Cassandra Slade

Instructors:
Helan (Power Control)
Assan Cullen (Oceanic Survival Studies)
Keisuke Kurosawa (Monster History)
Jaune Van Clyde (Alchemy)
IF Monochrome (Counselor)

First Floor:
The common areas such as the kitchen(even though there is a dining hall),living rooms, patios, libraries etc.

Second Floor:
1) Ren'Ai 2) Jonah
3)Kuroyuu 4)Hinata

Third Floor:
5)Kanae 6) Guifei
7)Catrina 8)
Rikiya

Fourth Floor:
9)Akasai 10)Raveen
11)Aislinn 12)Quinn

Fifth Floor:
13) 14)
15) 16)

Sixth Floor:
17) 18)
19) 20)

There are Five floors with four rooms to each floor. So 20 rooms, 20 Students max for now, 10 Guys & 10 Girls.Rooms are across from each other by numbers So 1 is across from 2 and so on.

As for Teachers they are given their own house on campus.

[fieldbox="Character Sheet, Silver, dotted"]

Appearance:

Name:
Type:
Student/Instructor:
Powers/Abilities:
Personality:
Background:

All Reserved spots will only be held up to 24 hours after asked. Must post character before that or you will lose your spot.

Instructors please put the type of class you would like to be in charge of. Ex:Wilderness Survival Studies,War History,Power Control & Tactic Class ect.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Basic Info, silver, dotted"]
Literate level: Semi, I'd like 5 to 7 sentences each post. I do understand writers block so one liners are ok every once in awhile.

Genre: Fantasy/Romance/School Life ect

Type of roleplay: GROUP

Accepting any members: YES!

Short description of roleplay: The humans have always been hunting things that they don't understand.So NSA was created to care for young monsters of all kinds, to protect and harness their powers. To teach them that no Species is greater then another. That to exist, they must Coexist. Will you be able to create bonds with others or will there be more bloodshed.

[/fieldbox]

-You can have as many characters as you want (that you can handle).

-Be as creative as you like.

-Romance, rivalries, etc. is allowed, supported and preferred.

-Do not simply leave the Rp, tell me you cannot rp anymore somehow whether through the thread or PM me if you want it to be private.

-Please be respectful and kind to others rping, I don’t want anyone fighting each other in the OOC thread. I want us all to become friends and enjoy the rp.

-There will be no posting schedule, however, keep in mind when was the last time you posted.

-If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Headmistress:
Angel_Fall.jpg
Lilith Hawthorne

Female

Type:

Fallen Angel

Student/Instructor:

Headmistress (Instructor)

Powers/Abilities:

Creation Form- Here
Destruction Form - Here
She has the power to manipulate nature as well as Speed,Strength and healing.

Personality:
Lilith is know for her intimidating presence. She is very strict and likes things to go according to plan. She has an evil way of thinking and is one to act on impulse. She not a woman who's bad side you'd want to be on. Though with all of that said she is very protective and will protect TA and it's inhibitors with her life.

Flying,Singing,Fighting,Punishing those who misbehave,Reading,Planing,Fire and things being in order.

Dislikes:

Cold Weather, Misbehavior, Suck Ups, Wimps,Humans and Disruption.

Background:

Lilith was one of the very first fallen angels, she has seen the world develop over her many years of life. In the beginning she tried to help the world by molding the land into a live able state but she was betrayed. She has been attacked multiple times by those who are greedy and want to use her powers or by those who want to destroy what they don't understand. Lilith vowed to never help the humans and that she would laugh as they suffered from their greediness. She decided to train others who were different so that if the time came the humans would never stand a chance. Which is how NSA came to be.

Secretary:
Cass.jpg
Cassandra Slade

My Human Form
Right Here

Type:
Demoness

Student/Instructor:
Secretary (Instructor)

Powers/Abilities:
Can create shodow creatures and humans
Example of Human Shadow

Enhanced Speed and Strength
Creates weapons from the darkness she pulls from her victims
Can control Hellfire

Personality:
Cassandra is a very stoic being, she focuses on what needs to get done and does it. Cass isn't one to ever be seen smiling or laughing. Though Lilith is very good at getting reaction out of the Demoness. Normally those of annoyance. Cassandra prides herself on being on time and getting everything finished efficiently. Though she does seem unapproachable to most, she will help anyone at NSA that needs her.

Lilith. Kuroyuu, Reading, being on time, sparring, fire, nighttime, and thunderstorms

Dislikes:
Doing Lilith's paperwork, the cold, crowded places, finding Lilith when the woman runs off, sweets

Background:
Cassandra was an assassin to the demon king, her skills were known through out the demon realm. She was called the crusader, for her vicious way of slaughtering her targets. Though over the centuries, she became bored and decided to leave the demon realm and explore the human world. That's where Cassandra met Lilith when the Angel first fell. Cass wanted nothing to do with the woman feeling instant hate toward the creature of light. Though Lilith found Cassandra's stoicness amusing and pledge to make the Demoness smile. After seeing that Lilith wasn't going to disappear so easily and after many attempts against the annoying woman's life . Cass just gave in, the two have been traveling together though the centuries ever since. So when Lilith suggested opening the Academy Cassandra agree to help.

Instructors:
helan.jpg
Helan (Power Control)

"Hi~ I have no last name so just call my Ms Helan, and today, you'll be learning how to fight... with style."

Name:
Helan

Type:
Qilin
autumnal_qilin_by_katepfeilschiefter-d5gbjgq.jpg

The Qilin is a chimerical chinese beast. Its draconic head with whiskers and antlers are most intimidating. This quadraped walks on its four hooves. Its tail is akin to that of a lion. Their scaly bodies come in a variety of colours.

The Qilin are enemies with the Sixiang race, and they have fought in wars over the past two mellenia. Their kings have suggested an arranged marriage to bridge the bonds between the two races, for they are both races that have chosen human kings in the ancient past.

Appearance:
She is a mere 1.47 metres in height and appears to be in her preteens, even though she is old and wise.

Power Control Instructor

Powers/Abilities
:
Qilin, by default, have a wide range of abilities and magic. Qilin can easily phase through solid matter through magic.
They have authority over the five Chinese elements - Fire, Water, Wood, Metal and Earth. The way one utilises them varies from individual to individual.
Helan can shift into her Qilin form with ease.
It is said that Qilin can grant one fortune. This is unknown.
Qilin can manipulate qigong, a mystical force present in all living beings, much like mana. Helan prefers to blast it.
As the Qilin Princess, she has charisma over other Qilin.

Personality:
Helan is a rather kind, gentle and nice person. If you need extra lessons, she'll gladly give them. Her gentle nature doesn't really get the best of her, though.
She will always give her all, believing that overdoing things have their benefits. She is not one to accept defeat, and expects all whom she teach to be just like that.
Despite this, she is one to respect decisions and wants others to follow their heart.

Meditation

Dislikes:
Laziness
Demotivation
Being forced

Background:
Helan is the daughter of the Qilin Emperor, Zhou. This made her the Qilin Princess. Being a Princess was not as luxurious as one would imagine, as she had to learn many skills and have power fit for a Princess.
At some point of her life, she became a staff member of Night Shadow Academy.
One day, she was requested to partake in an arranged marriage with an individual of an enemy race - the Xiang. This arranged marriage was meant to prevent further war, and was not a sign of true love.
A lot could go wrong, and the poor boy was probably more worried than she was. She was recently tasked to meet the poor boy.

Extra:
As mentioned above, she is the Princess of the Qilin Empire.

Assan.jpg
Assan Cullen (Oceanic Survival Studies)

A G E
Five hundred ninety-five (595)
"I know, I know. I look like I'm in my mid-twenties, or something, right?"

G E N D E R
Male
"...I don't see any breasts. Do you?"

S T U D E N T / I N S T R U C T O R
Instructor | Oceanic Survival Studies
"Today, we're going to be learning on how using common sense can help you survive longer."

A P P E A R A N C E
In his human form, Assan stands at a height of 5'10", only a couple inches shy of being six feet. He weighs around 140 pounds and doesn't have a very muscular build. His body happens to be lean with wiry muscles. It is that of a swimmer's, to put it in other words. When in his human form, his skin is that of a light, creamy tone. Although, when in his merman form, it seems to be a pastel pinkish-purple color. In both human and merman form, Assan's hair starts out as a deep violet that becomes lighter as you get down to the tip of it. It's short and soft while his bangs frame his face and falls into his eyes. Speaking of his eyes, they are a beautiful turquoise blue that stand out amongst all of the pinkish-purple. He doesn't have a set style, but you can call it casual and cozy. A thing that's quite unique is that he seems to keep his nails painted.

"I'm just like any other human when in human form."

P E R S O N A L I T Y
+ Tranquil | Open-Minded | Helpful
-/+ Absentminded | Mellow | Whimsical
- Amoral | Lazy | Childish

"You've got the whole school year to figure me out."

L I K E S
+ Water
+ Rainbows
+ Solitude
+ Music
+ Dancing
+ Singing
+ Teaching
+ Sea/Ocean animals

"No, The Little Mermaid wasn't an exaggeration. I really do sing and dance in the water like something from a Disney film."

D I S L I K E S
- Being on land for a long time
- Being hot
- Vegetables
- Yelling
- Crying
- Bullies
- Hypocrites
- Punishing his students
- Mornings

"Honestly, as long as my students behave, I'm pretty tranquil."

T Y P E
Merman

"Yup. That's me."

P O W E R S / A B I L I T I E S
• Ability to breathe underwater
• Can change legs into tail and vice versa
Speed Swimming
Hydrokinesis
Hydro-Thermokinesis
Siren Singing

"Pretty cool, right?"

B A C K G R O U N D
Assan Cullen is of Irish origin. For majority of his life, he's been living in the seas near the country of Ireland and the United Kingdom. Over there, humans co-existed with merpeople peacefully. Heck, they were even falling in love with one another. That's how tranquil and smooth life was. One day, a really bad storm occurred. It was one of the worst ones yet, and was the cause of Assan being separated from his friends and family. With such rough waves, the merman (merboy, at the time) had been pushed and pulled away from his home and into the middle of nowhere. By the time that the storm had passed, he was too far away to try and swim his way back. Fear stricken and full of grief, the merman immediately tried to find shelter somewhere. He found solace in the form of a school made for mythical people like himself. Too old to be considered a student, Assan had became an instructor for the school and was provided a home, amongst other things. Life was taking a turn for the better. Assan has been an instructor at NSA for three years now, and is still counting. He likes to go out in the ocean and swim around every once in a while, letting his tail and gills free.

"My past isn't all that interesting. I was brought here by a bad storm. Simple as that."

O T H E R
• Has an Irish accent, but isn't super thick. Quite faint.

:.:Health Ailments:.:
N/A
:.:Nickname(s):.:
Mr. A (as in the letter. Pronounced like 'aye')
"Is this little interrogation finally over? Good. I've got lesson plans to sort out before class begins."

Keisuke_Kurosawa.jpg
Keisuke Kurosawa (Monster History)

"Book don't really show it's true colors 'til you read it sweetie"

"Alright hot-shot? So don't ever confuse me. Got it?"

Student/Instructor:
Instructor || Monster History
This class basically talks about the origins of all monsters, the different kinds of monsters and where they live, and how many different monsters act and react in different situations.
"Now listen up. If you think this class isn't important, you're wrong."

Type:

nogitsune_by_dark_desert_rose-d7o1ruq.jpg

Nogitsune
Nogitsune are very special kinds of Kitsune. They're much more dangerous than you'd expect. They're more known for being evil and cruel beings that harm others. While most kitsune are good spirits and work with gods like ateramasu, most nogitsune are bad and probably work with demons and harmful spirits. Most feed off of pain and suffering of others, so most believe they are the cause of such things, but they could live off of normal food as well.

Appearance
In Human Form
Keisuke is about 6'0. His body is incredibly fit and has an athletic body structure. Though his body is littered with his demonic and kitsune markings. Most of his kitsune markings are on his face which are blue and his demonic markings are mostly on his body which are black. Aside from that, He has black colored hair and his eyes, unlike most kitsune, are red. And when he chooses to show his ears and nine tails, which isn't often, they are the same color as his hair and the tips are white.
In Fox Form
Keisuke is the size of a normal kitsune. However, his pelt is black and the markings on his face are blue and not red. He has various will-o-wisps following him around. He has all nine tails and his coat is very fluffy and soft.

Powers/Abilities:
⇒ Can turn to and from a fox at will
⇒ Can reveal ears and tails at will
⇒ Can communicate with spirits
⇒ Can create illusions of nightmares and terrors.
⇒ Can learn about a persons fears by looking at them

Personality:
Keisuke can be very intimidating at first glance, especially because of his yōkai history. However, he is very charming and charismatic to others. He's very friendly and loves to help people. He can also be very flirtatious and loves to tease others. He has a heart of gold and is extremely compassionate. He's a true friend and is very loyal to those who are his friends. However, he can be incredibly sarcastic and rude if you get him mad. If you get him to the point of snapping, he's very cruel and malicious. He's sadistic and insane and won't hesitate to kill when he gets to this point. He will cool off after a day and will return to normal.

⇒ Will-o-wisps
⇒ Teasing people
⇒ Animals
⇒ Sweets
⇒ Playing tricks
⇒ Magic

Dislikes:
⇒ People automatically judging him to be a bad person
⇒ Using his powers on others

Violence
⇒ "Snapping"
⇒ Bitter food
⇒ People hurting his students, friends, and lovers
⇒ Dogs

Background:
Keisuke was born and raised as one of the yako, the mischievous and malicious nogitsune. However, he never liked it. In fact he hated the fact that he had to live like this. He didn't want to live like this, so he would pray to Ateramasu, the yōkai goddess, to be turned into a zenko, the good kitsune spirits. His wishes were never fulfilled, but when he got older he found a school for monsters like himself. So he abandoned his life as a Yako and became a teacher, loving the job.

image.jpg
IF Monochrome (Counselor)

She lost count after 500+

Female​

Appearance:​
She is 5"4 with a petite figure. Don't touch that topic. She hates her height. She also frequently wears an eyepatch with a rose pattern on it over her right, more powerful eye. Her left eye is blue. She has shoulder length silver hair. Her clothes tend to vary from time to time.​

Type:​
Empath + Baku Hybrid

Student/Instructor:​
Instructor​
[She is more like a counselor and discipline teacher. She does teaches language]​

Powers/Abilities:​

Without red eye
Knowing what other's are feeling.
Pacifying people [till the point of unconsciousness].
Eating dreams / nightmares.
More to find out.

With red eye
All of the above but in more wider range.
Entering other's dreams [and changing or adding things to it.]
Putting people in a dream/nightmare-like state.
Plant other feelings into someone [e.g. Planting hate into someone.]
Controlling them [though this is not that strong.]
Able to take one's hope and soul if they're dreams are eaten by her more than 3 times.
More to find out.
Note: Though the red eye is powerful, IF refuses to use it unless absolutely have to. Her type of self defense is just avoiding / blocking and using blunt weapons]

Personality:​
IF is a solemn female. A mature one at that. She never seems to raise her voice nor lose her cool. She always thinks rational and acts smoothly. She is rarely seen smiling but that doesn't mean she doesn't. Only certain times will she smile. She speaks in an acerbic style. She words her sentence carefully to not sound rude yet still firm. She does give sardonic comments from time to time. You can describe her as a mother figure when talking and dealing with nonsense.
Having lived more than a few hundred years, IF has seen and experienced many things. She is never once seen to be flummoxed. It takes a great deal to confound her. Still, with her memories, there is a fair share of good and bad times. She would often be seen staring off into space, presumably reminiscing. She would never talk about her past though. Never. Not even to her trusted friends.
Trust is a very difficult thing to obtain from IF. No one realizes this though as she treats everyone equally. She is able to treat even the most insufferable person with the same treatment as those she cares and likes. IF is a caring person. She can never not care. Even when she acts like she doesn't. She is very skilled at acting. Able to pull off a seemingly flawless smile out of nowhere that seems so believable, it could make people who knows she's faking it, doubtful. However, IF isn't afraid to get violent and malicious when situations calls for it but even then her calm demeanour doesn't break.
Still, there is always a constant tug in IG's heart. A hole in her heart that even she can but will not explain. At times for no reason, she'll cry. Sometimes, she laughs for no reason. It had happened thousands of times before. She has learned to hold back that feeling whenever she feel it would come. It has something to do with her empath ability. It really is taking a toll on her own self. She never talks about it. She never talks about any of her feelings to anyone. She didn't pry their history therefore she'd appreciate they did the same. She is, what you can say, reticent.

Staying awake o Reading o Students o The academy o Music o Her eyepatch o Etc

Dislikes:​
Dreams o Losing her eyepatch o Her abilities o Dolls o Mantises o Alcohol o Etc

Background:​
IF has no memory of how she even came to this world. As far as she remembered, she was just there. It was easy to blend in with the humans which was what she did in her early stages of life but as time went by, she grew apathetic to the humans who were once her main interest. She also grew quite disgusted with some with how they treated monsters when they found them. She started to roam around the world trying to find a place to reside. A few years of failed attempts, If finally found it. It was the academy. It was really love at first sight honestly. She at first was a student but after graduating she immediately became a teacher.​

Gallery:​
37cfb20de7e151719a6bf9b18ed201b7.jpg

iri_flina__by_xkazuyoshixuchihax-d4fwaiw.jpg
large.jpg

iri_flina_by_xkazuyoshixuchihax-d4fwawg.jpg
latest

Jaune.jpg
Jaune Van Clyde (Alchemy)

Age 750 years

Gender Male

Student\instructor: instructor
Alchemy

Race Youko (took this idea from Rosario vampire)

Jaunes powers:
Has complete control of over fire and can transform into 2 forms

1st form:
latest

2nd form battle form:
latest

Personality: jaune is very stern and serious. He tends to try to maintain the calm but can be easily agitated.

Dislikes: water and large amounts of people

Background: jaune was a recluse living towards the top of the northern volcano where he could continue to do his research in peace. One day he was visited by a the headmaster and his old friend to discuss a favor jaune owed. The headmaster need someone that could teach alchemy and with jaune being the best alchemist she knew and asked him to teach a newer generation.

Students:

92386535.jpg
Ren'Ai (Ren) Sterling

Type:

Shape Shifter

Powers/Abilities:
She can shift into any animal form, Slightly change her appearance (hair and Eye color), and she can communicate with animals.

Personality:
Ren is very soft spoken and normally is pass off as someone who won't really do anything. Which is far from the truth, yes she is quite and doesn't really get in trouble but she is one to defend herself and speak her mind when needed. Ren is very shy around guys. Her cousin Jonah is the only guy she is able to really talk to without being shy.

Full moons, Animals, Hanging with her cousin Jonah, Protecting others and the environment

Dislikes:

Extreme heat, bullies, pollution

Background:

Ren is and only child and was always sheltered as a child because of it. Her parents never really let her do anything and always kept a close watch on her which caused her to be very quite and withdrawn. When she was about 15 her cousin Jonah came to live with her and her family. He was the first person to insult her by calling her "A weak defenseless baby". Ren was shocked to hear someone say those things to her but she knew he was right. So she decided to change that and with some help from Jonah she slowly broke out of her shell and learn how to defend herself and speak her mind.

Other:
She has two wolves that she takes care of Korra and Khal. Ren found them caged in a hunters trap while she and Jonah were traveling. Even though Jonah demanded Ren not get mixed up with humans she rescued the two wolves and they've been loyal to her ever since.

Jonah.jpg
Jonah Sterling

Male

Type:

Shape Shifter

Powers/Abilities:
He can shift into any animal, change his appearance (face and all) for a limited amount of time
Personality:Jonah is a very independent, reckless and Stubborn person. He always sees things the way he wants and hates to be told he is wrong. He always speaks his mind and isn't afraid to say what he wants. He's also not one to be told what to do and most likely will do the exact opposite of what he is told. He is always getting in trouble and up for a fight.

Getting in trouble, fighting, Eating sweets, Rain

Dislikes:
Anyone who hurts Ren, Authority, Extreme heat

Background:
Jonah's parents dies when he was very young and none of his family wanted to take him since he was a "Trouble Child". He went from foster home to foster home in till One of his aunts finally decide to take him out of the system. He stayed with his aunt and his Cousin Ren'Ai. He saw Ren as a weak defenseless little girl and secretly taught her how to defend herself and how it was okay to speak your mind no matter what. Jonah has always kept an eye out on Ren and feels like she is the only family who really cares for him.

Other:

He is and Excellent fighter.

Kuroyuu.jpg
Kuroyuu Nakahama

.::Name::.
Kuroyuu Nakahama
Kuroyuu is a mix of two different names. Kuro, meaning Dark and Yuu meaning Phantom. When put together, they create Dark Phantom. The reason she was given the name Kuro was because a child born of a star that looks exactly like the sky they were born from is called a Destined Dark One. Yuu came after when the Phantoms declared her as the Daughter of Nyx. Since Nyx created the Phantoms, that also made her the Phantom Princess which is why they decided on Yuu. Nakahama came afterwards when she was living with the Nakahama family when she had to learn about civilization.

.::Age::.

.::Gender::.
Female

.::Species::.
Nightmare Child
Nightmare Children are born during clear nights. A star blessed by the Goddess of Night, Nyx, falls from the heavens. When the star touches the ground, the Phantoms can decide if they will take the child in or discard it. Phantoms are creatures of the night who take care of the child. Depending on the brightness of the star, it will show if the child will become a Phantom Child or a Day Child as the Phantoms call it. If the star is dark, it's a Phantom Child but if it's bright, it's a Day Child. Once every three decades, a star falls that looks exactly like the sky it was born under. These children are what the Phantoms call, The Child of Nyx. They are destined for great things that will make the Beings of the Night beyond proud. These children are extremely special and must be taken care of by the Phantoms, unless the child becomes something of the Underworld. In cases such as those, Nyx will personally dispose of the child but that has only ever happened once to a boy named Tilo.

.::Student/Instructor::.
Student

.::Powers/Abilities::.
• Control and bend shadows to her will
• Become a shadow
• Give others horrible nightmares
• Speak to and understand Phantoms

.::Personality::.
Kuroyuu, or Yuu-Chan, is known to be a rather reserved and distant individual. She's cold to all but her very few friends and doesn't really give them the time of day. Kuroyuu doesn't attend her classes because she's either in the library or asleep. Kuroyuu, being a Nightmare Child, prefers to be up and about during the night. Because of what she is, Headmistress Lilith allows Yuu-Chan to do this and so she has all her classes during the night. Kuroyuu is very intelligent and is willing to share any information with someone who asks for it, unless it's something she knows not to give away. You see, Kuroyuu isn't naive and is instead cautious. She never gets caught up in bad things unless she has to. Like murder, blackmail, spying, etc. But she only ever does those things when she's ordered by certain people or those who will give her something in return. Kuroyuu also tends to play with her words, and the only people who have caught it are those 'certain people' or the Headmistress. Despite these things, Kuroyuu is courageous and isn't afraid of death. She has never shown fear or worry and instead keeps her cool in every situation she has been met with so far. Except for maybe a few that no one other than Nyx or the Phantoms know about. Kuroyuu is known to be responsible and there's been times when she's taken responsibility for something a friend did. She's a true and loyal friend, and if you get to really know her, you'll see just how much she cares for others.

.::Likes::.
+ The Moon
+ Phantoms
+ Darkness
+ Reading
+ Astronomy
+ Mythology
+ Paranormal
+ Nyx
+ Friends
+ Wilderness

.::Dislikes::.
- Spiders
- The Day
- Tight, Enclosed Spaces
- Unnecessary Death
- Pointless Fights
- Sudden Loud Noises
- Show-Offs
- Bullies
- The Naive
- Bright Lights

.::Background::.
Kuroyuu was blessed by Nyx and descended from the heavens down to Earth. Once her star hit the ground, the star transformed into Kuroyuu and a pendent that looked just like the star appeared around Kuroyuu's neck. The Phantoms took her in happily and Kuroyuu was raised properly in the way of the Phantoms. When she was 8, Nyx descended from the sky and took Kuroyuu during twilight. When Kuroyuu awoke the next night, she was in a bedroom of a rich house. You see, once a Night or Dream Child is ready, they are moved to civilization to learn the ways of the people. Kuroyuu was raised by the people, never knowing her for what she truly is. At age 12, Nyx appeared and once again swept Kuroyuu away. This time though, Kuroyuu awoke in the forest of which she was born. The Phantoms welcomed her back and Kuroyuu continued her life there. On Kuroyuu's 129th birthday, Nyx appeared and swept her away once more. When she awoke, Kuroyuu was in the Headmistress' office and she was accepted into the school. She has been there since.

.::Phantoms::.
Being of the night who were created by Nyx to fill in the loneliness in her heart. Most are animals but there are humanoids as well. In total there are fifteen different species of Phantom that are known to monsters and considered myth to man. Most look harmless but if you get on a decent looking Phantom's bad side, it will show it's horrifying form. None of those forms have been recorded because none have lived to tell others what they saw.
tumblr_mokm6j4Xnh1sw5s1uo5_1280.png

048991ecdc1acfd11551403d8180848f.jpg

MoonDust%20Wolf1.jpg

__sold__poseable_forest_guardian_wolf_by_wood_splitter_lee-d5qolei.png

__sold__poseable_fantasy_dream_walker_wolf_by_wood_splitter_lee-d5x3t8s.png

__sold__hand_made_poseable_fantasy_thunder_stag__by_wood_splitter_lee-d6cle7f.jpg

sold_hand_made_poseable_winter_guardian_by_wood_splitter_lee-d8b7t12.jpg

e35ee35715c29fb242ce186a5e1a50b8.jpg

83ca4a0c45f21aeefcdb894b1ddb320d-d66bss9.jpg

94f5f0eacc803e61c3f3d87208ac9559.jpg

93d17260c5dda5508be71b78202d064c.jpg

latest

latest

Lamia+are+definitely+my+favorite+then+probably+centaur+and+harpies+_df4bb27e91fdd061754ec3cf7a5d8d62.png

0bb2f494f524c25e696df9cfbffaa6fd.jpg

.::Extra::.
Kuroyuu was able to sneak in Belle and Angel
Kuroyuu's pendent look like this

Kanae.jpg
Kanae Shikiyami

Name:
Kanae Shikiyami
(Kanae:beautiful moon)
(Shiki:corpse demon / Yami:darkness)

She says she's 16, but even she doesn't know her exact age.

Type:
Poltergeist

Student/Instructor:
Student

Powers/Abilities:
Illusions; most effective when eye contact is made
Intangibility; she can go through inanimate objects
Levitating things

Personality:
Kanae is mischievous in nature. She likes to play light pranks on people by giving them a scare. Despite her playful nature, she is actually difficult to approach because of her mysterious and distant air that she gives off when people try to approach her. She usually prefers to be alone and likes to spend time in a forest or tending to plants. Although distant as she is, Kanae is known to mess with people who degrade others by showing them horrifying illusions and shows no mercy. As for people who are able to befriend her, she will always lend a listening ear and never hesitate to defend them when they need an ally. Being that she always smiles and looks as if she never takes things seriously, is only her way of letting people underestimate her. No one has ever seen her being serious and anyone who has known her, would avoid making her serious.

Messing with people/pranks
Scaring people
Cold temperature
Rain
Plants/flowers
Nature
Dark places
Graveyards

Dislikes:
Warm temperature
Morning
People
Fire
Mirrors/seeing her own reflection

Background:
Kanae was found abandoned in a graveyard on the night of a full moon. Whatever she was, people just saw her as a human child. She has no recollection of anything before she was found and she has no intentions of finding out either. As years went by, the people who had taken her in realized that she did not age and feared that she was a demon child, especially when she began to levitate objects and go through things. Although the family who took her in didn't do anything horrible to her, their eyes showed fear and although she thought that this much was fine, the people around her began to blame her for their misfortunes. Because of that, she left without a word and disappeared out of sight for good. Ever since then, she adopted mistrust towards people and spent her time messing around with humans by using their fears against them. After doing this for a few years, she discovered a school which caught her interest and only joined to alleviate her boredom.

Extra:
Kanae is usually seen with a mask because of her eyes that people dislike; mostly because of her ability.
She is occasionally seen as a kitsune because of her illusion. It is unclear to others whether she can shape shift or if she made them see her how they see her to be.

Brea.jpg
Breanne Grace Rivers

Name:
"You can just call me Brea."
. Breanne Grace Rivers .

. 17 .

. Female .

Student/Instructor:
"Do I look old enough to be an instructor?"
. Student .

Type:
"We're one of the rarer types of Kitsune."
. River Kitsune .

Powers/Abilities:
"Yeah, I guess I can do some cool stuff."
[spoili]
. She cat hide her ears and her tail, but likely will not do this at the school because she will be able to be herself (Has only one tail thus far) .
. Can heal others, as well as herself. Needs water to do this [spoili]
[/spoili] .
. Create Water from Air .
. Control water [spoili]
860d8a890c1a9181e7abaeac62cfd28a.gif
[/spoili] .
. Control/Communicate with creatures within water .
. Give life to things around her [spoili]
anigif_enhanced-4396-1433278722-9.gif
[/spoili]
[/spoili]

Personality:
"A lot of people say I'm reserved. But, I just need to warm up to you, that's all."
. Brea is a very quiet and reserved girl. She's very intelligent, and fairly organized most of the time. She likes to think things through before she acts, and gets stressed out when she isn't able to do so. She tends to be very sarcastic, especially with her friends, and extremely blunt. She likes to get straight to the point, and will not tell a white lie to spare someones feelings. For this reason some people may call her a bitch, but that's not exactly the case. She just values honesty. Brea is actually a very kind and thoughtful person, who is always willing to lend a helping hand. She's selfless in the sense that she will always stick up for others, even if she knows things will end badly for her. However, she will never stick up for herself. She'd one of those 'suffer in silence' types, and often feels bad asking for anything from someone else. She's a very independent individual, who has trouble revealing things about herself .

Superhero's, Movies, The Rain, Popcorn, Ice Cream, Cats, Music, Reading, Writing, Sunny Days, Swimming, The Beach, Honest People, Supernatural-Type Things, Pajamas, Blankets, and Shopping Online.

Dislikes:
"I just don't understand why people like scary movies."
Liars, Bugs, Scary Movies, The Snow, Romance Novels, Dogs, Formal Events, Being Told What To Do, Being Underestimated, and Macaroni.

Background:
"My whole family is Kitsune."
. Breanne comes from a family of Kitsunes. Her mother is a river kitsune, and her father is Mountain Kitsune. When she was little her father left the family, for reasons she still does not know. She and her mother moved in with her grandmother, who was also a River Kitsune. At the age of four Breanne's abilities came in, and both her mother and her grandmother were relieved to discover Breanne was also a River Kitsune. Neither had any knowledge of how to help a young Mountain Kitsune learn to control their abilities, so it was a great relief that Breanne was like them.

She knew as soon as her abilities came in that she could never tell a mortal what she really was. Or else she would be shunned by all, and possibly put her whole family in danger. And so she made it a habit to isolate herself as much as possible, so that there was little room for her to slip up and reveal her secret. She has been able to keep this secret her whole life successfully.

While Breanne was in high school her mother heard about Night Shadow Academy. She did a lot of research on the school before actually contacting it. When she decided it was legit she told Breanne about it, and gave Brea the choice of going there or staying in her normal high school. At first she wanted to stay at her normal high school, but a week later she got into a fight with her best friend. In a haste decision she asked to transfer school, and has tried to think of her old friends as little as possible since.

Relationships:
"Everyone's gotta have a few friends, right?"
[spoili]
Love interest:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. n .
[/spoili]
"Sometimes the people closest to you are the ones holding you back the most."

Chen_Guifei.png

Chen Guifei

"Sorry for being a burden."

Name:
Chen Guifei

Type:
Sixiang
FourSpiritualCreatures.png

Sixiang literally means 'Four Symbols', and refers to the collective, varied-plumage race of 'Eastern Dragons', as they debatably are. Yes, those four symbols that are commonly known as Zhuque, Baihu, Xuanwu and Qinglong. The pictures above depict members of the Sixiang or Xiang race in their beast forms. Fei is a young individual of this race, which means that he has not achieved maturity, and currently lacks the ability to transform into one of these forms, which is odd because a Sixiang child gains its form by 12. Sixiang hatchlings have only one animalistic trait - a tail. The rest of them appears human.

Sixiang are actually rather arrogant, to the extent that they prefer to take on their beast forms instead of hidden human shapes. They are currently enemies with the Qilin race(for now) and they even had a few wars within the past two mellenia.

Student

Powers/Abilities
:
As of now, he lacks any apparent supernatural capabilities due to being non-mature in terms of the Xiang life cycle. He will gain abilities only upon said maturation.
His martial arts are rather mediocre.

Personality:
Guifei is has low self-esteem. This petite lad, standing at only 1.5 metres, is frightened by many things and many people. Despite his fears, he wishes to make friends, even with the Qilin, who have been his kind's enemies for eons. Being pushed into a situation like this, he now feels frightened and possibly nervous.
Despite his external shyness and fright, deep inside, he wants to be influential and possibly brave, like his parents.

A little company

Dislikes:
A lot of things
Bullies
War
Most Qilin(it's more afraid than dislike)

Background:
Guifei was the son of the fire ambassador, the Zhuque Chen Fengfei, of the Xiang Valley, a town home to the Sixiang race. His mother, Jing Yi, was a great Baihu warrior-beast who excelled in many feats, and is considered a heroine among the Xiang and even among the beasts of China. Guifei, however, was a weakling with late puberty.
One day, the king of the Xiang, Huanglong, requested that, since he had no successors as of yet, believed that it was important to achieve peace with their rivals the Qilin via political marriage. He was well aware that someone of importance - he had in mind the Fire Ambassador and the Heroine of the Xiang - needed to have an arranged marriage with the Qilin Princess Helan. As such, he requested for Guifei to partake, due to his Noble descent. Additionally, he wants Guifei to meet with the Princess in Night Shadow Academy, where she is teaching.

Extra:

His father is a Zhuque, Chen Fengfei, and the Fire Ambassador of the Xiang Valley. Ambassador authorities are second only to the Xiang Royal family.
His mother is a Baihu, Jing Yi, and is said to be the greatest swordswoman who had ever lived. Her skill is said to exceed that of Cu Chulainn, the legendary Irish spearman.

Rikiya_Yasahiro.jpg
Rikiya Yasahiro

Name:
Rikiya Yasahiro

(Rikiya: Strong one)
(Yasahiro: Tranquil Wise)

Demon years: 96

Type:
Demon

Student/Instructor:
Student

Powers/Abilities:
Transferring other's pain/injury onto himself
Basic control over fire, water, and air
Summoning of creatures that have a contract with him
Communication: Understanding of foreign/ancient languages including creatures and animals

Personality:
Rikiya differentiates from most stereotypical demons, he doesn't say more than he needs to and he has no interest in something that will waste his time in causing people havoc. He prefers peace and quiet and likes to learn by reading many books or by observing others(humans) around him, which has caused him to grow empathetic with their pain, sorrows, and despair. As a child, Rikiya was known to be very clumsy because of his lack of attention to his surroundings and often injured himself/brought himself into harms way, but surprisingly he always kept his composure and never panicked. Because of his clumsiness he was bullied by many demons, yet he never payed any mind to them and mostly avoided catching their stupidity. Despite being perceived as heartless for his lack of emotions or expressions of them, Rikiya is easy to get a long with( especially if you offer him food or don't do anything he dislikes) and has no problem befriending people who are patient, understanding, and reliable. Quiet as he is now, anyone who has known Rikiya in the past know that he was not as anti social as he is now because of some circumstances.

Books
Information
Food;sweets
Befriending demon like creatures
Learning knew things
Preventing a creature's/human's pain

Dislikes:
Hurting people
Conflict
Humans who are dumb/lack common sense
People who talk too much
Clingy/nosy people
Complainers

Background:
Rikiya is a pure blooded demon who was brought up to prevent chaos instead of causing it. He grew up in a peaceful family with his parents and a younger sister named Tenma. Although he was bullied by other demons, he held no interest as long as his sister or family wasn't involved. Despite all that, he did have decent friends, though their morals differed greatly, the differences didn't get in the way of their acquaintances. Of course, being one of the few group of demons who pursued peace; a mass of demons were against his parent's ways and normally demons like them tend to be demoted or are forced to leave, but are most usually killed off because of lack of usefulness. Rikiya found the adult's conflicts were ridiculous for also involving the younger demons and causing a ruckus over something that they shouldn't have wasted their time on. In hopes of getting rid of him and his family, they didn't hesitate to kill his sister when she attempted to rationalize with them. Out of blind anger and despair, that day was recorded as the massacre of demons and Rikiya and his parents never returned to that territory. After leaving, a proper burial was made for his sister and Rikiya and his parents settled down away from civilization and also hiding their identity as a demon. Rikiya's parents were always aware of his interest in learning new things and they felt guilty of not providing him what he needed considering their circumstances, so they searched and discovered a school that Rikiya would be able to attend and sent him their with the only concerns of putting himself in danger.

Hinata_Y.jpg

Hinata Yume

Age ♣
Fifteen
"Isn't it rude to ask of someone's age? Or is that only for adults...?"

Gender ♣
Male
"Granted, a very effeminate, or feminine, one, but a male nonetheless."

Student/Instructor ♣
Student
"Do I seem old enough to be an instructor?"

Appearance
Yume stands at a height of 5'4" and weighs about 112 pounds, but it fluctuates very often. His build is one that is slender and effeminate. He has wiry muscles that he gets from accidental exercise. The young male has soft, feminine features that only worsens his predicament when being confused as a female. His skin is a pale complexion that only brings out his unusual golden colored eyes and plump, pink lips. His hair is an off-white color that's short and wavy in style. He has bangs that seem to only cover one of his eyes, leaving the other one exposed. With such good looks, he's been told that he could be a model as his lifelong career. When it comes to clothes, he usually wears things that is pretty genderfluid. He has a certain preference for sweaters, beanies, shorts, and combat boots.
"But you're looking at me as we speak..."

Personality
A simple way to describe Yume's personality was one of a cat's. The stereotypical personality, that is. During first encounters, the teenager happens to be pretty indifferent and cold. In other words, detached. He happens to hold people that he doesn't know an arms-length away from him and his personal life. When one does get to know him, though, he becomes a bit warmer and more affectionate towards them. He shows a caring and protective (more like possessive) side towards them. The more he knows a person, the more demanding he becomes of them for their attention. In short, people, and himself, dub him as an attention-hog. That's the more clean version of the term. Traits that don't necessarily change with the closeness of the person are Yume's trademark sarcasm, intelligence, and wittiness. Granted, his sarcasm does become more playful and less harmful when directed towards loved ones. Unfortunately, he is a moody individual and swings from raining on people's parade to being the sunshine in it. The tiger shifter is quite independent, though, and is quite proud of said trait. Although, he can be a bit prideful at times, which gets in the way of him asking for help when needed.
"A bit personal, don't you think? I mean...it's in the word."

+ Sleep
+ Snow
+ Warm Beverages
+ Cuddling
+ Movies
+ Romance
+ Surprises
+ Internet
+ Sunlight

"They're centered around me being part lion, really."

Dislikes
- Water
- Storms (rain, thunder)
- Interrupted Sleep
- Work
- Canines
- Heights
- Being Alone
- Loud Noises
- Insects
- Fighting

"This is the same as my likes."

Type
Tiger Shifter
"I'm a shape shifter, but one with a specialization. More specifically, white Bengal tigers."

Powers/Abilities
• Shifting into a white Bengal tiger
• Shifting parts of himself (ex. having just ears and a tail)
• Enhanced senses, strength, stealth, and speed
• Understanding white Bengal tigers and getting them to help him when he needs it

"I'm practically a tiger whisperer. Cool, right?"

Background
Yume is the youngest of four—two boys and two girls. His sibling and himself were both born to shape shifters, whose story of how they met could be discussed a later time. Anyway, all of his siblings were able to shift into whatever animal that they pleased. When Yume was born, the same was expected of himself, but things took a turn somewhere. While his father was confused beyond belief, his mother immediately knew why he was a 'tiger shifter'. Her great grandparents had been tiger shifters, but the gene did not carry to her generation. Sure, her grandfather might have carried it for a while, but it didn't pass on to her mother. Nor did it to her, or her own children. Well, that's what she thought. With such special abilities, Yume was soon singled out as the special child. Many would fawn over him and how different he looked from the rest of his family, and more like a white Bengal tiger. At first, he was flattered, but soon got used to said attention, becoming indifferent towards it. Fortunately for him, his siblings didn't treat him any differently, or resent him for his title. As they began to move out one by one, that's when Yume heard about Night Shadow Academy. He immediately joined, wanting to be out the house as well. With his parents suffering Empty Nest Syndrome, it was no surprised that his mother had become pregnant again and told everyone the happy news. As of right now, she was carrying triplets who were yet to be born.
"What does my past have anything to do with you?"

Extra
:.:More pictures of Yume!:.:
Meow~ | Lookie! | So cute. So precious. | Rawr!
Hydrophobia | Allergic to pollen
Yu-chan/kun | Hinata | Sleeping Beauty
:.:Theme Song:.:
"Are we done now? The beaming sun is calling me for my daily nap."

Speed_of_Sound_Sonic_One_Punch_Man_Manga_Anime_196.jpg

Raveen

Type: Were beast
Student/Instructor: student
Powers/Abilities: Raveen can change between any type of werebeast he can be a weretiger then go to werewolf or werebear

Lunar cycle: His power is directly affected by the moon meaning his immensely stronger at night when the moon is out and at his strongest during a full moon.
Personality: Sarcastic joking hot headed
Dislikes: people who get in his way people who abuse animals cold uncooked meat
Background: Raveen is the son of a rich family and is the son of a high ranking werelord making him a high ranking noble by birth and he inherited his family's powers allowing him to change between were creatures as he wants but his real strength is the when the moon is full.

eden_fashion_shoot.jpg

Catrina (Cat) Brady

Type: Valkyrie

Student

Cat's powers include: the ability to heal injuries up to small fractures, flight, and seduction.

Personality: Very physically affectionate, easily bored, does almost anything, reacts without thinking, wild and crazy, takes risks.

Dislikes: Rules, details

Background: Cat's past is a mystery to everyone. All she seems to remember is waking up in a house with nearly 20 million dollars to her name, and a note telling her to go to Night Shadow Academy.

Akasai.jpg

Akasai Aochi

Pardon me, but I believe that I'm the Queen.
Female | Student | Onibi | Appears 16 Years old | Actually 53 Years old |
Powers/Abilities
Taking upon a more human personification form of a 'flame spirit', she is able to command multiple types of fire, with the only exception being holy fire. She is able to command regular fire, demonic fire, and soul fire with ease, and can also manipulate the fire in a way that it can take physical properties. For example, if she were to command a soul fire to take the form of a hammer, and slam someone with it, the soul fire effect will be completely nullified however, will impact the target as though it were a real hammer.

She also has the ability to hover over the ground, but she cannot fly. She can hover at highest, 2 meters above ground.

She is able to return to her original, blue flame form. All physical objects will phase right through her, and the only thing that can harm her in this state are attacks that harm the soul, or holy fire. She is immune to all demonic based attacks in this form. She is about as large as a candle flame.

She will radiate heat, however will not burn at tough. In fact, her body is quite cool at direct touch. However, as you approach her, one would feel like sweating if standing there for too long of a time.

Now, to humans, she is able to whisper to them. She is able to communicate with them and haunt them in a way where, if their mental state reaches a certain point, can drive them to suicide, and devour their soul in order to grow stronger. Depending on the human, she is able to adapt to different traits they had in their previous lives (appearance, physical strength, intelligence, etc).

View attachment 96157
Although she calls him brother, he cannot speak, nor can he write or communicate with others except herself. He has incredible physical capabilities, and has the ability to see when people are going to die, and how exactly they are going to die. He acts as an aid to Akasai so that she knew when to get ready and devour the moment they die. He will arrive at the snap of her finger, and he is fairly protective of her, only because of her bond with him. In reality, he has no personality, and he's completely dull. He's like a robot, a doll, a marionette.

Personality
She is quite a prideful individual, even though she isn't a relatively strong demon. However, she had already devoured many souls in the past, allowing her to muster enough power to sustain a humanoid form. She considers herself 'the queen of her species' and usually demands to be treated likewise. She can be demanding, bossy, ignorant and annoying, thus giving her a relatively bad reputation. However, no one dares to hurt her, as they are mainly afraid of her brother. She is fairly dependent on her brother, even though he doesn't attend the school. She lets her ego get over her head, but she doesn't just have bad traits. She can be fairly considerate around those that she finds 'worthy of her kindness' and will never go back on her word. She is stubborn, but fair. She will never treat or punish someone differently just because she doesn't like them, so she isn't biased and does not let relationships get in the way of her decisions. She treasures loyalty and logic over emotions. She is also fairly polite, even being able to insult someone politely.

Tea, being called 'Queen', Winter, the Dark, lighting up the dark, standing out, being the center of attention.

Dislikes
When someone else steals the spot light, water, coffee, Summer, being looked down upon.

Background
As a human, she was ugly. Putting that out there now. She looked absolutely horrible, and people were always making fun of her for that. She was fat, her hair was frizzy, full of dandruff, and her eyes were small and she always wore glasses with lens so thick, that it's like she wanted to make them look bigger. One day, some girls in her class began to bully her even more, as she was speaking to the school's idol, who soon became her brother in the after-life. The idol was, in fact, her cousin, but he always denied it and yet still hung around Aochi (Her previous name). The girls began to shave off the girl's hair, dump her in the trash, and rip up her uniform to take photos and posted it all around the school. She was utterly embarrassed, and scarred for life when she heard from her parents about them wanting to send their child somewhere else, as they 'can't stand having such an ugly daughter'. She stopped going to school in general, and died in a car accident. In reality, a man was hired to run into her while she was walking to school. She died, and at first, thought that she would ascend to heaven. Something, however was holding her back. She held such rage, such that she resented against leaving for the after-life, and was reborn as a demon flame.

After awakening and seeing hell for the first time, she finally saw a beautiful figure in front of her. In truth, that was what she looked like, what she would have looked like if she weren't born as a mistake. She decided to return to earth, and started her endless murder, in the form of mass suicides.

In that time frame, she firstly possessed her cousin after finding out that he was the one who hired the man to kill her. She began to slowly break him down, little by little before he finally gave in and caused his own suicide. He was reborn as a death spirit, however she kept him bound to her, to where she refers to him as her brother rather than her pet, since she had to have some sort of respect for the guy. He had no memory what so ever. As for her parents, she began haunting the house, soon driving the two made and hang themselves. Of course, she didn't bother with keeping them as pets, so she devoured their souls to grow stronger. She then moved on to the students at school. Then the next, and the next, and eventually, the school shut down due to so many suicides. This didn't stop her. She followed the students to their new homes, towns, cities, and haunted them. The last thing they would see, is the figure of a beautiful girl, smiling down at them with dull, grey eyes.

Eventually, she devoured so many souls that she officially was able to craft her own body by using the energy gathered to produce a core. This core usually moves around in her physical body, and takes the form of a small, candle flame. Finally, she grew bored of earth, but she was pleased with her appearance. She decided to attend Night Shadow Academy, almost as though to fill in that empty time she had.

Quinn.jpg

Quinn James Church

Nickname: Church
Type: Griffin
-Student/Instructor: Student
-Powers/Abilities:
-Shifts between human and griffin easily.
-Can fly, not very gracefully yet
-Has cat-like reflexes and senses. Also traits of an eagle.
-Very powerful bite and claws in Griffin form
-Night Vision

Personality: Church likes to think of himself as royalty, and is rather arrogant. He is a proud griffin, and thinks others should respect him. He's a bit of a snob, especially when it comes to creatures he deems "lesser", and generally does not like any creature that's "dark". As somewhat of a celestial beast, he is a good person. However, as the old saying goes, lawful good does not mean lawful nice. Despite his outward attitude, Church is not cold. He's very warmhearted, and extremely protective of blood and those he considers family. When around those he deems family, he can be slightly annoying in the sense that he hovers. If he can sense anything wrong, he is to know about it or he will somehow force it out of them. Not only does Church hover, he's also a bit clingy to those he loves. He denies this when questioned, but he truly does love being around the people he cares for. While technically still a kit, Church acts more mature than most other Griffins his age.

Fresh air
Sunlight
Watching clouds
The color purple
Classic movies
Meat

Dislikes:
Chocolate
Vegetables
Basements
Darkness
Night
Romantic comedies

Background:
Church comes from a long line of Griffins known as Galashiel. However, his mother a Galashiel, took his father's name. They are not royalty, nor are they simple griffins. They are a bit like nobility. They still have influence in the griffin's society, but may not speak out of line.

Aislinn.jpg

Aislinn

Nickname: Linn
Type: Will-o'-the-Wisp
Student/Instructor: Student
Powers/Abilities:
Human Form
-Misdirection, causes others to lose their way
-Tracking, can find people within 5 miles of herself
-Enhanced Direction, can find anywhere she needs to
-Gives off soft light
Wisp Form
-All above
-Intangible
-Short teleportation (about 10 feet at a time)
-Gives off brighter light
-Levitation

Personality: Aislinn is a quiet person. She generally prefers to stay in the shadows, and enjoys being a wallflower. At night is when she really shines- literally. At night, her glow is much more evident, even around her human body. She enjoys staying outdoors as much as possible, and doesn't like being confined to the inside. However, if she has to be indoors, she prefers cool, dark places. She is the opposite of arrogant, and thinks people come before herself, no matter what. She's a doormat, but she seems to enjoy that. If someone does manage to make her angry, she knows how to deal with them.
Not being seen
Marshes
Forests
Caves
Crows and Ravens
The Moon and stars
Chatting

Dislikes:
Bright lights
Indoors
Fire
Cats (they chase her)
Sunlight
Being the center of attention
Parties

Background:
Aislinn cannot remember before she was a wisp. She can barely remember becoming a wisp, and she doesn't know how she came about. Her memories are all blank, except for wandering the moors and marshes throughout the British Isles. She hopped on board a ship, where she blended in nicely, playing a wonderful St. Elmo's Fire on the mast. The ship took her to America, where she has been living since it was founded.

Okay, I'll bite. Are there certain species you'd like us to pick from? Or, just any "Monster"?

3 questions.

1. What Brea said. Mainly because my intended character is non-humanoid in nature and more beast.

2. How many characters per person?

3. Is it alright to make a mythical race up? If the answer is no, can I make said mythical race up if said race draws direct inspirations from actual myths?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Okay, I'll bite. Are there certain species you'd like us to pick from? Or, just any "Monster"?
Nope you're free to pick your own.
Just not Dragons i feel like those could possibly cause some issues

Nope you're free to pick your own.
Just not Dragons i feel like those could possibly cause some issues

Will it be alright if we go for a balanced dragon and not the god-tier ones? Or are you saying this because of story-related issues. One of my planned characters will be considered part of a race of Eastern Dragons.

3 questions.

1. What Brea said. Mainly because my intended character is non-humanoid in nature and more beast.

2. How many characters per person?

3. Is it alright to make a mythical race up? If the answer is no, can I make said mythical race up if said race draws direct inspirations from actual myths?

Will it be alright if we go for a balanced dragon and not the god-tier ones? Or are you saying this because of story-related issues. One of my planned characters will be considered part of a race of Eastern Dragons.

Good Questions :)
I already answered 1. So for your second each person may have how many character that they are comfortable with.
Please don't have like five if it's going to be hard for you to be dedicated to them
As for races feel free to use ones that draw direct inspiration form actual myths
I don't really mind dragons . Just humanoid forms would be a must for those types. I just don't want anyone to make one and them be to over powered

Alright. I think I will start constructing the applications soon.

[fieldbox=Kuroyuu, royalblue, solid]
72e70986529cd0cdd231fd2385792b86.jpg

.::Name::.
Kuroyuu Nakahama
Kuroyuu is a mix of two different names. Kuro, meaning Dark and Yuu meaning Phantom. When put together, they create Dark Phantom. The reason she was given the name Kuro was because a child born of a star that looks exactly like the sky they were born from is called a Destined Dark One. Yuu came after when the Phantoms declared her as the Daughter of Nyx. Since Nyx created the Phantoms, that also made her the Phantom Princess which is why they decided on Yuu. Nakahama came afterwards when she was living with the Nakahama family when she had to learn about civilization.

.::Age::.

.::Gender::.
Female

.::Species::.
Nightmare Child
Nightmare Children are born during clear nights. A star blessed by the Goddess of Night, Nyx, falls from the heavens. When the star touches the ground, the Phantoms can decide if they will take the child in or discard it. Phantoms are creatures of the night who take care of the child. Depending on the brightness of the star, it will show if the child will become a Phantom Child or a Day Child as the Phantoms call it. If the star is dark, it's a Phantom Child but if it's bright, it's a Day Child. Once every three decades, a star falls that looks exactly like the sky it was born under. These children are what the Phantoms call, The Child of Nyx. They are destined for great things that will make the Beings of the Night beyond proud. These children are extremely special and must be taken care of by the Phantoms, unless the child becomes something of the Underworld. In cases such as those, Nyx will personally dispose of the child but that has only ever happened once to a boy named Tilo.

.::Student/Instructor::.
Student

.::Powers/Abilities::.
• Control and bend shadows to her will
• Become a shadow
• Give others horrible nightmares
• Speak to and understand Phantoms

.::Personality::.
Kuroyuu, or Yuu-Chan, is known to be a rather reserved and distant individual. She's cold to all but her very few friends and doesn't really give them the time of day. Kuroyuu doesn't attend her classes because she's either in the library or asleep. Kuroyuu, being a Nightmare Child, prefers to be up and about during the night. Because of what she is, Headmistress Lilith allows Yuu-Chan to do this and so she has all her classes during the night. Kuroyuu is very intelligent and is willing to share any information with someone who asks for it, unless it's something she knows not to give away. You see, Kuroyuu isn't naive and is instead cautious. She never gets caught up in bad things unless she has to. Like murder, blackmail, spying, etc. But she only ever does those things when she's ordered by certain people or those who will give her something in return. Kuroyuu also tends to play with her words, and the only people who have caught it are those 'certain people' or the Headmistress. Despite these things, Kuroyuu is courageous and isn't afraid of death. She has never shown fear or worry and instead keeps her cool in every situation she has been met with so far. Except for maybe a few that no one other than Nyx or the Phantoms know about. Kuroyuu is known to be responsible and there's been times when she's taken responsibility for something a friend did. She's a true and loyal friend, and if you get to really know her, you'll see just how much she cares for others.

.::Likes::.
+ The Moon
+ Phantoms
+ Darkness
+ Reading
+ Astronomy
+ Mythology
+ Paranormal
+ Nyx
+ Friends
+ Wilderness

.::Dislikes::.
- Spiders
- The Day
- Tight, Enclosed Spaces
- Unnecessary Death
- Pointless Fights
- Sudden Loud Noises
- Show-Offs
- Bullies
- The Naive
- Bright Lights

.::Background::.
Kuroyuu was blessed by Nyx and descended from the heavens down to Earth. Once her star hit the ground, the star transformed into Kuroyuu and a pendent that looked just like the star appeared around Kuroyuu's neck. The Phantoms took her in happily and Kuroyuu was raised properly in the way of the Phantoms. When she was 8, Nyx descended from the sky and took Kuroyuu during twilight. When Kuroyuu awoke the next night, she was in a bedroom of a rich house. You see, once a Night or Dream Child is ready, they are moved to civilization to learn the ways of the people. Kuroyuu was raised by the people, never knowing her for what she truly is. At age 12, Nyx appeared and once again swept Kuroyuu away. This time though, Kuroyuu awoke in the forest of which she was born. The Phantoms welcomed her back and Kuroyuu continued her life there. On Kuroyuu's 129th birthday, Nyx appeared and swept her away once more. When she awoke, Kuroyuu was in the Headmistress' office and she was accepted into the school. She has been there since.

.::Phantoms::.
Being of the night who were created by Nyx to fill in the loneliness in her heart. Most are animals but there are humanoids as well. In total there are fifteen different species of Phantom that are known to monsters and considered myth to man. Most look harmless but if you get on a decent looking Phantom's bad side, it will show it's horrifying form. None of those forms have been recorded because none have lived to tell others what they saw.
tumblr_mokm6j4Xnh1sw5s1uo5_1280.png

048991ecdc1acfd11551403d8180848f.jpg

MoonDust%20Wolf1.jpg

__sold__poseable_forest_guardian_wolf_by_wood_splitter_lee-d5qolei.png

__sold__poseable_fantasy_dream_walker_wolf_by_wood_splitter_lee-d5x3t8s.png

__sold__hand_made_poseable_fantasy_thunder_stag__by_wood_splitter_lee-d6cle7f.jpg

sold_hand_made_poseable_winter_guardian_by_wood_splitter_lee-d8b7t12.jpg

e35ee35715c29fb242ce186a5e1a50b8.jpg

83ca4a0c45f21aeefcdb894b1ddb320d-d66bss9.jpg

94f5f0eacc803e61c3f3d87208ac9559.jpg

93d17260c5dda5508be71b78202d064c.jpg

latest

latest

Lamia+are+definitely+my+favorite+then+probably+centaur+and+harpies+_df4bb27e91fdd061754ec3cf7a5d8d62.png

0bb2f494f524c25e696df9cfbffaa6fd.jpg

.::Extra::.
Kuroyuu was able to sneak in Belle and Angel
Kuroyuu's pendent look like this

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JinxMonster
ctP9fv8.png

"Sorry for being a burden."

Name:
Chen Guifei

Type:
Sixiang
FourSpiritualCreatures.png

Sixiang literally means 'Four Symbols', and refers to the collective, varied-plumage race of 'Eastern Dragons', as they debatably are. Yes, those four symbols that are commonly known as Zhuque, Baihu, Xuanwu and Qinglong. The pictures above depict members of the Sixiang or Xiang race in their beast forms. Fei is a young individual of this race, which means that he has not achieved maturity, and currently lacks the ability to transform into one of these forms, which is odd because a Sixiang child gains its form by 12. Sixiang hatchlings have only one animalistic trait - a tail. The rest of them appears human.

Sixiang are actually rather arrogant, to the extent that they prefer to take on their beast forms instead of hidden human shapes. They are currently enemies with the Qilin race(for now) and they even had a few wars within the past two mellenia.

Student

Powers/Abilities:
As of now, he lacks any apparent supernatural capabilities due to being non-mature in terms of the Xiang life cycle. He will gain abilities only upon said maturation.
His martial arts are rather mediocre.

Personality:
Guifei is has low self-esteem. This petite lad, standing at only 1.5 metres, is frightened by many things and many people. Despite his fears, he wishes to make friends, even with the Qilin, who have been his kind's enemies for eons. Being pushed into a situation like this, he now feels frightened and possibly nervous.
Despite his external shyness and fright, deep inside, he wants to be influential and possibly brave, like his parents.

A little company

Dislikes:
A lot of things
Bullies
War
Most Qilin(it's more afraid than dislike)

Background:
Guifei was the son of the fire ambassador, the Zhuque Chen Fengfei, of the Xiang Valley, a town home to the Sixiang race. His mother, Jing Yi, was a great Baihu warrior-beast who excelled in many feats, and is considered a heroine among the Xiang and even among the beasts of China. Guifei, however, was a weakling with late puberty.
One day, the king of the Xiang, Huanglong, requested that, since he had no successors as of yet, believed that it was important to achieve peace with their rivals the Qilin via political marriage. He was well aware that someone of importance - he had in mind the Fire Ambassador and the Heroine of the Xiang - needed to have an arranged marriage with the Qilin Princess Helan. As such, he requested for Guifei to partake, due to his Noble descent. Additionally, he wants Guifei to meet with the Princess in Night Shadow Academy, where she is teaching.

Extra:

His father is a Zhuque, Chen Fengfei, and the Fire Ambassador of the Xiang Valley. Ambassador authorities are second only to the Xiang Royal family.
His mother is a Baihu, Jing Yi, and is said to be the greatest swordswoman who had ever lived. Her skill is said to exceed that of Cu Chulainn, the legendary Irish spearman.​

Last edited:
Dreaming you're character is accepted
I love the foxish looking phantoms they are so cute!!

Also do we both have character that have the same name?
0.0 Saw it in your signature and I was like no way! lol

[bg=black]

embed.php

"Isn't it rude to ask of someone's age? Or is that only for adults...?"

"Granted, a very effeminate, or feminine, one, but a male nonetheless."

Student/Instructor
Student
"Do I seem old enough to be an instructor?"

Appearance
Yume stands at a height of 5'4" and weighs about 112 pounds, but it fluctuates very often. His build is one that is slender and effeminate. He has wiry muscles that he gets from accidental exercise. The young male has soft, feminine features that only worsens his predicament when being confused as a female. His skin is a pale complexion that only brings out his unusual golden colored eyes and plump, pink lips. His hair is an off-white color that's short and wavy in style. He has bangs that seem to only cover one of his eyes, leaving the other one exposed. With such good looks, he's been told that he could be a model as his lifelong career. When it comes to clothes, he usually wears things that is pretty genderfluid. He has a certain preference for sweaters, beanies, shorts, and combat boots.
"But you're looking at me as we speak..."

Personality
A simple way to describe Yume's personality was one of a cat's. The stereotypical personality, that is. During first encounters, the teenager happens to be pretty indifferent and cold. In other words, detached. He happens to hold people that he doesn't know an arms-length away from him and his personal life. When one does get to know him, though, he becomes a bit warmer and more affectionate towards them. He shows a caring and protective (more like possessive) side towards them. The more he knows a person, the more demanding he becomes of them for their attention. In short, people, and himself, dub him as an attention-hog. That's the more clean version of the term. Traits that don't necessarily change with the closeness of the person are Yume's trademark sarcasm, intelligence, and wittiness. Granted, his sarcasm does become more playful and less harmful when directed towards loved ones. Unfortunately, he is a moody individual and swings from raining on people's parade to being the sunshine in it. The tiger shifter is quite independent, though, and is quite proud of said trait. Although, he can be a bit prideful at times, which gets in the way of him asking for help when needed.
"A bit personal, don't you think? I mean...it's in the word."

+ Sleep
+ Snow
+ Warm Beverages
+ Cuddling
+ Movies
+ Romance
+ Surprises
+ Internet
+ Sunlight

"They're centered around me being part tiger, really."

Dislikes
- Water
- Storms (rain, thunder)
- Interrupted Sleep
- Work
- Canines
- Heights
- Being Alone
- Loud Noises
- Insects
- Fighting

"This is the same as my likes."

Type
Tiger Shifter
"I'm a shape shifter, but one with a specialization. More specifically, white Bengal tigers."

Powers/Abilities
• Shifting into a white Bengal tiger
• Shifting parts of himself (ex. having just ears and a tail)
• Enhanced senses, strength, stealth, and speed
• Understanding white Bengal tigers and getting them to help him when he needs it

"I'm practically a tiger whisperer. Cool, right?"

Background
Yume is the youngest of four—two boys and two girls. His sibling and himself were both born to shape shifters, whose story of how they met could be discussed a later time. Anyway, all of his siblings were able to shift into whatever animal that they pleased. When Yume was born, the same was expected of himself, but things took a turn somewhere. While his father was confused beyond belief, his mother immediately knew why he was a 'tiger shifter'. Her great grandparents had been tiger shifters, but the gene did not carry to her generation. Sure, her grandfather might have carried it for a while, but it didn't pass on to her mother. Nor did it to her, or her own children. Well, that's what she thought. With such special abilities, Yume was soon singled out as the special child. Many would fawn over him and how different he looked from the rest of his family, and more like a white Bengal tiger. At first, he was flattered, but soon got used to said attention, becoming indifferent towards it. Fortunately for him, his siblings didn't treat him any differently, or resent him for his title. As they began to move out one by one, that's when Yume heard about Night Shadow Academy. He immediately joined, wanting to be out the house as well. With his parents suffering Empty Nest Syndrome, it was no surprised that his mother had become pregnant again and told everyone the happy news. As of right now, she was carrying triplets who were yet to be born.
"What does my past have anything to do with you?"

Extra
:.:More pictures of Yume!:.:
Meow~ | Lookie! | So cute. So precious. | Rawr!
Hydrophobia | Allergic to pollen
Yu-chan/kun | Hinata | Sleeping Beauty
:.:Theme Song:.:
"Are we done now? The beaming sun is calling me for my daily nap."
[/bg]​

@JamiMonster406 Not anymore. I'm pretty sure the roleplay that my amazing Lilith was apart of has died. I need to edit my signature and instead add NSH.

Pssssttt

I should be done today~
Ok :D
Just take your time there's no rush.
I'm hoping to get at least two instructor and a couple more students before we open the IC thread.
If i get more students and no instructors though i'll have Lilith entertain all of the students for a bit >:)

b48ebaab5794dc44e6989a39de440c0a-jpg.94895

Name:
Kanae Shikiyami

(Kanae:beautiful moon)
(Shiki:corpse demon / Yami:darkness)

She says she's 16, but even she doesn't know her exact age.

Type:
Poltergeist

Student/Instructor:
Student

Powers/Abilities:
Illusions; most effective when eye contact is made
Intangibility; she can go through inanimate objects
Levitating things

Personality:
Kanae is mischievous and secretive in nature. She likes to play light pranks on people by giving them a scare. Despite her playful nature, she is actually difficult to approach because of her mysterious and distant air that she gives off when people try to approach her. She usually prefers to be alone and likes to spend time in a forest or tending to plants. Although distant as she is, Kanae is known to mess with people who degrade others by showing them horrifying illusions and shows no mercy. As for people who are able to befriend her, she will always lend a listening ear and never hesitate to defend them when they need an ally. Being that she always smiles and looks as if she never takes things seriously, is only her way of letting people underestimate her. No one has ever seen her being serious and anyone who has known her, would avoid making her serious.

Messing with people/pranks
Scaring people
Cold temperature
Rain
Plants/flowers
Nature
Dark places
Graveyards

Dislikes:
Warm temperature
Morning
People
Fire
Mirrors/seeing her own reflection

Background:
Kanae was found abandoned in a graveyard on the night of a full moon. Whatever she was, people just saw her as a human child. She has no recollection of anything before she was found and she has no intentions of finding out either. As years went by, the people who had taken her in realized that she did not age and feared that she was a demon child, especially when she began to levitate objects and go through things. Although the family who took her in didn't do anything horrible to her, their eyes showed fear and although she thought that this much was fine, the people around her began to blame her for their misfortunes. Because of that, she left without a word and disappeared out of sight for good. Ever since then, she adopted mistrust towards people and spent her time messing around with humans by using their fears against them. After doing this for a few years, she discovered a school which caught her interest and only joined to alleviate her boredom.

Extra:
Kanae is usually seen with a mask because of her eyes that people dislike; mostly because of her ability.
She is occasionally seen as a kitsune because of her illusion. It is unclear to others whether she can shape shift or if she made them see her how they see her to be.

Attachments

• b48ebaab5794dc44e6989a39de440c0a.jpg
    b48ebaab5794dc44e6989a39de440c0a.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
#2eb3b0
"Not all monsters do monstrous things."
c__fiora_by_lovinne-d8a295k.jpg

Name:
"You can just call me Brea."
. Breanne Grace Rivers .

. 17 .

. Female .

Student/Instructor:
"Do I look old enough to be an instructor?"
. Student .

Type:
"We're one of the rarer types of Kitsune."
. River Kitsune .

Powers/Abilities:
"Yeah, I guess I can do some cool stuff."
[spoili]
. She cat hide her ears and her tail, but likely will not do this at the school because she will be able to be herself (Has only one tail thus far) .
. Can heal others, as well as herself. Needs water to do this [spoili]
[/spoili] .
. Create Water from Air .
. Control water [spoili]
860d8a890c1a9181e7abaeac62cfd28a.gif
[/spoili] .
. Control/Communicate with creatures within water .
. Give life to things around her [spoili]
anigif_enhanced-4396-1433278722-9.gif
[/spoili]
[/spoili]

Personality:
"A lot of people say I'm reserved. But, I just need to warm up to you, that's all."
. Brea is a very quiet and reserved girl. She's very intelligent, and fairly organized most of the time. She likes to think things through before she acts, and gets stressed out when she isn't able to do so. She tends to be very sarcastic, especially with her friends, and extremely blunt. She likes to get straight to the point, and will not tell a white lie to spare someones feelings. For this reason some people may call her a bitch, but that's not exactly the case. She just values honesty. Brea is actually a very kind and thoughtful person, who is always willing to lend a helping hand. She's selfless in the sense that she will always stick up for others, even if she knows things will end badly for her. However, she will never stick up for herself. She'd one of those 'suffer in silence' types, and often feels bad asking for anything from someone else. She's a very independent individual, who has trouble revealing things about herself .

Superhero's, Movies, The Rain, Popcorn, Ice Cream, Cats, Music, Reading, Writing, Sunny Days, Swimming, The Beach, Honest People, Supernatural-Type Things, Pajamas, Blankets, and Shopping Online.

Dislikes:
"I just don't understand why people like scary movies."
Liars, Bugs, Scary Movies, The Snow, Romance Novels, Dogs, Formal Events, Being Told What To Do, Being Underestimated, and Macaroni.

Background:
"My whole family is Kitsune."
. Breanne comes from a family of Kitsunes. Her mother is a river kitsune, and her father is Mountain Kitsune. When she was little her father left the family, for reasons she still does not know. She and her mother moved in with her grandmother, who was also a River Kitsune. At the age of four Breanne's abilities came in, and both her mother and her grandmother were relieved to discover Breanne was also a River Kitsune. Neither had any knowledge of how to help a young Mountain Kitsune learn to control their abilities, so it was a great relief that Breanne was like them.

She knew as soon as her abilities came in that she could never tell a mortal what she really was. Or else she would be shunned by all, and possibly put her whole family in danger. And so she made it a habit to isolate herself as much as possible, so that there was little room for her to slip up and reveal her secret. She has been able to keep this secret her whole life successfully.

While Breanne was in high school her mother heard about Night Shadow Academy. She did a lot of research on the school before actually contacting it. When she decided it was legit she told Breanne about it, and gave Brea the choice of going there or staying in her normal high school. At first she wanted to stay at her normal high school, but a week later she got into a fight with her best friend. In a haste decision she asked to transfer school, and has tried to think of her old friends as little as possible since.

Relationships:
"Everyone's gotta have a few friends, right?"
[spoili]
Love interest:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. n .
[/spoili]
"Sometimes the people closest to you are the ones holding you back the most."

@Kuroshi & @XxDreamingxX
I have went ahead and added both of your guys character to the Cast List
I have also updated the Room Assignment link on the overview page.
Feel free to take a look at both of those

@Crow & @Kitsune
I will add both of your characters to the Cast List as soon as you Skellies are completed
Room Assignment link on the overview page is updated.
Feel free to take a look

@Brea
Accepted!
Hey you came back yay :D
I think Brea and Ren would get along really well
Give me a little bit and i'll get your character on the Cast List
Ill also add her to the Room Assignment link on the overview page.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea

@Brea
Accepted!
Hey you came back yay :D
I think Brea and Ren would get along really well
Give me a little bit and i'll get your character on the Cast List
Ill also add her to the Room Assignment link on the overview page.
Oh, yeah, of course I did! If I wasn't going to come back i would have let you known. ♥ Sorry I didn't make a reservation, didn't really see the need.
I'll take a look at Ren later and see if I agree with that.
And, great! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.