Night Shadow Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realised that Kanae and Guifei are right beside each other, assuming that the siblings, too, are right beside each other.

@Crow
Yeah :)
I just made it so that Ren was talking to Guifei
and that Jonah and Kanae were a little away from them talking

embed.php

cccc0e89ea89666ce00cdfe14af1e460.jpg

A G E
Five hundred ninety-five (595)
"I know, I know. I look like I'm in my mid-twenties, or something, right?"

G E N D E R
Male
"...I don't see any breasts. Do you?"

S T U D E N T / I N S T R U C T O R
Instructor | Oceanic Survival Studies
"Today, we're going to be learning on how using common sense can help you survive longer."

A P P E A R A N C E
In his human form, Assan stands at a height of 5'10", only a couple inches shy of being six feet. He weighs around 140 pounds and doesn't have a very muscular build. His body happens to be lean with wiry muscles. It is that of a swimmer's, to put it in other words. When in his human form, his skin is that of a light, creamy tone. Although, when in his merman form, it seems to be a pastel pinkish-purple color. In both human and merman form, Assan's hair starts out as a deep violet that becomes lighter as you get down to the tip of it. It's short and soft while his bangs frame his face and falls into his eyes. Speaking of his eyes, they are a beautiful turquoise blue that stand out amongst all of the pinkish-purple. He doesn't have a set style, but you can call it casual and cozy. A thing that's quite unique is that he seems to keep his nails painted.

"I'm just like any other human when in human form."

P E R S O N A L I T Y
+ Tranquil | Open-Minded | Helpful
-/+ Absentminded | Mellow | Whimsical
- Amoral | Lazy | Childish

"You've got the whole school year to figure me out."

L I K E S
+ Water
+ Rainbows
+ Solitude
+ Music
+ Dancing
+ Singing
+ Teaching
+ Sea/Ocean animals

"No, The Little Mermaid wasn't an exaggeration. I really do sing and dance in the water like something from a Disney film."

D I S L I K E S
- Being on land for a long time
- Being hot
- Vegetables
- Yelling
- Crying
- Bullies
- Hypocrites
- Punishing his students
- Mornings

"Honestly, as long as my students behave, I'm pretty tranquil."

T Y P E
Merman

"Yup. That's me."

P O W E R S / A B I L I T I E S
• Ability to breathe underwater
• Can change legs into tail and vice versa
Speed Swimming
Hydrokinesis
Hydro-Thermokinesis
Siren Singing

"Pretty cool, right?"

B A C K G R O U N D
Assan Cullen is of Irish origin. For majority of his life, he's been living in the seas near the country of Ireland and the United Kingdom. Over there, humans co-existed with merpeople peacefully. Heck, they were even falling in love with one another. That's how tranquil and smooth life was. One day, a really bad storm occurred. It was one of the worst ones yet, and was the cause of Assan being separated from his friends and family. With such rough waves, the merman (merboy, at the time) had been pushed and pulled away from his home and into the middle of nowhere. By the time that the storm had passed, he was too far away to try and swim his way back. Fear stricken and full of grief, the merman immediately tried to find shelter somewhere. He found solace in the form of a school made for mythical people like himself. Too old to be considered a student, Assan had became an instructor for the school and was provided a home, amongst other things. Life was taking a turn for the better. Assan has been an instructor at NSA for three years now, and is still counting. He likes to go out in the ocean and swim around every once in a while, letting his tail and gills free.

"My past isn't all that interesting. I was brought here by a bad storm. Simple as that."

O T H E R
• Has an Irish accent, but isn't super thick. Quite faint.

:.:Health Ailments:.:
N/A
:.:Nickname(s):.:
Mr. A (as in the letter. Pronounced like 'aye')
"Is this little interrogation finally over? Good. I've got lesson plans to sort out before class begins."

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we choose the rooms our characters sleep in as long as it isn't super fancy? Cause I found some really cool rooms I think Kuroyuu would love.

embed.php

cccc0e89ea89666ce00cdfe14af1e460.jpg

A G E
Five hundred ninety-five (595)
"I know, I know. I look like I'm in my mid-twenties, or something, right?"

G E N D E R
Male
"...I don't see any breasts. Do you?"

S T U D E N T / I N S T R U C T O R
Instructor | Oceanic Survival Studies
"Today, we're going to be learning on how using common sense can help you survive longer."

A P P E A R A N C E
In his human form, Assan stands at a height of 5'10", only a couple inches shy of being six feet. He weighs around 140 pounds and doesn't have a very muscular build. His body happens to be lean with wiry muscles. It is that of a swimmer's, to put it in other words. When in his human form, his skin is that of a light, creamy tone. Although, when in his merman form, it seems to be a pastel pinkish-purple color. In both human and merman form, Assan's hair starts out as a deep violet that becomes lighter as you get down to the tip of it. It's short and soft while his bangs frame his face and falls into his eyes. Speaking of his eyes, they are a beautiful turquoise blue that stand out amongst all of the pinkish-purple. He doesn't have a set style, but you can call it casual and cozy. A thing that's quite unique is that he seems to keep his nails painted.

"I'm just like any other human when in human form."

P E R S O N A L I T Y
+ Tranquil | Open-Minded | Helpful
-/+ Absentminded | Mellow | Whimsical
- Amoral | Lazy | Childish

"You've got the whole school year to figure me out."

L I K E S
+ Water
+ Rainbows
+ Solitude
+ Music
+ Dancing
+ Singing
+ Teaching
+ Sea/Ocean animals

"No, The Little Mermaid wasn't an exaggeration. I really do sing and dance in the water like something from a Disney film."

D I S L I K E S
- Being on land for a long time
- Being hot
- Vegetables
- Yelling
- Crying
- Bullies
- Hypocrites
- Punishing his students
- Mornings

"Honestly, as long as my students behave, I'm pretty tranquil."

T Y P E
Merman

"Yup. That's me."

P O W E R S / A B I L I T I E S
• Ability to breathe underwater
• Can change legs into tail and vice versa
Speed Swimming
Hydrokinesis
Hydro-Thermokinesis
Siren Singing

"Pretty cool, right?"

B A C K G R O U N D
Assan Cullen is over Irish origin. For majority of his life, he's been living in the seas near the country of Ireland and the United Kingdom. Over there, humans co-existed with merpeople peacefully. Heck, they were even falling in love with one another. That's how tranquil and smooth life was. One day, a really bad storm occurred. It was one of the worst ones yet, and was the cause of Assan being separated from his friends and family. With such rough waves, the merman (merboy, at the time) had been pushed and pulled away from his home and into the middle of nowhere. By the time that the storm had passed, he was too far away to try and swim his way back. Fear stricken and full of grief, the merman immediately tried to find shelter somewhere. He found solace in the form of a school made for mythical people like himself. Too old to be considered a student, Assan had became an instructor for the school and was provided a home, amongst other things. Life was taking a turn for the better. Assan has been an instructor at NSA for three years now, and is still counting. He likes to go out in the ocean and swim around every once in a while, letting his tail and gills free.

"My past isn't all that interesting. I brought her by a bad storm. Simple as that."

O T H E R
• Has an Irish accent, but isn't super thick. Quite faint.

:.:Health Ailments:.:
N/A
:.:Nickname(s):.:
Mr. A (as in the letter. Pronounced like 'aye')
"Is this little interrogation finally over? Good. I've got lesson plans to sort out before class begins."
@JamiMonster406 All done with Mr. Cullen! I hope that his class is okay. I was going to do Wilderness, but then I thought that Oceanic would be better with him being a Merman and all >u>

@XxDreamingxX
I don't see a problem with that.
Especially since Kuroyuu is suppose know Lilith.
Also Lilith post I made off of Kuroyuu's skellie

If i got anything wrong let me know

@Kitsune
I don't mind your choice of class
you'll just have to think on how it will come into play with the students.
Some could say they would never be underwater to need it
Others may be fire elements and be afraid.
Come up with a plan to counter those and i'm glad to add the class for you.
I just wanna make sure all the instructors have some plans for whatever someone can throw at you.
Feel free to discuss anything with me if you need help.
Also i'll add Assan to the cast list later on. I 'm gonna try to post then pass out for a while.

I'll reply IC as soon as I can... Possibly tomorrow. Sorry, I have family stuff and work.. So, I've been extremely busy.

@Kitsune Do you mind changing his color? Yellow on a white background is really hard to see.

Ah, I know ; ^ ;

It's suppose to be gold, but I was on mobile. I'll change it now, though, since I'm on my laptop.

@XxDreamingxX
Yup, not a problem at all :)
Kuroyuu can be like the only one who see's Lilith sweet side

@Brea
It's completely ok
Family stuff and work come first.
Rp's not going anywhere :)

@Kitsune
I went ahead and add Assan to the Cast List and Room Assignment link.
If you need anything feel free to ask

Cassandra Slade
Cass.jpg

"My human form"

Type:
Demoness

Student/Instructor:
Secretary (Instructor)

Powers/Abilities:
Enhanced Speed and Strength
Creates weapons from the darkness she pulls from her victims
Can control Hellfire

Personality:
Cassandra is a very stoic being, she focuses on what needs to get done and does it. Cass isn't one to ever be seen smiling or laughing. Though Lilith is very good at getting reaction out of the Demoness. Normally those of annoyance. Cassandra prides herself on being on time and getting everything finished efficiently. Though she does seem unapproachable to most, she will help anyone at NSA that needs her.

Lilith. Kuroyuu, Reading, being on time, sparring, fire, nighttime, and thunderstorms

Dislikes:
Doing Lilith's paperwork, the cold, crowded places, finding Lilith when the woman runs off, sweets

Background:
Cassandra was an assassin to the demon king, her skills were known through out the demon realm. She was called the crusader, for her vicious way of slaughtering her targets. Though over the centuries, she became bored and decided to leave the demon realm and explore the human world. That's where Cassandra met Lilith when the Angel first fell. Cass wanted nothing to do with the woman feeling instant hate toward the creature of light. Though Lilith found Cassandra's stoicness amusing and pledge to make the Demoness smile. After seeing that Lilith wasn't going to disappear so easily and after many attempts against the annoying woman's life . Cass just gave in, the two have been traveling together though the centuries ever since. So when Lilith suggested opening the Academy Cassandra agree to help.

Keisuke Kurosawa
large.jpg

"Pleasure to meet you doll"

"Book don't really show it's true colors 'til you read it sweetie"

"Alright hot-shot? So don't ever confuse me. Got it?"

Student/Instructor:
Instructor || Monster History
This class basically talks about the origins of all monsters, the different kinds of monsters and where they live, and how many different monsters act and react in different situations.
"Now listen up. If you think this class isn't important, you're wrong."

Type:

nogitsune_by_dark_desert_rose-d7o1ruq.jpg

Nogitsune
Nogitsune are very special kinds of Kitsune. They're much more dangerous than you'd expect. They're more known for being evil and cruel beings that harm others. While most kitsune are good spirits and work with gods like ateramasu, most nogitsune are bad and probably work with demons and harmful spirits. Most feed off of pain and suffering of others, so most believe they are the cause of such things, but they could live off of normal food as well.

Appearance
In Human Form
Keisuke is about 6'0. His body is incredibly fit and has an athletic body structure. Though his body is littered with his demonic and kitsune markings. Most of his kitsune markings are on his face which are blue and his demonic markings are mostly on his body which are black. Aside from that, He has black colored hair and his eyes, unlike most kitsune, are red. And when he chooses to show his ears and nine tails, which isn't often, they are the same color as his hair and the tips are white.
In Fox Form
Keisuke is the size of a normal kitsune. However, his pelt is black and the markings on his face are blue and not red. He has various will-o-wisps following him around. He has all nine tails and his coat is very fluffy and soft.

Powers/Abilities:
Can turn to and from a fox at will
⇒ Can reveal ears and tails at will
⇒ Can communicate with spirits
⇒ Can create illusions of nightmares and terrors.
Can learn about a persons fears by looking at them

Personality:
Keisuke can be very intimidating at first glance, especially because of his yōkai history. However, he is very charming and charismatic to others. He's very friendly and loves to help people. He can also be very flirtatious and loves to tease others. He has a heart of gold and is extremely compassionate. He's a true friend and is very loyal to those who are his friends. However, he can be incredibly sarcastic and rude if you get him mad. If you get him to the point of snapping, he's very cruel and malicious. He's sadistic and insane and won't hesitate to kill when he gets to this point. He will cool off after a day and will return to normal.

⇒ Will-o-wisps
⇒ Teasing people
⇒ Animals
⇒ Sweets
⇒ Playing tricks
⇒ Magic

Dislikes:
⇒ People automatically judging him to be a bad person
⇒ Using his powers on others

Violence
⇒ "Snapping"
⇒ Bitter food
⇒ People hurting his students, friends, and lovers
⇒ Dogs

Background:
Keisuke was born and raised as one of the yako, the mischievous and malicious nogitsune. However, he never liked it. In fact he hated the fact that he had to live like this. He didn't want to live like this, so he would pray to Ateramasu, the yōkai goddess, to be turned into a zenko, the good kitsune spirits. His wishes were never fulfilled, but when he got older he found a school for monsters like himself. So he abandoned his life as a Yako and became a teacher, loving the job.

Hehe yup! Just a heads up to you, but he's probably going to flirt with Assan if you're okay with yaoi XD

Status
Not open for further replies.