Night Shadow Academy {IC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonah.jpg

Once Kuroyuu agreed to tag along Jonah looked over to Kanae. "Kanae, we're heading to the dorms. do you want to come along?" Jonah wasn't sure if the girl had already been to her dorm room or if she needed to still get settled in like the rest of them. Guessing from the outside architecture of the builds, Jonah was actually pretty eager to see his room.

92386535.jpg

Watching as Jonah turned to Kanae Ren'Ai quickly turned back to Guifei. Oh no, she had gotten so excited over the phantoms she had slightly ignored her new friend. "Oh no, I've gotten carried away again. Guifei are you ready to head to the dorms?" She remembered that he had been looking for the dormitory before they stoped to talk to Kanae. Ren hoped the boy wasn't to upset at her for holding him up.

Once everyone was ready they would make their way towards the dormitory.

@Crow @Kuroshi @XxDreamingxX

b48ebaab5794dc44e6989a39de440c0aresized-jpg.95000

Overtaken by curiosity, Kanae was occupied by reading the first page of the book when she heard someone speaking to her. She looked up from the book and turned to face Jonah as she took a moment to recall what he had said. Dorms? Kanae then remembered that she had not taken going to her dorms into consideration when she arrived. She was only thinking about riling up some students when she came across the others that were on the same path. I guess it wouldn't hurt to go with them. There's less of a chance i'll get lost too. "Sure. Why not?" Kanae answered, after thinking about it for a bit.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox= Keisuke Kurosawa, white, solid][fieldbox= , #0b2238, solid]
13f09b8461f09c0c233e193acc380680.jpg

||Mood: Anxious || Location: Near the Ocean||

It was a rare sight when Keisuke wasn't on campus. Especially when new students arrived. He loved conversing and getting to know his students, but alas the nogitsune was no where to be found. He was instead by the oceans, looking for the one beauty he ever did come to like. Who was this beauty? None other than Assan, the oceanic survivals studies teacher.

When Keisuke started feeling infatuated by this merman was unclear to him, but he certainly didn't regret this "crush". However, it was far from a crush in the male's mind.

The male continued to stroll around, looking for the pink haired merman to appear from under the water. Of course, he wasn't 100% sure he was there, but he knew that he spent a majority of his time there, so he knew it'd be likely to find him.

After a few more minutes of pacing around and waiting, he finally decided to call out to him. "Oi! Assan! Are you out there?"

[/fieldbox]

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kitsune
[bg=white]
embed.php

tumblr_nlq6onh8UX1qf9fwio1_400.jpg

fox_divider_by_lady_fox_lizzy-d3kjzzp.png

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...

"Sorry."

Yume's eyes widened slightly at the apology that fell from Rikiya's lips. No, he noticed my disappointment. And now he's apologizing! Can this get anymore embarrassing? A light blush dusted the boy's pale cheeks, showcasing his newfound embarrassment. Before he could respond, Rikiya was speaking once more, leaving the tiger shift to drown in an ocean of embarrassment. He silently wished that the floor would just open up and swallow him whole. Taking Rikiya's dorm location in mind, he pursed his lips in thought. He happened to be just one floor above himself, which wasn't far at all. Now, if he was two floors, that would have been a different story. He was snapped out of his thoughts as Rikiya suggested dropping by to his dorm and walking to class together. The thought made him smile softly. He wouldn't mind that at all.

"That sounds like a good plan to me," Yume stated. "We could always go to the first floor, too, and hang out there," he suggested. The first floor was where the common room was and was practically made for kids to hang out in when they didn't feel like going to one another's room. Or to crash on one of the many couches if you can't seem to make it to your room. That's how Yume saw it, at least. "And, about earlier, you didn't need to apologize. I was being childish, so I'm sorry," he apologized with flattened ears. "Should we head off to our dorms now? Get settled before the welcoming ceremony begins?"

Mood | Embarrassed
Location | Inside NSA (Hallway)
Tagged | @Kuroshi / Rikiya
Note(s) | N/A

[/bg]

[bg=black]

embed.php

cccc0e89ea89666ce00cdfe14af1e460.jpg

Darling, it's better down where it's wetter...

Assan was deep within the ocean, using as much time as he had to float in the water. He knew that he'd have less free time on his hands once classes began to relax and let his tail out, so he tried to get in as much time as he could now. He happened to be playing with a bottlenose dolphin at the moment, enjoying its company and vice versa. He had been swimming peacefully when the dolphin had nudged him in his side, demanding his undivided attention. With his love for sea animals, the young man couldn't refuse, and so he's been playing with the dolphin ever since. Racing with it, play fighting, and petting it. Now, they were swimming further down into the ocean, and the merman only had one idea in mind as to what they were about to do. With a smile, the two creatures turned around once they were far enough. After a moment, they began to swim back up, heading fast for the surface. It was right when they broke through and propelled into the air, that Assan heard a voice.

"Oi! Assan! Are you out there?"

Seeming to glide through the air, the merman focused his gaze ahead to see none other than Keisuke Kurosawa, the Monster History instructor. A confused look graced his features before he disappeared into the water once more. Back under the surface, he bid farewell to his dolphin friend and set off to the shore, swimming leisurely since he had a lot of time on his hands. Reaching the shore, he resurfaced, folding his arms on top of the earth, as he looked up at Keisuke. "Yes, I'm out here. I'm always out here," he stated, answering the man's previous question. "But what are you doing out here? I had thought you were greeting the new students," he said with a confused frown. "Did you want me for something?" Unbeknown to the merman, the nogitsune in front of him has been harboring feelings that went beyond the platonic kind. Of course, being who he was, Assan was never conscious when it came to romantic things. He was oblivious, in other words. Despite the way that Keisuke would tease him, he'd always brush it off because the nogitsune liked teasing people. It was what he did.

Mood | Carefree
Location | Ocean
Tagged | @xwolfex / Keisuke
Note(s) | N/A
[/bg]​

92386535.jpg

When Ren'Ai turned around she noticed Guifei wasn't there. "I guess he might of went on ahead of us." Sighing, Ren looked back to Jonah and the others. "He had been heading there before we stopped. Must of had something important he wanted to check on. No biggie i'll meet up with him in the dorms later." Getting rid of the sadness in her voice, Ren smiled. "Let's go see what these dorms are like? I wonder if they are as nice as the outside of the building look."

Jonah.jpg

Jonah watched Ren closely, he could see she was a little upset but like always the girl was good at pushing it away and focusing on the brighter side of things. "Well then Ladies, lets go." Jonah started walking towards the Dormitory. Like the Academy the building was huge and could easily spotted from ones location. "This place is huge." Jonah muttered as they walked to the front of the dormitory. Alec and Korra gave small growls of acknowledgement. Jonah went to the door and opened it. "Ladies first." He smirked when Ren rolled her eyes. "Oh so you have manners now. Show off." Jonah laughed at his cousin. "I have manners they're just selective. Plus who needs manners around a brat like you." Jonah quickly moved away from Ren as the girl try to punch him. Luckily, Kuroyuu and Kanae had already entered before he had to made his get away. Ren stopped her pursuit the moment they were in the dormatory. "Wow!" Ren was obviously impressed and honestly so was Jonah. "Is this place really just a school?" Jonah asked as he looked around the main entrance. Was that a baker? Did school's really have personal cooks in the dorms!? "There's the room assignments." Jonah looked over the posted form on the wall. "Looks like Kuroyuu, Ren and I are all on the second floor. Kanae you and Guifei are on the third." Jonah reached for his and Ren's keys that were next to their names. Kuroyuu's key wasn't there. Had she already been here?

mukami-azusa-600-1525771resized2-jpg.95002

Kiriya smiled when Yume agreed with his suggestion and contributed with another about hanging out in the common room. He didn't really mind going there. In fact, it was a perfect place for him to observe people. As creepy as it seems, he just wanted to learn more about people even if he isn't a people person himself. Well, it would mostly depend on how boisterous the common room might be. Kiriya does after all dislike noises that irritate him. Nodding to Yume's suggestion anyways, Kiriya looked at Yume questioningly when he suddenly brought up that he didn't need to apologize and said sorry instead for his behavior. "Ah... No, it's alright," Kiriya spoke when Yume's ears flattened. "You couldn't help it and I think that being expressive is a good trait to have sometimes," he said as he contemplated about something. "Except... It might be better to control it in certain situations," he trailed off briefly as he thought about situations where people could take advantage of that. Shrugging what he said off, Kiriya focused on what Yume suggested they do and nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, wouldn't want to be late," he stated as he began to head to the direction of where the dorm might be.

Kanae trailed behind the group when they began to head towards the building and giggled when Ren'Ai and Jonah bickered at the door. She walked in and gaped at the interior of the large school. As expected of an academy, Kanae thought to herself. Over the past few years, she had only seen smaller schools and a few academy's that she didn't have access to. Which is why she was surprised by how different it was from the rundown buildings of normal schools. Turning to look at a posted form on the wall that Jonah had pointed out, Kanae approached it and heard Jonah inform what floor they were all on. After waiting for the others to take their keys, Kanae grabbed hers and looked around at the other students. All of a sudden, Kanae dropped her key and looked down to see her hand fading. "Oops," she said as she bent down to quickly pick it up, only for her hand to pass through it again and into the floor. Kanae laughed at herself quietly as she watched her hand sporadically fade translucently then back to solid flesh as she attempted to pick up the key once again.

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Dormitory | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Amused

Kuroyuu silently walked beside Jonah, her eyes dead set of the dorms. At least she was going somewhere comforting. As they got closer, Kuroyuu heard Jonah's mutter of awe. A small smile formed on the left side of her lips as she figured he was new here. By now Kuroyuu thought of the Academy as a second home and was used to it. Though the baker was a new touch. One she liked, at that. She stopped and watched as Jonah opened the door for them to step through. As she walked inside, Kuroyuu nodded to him in thanks. She was followed by Kanae before hearing the two bickering again. She watched in amusement, holding her arms under her chest. Kuroyuu watched the trio as they formed around the sheet of paper telling who was were, and the keys to their dorm. Of course, Kuroyuu already had hers so she didn't walk over. Instead, she walked over to the stairs and made her way up to the second floor. Upon reaching it, she walked over to her room door and pulled the key out of her bag. Inserting it and turning it half way to the right, Kuroyuu unlocked the door. She pulled out the key and entered her room, making her was over to the cinnamon buns she had left there. Angel and Belle quickly stole two, leaving one left just for her. Smiling, Kuroyuu took it and took a bite. Walking over to her door, Kuroyuu leaned against the bordering, waiting for her fellow students to make their way up here.

@Kuroshi @JamiMonster406
[/BG]​

92386535.jpg

Hearing a small clank, Ren'Ai turned around to see that Kanae had dropped her key. Ren had thought it had just slipped from the girl's grasp but then she heard it fall again. Turning to look at Kanae, Ren noticed that Kanae's hand fading in and out. Whoa! Was this apart of her powers? Now that Ren thought about it, Kanae never did tell them what she was. "Here let me help." Ren reached down and picked up the key, once Kanae's hand was solid again she passed it to her. "That's an interesting power you have. Are you able to pass through types of things?" Ren honestly thought it would be useful to be able to go through things when needed.

Jonah.jpg

It's didn't take long for Jonah and the wolves to pursue the scent of cinnamon rolls over to the bakers stations. There sat a plate of fresh cinnamon rolls, just calling their names. Jonah tossed one two each of his companions before grabbing one for himself. "If I knew school would of been like this. I would of accepted ages ago." Jonah said as he ate his treat, he grabbed another for when he was finished with his first and walked over towards the stairs. "Hey Ren, Kanae. I'm gonna go and get settled into my room. I'll see you two later." He called out before he turned to the steps and headed towards the second floor. Knowing Ren once she was done doing everything she needed, she'd be over in his room bugging him.

Once Jonah made it to the second floor he saw Kuroyuu standing in her doorway. "So, you had already been here? I hope you didn't feel pressured into coming here with us. We would of understood if you had something else to do." Leaning against his door, Jonah looked over to Kuroyuu. Jonah's room was across from Ren's and diagonal to Kuroyuu's.

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Dormitory | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Amused

Kuroyuu smiled kindly at Jonah, though it was rather small. She wasn't used to being all social and kind to others. "I've already done everything there is to be done at this school." She told them, allowing the air of mystery to surround them. It was very much true, but Jonah didn't know that and she loved watching the reactions of others. A weird little thing about her no one other that Cassandra and Lilith know about. Kuroyuu stood up and took a small bite of er cinnamon roll before breaking it in two and tossing it into her room. He couldn't see but the Phantoms caught the cinnamon and were careful not to make a mess. Turning back to him, she walked over. "Unlock the door. You might be surprised." She whispered to him as she came to a stop beside him. She was shocked to see her room, that's for sure. Since Lilith did such a thing, she wondered if she did the same for the others.

@JamiMonster406
[/BG]​

When Kanae waited for her hand to stabilize itself, she looked up to see Ren'Ai offering to help her. "Oh, thank you." She said a little surprised at the sudden gesture. Kanae wasn't very used to people offering to help her, so she was slightly taken aback at an interaction that was foreign to her. Once Ren'Ai dropped her key into her solidified hand, Kanae stood back up and straightened out her kimono when Ren'Ai began speaking to her.

"That's an interesting power you have. Are you able to pass through types of things?"

"Yeah," Kanae responded. "It's also possible to go through people, but... It's too risky to attempt." She explained as she began to walk up the stairs. Instances such as body parts getting stuck in inanimate objects were very possible as well as losing a limb because of that mistake. With animate things, it would take great control to not make things go awry. "It would be fun if I could though," she stated with a laugh that inclined she had devious plans for when that time comes. "Well, I'm heading to the third floor. See ya." Kanae said as she went ahead with a wave of her hand.

Raveen has just arrived and looks at his paper telling him where his room is on the third floor. He heads up there right away unlocks the door and sets his stuff by a bed that he takes a seat on. Hes too tired to being doing any unpacking today that will have to wait he laid back on his bed and starred at the ceiling as his mind wandered. Wondering what kind of school he got into and what kind of people he will be meeting here.

Jonah.jpg

Jonah looked at Kuroyuu slightly confused. What had she meant she had done everything there was to be done here? Wasn't it her first day here as well? Before he was able to even question Kuroyuu she was standing next to him. "Unlock the door. You might be surprised." Jonah froze, he wasn't sure what to do or think about how lose she was. Why did she have to whisper it? Whatever! Snap out of it! Jonah took out his key from his pocket and unlocked the door. "Whoa" Opening the door, it reveled a vary large open room. King size bed, walk in closet, desk and chair set, a couch with a coffee table, double doors that lead to the balcony and even an area to the side that had thin mats and blankets set for Alec and Korra. This was the standard room for students but with the added area for the wolves. "This had to be the nicest place I've ever stepped foot into." Jonah walked over to the balcony doors, opening them he was greeted with the sight of the surrounding forest. Alec and Korra walked over to the area that was set up for them and laid down comfortably.

92386535.jpg

Ren'Ai waved goodbye to Kanae as she stopped at the second floor. Ren saw that Jonah's door was open, she would go over there after she settled into her room. The had sent the biggest items of their luggage ahead of time. "This is amazing" Ren walked around her room looking over everything before she stopped at the little wolf corner that had been set up. "They really think of everything don't they." Ren then walked over to her bags and decided to start unpacking her bags.

[fieldbox= Keisuke Kurosawa, white, solid][fieldbox= , #0b2238, solid]
13f09b8461f09c0c233e193acc380680.jpg

||Mood: Nervous || Location: Near the Ocean||

He paced around nervously, what would he say? What would he do? It made him even more nervous than he was before. It was always hard for him to stay calm and act cool around him, but he always seemed to succeed in the end. He just hoped Assan would never find out about him. Before the merman finally showed himself, he quickly composed himself. He made sure that his mind was clear from any and every worries, so that he was sure to act "normal" around him.
As he finally resurfaced, the male gave the male one of his classic grins. "Should've figured. I just didn't see you around y'know." The nogitsune laughed in reply to the male's answer. "As for being here. I thought it'd be nice to spend a little more time with you before we start the school year. With all the students to take care of, I won't be able to talk with you as much," Keisuke told Assan happily. "And i guess I did want you for something. I wanted you to tell me how your swim was going, spending time with one of your sea animal friends?"

[/fieldbox]

[/fieldbox]

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Dormitory | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Nothing

Kuroyuu watched the cousins expressions in silence, merely standing in the doorway. Unlike her Victorian styled room, the rest were more modern. As they walked onto the balcony, Kuroyuu felt a ghostly presence behind her. Turning around, Kuroyuu was greeted by a women with fox like features and fur. This particular one had black fur, with white speckles around the eyes. No words were spoke, but a conversation was exchanged. They stood there, staring at each other, for a few minutes, before the women disappeared. Kuroyuu's eyes which once had that small twinkle as she enjoyed herself, became sad. She allowed herself to remember the past and her duties. Her eyes became dull and with one glance at the cousins, she walked to her room. Upon entering, she shut the door. She was grateful the women appeared to remind her of her purpose, but at the same time she wished she hadn't. These things were washed away by a numbing feeling, causing Kuroyuu to become the body without a soul as before. Walking over to her bags, she continued unpacking the things she was going to holdoff on until she had visited the Library.
[/BG]​

9923d0c4cdd12cb3912eae682cfa07f1.jpg

Mood anxious. Location school labs

Jaune was sitting in the labs grumbling as this had been the earliest the alchemist had been up in years. "She's lucky I owed her or I would have never agreed to this." He sat there in his white lab coat that covered his normal clothes staring intently at the clock. "My students should be arriving soon" he said ashe took a sip of his coffee almost spitting it out immediately. "Ugh cold coffee is the worst." He held his other hand under neath the mug as a small flame ignited causing the coffee to bubble.

Last edited:
Angel_Fall.jpg

"It's about that time. Come Cass, we must go welcome are students." Lillith stood up from her desk and made her way towards the balcony. Scarlet eyes traveled over the campus, her white tattered wings spread out behind her. "I'll meet you at the front of the school." To other's it would seem like she was talking to herself but if one looked closely enough they would spot the movement in to shadows. "Understood." Hearing Cassandra's response, she then flew from the balcony. "Attention everyone! Proceed to the main arena! For those who are not aware of it's location, make your way to the front of the academy! There will be guides to help locate the entrances! Instructors assist any students in need on your way to the arena" Lilith's voice boomed throughout the campus as she flew over head. Her figure casting a shadow as she flew above. The main arena was located underneath the academy, there was multiple stairwells that lead down to it throughout the academy. Once one arrived they would be greeted with a huge dirt arena, with surrounding upper stands. There the students would be able to look down into the arena with ease.

After circling for a few minutes, Lilith sensed a couple energies away from the campus and near the outer ocean. It wasn't hard to guess who those would be, using the wind to increase her speed Lilith flew towards them. "Mr. Cullen, Mr. Kurosawa!" Lilith landed, dust slightly flying from the wind the swirled around her. "I would like to remind you we have a Opening Ceremony beginning shortly. So Keisuke if you're finished flirting, accompany Assan to the main arena." Smirking, she then gave her wings a few power flaps before she was back in the air. "Also if you're late you'll have to deal with Cassandra." Lilith laughed at the thought of her demoness secretary, it wasn't a secret of how strict the woman was on being punctual. "Good luck." And with that she was soaring back towards the Academy.
@Kitsune @xwolfex

Jonah.jpg

Jonah had turned around to talk to Kuroyuu but the girl was gone. Where did she run off to? Hmm. Jonah shrugged it off as she had something else to do and went to unpacking. He was almost finished when the voice of the headmistress was heard. Alec and Korra stood at his balcony doors looking up at the sky. Jonah made his way over to the two wolves, looking up he watched the Headmistress. Well she definitely knew how to make and entrance. "Jonah! Do you see her? Isn't that so cool!" Ren came running into his room, obviously excited over the woman. "All she's doing is flying. Even we can shift and fly." He groaned when Ren punched him. "Smartass" She muttered before turning to leave his room. "You heard her, lets head to the academy." Jonah smirked as he watched Ren pout but followed after her.

On the way towards the stairs, Lysander stopped at Kuroyuu's room and knocked. "Hey Kuroyuu, We're heading to the main arena. Want to tag along with us?" He stood there and waited for the girl's response. Ren and the wolves had went down to wait at the dorm's main entrance for him.
@XxDreamingxX

Akasai Aochi
♚ ♔ ♜ ♖ ♝ ♗ ♞ ♘ ♟ ♙
The pawns are just falling into place

"... Milady, you are going to be late this, you're going to be late that. Pfft, what does he know?" From the distance, a female was grumbling to herself as she was hovering over the ground. She was zooming over to the academy, not wasting a second of time. She was probably just mocking someone, the way she was talking. Of course, the overly confident Onibi was talking about her little shinigami pet, whom she referred to as 'brother'. The female didn't look too bad, she actually looked pretty cute. Long blonde hair, but dull, grey eyes. But god knows how much power it would have taken her to make her own physical body, rather than looking like a plain old flame. "Milady.. Psh. He should be calling me queen! I've told him that countless times!" Continuous rambling was heard from her, but she couldn't deny the fact that she had missed, a lot. This time, she blamed herself. "... Bah. Why am I growing soft for the idiot? He can work a million years and won't even hope to get kindness!" She shook her head a little bit, going faster over to the academy.

"Well know what? DAMN HIM." The moment she said that, she ended up crashing into a girl with pretty teal hair, and Akasai ended up rubbing the top of her head gently. "Ow ow ow.." She grumbled, soon looking up and processing what was going on. Her eyes fell on the teal haired female, and she stood up, and here comes one of her infamous scoldings. "What do you think you're doing?! Just standing in my way, do you have ANY idea on how to move out of the way for people?!" Usually, she wouldn't be yelling at people like this, but she just happened to be in a bad mood, so she just let it out on anyone.

Wow, talk about first impressions.

@JinxMonster

Attachments

• tumblr_mmyy143uti1s7z3yto1_500.png
    tumblr_mmyy143uti1s7z3yto1_500.png
    516.9 KB · Views: 41
Jaune grumbled as heard the headmistress voice booming. "Damn that woman and her powers." He groaned out as he stood up stretching for a few moments before leaving the labs. He knew he would have to on time or the demoness of a secretary would destroy him. If didn't take long for him to reach the stairwell down to the arena. Once down there, he jumped off the stands down to the main arena. "Morning lilith." He murmured as he saw her wings. "I don't think I've seen you use that power in while."

@JinxMonster

92386535.jpg

Ren'Ai fell to the ground as someone slammed into her. "Ow" She muttered, looking up Ren saw a girl frowning at her. "What do you think you're doing?! Just standing in my way, do you have ANY idea on how to move out of the way for people?!" Wait? Was she serious? She's the one the ran into me. Ren glared at the girl and was about to say something back but Alec and Korra started growling. Picking up on Ren's anger and the threatening tone the girl was using, the two wolves quickly got in front of Ren. Alec crouched in front of Ren as he bared his teeth at the girl, warning her to stay away from his owner. Korra was close to Ren nudging the girl to stand up, but kept her eyes locked on Alec in case he needed help. Ren took a calming breath before she stood up. "Alec, Korra, calm down. I'm ok" She said as she tried to reassure the two wolves. The last thing she need was for her anger to rile the creatures up. Ren looked over to the angry girl. "Look, I hope you're not hurt or anything but you're the one who crashed into me. Plus you should really watch how you interact with people here. It's a school for monsters meaning some won't take so kindly to your scolding." Saying this a calmly as she could, Ren really didn't want to rile the girl up anymore then she already was.

@Nano

Angel_Fall.jpg

Lilith had made her way back to the academy, once she arrived she saw Cassandra's shadows directing students to the main arena. "I'll be heading down to the arena. I'll leave the ret up here to you Cass." Once she saw Cassandra nod, Lilith headed toward the arena. Scarlet eyes glanced around and watched as the students started to file into the upper stands. Jumping over the railing, she let her wings carry her safely down to the dirt covered arena. "Morning Lilith. I don't think I've seen you use that power in while." Lilith looked over to Jaune and smiled to the alchemist. "It's a pleasure as always to see you Jaune." She greeted her old friend warmly before she gave her wings a small flap. "I like to think my creation form is more welcoming to the students. I feel my destruction one would be a little to intimidating at first. Plus we have Cass, that's enough intimidation right there." Lilith joked, she knew how her demoness Secretary's looks and cold demeanor scared most of their new students at first. it was actually very entertaining when the student's found out Cassandra was the nice one between Lilith and herself.

@wolfs rain

9923d0c4cdd12cb3912eae682cfa07f1.jpg

Jaune listened as lilith and chuckled at the joke she had made about the demoness secretary. "If it wasnt for that demoness, I would probably still be sleeping." He chuckled as he felt a dark aura and killer intent behind him. He didn't even budge as he continued to talk with lilith. "If I were to guess by the dark aura I feel, she is right behind me. Isn't she, lilith?" His smile was slowly beginning to fade as he knew that he was about to get an earful.

Status
Not open for further replies.