Nightraven High School (Full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to re-create the internet on the magic plane, if we install the necessary infrastructure?

I will check/develop the mechanics on it. Seems legit broham.

Well, since there are ten people now ready, I will begin the thread. Don't die of boredom on me.

Name: Matt North

Grade: 12

brooding-guy.jpg

Power: the creation and physical manipulation (more the former than the latter) of any liquid. This included pure compounds, mixtures, and solutions. However, the liquids he creates are always at room temperature - a bit below, actually - so he cannot create liquid nitrogen or boiling lava - nor, obviously, solid rock.

Personality: Matt desperately seeks companionship at his new home away from home, friends he can joke with and count on. He is often cheerful and outgoing, but very slow to actually open up about himself. He is confident, but not always bright, and tends to act without thinking.

Bio: Born in South Carolina, to a middle-class family, Matt was pushed forcefully into sports by his father, a grocer. Matt didn't resent his father for it, and pushed himself until he succeeded. Matt did well in school, not due to his own abilities or diligence, but due to his parents' knowledge of his subjects - he may have been the only student in his class whose father remembered how to do calculus, and could help him with his homework. Early into the year, he unconsciously filled his water bottle with Gatorade in full view of his entire English class. After some quick testing in a strange facility, Matt was shipped of to Australia.

Classes: Physical Education, Alchemy, History

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean to be pushy or anything, but wouldn't it be nice to allow the people who were in the old school join in anyways? It kind of sucks that it was abruptly closed after so many posts.

I don't mean to be pushy or anything, but wouldn't it be nice to allow the people who were in the old school join in anyways? It kind of sucks that it was abruptly closed after so many posts.
I would like to, but to be honest, I don't know if I have what it takes to manage that many people. The reason there is a twelve person limit is because that's the maximum number of people I can handle. Even that's pushing it just a little. Furthermore, I didn't even know the other one closed down until people started talking about it. If I had some people willing to be teachers (they can change all the details except the class they teach) it might be possible.

I would like to, but to be honest, I don't know if I have what it takes to manage that many people. The reason there is a twelve person limit is because that's the maximum number of people I can handle. Even that's pushing it just a little. Furthermore, I didn't even know the other one closed down until people started talking about it. If I had some people willing to be teachers (they can change all the details except the class they teach) it might be possible.
I can understand the feeling. I've never ran for more than like four people myself.

I think we should have Pierre and Trent bunk together. IC wise, we could say the professor wanted to promote multiculturalism. From a meta perspective, it could be fun, dramatic, and lead to other cool stuff plot and character wise.

The character development possibilities for the nationalists should be fun.

So who's going to be rooming with who? Would be nice to know, so we can RP settling in or something.

You're picking, unless you want me to pick for you.

I don't really have a preference either way.

Anyone want to room with Alice?

I figure you guys can discuss that amongst yourself here or through PMs and such. I just put Trent and Pierre together for plot candy reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.