Nightraven High School (Full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, QM. When are we heading out for battlefights?

Probably tomorrow or tonight depending on how I'm feeling.

I'm not available tonight. I've already knocked myself out

So. This is the time for a check. Where I see how everyone is doing. I'd like to know how everything is going for you all. Are there any problems or questions? Perhaps things you guys don't like? Post it here or send me a PM. I am a GM and I'm doing my best to make sure this is fun for everyone. So if there's something I'm doing that you don't like don't hesitate to send me a PM. But I beg of you, be gentle with your words. I break easy.

Other than things such as "I wonder if there's a library" and other locations, I'm not really having any problems here

I'm still adding locations for people to explore. The library will be up in just a moment actually.

I'm glad you're okay with running the shop. Means I don't have to.

So. This is the time for a check. Where I see how everyone is doing. I'd like to know how everything is going for you all. Are there any problems or questions? Perhaps things you guys don't like? Post it here or send me a PM. I am a GM and I'm doing my best to make sure this is fun for everyone. So if there's something I'm doing that you don't like don't hesitate to send me a PM. But I beg of you, be gentle with your words. I break easy.

A bit more detail on the school (and maybe other places, once we go to them) would be nice, such as how it generally looks on the inside, etc.

It's also a little silly they're sending untrained students out on an expedition day1, but I can see why you'd want to do that so it's not really a bad thing.

Other than that, nothing really. It's cool that you thought to ask for feedback, though. If something comes up in the future I'll mention it here.

A bit more detail on the school (and maybe other places, once we go to them) would be nice, such as how it generally looks on the inside, etc.

It's also a little silly they're sending untrained students out on an expedition day1, but I can see why you'd want to do that so it's not really a bad thing.

Other than that, nothing really. It's cool that you thought to ask for feedback, though. If something comes up in the future I'll mention it here.

I will be sure to describe the school more then. I have a plan for the expedition. And I thought that if you were sophomore, junior, or senior, you'd have experience with this seeing as it's been done every year. I'm sorry about that.

When we go explorin', how will terrain work?

When we go explorin', how will terrain work?
Probably tomorrow. Seeing as I'm too tired to post the mechanics about it now. The terrain is about as flat as paper with the exception of a few dead trees, holes, and caves.

I will be sure to describe the school more then. I have a plan for the expedition. And I thought that if you were sophomore, junior, or senior, you'd have experience with this seeing as it's been done every year. I'm sorry about that.
I'd been (probably erroneously, it seems) assuming that we were all or at least mostly new to the school. Makes more sense if people who aren't are in the expedition party. I can see why you'd want to get some action going early though, either way.

And, variable terrain can make fights more fun, I'd try to have stuff more interesting than 'flat plain' for battles.

i was assuming the magical realm would be some sort of 4d terrain that looped around upon itself and had terrors in every shadow or somthing

Status
Not open for further replies.