Nice to met you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mori Okami

Original poster
Hello.
I am Mori Okami and I joined this page last night along with my friend Miki Rampartte.
I have been role-playing online for ten years and before that I role-played with friends and my older brother from I was a little kid.
I must admit that the written rps are my favourite kind, as I love to write and do write many stories on the side as well.
I am mostly in to yaoi/boy love and a bit in yuri/ girl love.
I am a very open and honest person, but I am shy when it comes to making the first contact to people, but if you write me first I will more then happily reply.
I don't judge people for what they are or might like.
Both me and Miki are very nice people and love to be creative, we met through a group yaoi rp, I been playing that game for ten years now and miki has been there for 6-7 years now. So as you can tell we like long going games.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask ^__^

Yay! So glad you are here. :) I'm starting to get the feel the place slowly, slowly, slowly. Let's find a place to join in soon!

FRESH MEAT! I mean... Hi! I'm Dawn! (Don't confuse me with my Iwaku twin "DawnsLight" though!) Welcome to Iwaku and I hope you have butt loads of fun here. The FAQ and 101 tabs are very useful for answering a lot of your questions but if you need someone to explain something, or maybe you're just looking to chat us up, drop by the CBOX and say hello.

Thank you very much ^__^ I hope so too.
Have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.