Not open for further replies.
J

JinxMonster

Original poster
embed.php

Apply Here

[fieldbox=", Silver, dotted"]
Angel_Fall.jpg

On a balcony that was located on the very top floor of the Academy stood a woman with long silver hair. Crimson eyes swept out over the surroundings as a smirk crept across her face. “They've started to arrive.” She could sense different energies coming from all directions. Today was the first day of another year at Night Shadow Academy and students were finally making their way to campus. “Cassandra.” Lilith called out for her Secretary. “Yes, Headmistress?” Feeling Cassandra's presence appear behind her, Lilith turned around and looked to her. “Are all the preparations for today's arrivals complete?” Taking graceful strides through the glass doors, she made her way into her office. “Yes, my lady. The room assignment sheet is posted on the entrance wall of the dormitories. The instructors have been given their keys to their lodging and I have prepared the the main arena for the entrance ceremony.” Lilith smiled at Cassandra's report and nodded. “Thank you Cassandra, you're excused.” Sitting down at her desk, she looked over the files that had been spread across it. “Seems like we have an interesting bunch this year.” A sickeningly sweet smirk plastered it's self across her face.

Jonah.jpg

Four figures slowly crept out of the forest tree line, making their way to the edge of the cliff that over shadowed the Academy. "So this is the famous Night Shadow Academy." A silver haired male grumbled, jade eyes narrowed. “It's just another cage.” He spat, a growl ripped past his lips as he eyed the Academy in disgust. “Ren it's not too late ,we can still turn around. We don't need this place!” He shouted before he looked down to his teal haired cousin. She was sitting on the edge with her leg swinging carelessly over the side. “I've already told you I'll protect you. You don't have to do this Ren. All we need is each other and the pack.” Pleading for the girl to listen to him before it was too late.

92386535.jpg

Ren'Ai looked up at her cousin from her spot and gave him a sad smile. “I'm sorry Jonah.” She muttered before she turned away from the male and looked out over the cliff. “I know how you hate to be stuck in one spot for too long. But I can't allow you to keep putting yourself in danger just to protect me.” Slowly standing up, she turned to look at Jonah. Teal and jade eyes locked on each other before she continued to speak. “That's why I'm releasing you from your promise to my parents. You are free to do as you wish Jonah.” Ren'Ai smiled, watching Jonah's expression change to shock. “I won't hold you back anymore. You can finally go off and be some awesome lone wolf.” She chided playfully with a small smile on her face.

You have done so much for me Jonah and now it's my turn to do something for myself. Plus I'll have Korra and Alec with me so I won't be alone.” Looking down to the two wolves that were by her side. “Just stay out of trouble.” Ren quickly turned and walked away from Jonah. Fighting back the tears she forced herself to stand strong as she left her cousin's side. 'Don't look back.' She told herself. Honestly Ren was terrified and wanted nothing more then Jonah to come with her. But this was his chance at freedom, she couldn't take that away from him. Ren'Ai yelped when she felt someone knock her on the back of her head. “You're an idiot you know that? Who would want to be a lone wolf when they have such an awesome selfless brat like you. Now stop crying, dork, and hurry up” Tear filled teal eyes looked up at Jonah. “Right behind you.” She whispered, quick to wipe her eyes before they made their way to the Academy .[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[bg=white]
embed.php

tumblr_nlq6onh8UX1qf9fwio1_400.jpg

fox_divider_by_lady_fox_lizzy-d3kjzzp.png

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...

A white Bengal tiger silently trotted their way towards what would be their new home. Night Shadow Academy grew in size as they got closer and closer, becoming more detailed and less blurred. It was like when people who wore glasses put theirs on and everything became clear and crisp. Golden eyes surveyed the building with mild interest. Before going to the entrance of the school, the tiger disappeared into a clump of trees. There was some shuffling and muffled curses before a young boy emerged from the trees, dusting off imaginary dirt from his clothes. He took a deep breath before squaring his shoulders and continuing on his journey. Silently, he manuerved around other children his age and older, not wanting to socialize at the moment. As soon as he entered the Academy, he was making his way towards the dormitories.

Mood | Detached
Location | Woods → Inside NSA (Dormitories)
Tagged | N/A
Note(s) | He's open for interaction~

[/bg]​

ctP9fv8.png

"I guess I'll have to do this. Meet with the Qilin Princess and... try to be with her for the rest of my school life..."

Chen Guifei walks into the school, dazing into the air and starting to ponder about things, especially how he was specifically told that the Qilin Princess was an instructor here.

An instructor? Alright, this was getting awkward. Arranged marriages were awkward, but this is another level. Another level. Maybe she's a couple centuries older than him. Oh heavens...

The young Xiang walks aimlessly as his mind was clouded with thoughts. His tail twirls and his hands tremble. He only snaps out as his face smashes into the chest of a young woman. When he awakens from his daydream, he notices the young woman and another similiar man, presumably a brother. He simply bows.

"S- sorry for the trouble!"

@JamiMonster406

Mukami.Azusa.600.1525771RESIZED2.jpg
Rikiya let out a sigh, recalling how long it took for his parents to finally let him leave. Even after reassuring them so many times that he would be fine, they still had a slight ounce of doubt. Taking out a book, Rikiya began to read on his way to the academy when he stumbled across a bird who had injured its wings. Unable to resist the poor creature crying out in pain, Rikiya decided to take away it's pain. Kneeling down towards the bird, he scooped it up into his hand and gently put the other onto it's injury. As it began to fade away, Rikiya earned another injury on his arm, but he kindly smiled at the bird as it thanked him and flew onto his shoulder.

Taking a look at the injury that was now on his arm, Rikiya calmly grabbed a new roll of bandages and wrapped it. Once he was done, Rikiya continued on his way towards the academy with his book in hand when the book he was holding disappeared out of nowhere. His eyes blankly stared at his empty hands when he saw a faint figure pass by him from the corner of his eyes, but he simply ignored it as he looked around for his book.

b48ebaab5794dc44e6989a39de440c0aRESIZED.jpg
On her way to the academy, Kanae delayed her trip to mess with a few passerby's, causing them to stray from their original path. She laughed to herself when she watched from afar as they finally realized that they had been tricked. Until she was fully entertained, Kanae continued on her way towards the academy with graceful strides. A few feet away from her, she spotted a group of people ahead; including a boy covered in bandages, with a bird perched on his left shoulder who was headed in the same direction. Slanting her mask to the side to reveal half of her face, Kanae smiled widely to herself as she approached them discretely. Before she approached the group of three, she quickly hid the book a boy was holding and pouted when he did not react to her simplest of pranks. Turning her attention to the other three with curiosity, one with a twirling tail who was frantically apologizing about something instantly caught her eyes. Creeping up behind him, she pulled on his tail with a giggle and swiftly appeared in front of them with a mischievous grin.

Last edited:
Jonah.jpg

Jonah sighed as they strolled through the huge campus. “Not even ten minutes in and I miss the forest.” Ren giggled at Jonah's comment but didn't respond. “Oh shut up.” He muttered. Jonah looked down as he felt one of the wolves rub up against his leg. “You agree with me don't you guys.” Jonah's only response was the two white wolves letting out small barks. “You hear that Ren? Korra and Alec got my back.” Jonah teased as he turned to look at his cousin.

92386535.jpg

Ren'Ai had turned to respond to Jonah but was interrupted by someone running right into her chest. Ren's face instantly heated up, quickly taking a step back she looked over at the bowing boy. She was going to tell him it was ok but Jonah appeared in front over her. “Ren! Are you ok? Are you hurt” Ren'Ai sighed, waiting for Jonah to finish panicking over nothing. Gosh, sure she wasn't as strong as Jonah but sometimes she honestly swore he thought she was made out of glass. “Jonah I'm fine.” Ren stated before the sounds of growls caught her attention. Ren's eyes snapped out over to Korra and Alec who were both growling.

“Korra! Alec! Stand down.” Ren called. Korra the white female had been growling at the boy while Alec a black male had been growling at a female. Ren wasn't exactly when the female had appeared but she didn't want the two wolves going around growling at people. “I'm sorry about them.” Ren'Ai apologized to the two. “Umm, also it wasn't your fault. I wasn't paying attention either.” Ren muttered to the boy. She nervously stared down at the ground, Ren never was good at interacting with others except for Jonah. “I hope you not hurt either.”

ctP9fv8.png

"Hyaaa!" Guifei's tail started to stand as the two wolves began to intimidate him with their incessant barking. Well, his mother was a cat, after all. The lass then told the lupine beasts to halt their noise.

Guifei then replied to her words as he too blushed as he scratched his head. "I... ehehe... I'm alright, nothing here. I guess I'll have to get going..."

Right in front of them, he unleashes a map, presumed to be that of the entire school.

"Now... where am I..."

@JamiMonster406

b48ebaab5794dc44e6989a39de440c0aresized-jpg.95000

Kanae was slightly startled by a black wolf growling at her so suddenly, but she quickly regained her composure as she kept a wide smile on her face while looking at it with interest. "It's alright," she responded to the girl who apologized as she glanced at the boy who was still looking for his book. Kanae laughed quietly to herself and at the boy who seemed intimidated as she inched her face closer to the black wolf that growled at her and grinned like a Cheshire. "Interesting," she said to herself as she readjusted her kitsune mask onto her face. Kanae extended her hands out towards the wolf in wonder as she aimed to touch it's ears, without thinking of any of the consequences there might be.

mukami-azusa-600-1525771resized2-jpg.95002

Rikiya recognized the look he saw the girl give him when his book disappeared. It was like she found amusement in messing with others and Rikiya didn't feel like dealing with her. He just wanted to find his dorm and settle down once he arrived, but now his time was being delayed because of some childish prank. Not bothering to look around any longer, Rikiya went on his way towards the academy and looked around at all the various students walking around. He quickly took out his notebook and pen as he began to make observations while jotting down some notes when he bumped into someone, making him drop his pen. "My apologies," he said quietly as he picked up what he had dropped and wrote something down. The strange stares he was given went unnoticed as he preoccupied himself with questions of the other species.

Last edited:
92386535.jpg

“Well that's good.” Ren'Ai muttered, she watched as he pulled out the map. A small frown made it's way on to Ren's face. Had she ended up offending him? Or was he truly just in a rush to get where he was going. Frown deepening, Ren started to mess with the bottom of her hair. She wasn't any good at reading other people. “Um..I'm Ren'Ai...Ren for short. It's nice to meet you.” Rumbling over her words not she looked back down at the ground. "Um I believe were at the main courtyard. If you continue to follow the path to the right it should lead to the dorms." She muttered.

Jonah.jpg

Jonah sighed as he watched Ren trying to interact with the boy that had ran into her. Knowing how hard it was for Ren to talk to others he went to got step in. “Interesting” Jonah looked over to the mysterious girl who was advancing towards Alec. Alec had been standing his ground, ears back and lip quivering. “Hey, watch it.” He called out taking notice to Alec defensive stance. “That's a sure fire way to get bit.” Making his way next to Alec he started to calmly pet the wolf. “It's ok boy.” He muttered, once Alec was a little more calmed he looked back to the girl. “You were doing it wrong. Never just stick your hand out and advance on an animal. Makes them think you're trying to attack them.” Jonah crouched down to be Alec's level. “It's better to get of their level and always let them come to you.” Alec had moved closer to Jonah and licked the males face. Jonah smirked before looking back to the girl. “You can try again if you want to pet him. Just do what I said, oh and it might help if you lose the mask. They like to be able to see your expression.” Jonah said , then waited patiently to see what the girl would do.

[bg=white]
embed.php

Yume had been scanning a map that was pinned up on one of the walls of the academy. He was trying to figure out where the dormitories were located when another body bumped into his own, startling him. A small 'oof' escaped his lips as he stumbled forward, arms flailing around him. Fortunately, he didn't fall. That would have been embarrassing. Then he'd gain a reputation as 'that kid who fell from only being bumped into'. Frowning slightly, he regained his footing and straightened his posture, barely catching the quiet apology that was directed towards him. If he had been half-shifted, his tail would've been flickering from irritation and his ears would have been flat against his head.

Turning on his heel, Yume waved off the other male's apology. "It's alright," he stated before truly focusing on the other male. It would seem that he was deeply engrossed into whatever he was writing in his notebook. Seeing such intensity directed towards an inanimate object, the tiger shifter was instantly curious. There was even a curious spark in his usually dull eyes. Though, a war raged inside of him. A war between wanting to ask, and not wanting to ask. What was that saying? Oh, right, 'Curiosity killed the cat.' The thought made him nibble on his bottom lip as he continued to stay silent. That's when it hit him that he was most definitely being creepy. I need to say something! "If you don't mind me asking, uh, what exactly are you writing down?" He spilled, mentally groaning. The words had left his mouth before he could even think about stopping them. Great. I wouldn't be surprised if he happens to be weirded out, and doesn't answer me. I'd do the same thing, really.

Mood | Conflicted
Location | Inside NSA (Hallway)
Tagged | @Kuroshi / Rikiya
Note(s) | N/A

[/bg]​

ctP9fv8.png

The young girl introduced herself, so Guifei felt that it was right of him to introduce himself too. "M- my name is Chen Guifei, but you can call me Guifei. It's nice to meet you too, I'mnewhereandI'mreallygladthat- I mean, thank you. Are you too... also on the way to the dorms?"

The young Xiang started to jitter and shiver. He had never really interacted with anyone outside his own kind, and it was pretty clear that these guys were not one of the majestic oriental beasts he sees in his hometown every day. Maybe they were another kind of majestic beast that hopefully were not Qilin assassins, but that's another story.

Guifei blushes as he checks his watch. He was so nervous that his words started to mince and amalgamate. "Oh... I'm not late for anything, I guess I got a little worked up. I... I'm not good with words to be honest." He clutches his chest, feeling it beating from nervousness. "So are you two... ummm... siblings or something?"

@JamiMonster406

"Hm, good point," Kanae agreed as she retreated her hand to her side while watching the boy interact with his wolf. She listened intently to him explaining how to approach animals in general while nodding her head, though she was aware of how to interact with animals; she just wanted to go against what she should do. It just made things more... Interesting. When the boy allowed her to pet his wolf again, Kanae beamed a smile from behind her mask, but it slightly faltered when he suggested she take her mask off. Not wanting to waste an opportunity to pet a wolf that was tamed, Kanae bent down to the same level as the wolf and put a hand on her mask with hesitation while the other was outstretched towards the black wolf. Slightly debating with herself for awhile, Kanae lifted her mask above her head to reveal her mischievous smile, but kept her eyes covered with a shadow. "What's his name?" Kanae asked, her attention fully on the wolf.

Rikiya heard acknowledgement for his apology, but before he could forget; he had to quickly write down his observations of the students in the school. It was fascinating as to how they interacted with each other and how each species were different in their own way. Even the same species were different from just how little or vastly their environment they grew up in was. Just as he was done, Rikiya noticed the same person was still standing near him even if he didn't get a good look of who he had bumped into. Shifting his head, Rikiya glanced at the boy who was silently nibbling on his lips and opened his mouth to say something to him, but the boy beat him to it.

The question surprised Rikiya for a moment because people rarely ever spoke to him when his face was stuck in his book or his notebook. They most usually avoid him in hopes not to bother or interrupt whatever it was he was doing. Rikiya lowered his notebook and took a better look at the boy and gave him a small, yet kind smile. "I'm recording the observations of people: humans, animals, and creatures around me," he explained briefly as he looked at the boy with interest. "Are you a new student here as well?" Rikiya asked, noticing that they were heading in the same direction.

92386535.jpg

Ren'Ai watched Guifei carefully as he rushed his words. He was just as nervous as she was. “We're new here as well.” Ren smiled finding that they had more then being nervous in common. This was good. This is what the Academy was for, to show different species that they could coexist. “We were planning on making our way to the dorms. We just kinda got side tracked by looking around. This place is huge.” Ren exclaimed happily. Ren'Ai had ended up stopping Jonah more then once so she could run and look at random things around campus. They had lived in the forest with the pack for the last couple of years. So they tended to stay away from populated areas.

“Don't worry Guifei I understand completely. Wanna know a secret?” Ren'Ai smiled, she felt like she could be friendly with Guifei. Was this what it felt like to make friends? “You're thee first person I've talked to who wasn't Jonah or the wolves in a long time. So trust me I understand. I have issues with interacting with others but I believe this place will be good for me. ” Ren smiled before she looked over to Jonah who seemed to be introducing a girl to Alec. Maybe it would be good for both her and Jonah. “Oh Jonah? He's my cousin. He's a little rough around the edges but he's a nice guy once you get to know him.” Ren giggled, looking back to Guifei she smiled. “Hey Guifei. Let's be friends okay?

Jonah.jpg

Jonah watched the girl closely, once he was sure she had listened to his instructions he took a step away from Alec. “His name is Alec.” Jonah watched as the girl crouched down to Alec's level. “My cousin Ren saved him from some hunters a few years back. So don't take his uneasiness to heart, he just has some issues trusting others.” Jonah eyed the girl's face once she lifted the mask. There wasn't anything wrong with her face from what he could see. So why the mask? Maybe it was a culture thing for her or even her own way of coping around others. Jonah wasn't sure but she didn't seem like a bad person. Though she did seem to give of a devious vibe, but fun never really hurt anyone. “Go ahead tell him your name. Talking to him will help” Alec was looking at the girl skeptically, though he had relaxed his stance.

[bg=white]
embed.php

Yume let out a breath that he didn't even know he was holding when the other male smiled kindly at him, despite the smile being small. His body sunk slightly in on itself, sagging into a relaxed state after he began to breathe once more. God, even his posture was tense. Honestly, why was he so worried? Pushing the thoughts aside for now, he focused back on the male as he began to speak. His words made the shifter blink owlishly. Observations? No wonder people were staring at him so strangely. He was pulled from his thoughts when a question was directed towards him. It took a moment for him to register the words, and even another moment for them to sink in. As soon as he understood, though, he was scrambling to answer. "Ah, yes. I'm assuming you are, too?" He questioned, picking up on how he had said 'as well'. As he waited for a response, he couldn't help but shift his weight from one foot to the other, seeing the interest in the other's eyes. There really isn't anything interesting about me. Except for being a tiger shifter, I guess.

Mood | Relieved
Note(s) | N/A

[/bg]​

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Dormitory | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Bored

Kuroyuu stood at the edge of the forest that expanded far and wide around the school. Her long brown hair was tied behind her by a blue ribbon and she wore a cute outfit that suited the autumn season that the school started in. Beside her stood a tall, dark women with fawn ears and antlers upon her head. On her other side was a beautiful blue women with a snake body from the waist down. These two were her best friends and they were here to see her off. Kuroyuu took a step back, reluctant to go. "Where do you think you're going?" The snake women beside Kuroyuu said as she rested her tail on Kuroyuu's back. 'If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to run off." The soothing voice of her fawn-like friend added in, eyeing Kuroyuu. "I hate leaving the Phantoms. I just don't fit in with the other monsters." Kuroyuu argued, sighing softly. Her two friends looked at each other then smiled big. Suddenly, they pulled their arms from around their backs to reveal two baby Phantoms. Kuroyuu's eyes widened in surprise when she saw Belle and Angel. The two jumped out of her friends hands and waited for Kuroyuu to started walking towards the school. "Can I take them? Did you ask Nyx?" Kuroyuu asked, looking at her friends. They both nodded and Kuroyuu smiled happily. "Thanks." She said, hugging them both, then walking out of the forest with the two Phantoms at her side. As they neared the campus where most people were, Kuroyuu ordered the two to disappear. They obeyed and stuck close to Kuroyuu as she walked along the campus to the dormitory. It took a while with her having to swerve around the other students but she did so gracefully and without an impact so it was somewhat of an achievement. Upon reaching the dormitory, Kuroyuu saw the notice that told everyone where they were roomed. Upon seeing she didn't have to share a room, Kuroyuu felt a little happy and what made it better was that she was on the second floor, which would make for a quicker escape into the night. As Kuroyuu entered she was greeted by the smell of cinnamon buns and followed it to the kitchen. Upon entering, she was met with a women who Kuroyuu guessed to be the cook. Fresh baked and delicious cinnamon buns were placed on the counter. The women smiled when Kuroyuu walked in and offered her one. Walking over, she took a seat and ate one. The icing melted in her mouth and the taste was amazing. After she finished her bite and swallowed, Kuroyuu turned to the cook. "Thank you. Their delicious." She complimented as she wiped her hands off on a paper towel. ''Thanks! Have as many as you want." Came the women's cheery reply before she turned and got to work on making what Kuroyuu guessed was dinner. Not wanting to disturb her. Kuroyuu got up and walked over to the cabinet that held the plates and bowls. After opening it, she grabbed a plate, closed it, then walked back over to the counter. Kuroyuu took four then exited the kitchen and made her way to her room. After a few minutes, Kuroyuu found herself standing outside her room. Using her free hand, Kuroyuu reached into her bag and pulled out the silver key that unlocked only her door. As she inserted the key, Kuroyuu turned it to the right halfway before hearing the click. Pulling it out, she placed it back in her purse and opened the door. Upon entering the dorm, Kuroyuu was met with a beautiful victorian styled bedroom that reminded her of the Nakahama family of whom's last name to took to carry on the name in a different way. In the middle of the room stood a grey and white stag with dark green eyes with her bags next to him. Smiling, Kuroyuu thanked him then moved out of the way as he left to return to the forest. Kuroyuu left the door open to allow the air to circulate while she began unpacking all her things. Three bags worth of stuff to unpack and put away in a neat and organized order. As she worked, Belle and Angel sat on the bed and watched in silence.
[/BG]​

ctP9fv8.png

"Cousin, cousin. Big difference," Guifei comments as he tries to implant it into his brain. "Well, to be honest, I haven't had much contact with anyone outside my own kind, so living in an environment like this is... a little new for me."

When Ren'Ai suggested being friends, he blushes a little, then smiles lightly. "I guess you're my first friend here, Ren'Ai. It's... nice to meet you Ren'Ai."

Guifei then looks over to Ren'Ai's cousin Jonah, then notices that he, too, was talking to someone new. "Is she new to you too?"

@JamiMonster406 @Kuroshi

Angel_Fall.jpg

“Kuroyuu, It's nice to see you've joined us for another year.” Lilith smiled, leaning against the door frame. “I hope the room is to you're liking. I had Cassandra research for a style fitting to your taste.” Crimson eyes scanned the room as she gracefully entered. Lilith was one to make sure she carefully watched over every student that walked through the halls of NSA. Favoritism wasn't something she believed in, but Lilith knew that sometimes there were people that needed special care. Unlike other students who came and went, Kuroyuu had been placed in Lilith's care for the last five years. “Here's your night schedule, Cassandra will conduct them like always. She's excited to see you again.” Lilith smirked, thinking how her hellion of a secretary would always get excited when Kuroyuu was involved. “I use to think Cass only had a stoic setting but she likes you Kuroyuu.” Lilith theroy use to be that, Cass being a creature of the dark was drawn to the child of Nyx. But over time she noticed that after so much time together Cass saw the girl in a younger sister sort of way.

92386535.jpg
“I understand, it's all kind of unsettling. But at the same time so exciting to be trying something new.” Ren'Ai exclaimed, sensing her over excitement she quickly looked down. “Well that's how I feel. What about you what do you feel about all of this?” Sheepishly looking back up at Guifei. Ren wanted to understand as much as she could about the different types of people at NSA. Hearing Guifei say that they were friends automatically brought a smile to her face. “You're my first friend here to.” Ren looked over to Jonah and the girl next to him. “I don't know? I haven't talk to her.” Ren'Ai looked at the two. “Want to go talk to her?”

ctP9fv8.png

"To be honest, it's a little sudden. One moment I'm home, the next moment I'm here..." looking at his tail, then looking back, Guifei responds, "... especially since I'm not really considered a teenager yet. Sometimes I feel that I'm growing a little too slow... I know it says here on the manual that this is a place for all races to coexist... but the wars and my kind's past with the Qi- oh, sorry, I think I'm speaking a little too much."

Ren'Ai then hinted towards the mask maiden and her cousin. "Want to go talk to her?" That was her question. Guifei simply nods in response. "I guess it's alright," Guifei responds. Well, the lady didn't give off any form of threatening aura. Nothing bad could go wrong.

@JamiMonster406 @Kuroshi

This time, Kanae waited for the wolf to approach and turned her head to face the boy that spoke. "Alec," she repeated as she looked back down. "I wasn't really bothered by it," she spoke directly to Alec, never loosing her smile. "My name is Kanae," she introduced to the wolf with a quiet laugh. "If your owner over there is ever scared of anything, make sure you tell me okay?" Kanae joked, her smile widening as she gently pet Alec behind the ears. Despite making it sound like a joke, Kanae's words were not just a joke. If she didn't know she would just find out. What other reason would she come to school for? Merely entertainment of course.
While continuing to pet Alec Kanae noticed someone approaching and lifted her head to view the bottom half of two people coming her way. Fixating her mask, Kanae got a better look at who they were and noticed that the girl resembled the boy who spoke to her. It was then she also noticed a female white wolf with the girl. Kanae looked at the girl, then at the boy and tilted her head to the side. "Siblings?" She questioned, seeing how they looked related to each other.

Rikiya watched the boy observantly to how he reacted and how he responded. Rikiya was interested in anything. Well, besides people who are redundently the same. He wondered to himself what species the boy might be, but he decided not to question it in hopes to find out soon later, seeing that they might see each other again around the campus. "My name is Rikiya," he introduced with a nod of his head in response to him also being new; while turning to a newly blank page and writing down a note as he spoke. "What's yours?" He asked, not bothering to care whether the boy had found him strange or more so creepy and stalkerish like everyone else. He just wanted to learn more. What was wrong in doing that?

Apparently he had learned that eagerly learning was not something humans or young students in general enjoy. It is to them, boring, and their only drive to go is for socializing. This made Rikiya realize where most people's stupidity came from. As Rikiya continued to write something down, he had human written on his paper but quickly crossed it out to cancel the option of the boy obviously not being human. Even with his senses as a demon, he could tell that something about him was partially not human despite his appearances.

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Dormitory | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Bored

Hearing the familiar soothing voice of the Headmistress, Kuroyuu looked up from where she had been putting her books in the smaller cabinet. A smile spread across her features as she women entered, and she walked over. Lilith was like a mother to Kuroyuu and it felt good to be around her. "Thank you Ma'am. It's beautiful." Kuroyuu thanked as she looked around. Her eyes fell on Belle and Angel her slept on the bed peacefully but she knew the Headmistress was okay was it so long as they didn't go about wrecking the place. Her attention was turned back to Headmistress as she stopped a mere foot away from Kuroyuu and held out her schedule. Kuroyuu took it and as she scanned it over, she listened to the Headmistress. Her smile grew just a little when her Headmistress spoke of Casandra liking her. As she looked up, Kuroyuu saw a sickeningly sweet smirk upon her Headmistresses face. The aura it gave off made Kuroyuu feel the darkness inside her and the feeling had her smirking as well. "It's a pleasure to hear Ma'am. Do you want a cinnamon bun? They're delicious." Kuroyuu knew it was proper manners to treat a guest, so the question pretty much just came out. After speaking, she walked over to her table and picked up the plate. Walking back over to Headmistress, Kuroyuu held the plate out so she could pick.

@JamiMonster406
[/BG]​

[bg=white]
embed.php

"My name's Yume Hinata. It's nice to meet you, Rikya," the white-haired male responded. His voice sounded distant, though. Like he was distracted. Could you blame him, though? Wouldn't you also be curious about what someone was writing when talking to you? Obviously, it had to be about him, but what? Hopefully nothing terrible. I haven't made a terrible impression, right? Oh, who knows. Remembering how they were heading in the same direction, an idea popped into his mind. "Would you like to head to the dorms together? Since we're heading the same way and all...," he suggested, trailing off near the end. He thought how he could stick with Rikiya for the rest of the day. Maybe he'll be my first friend of many. He seems like a nice guy, after all.

Mood | Curious
Note(s) | N/A

[/bg]​

Status
Not open for further replies.