Nightmare Fuel

B

Boss Frost

Original poster
I have an addiction. Not a physical one, but something I love to do... sometimes, without even knowing that I'm doing it.

I love to scare myself.

My imagination runs wild in the darkness, to where I find myself too frightened to open my eyes (for fear that something might be staring back), but too afraid to close them (and be unknowing to what might happen).

A while ago, I went searching the internet for bits and pieces of whateverdom to frighten myself... and though I've found a few gems, nothing that sparked my imagination.

What of you, Iwaku? What frightens you?

(Note: 'Your Mom', 'Your Face', etc. are not proper answers, Darkness.)

Good 'cause I was gonna say vaginas scare you, homo. >:(

Personally though, I don't see the point of scaring yourself and all that stuff, don't even like horror movies because they're all the same to me.

But I think you'll love some of these links.

http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Slender+Man

And uh, I've got nothing else, you can check 4chan's /x/ and ask for creepypasta if you're feeling like it though.

I'm actually not a big fan of scaring myself. o____o Not a feeling a like! So I avoid looking at or watching anything that I know will really give me nightmares.

I am afraid of supernatural things. Ghosts, demons, etc. x__x I know the likelihood of getting hurt by any of those things is slim to none, but if it DID happen... How do you FIGHT something like that! Can't kill what's already dead. I'm just a human. c_c

The thought of a zombie apocalypse is pretty scary too.

Actually, death itself really scares me too. .__.; I get queasy and uncomfortable when I think seriously about it.

95451240138782.jpg

All those headless mannequins killing hapless teenagers then fighting over their heads...

FUCKING TERRIFYING

ALSO I DON'T KNOW WHY IT IS IN VIETNAMESE, LOLOLOLO SORRY