1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It really depends on my school scheduling. I'm typically free on weekdays. Weekends I work.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Supernatural, Urban Fantasy, Drama, (mild) Comedy, Action
Hey there everyone! The name's zombiequeenkai! You can call me Zombie, Queen, or Kai. I don't really mind all that much.

I've been roleplaying for about nine years now. I started out on tinierme then moved to deviantart then f-list and finally random roleplaying forums (such as here). I'm currently 23 and in college. I'm gunning for that sweet, sweet English degree with a minor in creative writing. If it isn't obvious, writing is like bread and butter to me. So it makes sense why I like roleplaying so much. It's my way of relaxing. But considering I'm a college student and I have a surprisingly active social life, I can't be here all the time. I can do minor things like answering messages and questions (since phones are a thing), replying to a roleplay takes some actual brain power from me and I only reply when I'm at home. Considering the state of the world, I am a lot more active but once society begins moving again, I'll become a busy bee. Don't worry! I always alert my partners if there is a change of schedule.

So... yeah! Again, nice to meet you all.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun and zenith
hi zom, welcome to iwaku!

Reactions: ItsOkaii
Hello Zombie :D Welcome to Iwaku! My gosh, 9 years o.o that's about as long since I've been roleplaying! :D And we're the same age, we started in the same year~! Nice!!