Nice to meet all of you!

I

Inanity_Check

Original poster
Just dropping a hello for everyone present! I've been trying to find an active online RP forum for a while, and this one seems pretty cool! A bit of background on me first, of course. I have done a lot of tabletop games, but haven't been able to get a group recently. I've played them since I was thirteen, and my current status means I have a lot of time on my hands; I'm in the Navy, and am currently in the middle of friggin' nowhere, and I don't feel like getting trashed every weekend- once weekend a month is fine by me. Besides that, I enjoy reading, trying to get through the incredibly obtuse writing of lovecraft, and running. Also, Skyrim.

As for roleplaying, I simply love it. It's always fun to get characters stuck into bizzare, improbable situations and the like. I've always liked rules-light games, so freeform was a natural path to go down. I can also set up some pretty nice games, though I've become the impromptu GM so many times it's fun to just lay back a bit and just roll with a single character. Finally, as I said before, I have a lot of freetime (middle of nowhere, etc., etc.) so once you all get to know me a bit better and my plaaystyle feel free to invite for anything. I'll probably start to get a jump in on some of those "just join" groups either today or tomorrow.

Also, the obligatory intro block!

What nicknames do you like to be called?
I_C is fine for the handle. Using my character's name in a OOC thread is fine as well.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Female, 21

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I already posted this in the RPG profile, but I like modern fantasy the most. Fantasy is fine as well. Well pretty much any type of RP is fine with the right people.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I like playing normal people stuck in bizzare situations, friendly well adjusted cosmic-horrors, and no-nonsense mid-tier type characters that make up for any lack extreme strength with common sense. Also, races that aren't commonly picked in online RPs, since we can't all be angel/devil samurai-ninja hybrids.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
...any, given the current situation?

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
It's a tie between the entirety of Dr. Horrible and ManOWar

Welcome! You seem to be from the same location that I came from...Nowhere is a fun place to visit but I didn't want to live there...

Errr. Hi! I'm Leo, one of the admins of the forum. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Oh, I understand! Nowhere has surprisingly little to do! Besides a small theatre showing movies a half-year old, that is. Well, at least being nowhere, combined with extremely long shifts have given me the mightily power of never sleeping!

This looks like a very interesting board you are running here!

Hi ICee! I'm Ozzie. You like Lovecraft and Dr. Horrible. I like you.

Welcome to the forum. :D

Well, thank you!

One day, I will probably start an RP, a light-hearted take on a lovecraftian world. It will be glorious (I hope, of course!), though random sing-a-longs will be optional. :p

I sat here for five minutes being disturbed by your avatar! o____o

Welcome to the site, madam! :D I might call you Ina or Inache, because that sounds neato. >:3 Welcome to the community!

Feel free to call me whatever you want!

I have to say that I am offended- my avatar is cute. :)

*appears before the newcomer*

Hello there and Welcome to the site. Seeing as everyone has already given you the run down , I'd like to introduce myself.

I'm Tenchi-Roku and I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

And yes your avatar is cute...... sorta. >_>

Non-ecludian horrors are people to!

Also, thanks for the welcome.

Hi I_C! I'm Elyd and I really admire the people who are so into roleplaying. o__o; I am sure you'll find something to catch your interest and have lots of fun with! Welcome to Iwaku!

Well, thank you very much!

I've already found a few threads that seem interesting, and I might just have to start one up myself.