Or
@wolfs rain Maybe Cass could challenge Jaune
Jonah and Ren are open as well
And for those who are really gutsy even Lilith :P
This is to get the excitement rolling lets go everyone

Alright. I'm here.

Have classes started?

@Crow
Ok so right now all of the students have been directed to the main arena (which is under the academy) for the opening ceremony
All students are in the stands and the Instructors were down in the lower level as Lilith gave her speech
Now Lilith has declared there to be examination rounds so that they can see the students skill levels.
Matches can be studentXstudent or to those who are gutsy they can challenge an Instructor
Lilith put out that for fun they might even have Instructors versus other Instructors
The first Match has just began and Mr. Jaune the Alchemy Instructor has challenged Cassandra Lilith's Head Secretary
Other instructors have been told to move to the stands and the first match has began

Nice. Let's show off what Helan can do.

Maybe Helan would like to challenge a student.

Nice. Let's show off what Helan can do.

Maybe Helan would like to challenge a student.
Sounds awesome :D
If you want to go against a student here would be a great place to see if someone would volunteer to go against Helan
If you can get a partner, after Cass and Jaune's match you could go next if you wanted

My old buddo Guifei is the only powerless one here, primarily due to being prepubic.

Such is the woes of puberty, or the lack thereof.

Which characters are free for you Jinx my guy wants to biggest challenge possible.

Hmmm...

Why not Helan? Let's try to outsue each other.

Ok guys
First match is basically over
Who would like to go second?

I would offer Church, but he's biding his time and waiting for a good one. However, Aislinn will be trying to sneak out, so she can be picked on.

Hey Guys,
Sorry my post have been slow the last couple days.
I've been slammed with job interviews the last couple days
but I should be back to posting normally

So do you just post who you challenge to a battle.

So would that challenge be allowed.

Ok see you then.

So Aislinn's post isn't showing up for me. Can anyone else see it? I've tried editing a bunch.

Yeah, I can only see me mention Church and Urzul.

Status
Not open for further replies.