Nightfall, Children of the Elements OoC

• Thread starter codasterthedisaster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad.
I was waiting for the others to post as well.

EDIT:
Posted.
T.T
My Carlos is so weeeaaaakkk.
All he can do is distract and evade.
Guess it's up to everyone else.
Go guys!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Someones gotta distract the big thing so that Epsil can kill it, Carlos is doing a damn good job if ya ask me. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I was wondering if your still accepting and that if my character can be like...a made up race, you know original, but don't worry my character isn't over power and her element is fire, i can send a character sheet too if ya want:
Shelby Lupo:
thumbbig-169087.jpg

Race: Cinanjowilk (basicly half angel wolf, half demon wolf and part dragon on the demon side of it but because she is half of both angel and demon she is cursed.)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Favorite Weapon: Giant Black Scythe
Favorite Song: Grip!
Favorite Song Link:
Loves: Blue Moon, Pink Roses, Night
Hates: Ice, Snow, Guns, Cats, Doctors, Bounty Hunters
Strengths: Can breath fire, fly with her angel wings (they are hidden when she is around people), run as fast as a wolf, she can fly as high and fast as a dragon, can summon black flames (demonic fire) with ease, and can easily hide in the shadows. (Her strengths are mostly cause she's a Cinanjowilk.)
Weaknesses: Breaking her angel feathers is as painful as breaking bones (which is why she hides them from people and so that she doesn't stand out), her fire attacks are weaker in the cold, and the outside of her body is like a human's but the inside of her body (organs and stuff) might as well have been made out of diamonds. (meaning she is more likely to bleed to death but unlike real diamonds, her insides can still be shattered and most of her weaknesses is because she is a Cinanjowilk)
Forms: Silver dragon, baby silver dragon, silver wolf, silver wolf pup
Angel Form: Life (just a nickname she gives her angel form, doesn't mean she can bring things back to life.)
Demon Form: Death (just a nickname she gives her demon form, doesn't mean she can suddenly make people die in a blink of an eye like the real death.)
Pet: Star (if you allow pets that would be great but I don't know if I will be putting her in the rp a lot)
Description: She has silver wolf ears, a silver wolf tail, and silver angel wings (she hides them to look human and because she is afraid of how people would act around her if they knew she wasn't human.), She has no memories of her parents or where she was born except a blue moon and a meadow filled with pink roses that she keeps seeing in her dreams when she tries to remember, She tries to stay away from people but once she gets to know them she starts to act a bit more like herself not all shy and she is easily scared. When she was seven, she was attacked by demon cats which is why she is so afraid of all cats. (I typed this to make sure if this character is alright to rp with but i have other rp characters if she isn't, I will rarely use her demon and angel forms at all and her black flames are more like a defense tactic when she gets too scared. She will rarely show her ears, tail, and wings unless she COMPLETELY trusts the person. If I can just change things to make her more acceptable I will do it but if it effects her personality, then i will just choose a different character. The curse is that the birthmark she has on her left arm, which is shaped like a rose, will glow red and she goes through extreme plain. She doesn't like doctors because they can easily kill her with medicine since her blood is like poison meaning poison is like her medicine. Even though she is half demon she likes humans more because well...they never tried to kill her but since she didn't show them what she was it's kinda understandable why they didn't kill her so she would be on the human's side, killing demons and other monsters in there way. She's not really trained to control her powers so her experience in that is like low at most but she can use them, but she always keeps her giant black scythe with her. If your not sure about accepting my character because you have questions just ask me. If I really have to I can make another character more suited to the rp. At least consider what it would be like to rp with this character and not just judge her by her race even though you said it was a realistic rp. {I think} Her personality when she first meets people is shy and she tends to hide unless she is discovered by people and she'll come out but when she gets to know people she will relax around them, not be so shy, act more like her friendly self, when she gets scared she won't be afraid to show it because she already trusts the people around her or near her even if it is just one person. Her race does effect her personality since she comes from a different planet that I named Paradise {she was forced to live on a different planet which is why she is where she is now.} Please tell me what you think because i am really interested in your rp and just curious if my character is acceptable.)

Erm, pretty sure fire is taken,
and also,
you didn't even have to do a bio, so... Yeah.

I know i didn't have to but I was just making sure if I could rp as this character and there can't be more than one person with fire?

If I remember right,
there were two characters using lightning.
Hmmm...
Totally not sure.
Coda?

Any amount of characters can share an element as long as the two characters' powers are different. For example, one of our lightning users can shoot lightning bolts while the other can only use electricity on his body.

With that being said, I'm not really accepting non-human character, just because of the way that the roleplay is set up; and non-humans would be killed on the spot by elementalists (or at least, they would be attacked with the intent to kill) because they are a threat to humankind. Your character is fine if you make her human and knock off a year or two on her age.

mmk I think I can do that, thx for explaining oh and i have two more questions, is it all right if she can still breath fire or does it have to be from her hand and can her flames still be black but just not you know, demonic flames?

Last edited by a moderator:
Breathing fire and having black color is fine with me.

OH YES! There's a reason Epsil never revealed his power >:3c

SPOILERSSSSSSS

Ah-hem. I mean, Spud and Bell can begun posting :L

Yes friends. Post. Post friends. Friends post.

@2525bell I hate to be picky but Epsil shattered the demon into tiny shards.
'The demon, which had been standing completely still behind Epsil, shattered into thousands of frozen slivers, like a broken icicle.'
Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.