix tomorrow, and by that he corner him and make him tell him what's up. He wasn't in the mood to watch his sister blow a gasket. He was loyal to his sister sure Phoenix and him were friends. However if someone wanted to hurt his sister he tell her or hurt them for her.
Alison hugged Damon he was like her brother. He looked after her and made sure she was okay like his sister. In all actuality, you didn't piss Damon off they didn't call him Demon as a nickname for no reason, but if he was a Demon, Sabine was the devil's mistress when you pissed her off. He was a nice guy, protective, smart and charming. He was all in all a nice guy. Don't piss him off or hurt his family, and he won't hate you. Sure he seemed like a dark broody male, but that was just something to keep people away. Alison smiled as she ran to her dorms. She texted Raul, 'See you tomorrow, sorry I was late today.' she sent and ran up to her room to shower and change. Her only other roommate was Klara, another Underlying like her. She didn't mind her, but she didn't like her attitude toward the nobles or royals. Alison brushed her teeth and finally slipped into bed to sleep.
Sabine had showed Sapphire around and finally to her room the only empty room left in the Dorm room. "Have a good night Sapphire, see you in the morning."She said and went to get ready for bed. She showered brushed her teeth and hair. She checked her phone for a text but nothing. She frowned and sighed. "What ever."She growled and walked out in a shirt that just barely covered everything. She need to grab something to drink. She bumped into Dante and gasped. "I am so sorry Dante."She said and smiled gently. If a Vampire could blush she would of "I just needed a drink didn't know you were up." she said softly. She grabbed her drink and waved to him "goodnight Dante." She said and walked to her room closing the door. She slipped into bed and sighed as she finished her drink and curled up to sleep. She be glad when she could drink human blood again this animal blood was nasty and unfilling her parents let her an Damon drink real blood. She missed the real stuff, with a sigh she settled in and fell asleep.
Ace had done what he needed to before checking on his daughter and Sabine one last time. He had no legitimate children. Was almost 6000 years old and only had his "bastard" daughter. He never married, slept with plenty including the headmistress. He just never settled down. As the sun rose, he went to shower have his last smoke and go to bed.

Raul and Leo

IMG_2018-11-21_15-30-30.JPG

Raul walks inside the school, holding his bag. He walks to his new dorm to check up if he still has a note left in his bag since on his weekends he forgot to prepare himself and now he's facing consequences.when he manages to find a notebook with empty notes he places it on his bag and walks out. While walking he thought about his love, Alison, to be honest, she was the only one who has understand him in the weirdest ways. Without her, his Nightmares and same could have gone worse than it already is now. Talking about Alison where is she. He walks around the school trying to look for her, were. Instead of her, he found someone else Someone who he never thought would come

Leo was walking around the school building and admiring the scenery when he suddenly saw someone he was preparing to see. Yet, just looking at Leo's face he knew how unprepared he is today

"Why am I not surprise?" Leo teased, waving his hand over to his in a fashioned way

" you'll be surprised once my hand reach over to your face" Raul warned

Leo put his hand to his face in defence, smirking, he walks over to him "Raul you're crazier than a bull. What we did that day was an accident" he said to him

"Like setting Father's hair on fire?" Raul said as Leo look at him "hey, don't forget you drown my kittens one by one and you look like your having fun!" Leo growled

"You hit my wounded brother, in the head with a cooked and crispy bread" Raul crossed his arms

"your brother was a perve" leo defended " and if we weren't in the school I could have attacked you by now " he said as he placed his hand over to his chest "I do remember the day you burned all my Victoria's Secret dress and broke my makeup even step on my lipstick!" he said to him

" because You burned my paintings and drawing!" Raul barked as Leo shook his head "how many times I told you that it wasn't me who did that?" Leo said in defence as he looks at Raul

"But you, Damon and the princess were the only ones who know the cabin where I hid my arts not anyone else and we were both the only two who started this war now who could it be?" he said to him

Leo shook his and sigh softly "I don't know but you should have tried looking for who did it instead to running over to me" he said

Raul look at Leo " before the fire I saw you leaVe" "To ran to tell you what happens," Leo said as he looks at Raul and bit his tongue "ill prove to you that it isn't me who did it but for now just don't ruin this moment for me especially in the party" Leo pleaded

"I'm not interested in doing childsplay with you Leo I have a girlfriend, " Raul said

Leo gasp with a smile "you crazy bastard how in you crazy mind ever got a girlfriend?!" he asks him with a wide grin "is she hot?" Leo joked

"She's hotter than you Leo and most of all she's perfect" Raul said proudly as a smile showed up to his face "also stay away from her I wouldn't like you to hang out with her you might do something crazy" he said " I really don't know but im glad to find her" Raul said, whole unbeating heart, " Aww isn't that sweet~," Leo said happily and glad that his enemy has found true love,"I should better go I don't wanna bother you searching for your babe"

"How did you know i was looking for her?" Raul ask him Leo only smirks " of course i know you silly old gramps! you would walk around the school if you arent searching for something important!" he said with a chuckle

Raul look at his chuckling and sigh "what about you?" Raul ask him

Leo sigh "well, havent seen my prince charming yet. who would take someone like me too seriously? " he said with a smile

"you know leo back then Sar-" "dont mention about her name" leo stoped him

"she.. let's not talk about her im leaving" leo said sadly. Now that the memories of the woman he once close started to become fresh he started running away

Leo and the Princess

IMG_2018-11-21_15-31-04.JPG

A little while after Phoenix left her room Thalia decided to wonder around. She had been texting her little brother Jessie before leaving the dorm. Shoving the phone in her pocket she heads out towards the courtyard. She walked around for a little while, shoulder back head held high and her arms were placed neatly infront of her. Coming to a stop, she looks up at the sky for a brief moment she smiles as the wind gently tosses her hair about. She should have probably pulled it back but decided not to

Leo ran up not caring at all at Raul's call. He just kept on running with tears in his eyes, the day of when he loved a girl only to find her with someone else. He places a hand to wipe his teary eyes and he called to himself to stop while his feet made him ran to the unknown. When suddenly, bang Leo was shocked to find himself on the ground with a woman below him.

With in seconds she let out a gasp and found herself on the ground. Who in their right mind just tramples over a Princess!? She thought before opening her eyes to find a Male ontop of her.

As he looks down at her the first thing he thought was "beautiful"

"Could you get off me?" She asks him before the Male was being lifted off her by Dante.

"Should I beat your ass for sexual harassment on milady?" Dante asks the Male with a glare. Watching the Male shake his head vigorously Dante puts him down and vanishes again.

'Sexual harassment?' leo thought as he looks at Dante "boy!. you blind don't you see I was running? You want sexual harassment well let me tell you! ill fu-" he suddenly shivers when he met his glare "-Uranus..." he quickly shook his head pleadingly

Dante watch the Male shake his head vigorously Dante puts him down and vanishes again.

He places a hand to his chest and clutched it "damn close leo " he thought as he turns to the princess. Tears were sliding down from his eyes but he quickly wipe it before the process saw his weakness. Looking down at her, he looks at her and mad a wide grin " hello dancing queen, may I help you up" he said reaching his hand to her

Thalia watches as Dante harrassed the poor boy for for running into her. Claiming it to be sexual harassment. She gave him a look and he soon vanished again. "Dancing Queen? That is surely a first." She says taking his hand as she helped her up. Thalia dusts of her skirt and looks up at the male. "You should watch were you are running not everyone around here is very forgiving. Also dont mind Dante. He gives everyone a hard time when it comes to my well being." She explains "Are you new here? I am rather surprised you know who I am." She asks him "Have we meet?"

Leo look at the princess with a wide smile "then it's an honour to call you as one and Dante?" he said as he remember the man that picked him up later and nodded 'so that's his name' he thought taking up a note and see if he could find that guard again and hit on his. The thought made him blush excitedly as he listens to her explaining about the man. But the main Question is that how can he found him. He look at the princess as an idea pop in his mind but he gotta ask the princess first without the man knowing it. His attention was moved when she told him that she never saw him before and it did hurt Leo a bit that they pass in the castle counties of time while he helped his father at work "oh my dear we never have met before because far as you know" he then smile sweetly "im your stalker~" he said as he laugh "just joking im new here and the son of thr prime minister of your humble kingdom your majesty" he said as he gave her a small down

She blinked at him when he mentioned being her stalker. Surely he wasn't. To hide from Dante would put anyone on another level. She gives a light laugh. "Oh my. Do please forgive me. You seemed familiar though I could not place a finger on where I had seen you before." Thalia apologizes to the male "Then you must be Leo. He speaks fondly of you when hes not speaking of work."

Leo smiles happily "its alright you Majestie I understand you, plus this is the first time we made such a conversation together. Surprisingly, its good unlike what everyone says" he said as he made a bow when his mentioned his name "Leo Valmires at your service!" he said and give a playful salute and stop, tilting his head he thinks up on what she just said "he? Who? Father" he asks Yet in his mind was thinking that its impossible to be father. His father always works, sex with girls, work again the only thing he can get his father's attention is when he train him, teach him and help on his work. Yet come to think of it he only saw his father smile once and that's the first time they meet

"Yes your father. He might do so when your around but hes very proud. People tend to have different sides of themselves that others do not see." She giggles with an explanation. "Do you have any questions about anything?" She asks him as her phone buzzed "Excuse me." She says replying to her brother. Something or another about attending tomorrow nights dance. She types a no before receiving a message from Phoenix. She quickly repays to them both putting her phone away. Tomorrow was the welcome back party. A party she attended but never took part in. This year she thought of staying in her room and watching a movie but it seems she would be going thanks to Phoenix and her brothers persuasions. "Tomorrow is the welcome back party. It's a school wide party that's much like a wild fret party at human universities. Of course come one sense rules are in place like dont keave courtyard and no breaking things or fighting. But other then that everyone is drunk except certain staff members who supervise. You know to make sure nothing to serious goes wrong. It's alot of fun. Well from what I see. I don't usually take part in any of it. It's not proper for a princess and would look bad on my reputation as heir to throne." Thalia says with a soft smile.

Leo listen to her as a surge of warmth filled his chest "he's proud of me" she said with a wide smile feeling good "I never knew he would" he then faced thalia "thank you for telling me princess it really means a lot to me" he said placing his hand to his chest. He never knew but now he will make sure he won't fuck things up in this school and be on the top

Leo paused for a moment when a call has interrupted them as he watched her talking to someone on the phone. He looks at her as his eyes widen "there is a party?" he said placing a hand to her shoulder" A wild frat party?!" he said as his imagination jump into fantasy. He thought this would be hell but now it feels like he's in heaven with all the boys around he doesn't even know a blood was already running down his nose as he blushed deeply. He look at her with a wide smile "you should really come priness, " he said as he mentioned him about how it will ruin her reputation as he sign "princess Darling, not in a lifetime you go in a school and lock yourself our of fun like Rapunzel just because of reputation. You should enjoy life while your still living because in the end we might all regret why we don't have fun" he said as he step "cmon ill take care of you so that they wouldn't know. Also can I ask you something?" he ask with a blush

"Yeah well. If I dont watch what I do people will not see me as a fit Queen and rebel against my rule. As a royal we can have all the materialistic things we can dream of. However we only get life of luxury to make up for the thing we dont get that everybody else does. Like who we marry and fall in love with, how we live our life. Sadly I am luck if I get to love the man I marry." She explains to him with a sad smile. At the mention of taking care of her, her eyes widened. "Oh no its. Fine, truly. My little brother was going to drag me away. I kinda had no choice but to say yes when he got a dress made for me. So much for watching movies." Thalia says with a soft laugh. She looked at him. "Go ahead ask away." She tells him giving a gentle smile.

Leo look at her sad smile as he nodded. "I understand you, your majesty, I too do not know what love out there is for me," he said. To be honest he felt the same but different. Like, who would love someone like him. He's gay, no Ome will tell him honestly. Plus I he doesn't bear child-like women so who would really take him like that. He looks at her and smiles "yet your enjoying it alone. You need someone to bear with you. Too much chain in your night might make you go insane darling" he said as his smile widen "see even your brother wants you to have fun" he said "but if you let society judge you and control you. How will you understand yourself?" he said "but if you aren't the princess will you come?" he asks her as he got a crazed up shit idea

Leo's eyes then suddenly widen as his smile spread " is your guard coming to the party?" she asks her excitedly as he imagines the guard would be. Then he frowned "oh wait he won't appear would he," he said in a voice like Harley Quinn.

"Dante is always around. If he shows himself or not is up to him. But even he wouldn't miss a party. If your eyes are on him I should warn you, you have competition. He's hot, even I'll admit to that. Also, I think you share a dorm with my brother. Jessie could be your date. He could be a good friend to you. Or more who knows. I don't know what he's everything about." Thalia laughs lightly before glancing up. "Anyways. I will see you later I have to go hunt down my cousins before I retire for the night." With that, she bows softly and takes her to leave.

Leo smile "i just wanna get bang no one would take me easily," he said with a smile. And with that he looks at the princess and gave a bow "it is truly an honour to talk to you princess I hope we meet again" he said as he takes his leave back to his dorm

Come to think about is Jessie is cute yet he isn't much more of his type. He would even go as call the guy little brother and become friends with. Yeah. Friends, he needed that. Maybe he'll ask Jessie when they meet

Interaction: Thalia
Mention: @Phantom

Attachments

• IMG_2018-11-21_15-31-04.JPG
    IMG_2018-11-21_15-31-04.JPG
    284.1 KB · Views: 0
It was Saturday three hours after sunset. The Blood Society along with a few other students and staff were hard at work preparing for the party that would start in under an hour and a half. Almost everything was complete with a few more touches here and there.

The halls were decorated in starry night blues, whites, and golds. For the party the Vampires were holding the get back together party basically. Damon was sitting folding napkins with Alison and his sister. They were laughing and joking about stupid shit. The 3 were actually working hard and having fun while doing it. Damon spots Phoenix and nods to him with a small glare. He had corned him that morning. He asked him what was up between him and his sister. He got out of him that he was betrothed to Thalia and he just found out. Damon had snarled at him and told him he tells Sabine immediately or he will and then they will have a problem. He went back to talking with his sister and Alison as he finished his part of folding and took some of theres to continue helping out.

Sabine was having a nice time with her brother and Alice, but knew something was up, Her brother wasn't being broody with her, Thalia and Phoenix seemed to be avoiding her. She caught her brothers glare at Phoenix and definitely knew something was up. Someone would tell her soon or later or she corner one of them and force it out. She knew it had to be bad.

Thalia let's out a soft sigh as she and her brother carry cups and what not setting up for drinking games. "I think maybe you should tell her. Maybe she won't be as mad." Jessie explains as the set up beer pong across the courtyard. "I have been keeping this from her for years though. And I know she has a thing for him. I really don't want to ruin all that we have going." She admits placing cups on the table. Jessie nods. Once the games where all set up she wonders back to Sabine. "Sab. Is there anything else we finished setting up all the games and stocking all the collars as well as labeling them." Jessie asks as the two arrive to her.

Sabine shrugs and looks around. "Looks good to me I don't think we need anything else we should probably go get ready."She said to them and went to grab stuff and clean up some of the things not needed and all the scraps. She told her brother to go get ready, she was cleaning up a few more scraps when her friend came up to her and she looked at Thalia. "Okay what's up? You look like the cat that swallowed the canary."She said to Thalia.

Until it was time for the party, Phoenix was getting the pranks ready. He, Jessie and Damon were in the courtyard getting the booze and whatever ready including the pranks. After that was all done, they would go get ready. Phoenix showered and tossed on the outfit that Jessie put together for him. He wore dark jeans with a tight quarter sleeve shirt and a dark purple leather vest. To top it off he wore his black boots and the leather bracelet. His hair was neat

Abbey headed back to her room once Sabine dubbed everything to be done. She looked in her closet wondering what to wear. She would have asked Sabine or Thalia but neither of the girls had returned yet. "Let's see. Oh! That work!" She exclaims grabbing a black spaghetti strapped leotard bodysuit and red waist high pants. "That bag and those shoes." She tells herself grabbing black platform pumps and a chanel inspired chain strapped black bag. "Now all I have to do is fix my hair and makeup." She smiles at the mirror in her bathroom.

Damon got ready easily throwing on black Jeans, matching shoes, basic white tee shirt and of course a leather jacket. In Alison's room she was putting one something rather similar blue pants, heels, and a faded leather jacket. Under her jacket she wore a white tank top.

Thalis sighs softly. "I have to tell you. And believe me when I say I was going to tell you. However I also hadn't the slightest idea how to say it. And I already know you might want to murder me once I tell you. I did not want this to happen. Phoenix and I have been engaged since we were little however neither of us knew until yesterday. Sabine, I did not ask for this and I will somehow convince them to call it off before any sort of public announcement. Besides I do no wish to be in a loveless person who has been my friend for years." She admits. Honestly she hoped a part of Sabine would understand but Thalia knew better then that. She knew Sabine to well and right then she wanted to fall to the ground and sob.

Sabine stepped close to Thalia. "You can tell me anything."She said. She listened to Thalia and removed her hand, she stepped back. Her eyes turned cold and dark as she watched Thalia. " Didn't know how to fucking tell me, I am your best friend, hey Sabine, I know you like this guy but our families have had us betrothed since the day we were born the minute you found out."Sabine said. She slapped Thalia across the cheek, "Don't you dare, you lied and that is unforgivable your supposed to be my best friend." She said. She shook her head and back up tears in her eyes. She turned and ran out of the room for the dorms. Sabine ran as fast as she could past the dorms and into the gardens through the maze to the lake. She fell to her knees as if she couldn't breathe.

Her eyes went to the lake and she splashed the image in the water of her reflection. She hid her head into her knees and started to sob. Blood red tears clung to her eyes as she cried. She heard footfall and didn't dare to look up. She stopped when she heard voices, Damon and Alison. Alison was trying to talk to her. Damon picks his sister up and holds her in his arms. " Sabine I am sorry."He said and set her down. She tried to push him away. "You knew you ass hole why didn't you tell me."She snapped in tears. He just pulled her close. "I thought they should tell you not me Sabine I am sorry listen to me. I know you are hurting, but it will be okay."He said. He held her as she clung to him. He nods to Alison and has her help him get Sabine to her room. " I will be back you stay here."He said.

"No, I will be fine." She said through tears not like we were dating any way."She said through gritted teeth. She wiped at her eyes, fine, but you need to leave you come find me. Alison will be with you at all times."He said, "I got to get ready. Sabine I am truly sorry."He hugged her and looked at Alison with a nod to stay and watch his sister.

Thalia stood there. She didn't move honestly she wanted to scream at Sabine telling her she knew her all to well and would have been upset if she told her right away. However any emotion other then smiling and waving is unbecoming of a Queen. At least that was what she was taught. She stared at the ground the lingering feeling of Sabine's hand against her cheek. "I am supposed to be the one who lives a life of loneliness. Pretending to be happy. Happiness is one thing I do not get the luxury of having." She mumbles to herself she finally blinks and a tear rolls down her cheek. She quickly whips it away before heading to her room.

Jessie who had witnessed what had happened wondered who he should run after, his sister or Sabine who was also a sister to him. Without thinking or even processing what he was doing he ran after Sabine. He watched her at the lake. Once her brother left he walked to her sitting down next to her. "Sabine." He says gently pulling his knees to himself he lays on them looking at her. "I know you don't want hear it but let's face it. Even if she told you as soon as she found out you would have done the same." He tells her "Also, Sabine your an amazing person. Strong, beautiful and everyone wants to be like you. You rule the school. And you do so because your you not because of a title. I'm envious a bit. I would be lucky to have a sister like you." With that Jessie stands up "She was trying to avoid hurting you as little as she could. It's not exactly the easiest thing to tell the person you hold dearest." With that Jessie leaves.

Heading to his room he gets dressed himself. The Male pulled on black Jeans, a red tee shirt, a jean jacket of different shades and topped it off with white sneakers. Jessie takes his fingers through his hair pushing it back some and smiles at his accomplishments. "I look pretty good. Now I have to go give my sister her dress." He tells himself.

Sabine listened to Jessie talk, she knew he meant well. He was right, but she was pissed off at the moment and talking her down or out of being pissed was not happening. She was really mad. Alison held her arms around Sabine as she lay down, Jessie didn't really help much just made things a bit worse. Sabine was angry and upset. She wasn't mad at Jessie she was just mad. She was in tears and clung to her pillow. Alison sighed and finally got Sabine to calm down to a sullen mood. "Look you weren't even dating. It will be okay you will be okay." Alison said. "Think about it this way, you got time to find someone who won't pussy foot around asking you out."Alison said. Sabine laughed and sighed. "Yeah your right You Dante is looking good this year as always."Sabine said. She laughed as she lay back on her bed with Alison. "See there you go one of the hottest girl in school and he be lucky to have you." Alison said.

Thalia gets to her room and flops on her bed. "You should have hit her back and yelled it wasn't your choice." Dante says appearing in her room. "It's not proper." she replies. Dante sighs pulling her up off the bed. "Listen here Princess, you have to stop caring what everyone thinks about you. You need to start being yourself!" He scolds her. She looks up at him with a blank expression. "I don't even know who I am to be myself." She tells him. "That is not the truth Thalia! You spend 5 years being someone who was not the princess. You danced your heart out and found your own way. You need to tap into the person you where for those years. Because that was the real you. I saw you on that stage and I have never seen you more yourself and free in my life. Embrace that person because she is who you are not this prim and perfect image they drilled into you for a century!" He scolds her flinging her back onto the bed.

In the midst of laying in her bed Thalia was pounced on by two males. Reene and Reily Nightingale, he cousins. "Princess!" They sing jumping on her. "Ah!" She screams "What do you two want?" The two of them grin. "We come baring gifts to you milday." Reily says holding out a bag of sweets which she turned down. "Oh my what's wrong?" Reene asks knowing shed never say no to sweets. Thalia sighs explaining all that had happened between her and Sabine. The two who had sat criss cross on the end if her bed not before looking to eachother. "Do you blame her?" Reily asks and she shakes her head. "I see well. I think we should head out for the night. There is a party! Let loose Princess. Maybe it could be good for you. Everyone has been telling you to be more yourself for years now you just can seem to break those habits off yours. Maybe Phoenix can. Let's get you dressed." Reene says as Jessie comes in with a dressand basicly the three of them force her to get ready. Finally agreeing she wonders of to the bathroom. She returns in a short corset style dress, looks of course who wears those these days. The top was black with what seemed like a crossing black belts cross at her torso and purple tulle skirt. She wore a necklace with a tear drop amethyst dangling from it. Her eyeshadow was smoky from white to purple to black andshe wore a pinky nude lipstick with a glitter. She slipped into purple platforms with a black belt designed across the toes. "Wow!" The twins gasp.

The had gone over well, a chat here, a call there, and tonight was the night of the, well, the party one could call it, many of the students from the various classes, all planning to partying their brains out. Whilst for Adam, it was a chance to get some drinks, and talk to the few friends he had, with that thought in mind, he had strolled over to his dresser, picking through the various sets of clothing the 'young' vampire had owned, his red eyes glancing over the various sets of pants and shirts "Well well, now, what to wear, I mean it's not going to be a big party, but, I want to not look like a complete idiot" He had thought to himself, selecting a pair of dark blue denim jeans, a few snags going up a leg, nothing to tear, but enough that it was noticeable. After flopping them onto the bed he went over to the closest, looking past the racks of shirts he owned, and settled for a nice fitting, but loose around the neck ACU camo colored T-Shirt, one that hung slightly low around the neck, enough to show the bite scar, the mark that made him into the child of the night he currently was, with that set out a grin had crossed his face, thought's flashing though his mind of the 'fun' that was to be had.

• Love
Reactions: Rads
Kat and Damon
Honestly the drive had been rather long. And usually Katerina Petrova would have made a rather grand entrance however this year was different. She would be trying not to be seen walk onto campus with a baby. Of course the Headmistress had known before hand that on weekends Kat would have her four month old baby girl with her until she graduated. It was actually one of the better ideas. She could focus on her studies during the week and spend mommy daughter time on weekends. Once they had arrived at the academy Kat gets out her car with a rolling luggage bag with a handle and a beautiful weaved basket hanging on her arm. Inside was her beautiful baby girl Lydia. Her driver had carried the remanding of her bags to her room yesterday as well as set everything up. Kat was heading towards her dorm when she spotted Damon. Her heart ached at the sight of him. She just wanted to yell at him in frustration and perhaps she would once she put Lydia in her crib to sleep more.

Damon had been distracted talking with his sister. He had missed the one woman he had loved walk past with his child. He was lost in conversation. He finally looked up when he smelled something familiar and sweet his eyes scanned, but saw nothing. He excused himself and went to go change for the party. He stopped opening a chest on his desk and pulled out a gold locket he held dear with her picture in it. He put his head down and sunk to the ground. Growling loudly, he slammed his hand on the ground and screamed out in pain. Damon, loved and missed her. He hated that he couldn't have her and everything going on with his sister. He knew that it bring things to the surface that he didn't want brought to the surface.

"I think she will be fine. I'll keep the camera on so I can check on her." Kat says to herself as she sets the basket in her bed. She scoops up her precious little angel and places her gently in the pop up crib. It was simply easier for storage since she would only have the little one on weekends. Once Lydia was in her crib Kat would get dressed, jeans, jacket, and a pretty beige tank top. Kat curled her hair put in some dangling earring and set up the camera before sliding into boots. "Sleep tight little one Mommy will be back soon." She whisper to her daughter before leaving the room. Stepping out of the girls dorm she spots Damon. Katerina sucked in a deep breath and marched up to him. "Damon Silas you ass! You didn't even come after me? Why? Did you stop loving me?" She practically yelled at him trying not to burst into tears.

Damon had been speaking to Alison and was mid sentence when he saw her. He went silent and walked over as she walked up and started yelling at him. " Baby Doll woah slow your roll, you left me. You had your parents send me away every time I came to the door. I came after you, I tried I could never speak with you. Your parent's always told me you weren't home or around. I thought you wanted me gone and away. I have never once stopped loving you Baby Doll."He said and stepped closer to her. "I never sent you away. I never knew you even came. I thought you abandoned us." She whispers.

His hand on her cheek. "Oh K I am so sorry my sweet I tried. I came every day for a year, they finally stopped answering, I climbed to your window and you weren't there."He said. Damon pulled her, into his arms. He kissed her head and his eyes filled with tears as he clung to her. "I thought I lost you forever. I thought I did something to push you away."He said and lifted her chin and pushed her hair out of her face. His lips were soft and tender on hers.

Kat kissed him back. Her arms wrapped around and clinging to him for dear life. "You would have never lost me. I promised to stand by you forever." She mumbles into his chest. Kat was overwhelmed with joy and pure happiness. However all that suddenly vanished. What if he leaves her because of Lydia? What if he hates her or doesn't want her? "Umm…Damon." She says pulling away from him. Her arms drop to her side and she looks up at him. "I think I know why, they shot you away. My family is old fashioned and a child out of wedlock is frowned upon by them… Damon your a father to a beautiful baby girl named Lydia." She says mentally prepared for the worst she looked down. She couldn't look him in the eyes. He held up a photo of Lydia on her phone.

Damon was shaking with joy as he was wrapped around his love. He closed his eyes and sighed out. His hands were wrapped around her not wanting to release her from his grasp. She stepped away from his grasp. He looked confused and hurt. "Baby doll talk to me."He said softly. He was confused why would her parents care, not like they had a child. That's when she said He was a father. "Wait me I am a father."He was scared and excited. He looked at the photo, that she showed him and he became speechless. "Oh wow, She is beautiful. Looks like you my love. I am so proud of you sweetheart." He took the phone and admired his baby girl. He wish he been included. " When can I see her?" Damon asked her. "I want to see my Daughter K."He said. He really wanted to see Lydia. He wanted to hold and hug his daughter. " Baby Doll, please I will get on my knees and beg I want to see our daughter and I miss you."He said softly.

His reaction took her by surprise and was certainly a relief. She falls into him and says "Thank the goddess." Kat pulled away and giggles. "I never thought I would hear the day Damon Silas would say he'd get on his knees and beg. You will see her in time, well actually every weekend. It was kinda the compromise between my mother and I. She wanted me to go back to school but I didn't want to leave her for a year. So mom said she'd bring my little girl to me on Friday evening when class let's out and I would have her until Sunday."

Kat explains. She gives him a small smile and kisses his cheek. "I also talked with the Headmistress and she said it was perfectly fine for you to spend the weekends in my room with us. I mean we kinda already did the deed that they separate us for. However she said only weekends." Kat gives him a smile she couldn't be happier, well she could if he asked her to marry her. She clicks on an app on her phone. "She's sleeping now so we can go see her once she has awakened. My phone notices me if the camera detects her crying. I have the camera at home too but that one is just for watching her. I can set up your phone so you can see her too." She explains showing him the baby.

Damon looked at the screen, he wanted to see her now. He wanted to hold her. His arm was around Katrina and he held her close to him. He sighed and kissed her head again. " Send me a picture of her and yes please set up my phone I want to know what is going on with our daughter at all times. True and I am glad I will definitely sleep in your room when the weekends come. Actually this might be the one thing to cheer Sabine up. She been having a rough day, found out Phoenix is betrothed to Thalia. She would love to know she is a Auntie." He told Kat. His hands slipped from around her into her hands. He walked with her, "come on, Let me grab you some blood, Baby doll."He said. Damon walked with her to grab some blood for her and have her sit down with him. He was elated that he was a father and she was back. He wanted to ask her to marry him, but she just got back and now he had a kid it was probably to soon.

"Your more excited about her then me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I suppose four months is better than four years right. The past few months have been pretty hard on me. I didn't think I'd start school on time with how shitty I was feeling." She explains to him. "Oh. Well that's not much of a surprise honestly. The fact that they are engaged. Our families are pretty close. And for a very long time their money has been depleting. They are on the verge of bankruptcy. Phoenix being the heir no family would allow him their daughter if they found out. Marrying Princess he would gain money being taken into her family rather than the traditional way of the woman being taken into the males family. I however do not think Phoenix knows about this and honestly it's not our place to tell him. That's something between him and his family. If word got out his reputation would be ruined and it would destroy any chances of redemption by marrying into the royal family." Katerina explains before looking to him "But perhaps telling her she's an Aunt would make her feel better… or worst. I mean knowing your happy might make it worst. That's your call."

Damon sighed and rubbed his head. "Yeah I don't know, you might be right I don't know what to do."He said. He leaned forward and rubbed his head. He wanted his sister to feel better, but telling her he was happy with his ex and now a kid might make her flip out more she already slapped Thalia. He groaned and rubbed his head as he tried to think and sighed. "I don't know, I don't want to be here I want to be with you and Lydia, but Sabine needs a keeper at the moment, everything you said I am sure is true, but she isn't accepting anything at the moment." He told her as he felt overly stressed.

"Hey! Come on. I know you love and care for her but you won't always be around to protect her. She needs to grow up on her own." Kat says stretching out her arms she stand up "Tell you what we can go she our little girl but first momma needs booze. Even if it's just one drink. I can bottle feed her tonight. Or you can." She then heads off vanishing into the crowd that had begun to form. Soon enough she returns with bottle of blood wine and a bottle of vodka. "Let's go to my room now okay." Kat leads him to her room making sure to be quiet. She walks in to find Lydia awake and quietly playing with a small stuffed bear. "Oh. Seems you're awake little girl. Mommy has a surprise for you." she says setting the bottles down. She lifts up the baby from her crib. "I brought home daddy." She smiles and the baby plays with her finger. Kat hands her to Damon. She then takes a photo of the two. "I will have a photo of her to add to your locket." She tells him watching them.

Damon nods and watched her go grab alcohol. He didn't want to listen to her, his sister needed him, but she was right. He followed her up to her room the minute they entered, his eyes went for their daughter. He watched her pick Lydia up and a small smile went to his lips. He stayed by the door afraid to move. He gently took their daughter and smiled. He kissed the baby's head. He smiled and nods. "Thank you Kat. I love you."He said softly and walked over and kissed her as held His daughter for the first time. Sitting down, he held her close to him and looked down with a soft look, one Damon never had. He held the child close and leaned back closing his eyes. His arms wrapped around her protectively. Damon loved his baby girl first touch first look he knew she was his to love and protect. Damon was more relaxed then he ever been, and his daughter seemed to snuggle into his chest. He opened his eyes when he felt Kat near him. " Hey Baby doll."He said softly. "We made a perfect little bundle."He said and put a hand on her as he held Lydia to him. He was so tired the quite and baby in his arms was actually comforting and calming.

"You better love me. I pushed her out my lady hole. You were not even there for emotion support." Katerina teased him before he gave her a kiss. She smiles sitting next to them. "That we did. She is actually pretty quiet for the most part. She has probably cried five times since she's been in our rather large world. I was worried but she seems to be healthy and happy. The doctor say it's odd but she's healthy and will be okay." She explains to him. Leaning on his shoulder. Lydia then giggled and reached for Damon's face. "She likes you." She tells him enjoying the sight. Damon smirked, " If I could of been there I would of been. If I would've known I would've fought any one who kept me from your side."He said sleepily. "Wow that's unusual for a baby, but glad she is okay."He said. He smiled and winked at his daughter. "I love her."He said softly and kissed her hand and pretend to chew her hand which elicited laughter from his daughter.

He played with her and eventually got up to change her. " I got her tonight Baby doll you get some rest."He said and helped Kat up. He handed her a bottle of alcohol and went to get comfy on the bed he taken his shirt and pants off as well as shoes and lay with Lydia on his chest. They already been in bed together naked to create his little Joy Bundle. He didn't think she cared if he slept basically naked with her. His arms rocked Lydia gently till her eyes closed. His eventually closed as he wrapped around Lydia in a protective manner. He was asleep, but his body was ready to snap up and protect Lydia and kat immediately. His eyes only opened when he felt Kat join him. His free arm curled around her and pulled her into his embrace. He had both his girls he was happy. Hell he be partying right now if she never shown back up. However having her back in his life set everything right, mood, sleep and happiness. He changed when she left and for the worse. His sister picked him up and he felt bad for not doing bbn the same for her now. However he was too tired to truly worry about it.

Kat says watching the two as she sipped on her bottle of wine. The young mother thought how she'd never seen him so happy. She seemed to be worried for nothing. He was happy and he could have been with her the whole time. To think she stressed herself out about the possibility of him not wanting a child with her. She knew deep down kids where going to be on the table. Even if it wasn't now, someday. What surprised her the most was he instantly took to father hood, no I'm not ready for this just went head first. Once she finished her bottle of wine Katerina strips down into nothing but panties and a t-shirt before crawling into bed with her family. "Goodnight my loves." She whispers to them kissing them both.

Alison looked at her boyfriend and sighed. " I don't want you to go though."she said, she sighed when a knock came at the door. Alison went to grab it and smiled when she saw one of the twins. " Hey she is in there mind taking my spot for a bit?" She said. When the male agreed. she thanked him and looked at Sabine, Reily is here he is gonna keep and eye on you for a bit." She said and walked out with Raul.

Sabine looked up from where she sat and looked at Reily. "Hey."She said softly. She looked at him and wiped at her eyes. "What are you doing here?"She asked and stood straightening her clothes for the party.

Reilly slightly devilishly grins then says"you are going to be my date for the dance and I have no intention letting another have you in the long run".He pauses for a minute then says" I like strong women like you the most, they give an end game that is much more enjoyable when that comes". He offers his hand and waits for her to take it, the energy he gives off very hard to say no to. Sabine looked at him, she really wasn't in the mood. She wanted to say No, but couldn't, "Okay for a small while anyway I don't really want to go. I am not in the greatest of moods."She said and took his hand. She walked along with him down for the party. She looked around and grabbed a bottle of blood whiskey. She poured him a glass and sipped out of the bottle.

He lets her unwind for while he drinks his whiskey slowly and gracefully then says". Before we go and dance for a bit, what would you say to a little something that goes very well with blood whiskey, I think it will help you enjoy yourself that much more". He said. Sabine frowned. "what did you have in mind?" She asked and drank her whiskey. She wasn't really in the mood to dance. She waited to see what he had in mind.ally in the mood.

He takes out a small pack of special white truffle chocolate and opens it and offers it to her and now he waits. He didn't mind her frosty nature it's nothing new reene could be like her. 'I hope my brother finds someone that can understand his complex nature and grow with him' She shook her head. "Not a sweets person, but thanks."She said and went back to drinking. "If you want to dance go ahead, I am just gonna go drink myself into a sleep, I am not in the mood to dance or be here."She said. "Thanks for trying though you can join me if you want."She said. She grabbed another bottle and walked out of the party and down to the lake. She preferred it. It was quiet and calming, sitting she took the already open whiskey bottle and drank it. She heard him coming and offered him the bottle. "You're go if you wish."She said.

Reily gently chugged down half the bottle with ease and says" please don't take this the wrong way but you are like my brother in the fact your both frosty when in a bad mood", but I would rather trust someone like you or him than a smiling hyena for so many reasons". He pauses and then gently wraps his arm around her waist and says" There's a lot of things I wish for, but at least right now they aren't possible, us, on the other hand, have the chance to make some we can make more memories that make us happy to me that is worth thinking about". He goes silent and looks at the stars enjoying the night's view it was his reminder that one of his dreams have already come true.

Sabine smiled and took the rest, she looked at him."Got to be Icy or this shit fucking happens, no offense, but you know I had, have, no had a thing for Phoenix. I guess not anymore I am free liberated from a crush that could go nowhere. So here's to being Icey."She said jokingly."Hmm a smiling Hyena now wouldn't that be something to see."Sabine said. She leaned into him as he wrapped an arm around her body. She nods "I agree." She pulled away from him and stood pulling her jacket, off then boots. She strips down to her bra and underwear. She winks at him."Care for a swim." Without hesitation, she jumps into the lake water only to resurface minutes later. She had held her breath easily well duh she was a vampire there was no need to breathe. Sabine lay on her back in the water floating as she watched the moon and stars above her. Her eyes closed and only opened when she felt arms around her waist. Sabine sat up in the water and looked at Reily. "Hi."she said. He was hot for a Underlying though this could only be a school fling if anything were to come of it, she was noble and her parents would never approve. She sighed, being happy as a noble was never easy, she hated her best friend and now her brothers best friend even more. She didn't want to see or speak with either again. Sabine wished to remove Thalia as her second command in the Society.

All these thoughts were just making her angrier, she need to let it go and just enjoy the time she had left in the school. Sabine looked at him her Ice blue eyes turning silver in the moonlight. "Thank you for sticking around."She said. "I need some fun but, not party fun."She said

Reily gently smiles and then starts swimming backwards with her in his arm, and says" I was going to tell you something about my past, but now isn't the time for that given things, I'm enjoying swimming with a sexy women though it's not every day I get to do stuff like this".
In his mind' I know all too well I'm the lowest of the vampires, but that's ok there's no point me flipping out about it if after all the testing she truly loves and I her then we can work out the details later'.

After several minutes of swimming around, he stops, stands up and says" I'm glad I was able to lighten your mood, there's nothing worse than being stuck in a bad place I know I have plenty of experience in that department." He said.

Sabine smiled and looked down, swimming over and stepping out of the water. She lay down on the bank of the lake. She was watching the sky and started to laugh as she lay there. " So archaic is our life I mean were all Vampires why does it matter status."She said and sat up on her elbows and looked at him, he had lay next to her. She looked at him and they got closer and she pressed her lips to his. She could care less she was on a bottle and a half of alcohol as well as the fact her emotions were all over the place. She figured a drunk night with him and some time she be in a better mood.

Her lips feel so soft, he starts to gently caress her waist then after several minutes of kissing, he moves down to her hips and gently starts kissing her ears and neck. He goes up to her forehead and kisses it, he then goes back down and starts to kiss her back and slowly working his way down as he continues to enjoy her body.
He couldn't help, but get a little hard it's been a while since he had any, and the last time was let's just say awkward break-up sex given the complex things going on between him and his ex. Sabine enjoyed his touch and lips on her body. She pulled him closer removing the rest of her clothing as their lips locked.

~~~~

Sabine lay next to Reily and ran her fingers over his muscular arm. She sighed and pulled a leaf out of her hair and laughed. She gather her clothes and slipped them. " Walk a girl back to her dorm?"She asked him. She hadn't had sex in a long time so that had been nice. She waited for him to dress and walk her back to her Dorm. She looked at him and put her back, to the door. " You cheered me up. Thank you." She said and kissed his lips softly. "See you tomorrow, take me for lunch and we can talk some more."She said with a small smile.

Reily nods to Sabine said and then turns around and starts to walk away thinking, "that was a fair bit of fun, the next time I'll make it more fun so I can finally forget about my ex." He says. "Well I'd better get a little sleep and knowing my brother he probably didn't enjoy the party much, but he'll get over in after a couple of days."Reily told her.' I'm also kind of tired, lastly I hope she makes up with you, because it's not nice when people that are close fight." He said. She sighed. "I don't care if we make up or not she pissed me off. She can try, but really I rather not speak or talk to either of them."She said and kissed him again. "Have a good evening."She told him, she opened her door and went to undress and lay down for the evening. She sighed as she stared at the ceiling. Her eyes not closing as she waited on sleep, but would sleep even kill what she was feeling.