Nightmares (MLP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Katey

Original poster
So I'm thinking I want a role play featuring Luna and Celestia from MLP, starting when they were fillies.

It will be about the dynamic between the two, and how over the next thousands of years, Celestia's overshadowing of Luma let to Luna slowly getting more and more angry and sad, before finally turning into nightmare moon.
Then we might rp a bit of Celestia's feelings and having to run the kingdom without her sister any more, and her guilt over banishing Luna, and then Luna's thoughts on the moon as she switches continuously from being angry and vengeful to feeling guilty and regretting what she has done.

Then we can skip forward to Luna's return and how they each felt as NM tried to take over the world again.
Then after Luna is Luna again, we can role play how they begin to repair their family dynamic and learn to trust and care for each other again.
But for Luna it is still a struggle to remain herself. Hopefully this time, she'll get the support she needs from her sister and others to begin treating her mental illnesses.

I think this could be a fun rp that explores the feelings of Luna and Celestia over time, and how the sisterly dynamic between them became shattered and is now being repaired.

I would be Luna, and you would be Celestia. When the other characters come in, we can decide who we want to be of them.

Anyone wanna do this? Sorry it's disorganized, I just am really excited to do an rp like this.

I'm interested in doing this definitely and would like to try and play Celestial.

Status
Not open for further replies.