Night Shadow Academy {IC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
92386535.jpg

Ren'Ai listen to Guifei carefully, she wanted to be able to help her new friend feel comfortable. "I know it can be a scary thing but if it helps I got your back. Though Jonah is the stronger out of the two of us but i'll make him help to." Ren laughed, knowing Jonah may attack all tough but he would help those in need. Once she heard Guifei agree to meeting the other girl, she made her way over to her cousin. "Plus i'll get to introduce you to Jonah." Ren'Ai saw the girl was petting Alec. She looked down to her side and watched at Korra eyed the girl before the white wolf padded over to her brother. "Hey Jonah, this is Guifei. Who's your friend?"

Jonah.jpg

Jonah gave a small smile as Alec allowed Kanae to pet him. "If your owner over there is ever scared of anything, make sure you tell me okay?" Hearing this Jonah tilted his head, could the girl understand animals. "Tell you? Kanae can you understand animals as well?" Letting his curiosity get the better of him. Jonah turned towards Ren when he heard Kanae ask if they were sibling. "That's Ren, she's my cousin and the white wolf is Korra. Alec's sister." He said as he noticed Korra eyeing Kanae warily. Alec gave Korra an encouraging yip that made the female walk over to Kanae as well. "Hey Jonah, this is Guifei. Who's your friend?" Jonah looked over at the Guifei and nodded politely. "This is Kanae. Kanae this is Ren'Ai. Oh and I'm Jonah." Jonah sighed, realizing he had introduced Kanae to the wolves and Ren before he even gave his own name.

Angel_Fall.jpg
Lilith was normally known for being strict in her ways, she prided herself in keeping up that image. Though anyone who knew the fallen angel knew that hr one weakness was sweets. "You know me so well Kuro." The headmistress said before she reached out and grabbed one of the sweet pastries. "You know Cass had the nerve to say my decision on finding a personal baker would be a waste. That woman doesn't know what she's missing." Lilith teased as she gently pulled the sweet apart and ate it. "Oh but before I do get sidetracked I had a reason for coming here. It's been brought to my attention that you need to learn to make some friends. Nyx left you here to learn as much as you could and learning to coexist with others." Lilith leaned against the wall, watching Kuroyuu's expression. "As much Cass and I enjoy your company we also think it would be good for you to try and interact with some of the other students this year."

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Dormitory | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Bored

Kuroyuu chuckled a little upon hearing the Headmistress say she knew her so well while taking a cinnamon bun. As she walked over to set the plate down, Kuroyuu listened to the Headmistress as she spoke of Cass speaking out on her decision for a personal baker, though she could tell by the women's voice that she was teasing. Hearing her good friend talk was comforting and Kuroyuu felt at ease. Her smile fell when she heard the Headmistress tell her she needed to mingle with the other students. Turing to face the women, Kuroyuu stared into her crimson eyes. "I don't see what's wrong with getting through the year without such nuisances weighing me down. I've never gotten along with anyone other than those who belong to the dark with the exception of Cass." Kuroyuu explained as she looked over at Belle and Angel. Her gaze dropped to the ground when she remembered all the times she tried to fit it. Rage flashed in her eyes and Kuroyuu raised her eyes to look at the Headmistress. "If there ever was one who would accept me for all that I am, there'd be a chance of us getting along. In all my years of being in this world, only those of the night and Cas have accepted me. The others discarded me and treated me like garbage." She argued, her hands becoming fists at the memories of all those times. All the times she wanted friends yet was instead hated. All the times she wanted a warm family but was thrown out. All those times she was beaten down. Kuroyuu mentally shook her head, clearing away those memories and shoving them in the safe that kept them locked up. Such thoughts usually had her crying and she refused to do so this year. Taking a deep breath, Kuroyuu sat herself down in one of the chairs beside the table. "I'm fed up with trying to fit in." She finished, putting over her forehead as a way to be rid of her oncoming headache that usually came when she thought about those horrid times.

@JamiMonster406
[/BG]​

mukami-azusa-600-1525771resized2-jpg.95002

Rikiya shrugged off Yume's distant response and twirled his pen around his fingers as he payed close attention to Yume's features and expression. Just from meeting him, he couldn't tell exactly what he was, but maybe he could find a way to ask about it. Rikiya didn't really want to scare him away and this could be a chance for him to actually observe someone closely. He just needed to know what Yume was in order to write more things about how he may relate to what he is. While Rikiya was lost in his thoughts, he heard Yume suggest they walk to the dorms together and nodded his head. "Sure," Rikiya agreed as he began to walk beside Yume. "I have a question," Rikiya spoke suddenly as he tapped his pen against his notebook. "What are you?" He asked curiously while looking at Yume intently in the eyes with wonder.

Surely, Rikiya may have come of as invasive, but they are after all in a school with other creatures like himself. It couldn't hurt to be curious or more so it wouldn't be strange as to wonder who was what. Everyone around him so far have only taken on the form of a human. Well, including himself. So he can't really say anything about that. The boy named Yume also seemed a bit easier to talk to considering how evasive the others were towards strangers. Though, Yume did seem quite distant as well and yet he spoke to him in spite of that.

b48ebaab5794dc44e6989a39de440c0aresized-jpg.95000

Kanae didn't respond to the boy's question in her understanding animals, but her attention was now on the white wolf that warily approached her until Alec yipped at her. "Hey," Kanae said to the white wolf named Korra as she put a gentle hand on her head. After spending a few minutes petting Korra and Alec, Kanae stood up with content as she identified Jonah's cousin and a boy named Guifei standing near them. As she straightened herself up, she stepped slightly away from the three, dusting her kimono off that was dragging on the ground and recalled Ren'Ai's statement. "Friend?" Kanae questioned aloud. She tilted her head to the side in wonder and laughed to herself. That's funny. How do you become friends with someone you just met? Kanae thought to herself as she silently looked at Ren'Ai and Guifei.

Kanae's eyes landed on Guifei's and she looked at him with amusement. The way he looked frightened or shy made it even more interesting to Kanae as she wondered what it would be like if she were to prank him anytime soon. This made her smile even wider as she giggled and stared intently at the boy to see how he would react with just being on the spot. Just then, she remembered that her mask was on and mentally shrugged her previous plan away. She was sure it wouldn't matter as much, maybe her mask might even intimidate him a little.

[bg=white]
embed.php

tumblr_nlq6onh8UX1qf9fwio1_400.jpg

fox_divider_by_lady_fox_lizzy-d3kjzzp.png

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...

Yume actually let a soft smile grace his features as Rikiya agreed to walk with him. They set off towards the dormitories side by side in silence. The young teen was quite happy that Rikiya had bumped into him earlier. If he didn't, Yume would have been alone on his quest to find his dorm. And, while that didn't truly bother him, he knew it would have been a while before he made a friend. He's not one to just go and talk to people, after all. The silence spell that surrounded them was broken when Rikiya began to speak suddenly, capturing Yume's attention. He focused his golden gaze on his new acquaintance, not quite sure if he could, or even would, go as far as to calling him a friend yet. He was slightly taken aback by how direct the question was, speechless for a moment. His shock, and uneasiness for Rikiya was staring at him rather intently, was soon washed away by a bout of excitement. He always did like to tell people what he was. You'd think that being fawned over as a child all his life would have ruined that for him, but it didn't. Telling people what he was lead to him learning what others were. Majority of the time, at least.

"What am I? Well, I'm a tiger shifter," he began to explain, eyes glowing. "It's like a shape shifter, but I only shift into a specific animal, which happens to be a white Bengal tiger." As they continued on their way, dodging other NSA students, and even staff, an idea formed in Yume's mind. "I can show you! Well, I'll only half-shift," he stated, realizing that having a giant tiger trotting around might not be that good on the first day. Closing his eyes, he was silent as he concentrating on making his round tiger ears and tail appear. Soon enough, they did. Furry ears jutted from his head that were white with black stripes (along with being tipped black) and a tail came from his backside with the same fashion, swaying behind him. "Ta-dah."

Mood | Excited
Location | Inside NSA (Hallway)
Tagged | @Kuroshi / Rikiya
Note(s) | N/A

[/bg]​

Last edited by a moderator:
ctP9fv8.png

Guifei then takes another look at the one introduced as Kanae. "Kanae, I see-"

Guifei starts to have a mild bad feeling about this masked woman. Then again, this place was filled with bad mojo, since it was a mix of divine beings and chaotic helldwellers. With that, he simply greets her. "So... Kanae... it is... nice to meet you."

He seemed a little frightened, but at the end of it all, this place was too new and he would get used to it, he hoped.

@JamiMonster406 @Kuroshi

Angel_Fall.jpg

Lilith walked over to Kuroyuu and placed her hand on the girl's shoulder. "I know it's been hard for you Kuro. But I really feel like this could be a good year for you." Lilith tried to reassure the child of Nyx. "Kuro, please trust me. You know I would never willing push you to do something that would hurt you." The fallen angel quietly plead with the girl she saw as her own. "You're an amazing person Kuro and it's about time other people get to see that." Lilith smiled down at Kuroyuu before she brushed some of the hair way from the girl's face. "There might be a few that won't understand you but that's their lost. I'm sure there is a few that will see just how bright you shine." Lilith walked to the balcony window and opened it. "At least promise me you'll try Kuro."

Jonah.jpg

Jonah looked between the little group that had form, not really sure what to say next. "So...since we all know each others names. What is everyone?" Jonah didn't really care if it seemed to come out of no where. He was curious and was pretty sure that everyone who came to the Academy was wondering the same thing. "Ren and I are Shifters." Jonah stated proudly, Alec then let out a bark and whine. "Ok Alec. Alec and Korra are our loyal packmates." Once mentioned Alec stood tall puffing out his chest. Korra just sat next to Alec with a look that could of said 'You're an idiot.'

92386535.jpg

Ren'Ai smiled to Kanae as Jonah introduced her. "It's nice to meet you Kanae." Watching how Guifei seemed to be nervous around Kanae. Ren was grateful for Jonah specking up to rid the awkward silence. "Yup, we can shift into animals and slightly alter our appearances." Ren'Ai stated before her teal hair started to change. It was like red dye was making it's way from her roots to the tips. Smirking, she flipped her now red hair behind her back. Once she was sure everyone got a good look she shook her head, in the way a canine would shack out it's wet coat. Once she was finished her hair was back to it's normal teal. "Tada"

ctP9fv8.png

Guifei was mildly awed by the display of Ren'Ai's abilities. If only he had any.

"I guess I will," Guifei nods. "It's hard to tell since I'm not even a juvenile yet, but I am one of the Xiang. I don't have nice tail feathers, a shiny shell, soft fur, or fancy scales... even though I... I think I have to accept that I'm a late bloomer, if I ever bloom..."

Guifei realised that not many people have directly heard of the Xiang, since humans have catalogged them as four - and if you include the Emperor, five - seperate yet related mythical beasts. As such, he showed the others what appeared to be some sort of... coin? Medallion? Lucky charm? It was round and shiny, that was sure.

nAFQGAr.jpg

"Us Xiang are recognised by humans as four different yet related species. I..."

Guifei keeps the object, and attempts to change the subject.

"... I... alright, how about you, Kanae- or I mean- sorry! Sorry!"

Guifei just realised that he had shattered a taboo of the Japanese, thus he attempted to correct himself

"... ummm... what might your last name be, miss?"
@JamiMonster406 @Kuroshi

Rikiya was fully immersed in their conversation and didn't even bother to care to take notice of the other students. "A tiger shifter?" Rikiya spoke aloud to himself. "I'm not too surprised to hear that, now that you mention it," he said as he noticed how much Yume seemed to resemble the animal he shifted into. A smile slowly made it's way onto Rikiya's face when Yume suggested he show half of his form. Even if it was only half of the form, Rikiya was fascinated none the less. Even if he saw most demons, including himself shift into an animal or form, it was rarely anything new besides to intimidate others to show how much power and leadership they had.

Rikiya watched Yume eagerly as he concentrated to half-shift. When a pair of ears and tail of a white Bengal tiger came out, Rikiya stepped closer to Yume to examine him. "May I?" Rikiya asked, putting his hand out a few inches away from Yume's ears for permission to pet him. Though he was slightly hesitant as to how Yume would respond considering that he may not want to be petted, but it was still worth a try. If he was mainly a tiger shifter, then that would explain his similar appearance and maybe even his nature might be similar to that of a tiger. Yet, despite those similarities, Rikiya was aware that Yume has his own personality so it isn't entirely based on that of his other side.

Kanae giggled at Guifei's response and nodded her head in return to their response of Jonah introducing her. Out of nowhere, Jonah broke the silence of awkwardness Kanae created and asked a question that peaked her interest. Though she did step back from them as they explained themselves. Their abilities were interesting and they seemed like it was no problem in sharing them to each other, but Kanae thought other wise for herself. Of course, she knew what she was, but she didn't know which category of it she would fall in. That, and she was slightly afraid to find out. Just then, Guifei said her name and brought her attention back as she watched him apologize frantically. "It's Shikiyami," she responded with an amused laugh.

"Shikiyami Kanae," she properly introduced this time. "But I think formalities don't really matter as much in this time period. Well, I'm fine with Kanae anyways," she said with a quiet laugh. After taking another look at Guifei her smile softened from behind her mask. "You know... People like you will get bullied easily in a place called school right?" She stated, regaining her playful tone of voice and poking fun at Guifei. She only wanted to tease him a little and she did notice that his demeanor reminded her a lot like the people she ran across who got bullied quite easily. An easy target. She just thought she would warn him, though maybe he might take it the wrong way. If he can't help it... Well, there's nothing she can do about that.

[bg=white]
embed.php

Yume could only smile internally to Rikiya's not so obvious hesitation. To him, though, it was pretty obvious. He could understand. Rikiya didn't know how he'd react to being petted. Maybe he'd snarl and hiss and lash out on him. Or he'd accept and purr and lean into his touch. Anything could happen in his point of view. Thank goodness that Yume wasn't ferocious. Actually, tigers, or any big cat, aren't ferocious unless they have a reason to be so. In fact, Yume was a big 'ol domesticated cat, who liked getting petted as much as he liked sunbathing. His ears flickered from having a hand so close to them and the swaying of his tail seemed to pick up speed.

"Yes, you may. I don't bite or anything," he stated. Instead of waiting for Rikiya to initiate the petting, he pressed his head against the outstretched hand, sighing softly at the contact. What could he say? He was a sucker for being petted. It wouldn't be long before the purring kicked in. No doubt they'd get even more states than what they were receiving now, but that was alright with the tiger shifter.

Mood | Slightly Amused
Note(s) | N/A

[/bg]​

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Dormitory | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Unsure

Feeling pressure on her shoulder, Kuroyuu instinctively looked up and was met with the crimson eyes of her Headmistress. She listened to what Lilith said, seeing it disrespectful to ignore her. Especially after all she's done for her. A smile played at her lips as the women she saw like a mother complimented her and brushed hair out of her face. After her last compliment, Kuroyuu watched in sweet silence as she walked over to her balcony. Although she didn't normally make such promises, Kuroyuu decided she could do that much for Lilith and at least try. Standing up, Kuroyuu met Lilith's stare. "I promise." She said, hoping that by doing so she could repay Lilith in a small way. It was the least one in her situation could do for the women who treated her like her own daughter.
[/BG]​

92386535.jpg

Ren'Ai listened to Guifei as he described what his was. Xiang? That sounded very familiar, maybe her mother had mentioned them to her before. "Don't worry Guifei i'm sure you'll develop your powers. That's what this Academy is here for. Plus if you ever need some help, i'll e more then happy to help in anyway I can." Smiling as she tried to encourage her new friend. Ren looked over to Kanae as Guifei addressed the girl nervously. She was happy to hear Kanae say it was ok to call her by her first name. What threw Ren off was the girl's next words. "You know... People like you will get bullied easily in a place called school right?" Ren shifted uncomfortably, the thought of people trying to pick on Guifei unsettled her. "Well whoever tries will have to go through us first." Ren'Ai wasn't a fighter but she wouldn't stand by and have someone harass her friend. "Right guys?" Ren looked over to Jonah and the wolves. Korra and Alec whined a bit as their tails swished, showing Ren that she had their support. "Jonah?" Looking to her cousin, to see what he would say on the matter.

Jonah.jpg

"We also can communicate with animals." Jonah added to Ren's comment, he watched as Ren changed her hair color. Jonah wondered why his cousin just didn't shift her actually form. Maybe, she just wanted to start off with something simple to show the two. Ehh, wasn't that important. Jonah looked at Guifei as the male started to explain what he was. A Xiang, hmm Jonah wasn't sure what those were but it sounded interesting. As the conversation switched over to Kanae, he noticed how she dodged the main question and started on about how Guifei might get bullied. He was proud when Ren spoke up about how whoever tried would have to go through them. The wolves were quick to respond to Ren and she soon looked over to him. "Jonah?" She called out to him waiting for his reply. "Of course, you know I'm not one to sit back and just watch. I'm more of a hands on type of person." Jonah teased before cracking his knuckles.

Angel_Fall.jpg

"Thank you Kuro." Lilith smiled, stepping out onto the balcony she looked out to the courtyard where other students were. "There are students already arriving, feel free to take your time though." Turning to look at Kuroyuu, she leaned back against the railing. "Sadly I have to be going, Cass has probably already found out that I've slipped away again." The fallen Angel laughed, she was known for slipping away when things needed to be finished. Which would leave a very annoyed Cassandra to come and drag her back. "I really wanted to see how you liked the room though. So Cass's lecture will be worth it." Smirking, a pair of white tattered wings tore out behind Lilith. "If you need anything you know where to find me or Cass. See you Kuro." Once they exchanged farewells, Lilith gave her wings a few flaps before she was off.

She circled above the academy a couple times before landing on the balcony that led to her office. The moment her feet touched down she felt the dark aura coming from her balcony doors. There stood her very annoyed Secretary. "Oh, Hey Cass. I thought I felt a disturbance and..." She was quickly cut off as she dodged a dagger thrown at her. "I don't want to hear your excuses Lilith! I know you ran off from your paperwork. Now I suggest you quickly return to your work before I truly get angry." Cassandra glared at Lilith, annoyance rolling off the demoness in waves. "I'm on it." Giving Cassandra a small smile, she scurried into her office. Yup, this was going to be another interesting year.

(Sorry for the MIAness everyone. Holidays had me really tied up! But i'm back now :D )

Rikiya kept his hands a few inches away from Yume's head waiting for a response, when he noticed that Yume's ears began to flicker and his tail wave faster. He took this as a sign that Yume didn't mind being pet. Though once Yume responded, Rikiya was taken off guard when Yume pressed his head against his hand before he could. Rikiya had no complaints as he began to pet Yume and gently scratch him behind his cat like ears for a few minutes. Just then, Rikiya remembered that they were heading to the dorms and finally noticed that people were staring at them. Although Yume didn't seem to care, Rikiya decided it would be best not to stand out so much on their first day. Well, not that it made any difference, considering how they were among other students in the middle of the hallway. Even so, he thought it would be best to find their dorm room in case they got lost or something.

"What dorm are you in?" Rikiya asked Yume, petting him one last time before stopping. Even then, his thoughts began to wander off into oblivion like always, as he imagined what Yume would look as a Bengal tiger. He even hoped that he could see his full shape shifting form eventually. As he was thinking this, Rikiya made sure not to forget to write down what he saw and was even anticipating seeing the other students. Even though he might not be able to observe them up close, he can just do it how he has always been doing it.

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Dormitory | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Nervous

Kuroyuu listened in silence as Lilith said her goodbye's before flying off to the Academy. Walking over to the balcony, Kuroyuu gently placed her hand on the railing and looked down at those who had gathered below. A sickening feeling welled up inside Kuroyuu but she swallowed it down, refusing to let herself cry. A soft sigh escaped her eyes as she looked up at the gentle sky and the fluffy white clouds that spotted the blue. ''Perhaps Lilith is right. Maybe there is someone who will accept me..." Kuroyuu trailed off as her gaze fell back to those down below. She gave herself courage and turned, exiting the balcony. After closing the clear double doors that led out to the balcony, Kuroyuu grabbed her bag of the bed and made her way out of the dorm. Beside her was Belle and Angel, ready to face anything with Kuroyuu. A small smile played at Kuroyuu's lips as she locked the door and continued down the hallway. After going down the stairs, Kuroyuu walked across the living room to the dormitory's doors, and exited. The wind greeted her as it gently blew across her pale white skin and ruffled her brown hair a little. Kuroyuu looked at all the students and nervousness hit her. She didn't know the first thing about how to start a conversation with someone. Along with the nervousness, confusion came as she wondered how she could without seeming desperate or weird. Her mind trailed to the phone Nyx had gotten her on Kuroyuu's School Party they had in the woods before she was sent to leave. Digging into her bag, Kuroyuu pulled out her phone with the cute case Nyx had bought and put on it. Kuroyuu loved the story Beauty and the Beast, so she adored the case she had been given. Upon opening it, she unlocked the phone and went to the web. Using her one hand, Kuroyuu asked Google how to start a conversation. As she scrolled through various answers, Kuroyuu still couldn't figure it out. Turning off her phone and putting it away, Kuroyuu sighed in defeat. Her feet carried her toward to Academy in hopes of retreating to the library. As she walked, Kuroyuu didn't much pay attention so when she heard a sudden squeal, she turned around in surprise. Angel had ran right into a guy with a boy with teal hair and eyes to match. He seemed to have been talking with the others when Angel bumped into him and she hoped the Phantom hadn't caused any harm. Walking over calmly, Kuroyuu bent down and picked up the Phantom. Facing the boy, she gave an apologetic smile. "My apologies. Angel here apparently wasn't paying attention as she walked." She said, feeling pressure on her ankle as Belle rubbed on her.

@JamiMonster406 @Kuroshi @Kitsune
[/BG]

Jonah.jpg

Jonah felt something hit his leg, looking down he saw a small little creature. It reminded him of a fennec fox, but the shifter could tell it wasn't quite the same.
"My apologies. Angel here apparently wasn't paying attention as she walked." Looking up, Jonah watched as the girl picked up the small creature. "It's not a problem. I hope she didn't hurt herself." Alec and Korra slowly moved toward the small creature that was at the girls leg curiously. Korra nudge the small creature with her nose softly. While Alec sniffed up at the girls hands where she held the the other creature. "Guys give them some space." Jonah said before shooing the two wolves away. "They're curious about your little friends there." Jonah said before he was Pushed out of the way by his cousin.

92386535.jpg

Ren'Ai almost screamed in delight when she spotted the adorable little creatures. "Oh my they are just the cutest things I've ever seen." She exclaimed as she shoved Jonah out of the way so she could get closer. "Oh no, where are my manners. Hello I'm Ren'Ai, everyone just calls me Ren. Who are these cuties?" Smiling, she looked over the two. "Ren I know you're excited but what about introducing the rest of us to. And you know possibly asking the lady holding them her name." Jonah rolled his eyes, he knew just how one tracked Ren's mind could get when she saw a new animal. Ren blushed before she looked back to the girl. "Sorry, how rude of me again. That's my cousin Jonah, our friend Guifei, that's Kanae and the two wolves are ours Alec and Korra. What might your name be?"

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Dormitory | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Unsure

Kuroyuu watched in silence as a white wolf, whom she guessed was this guy's companion, gently nudged little Belle. Reacting to what had just happened, the bird like creature chirped in joyful surprise. A small smile found it's way on Kuroyuu's face, before she felt something touch her hand. Turning to where she was holding Angel, she saw a black wolf smelling her. Suddenly, the boy shooed the wolves away and explained what they were doing, though he didn't need to. She watched in silent surprise as he was shoved out of the way and replaced by a girl with light teal hair and the same color eyes. She squeals of delight coming from her as she called the Phantoms cute was rather annoying and Kuroyuu found herself wishing the boy would take over again. She stopped and excused herself for such dishonorable manners, before asking who Belle and Angel were. Before she could answer, the boy interrupted, though she didn't really mind seeing as her called a lady. A small smile found it's way on her face upon hearing it. Kuroyuu turned her attention back to the girl - Ren - as she introduced the others. Jonah... Kuroyuu thought, before turning to face him. Her eyes wandered to the boy with ears, then the girl with very light eyes. Turning back to Ren, Kuroyuu answered both her question. ''I am Kuroyuu. These two are Belle and Angel. They're... Phantoms." Kuroyuu purposely didn't tell them what she was and felt unsure of telling them what the little ones were. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." She added, looking over the group. Kuroyuu didn't what to do next and she found herself nervously looking up towards Lilith's balcony. What do I do know? She pleaded inside her head, knowing full well Lilith couldn't hear. As she turned back to the group, Kuroyuu calmed herself so they wouldn't see she was feeling anything other than calm. She stared at them with blank eyes and a calm expression.

@JamiMonster406 @Kuroshi @Crow
[/BG]​

Kanae was surprised at Ren'Ai's statement of sticking up for Guifeng, but that also made her relieved that they were actually quite decent than she thought. She wasn't really one to judge others, but seeing what she had through the years she'd been living; it made her a little happy to see. When Jonah also agreed with Ren'Ai, Kanae didn't expect as much based on their similar mind set. All the while of being content with them standing up for Guifei, Kanae also hoped that a majority of the students would also treat others the same way. "Hmmm... That's nice," Kanae said quietly to herself. All of a sudden, Kanae quickly glanced to see something bump into Jonah and her eyes fell on a girl that apologized. Her gaze though fell onto the cutest thing she had ever seen in decades as the girl picked them up into her arms. When Ren'Ai introduced them including Kanae, she nodded her head at the girl.

Kanae's eyes were fixated on the two animals named Belle and Angel and she tilted her head to the side in curiosity as she looked away from them as to not stare. "Phantoms?" She questioned aloud without realizing she did. They're really cute. I wonder what phantoms are actually supposed to be? A type of creature maybe? She thought to herself as she noticed the girl named Kuroyuu looking up at something. Kanae couldn't pinpoint what it was, but she noticed something was slightly off. When she saw Kuroyuu's calm exterior, she ignored whatever it was that she thought she noticed.

Just then, she remembered the book that she hid from a boy that passed by a little while ago. She completely forgot about it. Kanae was also surprised that he gave up so easily to look for his book. It must have meant that he didn't really have any attachments to it, but nonetheless, she had to return the item to it's rightful owner. Putting a hand behind her back, she recalled where she had hid it and flicked her wrist in a small motion, making the book float into her hand as she took a look at it. 'Understanding Human Nature'...? That sounds interesting. She thought to herself as she wondered how she could return the book to the boy. As she was thinking this, she noticed that there was writing all around the book in neat and tiny letters. It also looked a bit worn and made her question how he could have abandoned it so easily, when clearly there was much work and effort put into it.

[bg=white]
embed.php

Yume was purring like the big 'ol domesticated cat that he was. Without his knowledge, his eyes fluttered close as Rikiya continued to pet him, scratching behind his ears. Unconsciously, he leaned even more into the other male's touch, forgetting that they were in public. Could you blame him, though? He really did enjoy being petted, after all. Somewhere in the back of his mind, a small voice was screaming at him that people were staring and that he should stop. Now. But the voice was muted soon enough as Yume continued to enjoy himself. That was, until Rikiya had stopped the petting, asking him about his dorm number.

"What dorm are you in?"

The question made the tiger shifter pout softly, hissing under his breath in disappointment. He couldn't let Rikiya see his displeasure, though. Who knows when Rikiya would spring this on him again? What if he used it against him because he knew how much he enjoyed it? Shaking his head, he wiped away any discontentment that was showing on his face or in his body language, perking up his flattened ears and drooped tail. "Uh, I'm in dorm number four. On the second floor," he responded, voice straining to sound normal. God, why is this so difficult? This is why I shouldn't let people pet me. "What about you? Depending on the locations, maybe we'll be able to walk to each other's rooms."

Mood | Disappointed
Note(s) | Poor Yume wanted to be petted some more >w>

[/bg]​

92386535.jpg

Finally calming down from her excitement, Ren smiled at Kuroyuu. "It's nice to meet you to Kuroyuu." Hearing Kuroyu introduce Belle and Angel as Phantoms peeked her interest. "Phantoms, wow i've only ever heard stories of them. Beings that were created by Nyx herself, forms that no Shifter could never truly mimic. That's amazing, It's truly an honor." Specking with the up most respect for the phantoms and Kuroyuu. Ren's mother had told her stories about phantoms and how to never underestimate one based on their looks. They were creatures that were a force to be reckoned with if angered. They were secretive and only select few ever got to see a phantom in person and only the truly worthy were to possess one.

Jonah.jpg

Phantoms, that explained what Jonah was sensing. Shifters had the ability to sense an animals and understand it. It's what allowed them to shift but like Ren said Phantoms were creatures that couldn't be mimicked. "Never thought this academy would hold something so rare. Though that plus such beauty is a welcomed surprised." Jonah smiled at Kuroyuu and the Phantoms before Ren elbowed him in the side. "Jonah, don't be so brash." Scolded Ren, after recovering from the unexpected blow he looked back to Kuroyuu. "Sorry, I tend to speck without thinking as Ren says" This time Jonah was quick to move out of his cousins range. He laughed as he heard Ren mutter something about manners. "Anyway we still have to make our way to the dormitory. Would you like to come with us?"

Rikiya noticed the disappointment that Yume expressed, even when he tried to perk up his ears when they drooped. It was even evident in his voice when he answered him and especially when he hissed. Rikiya just thought that it would be best if they didn't make themselves stand out too much on the first day. It couldn't have been more obvious, but they were surrounded by a large group of people who could be anything. Including Rikiya. In fact, Rikiya wouldn't be surprised if Yume began to avoid him if he knew he was a demon. He had no reason to hide it if it was the inevitable though. Well, it wasn't like Yume asked... For the time being anyway. Either way, Rikiya was used to people- humans to be more precise, responding to him as a demon by cursing at him and running away.

"
Sorry," Rikiya said for making Yume feel disappointed. "I'm on the third floor, eighth room," he responded. It wasn't too fairly far. Yume's room was basically on the way of Rikiya heading down. He could drop by if Yume wanted him to so that he could save the inconvenience of Yume having to go to the fourth floor, only to go back down, but that depended on Yume whether he still wanted to stick around. "I can drop by your dorm since the third floor is on my way. We can walk together to class too. If you want," Rikiya suggested. It was a rare suggestion that Rikiya made, but he actually didn't really mind Yume's company, surprisingly.

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu was slightly surprised that Ren knew what Phantoms were, and guessed her cousin knew as well. As she continued, Kuroyuu could detect the surprise in her voice change to respect. The power of her words made Kuroyuu feel the same way she felt when she was with the Nakahama's. Like royalty. Raising her head up a little like she had been taught, Kuroyuu smiled in appreciation at Ren. "It's more of an honor to be blessed by the presence of one with such manners and respect." Kuroyuu said, remembering what her 'mother' had taught her. Kuroyuu's attention was turned to Jonah as he began to speak. Upon being told she had beauty, Kuroyuu blushed and her eyes widened slightly in her surprise. Sure people have called her beautiful, but that was only ever those who complimented her cause they wanted something. She watched as Ren elbowed her cousin and somewhere deep inside wished she hadn't. Kuroyuu gently cleared her throat as Jonah apologized, waving off her wish for him to continue the compliments. As he continued, she heard him laugh and watched with a small smile. After he finished, Jonah invited her to go with them to the dormitory. Hearing this, Kuroyuu looked towards the school behind the two. She had been hoping to visit the library, but she had promised Lilith to try and socialize. Didn't I already do that? She asked herself before looking back to the cousins. "Uh, sure." She said, deciding to accept his offer. Sure she just left there, but it'd be good to see if Angel had any injuries and treat to them if so.

@JamiMonster406
[/BG]​

Status
Not open for further replies.