Night Shadow Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nano
Most students were in the dorm unpacking and getting to know others.
Instructors varied in places
But Lilith just called everyone to the main Arena

Dang, I hope I'm not too late to enter this :/

Name:​
IF Monochrome
[The pronunciation is literally if]

She lost count after 500+

Female​

Appearance:​
She is 5"4 with a petite figure. Don't touch that topic. She hates her height. She also frequently wears an eyepatch with a rose pattern on it over her right, more powerful eye. Her left eye is blue. She has shoulder length silver hair. Her clothes tend to vary from time to time.​

Type:​
Empath + Baku Hybrid

Student/Instructor:​
Instructor​
[She is more like a counselor and discipline teacher. She does teaches language]​

Powers/Abilities:​

Without red eye
Knowing what other's are feeling.
Pacifying people [till the point of unconsciousness].
Eating dreams / nightmares.
More to find out.

With red eye
All of the above but in more wider range.
Entering other's dreams [and changing or adding things to it.]
Putting people in a dream/nightmare-like state.
Plant other feelings into someone [e.g. Planting hate into someone.]
Controlling them [though this is not that strong.]
Able to take one's hope and soul if they're dreams are eaten by her more than 3 times.
More to find out.
Note: Though the red eye is powerful, IF refuses to use it unless absolutely have to. Her type of self defense is just avoiding / blocking and using blunt weapons]

Personality:​
IF is a solemn female. A mature one at that. She never seems to raise her voice nor lose her cool. She always thinks rational and acts smoothly. She is rarely seen smiling but that doesn't mean she doesn't. Only certain times will she smile. She speaks in an acerbic style. She words her sentence carefully to not sound rude yet still firm. She does give sardonic comments from time to time. You can describe her as a mother figure when talking and dealing with nonsense.
Having lived more than a few hundred years, IF has seen and experienced many things. She is never once seen to be flummoxed. It takes a great deal to confound her. Still, with her memories, there is a fair share of good and bad times. She would often be seen staring off into space, presumably reminiscing. She would never talk about her past though. Never. Not even to her trusted friends.
Trust is a very difficult thing to obtain from IF. No one realizes this though as she treats everyone equally. She is able to treat even the most insufferable person with the same treatment as those she cares and likes. IF is a caring person. She can never not care. Even when she acts like she doesn't. She is very skilled at acting. Able to pull off a seemingly flawless smile out of nowhere that seems so believable, it could make people who knows she's faking it, doubtful. However, IF isn't afraid to get violent and malicious when situations calls for it but even then her calm demeanour doesn't break.
Still, there is always a constant tug in IG's heart. A hole in her heart that even she can but will not explain. At times for no reason, she'll cry. Sometimes, she laughs for no reason. It had happened thousands of times before. She has learned to hold back that feeling whenever she feel it would come. It has something to do with her empath ability. It really is taking a toll on her own self. She never talks about it. She never talks about any of her feelings to anyone. She didn't pry their history therefore she'd appreciate they did the same. She is, what you can say, reticent.

Staying awake o Reading o Students o The academy o Music o Her eyepatch o Etc

Dislikes:​
Dreams o Losing her eyepatch o Her abilities o Dolls o Mantises o Alcohol o Etc

Background:​
IF has no memory of how she even came to this world. As far as she remembered, she was just there. It was easy to blend in with the humans which was what she did in her early stages of life but as time went by, she grew apathetic to the humans who were once her main interest. She also grew quite disgusted with some with how they treated monsters when they found them. She started to roam around the world trying to find a place to reside. A few years of failed attempts, If finally found it. It was the academy. It was really love at first sight honestly. She at first was a student but after graduating she immediately became a teacher.​

Gallery:​
37cfb20de7e151719a6bf9b18ed201b7.jpg

iri_flina__by_xkazuyoshixuchihax-d4fwaiw.jpg
large.jpg

iri_flina_by_xkazuyoshixuchihax-d4fwawg.jpg
latest

[I'm really sorry if this is a mess. I'm in a real hurry right now.]

Last edited by a moderator:
@InternalAssumpter
Accepted :)

Currently everyone is heading to the main Arena
You should only really have to read the last page to catch up
Night Shadow Academy {IC} | Page 3 | IwakuRoleplay.com
Feel free to start whenever

@ Everyone
Hey guys, Sorry i haven't been responding
Been super busy, gonna post now and then most likely not another till tomorrow
Sorry

@XxDreamingxX
Sent you a post from Jonah

@Kitsune & @xwolfex
Don't be late you two :)
lol you've been warned by Lilith of Cassandra's wrath

Oh my gosh, I just looked through everything IC wise and here.

@Kuroshi Should we have them go to the Main Arena and their stuff is already put up? Or have them about to go, but then have to go to the Main Arena?

@xwolfex I'm so sorry for taking such a long time ;n; I'll be responding today. Despite you not being on since Wednesday.

@Kuroshi Should we have them go to the Main Arena and their stuff is already put up? Or have them about to go, but then have to go to the Main Arena?
I'm not really sure, since they were still heading to their dorms. So I guess we could have them go to their dorms and then meet up to go to the Main Arena?

I'm not really sure, since they were still heading to their dorms. So I guess we could have them go to their dorms and then meet up to go to the Main Arena?
Okie dokie~

32213ece662486b868b2dad138acd8275267a95f_hq.jpg

Name: Quinn James Church
Nickname: Church
Type: Griffin
-Student/Instructor: Student
-Powers/Abilities:
-Shifts between human and griffin easily.
-Can fly, not very gracefully yet
-Has cat-like reflexes and senses. Also traits of an eagle.
-Very powerful bite and claws in Griffin form
-Night Vision

Personality: Church likes to think of himself as royalty, and is rather arrogant. He is a proud griffin, and thinks others should respect him. He's a bit of a snob, especially when it comes to creatures he deems "lesser", and generally does not like any creature that's "dark". As somewhat of a celestial beast, he is a good person. However, as the old saying goes, lawful good does not mean lawful nice. Despite his outward attitude, Church is not cold. He's very warmhearted, and extremely protective of blood and those he considers family. When around those he deems family, he can be slightly annoying in the sense that he hovers. If he can sense anything wrong, he is to know about it or he will somehow force it out of them. Not only does Church hover, he's also a bit clingy to those he loves. He denies this when questioned, but he truly does love being around the people he cares for. While technically still a kit, Church acts more mature than most other Griffins his age.

Fresh air
Sunlight
Watching clouds
The color purple
Classic movies
Meat

Dislikes:
Chocolate
Vegetables
Basements
Darkness
Night
Romantic comedies

Background:
Church comes from a long line of Griffins known as Galashiel. However, his mother a Galashiel, took his father's name. They are not royalty, nor are they simple griffins. They are a bit like nobility. They still have influence in the griffin's society, but may not speak out of line.

In-the-night.jpg

Name: Aislinn
Nickname: Linn
Type: Will-o'-the-Wisp
Student/Instructor: Student
Powers/Abilities:
Human Form
-Misdirection, causes others to lose their way
-Tracking, can find people within 5 miles of herself
-Enhanced Direction, can find anywhere she needs to
-Gives off soft light
Wisp Form
-All above
-Intangible
-Short teleportation (about 10 feet at a time)
-Gives off brighter light
-Levitation

Personality: Aislinn is a quiet person. She generally prefers to stay in the shadows, and enjoys being a wallflower. At night is when she really shines- literally. At night, her glow is much more evident, even around her human body. She enjoys staying outdoors as much as possible, and doesn't like being confined to the inside. However, if she has to be indoors, she prefers cool, dark places. She is the opposite of arrogant, and thinks people come before herself, no matter what. She's a doormat, but she seems to enjoy that. If someone does manage to make her angry, she knows how to deal with them.
Not being seen
Marshes
Forests
Caves
Crows and Ravens
The Moon and stars
Chatting

Dislikes:
Bright lights
Indoors
Fire
Cats (they chase her)
Sunlight
Being the center of attention
Parties

Background:
Aislinn cannot remember before she was a wisp. She can barely remember becoming a wisp, and she doesn't know how she came about. Her memories are all blank, except for wandering the moors and marshes throughout the British Isles. She hopped on board a ship, where she blended in nicely, playing a wonderful St. Elmo's Fire on the mast. The ship took her to America, where she has been living since it was founded.​

((Hi! New person, looking to get back into roleplaying. My first roleplay that I've signed up for on Iwaku, hope these are okay!))​

@LoveandHate91 @Illusi0n @wolfs rain @Nano @InternalAssumpter
Hey everyone, I went ahead and added all of your characters to the cast list.
Also i went ahead and added them to the room assignment link on the overview page.
Please look over them and let me know if anything is out of place.

@Tarieles
Hey, thanks for joining our RP :)
Also welcome to Iwaku!
Your characters are both accepted and have been added to the cast list

Their room assignments have been added to the list on the overview
Please feel free to check them out.
Here's the link to the RP

Night Shadow Academy {IC} | IwakuRoleplay.com
If you have any questions please feel free to ask
Welcome to NSA

Thanks! I'll try to get my first post up by at least tonight, or at most tomorrow morning.

Oooh this seems interesting. Still taking characters??

To all my instructors
I'm starting the ceremony now and after that classes will begin. Would Any instructor that is online like to volunteer to take the first class?

I plan on getting this rp moving today. Sorry for the slow start guys.

Just wondering, is it too late for me to make a teacher? Was thinking about making a gym instructor, unless there's something more specific you wanted in that area.

@Tarieles
Sure thing :)
We could use a Sparring Instructor
Actually if you want we could even get something like that started after Lilith's Speech
Would be nice to through in some fight for the students
Cassandra might even go after Mr. Jaune for a good little show

1234329213254.jpg

Generally wears tracksuits tailored to her size

Name: Urzul Bloodsong
Type: Half Orc
Student/Instructor: Sparring Instructor, teaches the use of weapons and hand to hand combat
Powers/Abilities:
-Incredible Strength
-Can rage to ignore pain
-Scent
-Enhanced Stamina
-Great Fortitude

Personality: Urzul is a very honorable person. She may be violent, but she's never needlessly so. She is a gruff but kind individual. Many people do not like her at first, because she expects the best out of everyone. She absolutely hates slackers, and those who don't do what she says in her classes immediately make her shit list. She can be loud and very rowdy, especially with friends. She isn't shy, and will interact with just about anyone she comes across. She isn't very well versed in charisma, and often will say inappropriate things to the situation at hand. For example, asking who was in the will at a funeral. Her true place is fighting. She doesn't believe in dishonorable combat, and stresses the importance of always fighting for a reason, and actually thinking about whether or not that reason is worth violence. Urzul also doesn't believe there is such a thing as fighting dirty. She thinks the only good way to fight is thinking outside the box and using all skills available to you. She is very good with students, and is surprisingly good with children. Urzul, despite all steretypes, enjoys pretty things like dresses and jewelry. She just wishes more people found her attractive.

Good Workers
Drinking
Having fun
Talking with people
Exercising
The summer
Heat
Dainty cakes and sweets
Feeling pretty

Dislikes:
Slackers
Sitting around for too long
Boring people
Winter
Cold
Bitter foods
Racists

Background: Urzul grew up not knowing her father. Her mother was an orc, and married another orc. Urzul was the product of a human and orc. It's because of her father she has hope she can find a non-orc who thinks she's attractive. She was the ugliest girl in her clan because of her human features. She was taught in the ways of battle since a young age, and committed to the art. She became the best warrior in her clan. When she was old enough, she was sent out into the wild like every other orc child. However, she didn't return. She fended for herself, until she heard of Night Shadow Academy. She enrolled and became a student. She excelled in fighting, and loved it there. She became a teacher very soon after, and has been happily teaching students ever since.​

1234329213254.jpg

Generally wears tracksuits tailored to her size

Name: Urzul Bloodsong
Type: Half Orc
Student/Instructor: Sparring Instructor, teaches the use of weapons and hand to hand combat
Powers/Abilities:
-Incredible Strength
-Can rage to ignore pain
-Scent
-Enhanced Stamina
-Great Fortitude

Personality: Urzul is a very honorable person. She may be violent, but she's never needlessly so. She is a gruff but kind individual. Many people do not like her at first, because she expects the best out of everyone. She absolutely hates slackers, and those who don't do what she says in her classes immediately make her shit list. She can be loud and very rowdy, especially with friends. She isn't shy, and will interact with just about anyone she comes across. She isn't very well versed in charisma, and often will say inappropriate things to the situation at hand. For example, asking who was in the will at a funeral. Her true place is fighting. She doesn't believe in dishonorable combat, and stresses the importance of always fighting for a reason, and actually thinking about whether or not that reason is worth violence. Urzul also doesn't believe there is such a thing as fighting dirty. She thinks the only good way to fight is thinking outside the box and using all skills available to you. She is very good with students, and is surprisingly good with children. Urzul, despite all steretypes, enjoys pretty things like dresses and jewelry. She just wishes more people found her attractive.

Good Workers
Drinking
Having fun
Talking with people
Exercising
The summer
Heat
Dainty cakes and sweets
Feeling pretty

Dislikes:
Slackers
Sitting around for too long
Boring people
Winter
Cold
Bitter foods
Racists

Background: Urzul grew up not knowing her father. Her mother was an orc, and married another orc. Urzul was the product of a human and orc. It's because of her father she has hope she can find a non-orc who thinks she's attractive. She was the ugliest girl in her clan because of her human features. She was taught in the ways of battle since a young age, and committed to the art. She became the best warrior in her clan. When she was old enough, she was sent out into the wild like every other orc child. However, she didn't return. She fended for herself, until she heard of Night Shadow Academy. She enrolled and became a student. She excelled in fighting, and loved it there. She became a teacher very soon after, and has been happily teaching students ever since.​
Accepted :D

Yay, I've actually had the idea since I first joined the RP. Glad I got to use her.

I will have to post tomorrow. Between school and stuff, I just haven't had a bunch of time. Now I have a bit more.

Also considering no one else has, I can volunteer Urzul for first class now.

Status
Not open for further replies.