Nightfall Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh oh, careful." Tobias held Melissa's arm to steady her. She was a few inches shorter but he still got a face-full of her wild kinky hair. "Ah, that was a close one," he said dramatically, "Melissa-sunbae's hair almost ate me!" "Ah, Tobi, no!" "Yes!" The twins lapsed into giggles, and Antony patted her hair. The corkscrew curls bounced up each time his lifted his hand.

"Ah it's no fair you have naturally curly hair. Mine is so straight and heavy I can't do anything with it," he complained, "But yours goes from casual to formal just by pulling it back a little bit…" he pulled a few locks back behind her head and twisted them into a loose knot, then fished a couple of bobby-pins out of his pocket and used them to secure it in place. "It shows off your highlights nicely, especially with your clothes. Don't you agree Tobi?"

Tobias studied her a moment, then plucked a few strands of pink hair from either side from the wrap so that they hung down and framed her face. He gave her a thumbs-up. "It's cute!"

When they'd finished fussing over her hair they continued, passing other students as they went. The campus felt more like a palace than a school at times. All this beauty and grandeur was certainly meant to cater to an artist's inspiration. Finally they reached the little cafe. Well, it wasn't exactly little, but it had a cozy feel with polished wood tables and comfortable-looking chairs, there was even a gas fireplace against the far wall with sofas and armchairs.

"I know where I'll be studying," remarked Tobias as the party strode up to the counter. The twins each ordered a coco-mocha latte with an extra shot of espresso, and Antony insisted that they each get one of the pastries that were displayed on the counter. The barista informed them that they were baked from scratch and tasted one-hundred-times better than anything you could buy in a store.

"Hey you two!" Antony noticed Ellis and Eva sitting at one of the tables, calling and waving to them, "This place is pretty cool, eh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.