Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
Hi everyone, I'm Shiro! I am non-binary and poly. I have been roleplaying for almost 9 years now, and I've been on quite a few different sites! Iwaku looks nice and inviting, so I thought I'd see how it goes. :)

Primarily I enjoy anime themed and fandom roleplays of a lewd nature!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: kroyote
Welcome to Iwaku, Shiro! Looks can be deceiving but that's the case here because you describe Iwaku perfectly, plus it's way more. I hope that you enjoy yourself here with us.

I partake in fandom roleplays, as well. Do you write both canon or original characters? Either way, I'm sure you'll find partners here in no time.

Good luck and happy writing! 🤍

I hope you can find all the fun lewd you desire! 😂 Welcome to the site!

Welcome, and nice to meet you! You're right; Iwaku is inviting, and we've got the forum sections to provide ample opportunities for those lewd RPs you're seeking ;)

Reach out if you need any help finding your way around! Me and all the other staff members are here for just that :D

heya, shiro! welcome welcome, it's lovely to have you < i've hopped around on a few sites too before settling fully onto iwaku and i must say, it's pretty snazzy! we got some good sections for your rp wants and needs, so don't hesitate to have a look around.

and if you ever need, please feel free to reach out to me or any other staffers if ya need help! <3
have fun and happy roleplaying

Welcome to Iwaku! We have lots of amazing players, so I hope you find some that match your taste and have a fantastic writing journey together! ^^

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! I definitely didn't expect to come back to all of this today. :) I'll post up a search thread shortly, and I look forward to getting started!

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
Just don't steal mine and we'll be good.

Reactions: ShimapanThief