marcy

blue, dense orange day
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
moth
Hello! Nice to meet you all.

If you're wondering what the thread title is all about, well, I literally just hit Ctrl+v and that popped in so, i'm not really sure what's going on there myself.

Call me Quiet. Yes, my username was inspired by the sniper from my favorite video game franchise metal gear solid phantom pain and yes, it's pretty badass.

So, anyone got any cool Role-play ideas? I'm itching to jump in and get started, try me. Cyberpunk, Medieval, Zombies, you name it i'll play it. Let's go!

Nice! I like that ctrl+v (incidentally, Quiet, as far as I remember, is kind of a bosom-ous namesake). Let's see what mine is:

how to make exactly one friend in life because I am big big loser with tiny feet also i'm stupid

uh, that was just my friend's, er, Yahoo! Answers search. Not mine. Anyhow, welcome aboard! If you're looking for roleplay ideas you can look in the Interest Check/Roleplay Search section where roleplayers can advertise their fledgling roleplay ideas, Group RP Signups or make use of Partner Connections if you prefer one on one roleplaying.

As a random bonus I'll just toss you a link for one I'm currently writing a sheet for, just as a first taste (it's like a future, supernatural, weeb, military RP; there's plenty others elsewhere). Random fun!

• Love
Reactions: marcy
Nice! I like that ctrl+v (incidentally, Quiet, as far as I remember, is kind of a bosom-ous namesake). Let's see what mine is:

how to make exactly one friend in life because I am big big loser with tiny feet also i'm stupid

uh, that was just my friend's, er, Yahoo! Answers search. Not mine. Anyhow, welcome aboard! If you're looking for roleplay ideas you can look in the Interest Check/Roleplay Search section where roleplayers can advertise their fledgling roleplay ideas, Group RP Signups or make use of Partner Connections if you prefer one on one roleplaying.

As a random bonus I'll just toss you a link for one I'm currently writing a sheet for, just as a first taste (it's like a future, supernatural, weeb, military RP; there's plenty others elsewhere). Random fun!

You're a gem. I appreciate the guidance, hope to see you on the front-lines!

Reactions: Aero Blue
i feel like your title is some secret code you're just not telling us about

Welcome aboard, Quiet! Take this delicious cookie :cookie: and I'd absolutely suggest following Shiz's recommendations. You're also free to ask questions, if you need to! Enjoy~

• Thank You
i feel like your title is some secret code you're just not telling us about

Welcome aboard, Quiet! Take this delicious cookie :cookie: and I'd absolutely suggest following Shiz's recommendations. You're also free to ask questions, if you need to! Enjoy~

whether it is or not, really gives me a phantom pain vibe, ya dig? but no it's actually the name of a song

*bites cookie* :bouncy: Feelsgoodman! & Will do. ^_^ best regards

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
Kind of getting a Hannibal Lecter protoge vibe from that but I dig the horror vibe so it's all good.
Welcome to Iwaku! I hope that you're finding everything all right but if you need help, don't be afraid to reach out. People here are usually happy to lend a hand.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Kind of getting a Hannibal Lecter protoge vibe from that but I dig the horror vibe so it's all good.
Welcome to Iwaku! I hope that you're finding everything all right but if you need help, don't be afraid to reach out. People here are usually happy to lend a hand.

They really are, I've settled in quite nicely. I very much appreciate the friendly hospitality ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti