Nǐ hǎo! (kidding I'm not that fancy)

P

Pepper Shepard

Original poster
giphy.gif
Hello, my name is Pepper, a human who's currently cursing whoever decided that feet pain is a real thing. I work as a waitress at a Asian restaurant, so my profession is waiting for people basically. Most of my coworkers are chinese hence the title, but either way back onto the fun track instead of the useless information.

I'm a 21 year old purple haired monster who has been on a unintentional roleplay hiatus for the last year. As my username slightly hints at, I'm a big fan of Mass Effect and Dragon Age, so during the hours when I am not staring into a white wall of doom I find myself modding ME3 and the entire Dragon Age series. I also play the games, but I just love new stuff like better scenery background and whatnot. Fun stuff.

Oh gosh my feet are aching, I hate bad shoes, remember kids get good walking shoes if you're gonna stand and walk all day long.

Either way I love fantasy, sci-fi, adventure, action blah blah blah blah and those glorious moments when suddenly someone puts in a line in the reply that leaves me in stitches crying that my stomach hurts because of all the laughter.

Nice to meat ya'll!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, Pepper! And I hope your feet feel better! (As a fellow sufferer of foot pain, I feel ya)

• Love
Reactions: Pepper Shepard
Oooh, nice choice of games. And you like stuff! No way. Wow, we like a lot of stuff around here, so you'll fit in just fine. Take a cookie :cookie: and maybe take a look at the Newbie Care Package for some more stuff. Fun stuff. You know, the stuff everybody around here likes.

Enjoy.

• Thank You
你好! (Ni hao)
Mainly your title caught my attention. I studied a little bit of Mandarin Chinese for my major in college. XD

Welcome, and I feel you on feet pains. The struggle is real.

• Love
I was slightly hoping that picture and name were related to Mass Effect :D (also top gif usage). I'm glad you found this little corner of the internet to break your hiatus. With those interests you should have no trouble in finding people to write with and I look forward to seeing you about the place :3

• Thank You
Hey Pepper, welcome to Iwaku! Dragon Age is pretty great-- I was really into it a year or so back. Do you have a favourite character? Have you found any nice scenery mods for DA2?

• Thank You
Guten tag, Bonjour, etc.

Welcome welcome!

• Love
@Indabayou thank you very much for the welcome, I wish all the bosses out there would hand out extra money for all the feet pain their employees experience.

@Dipper as I have eaten the cookie you have given me, does that mean I have joined the dark side without even noticing? Or am I already in the dark side? And don't worry, I went on a fun lookaround 4 days ago so I was able to see where everything is and whatnot so I'm good, but thank you for the link either way. I checked it out and it's lovely that you guys have that mentorship for those who feel lost.

@Dao Ma I can bet you an imaginary cat that you know more chinese than I do. After all I can just count 1-9 and 20-99, who needs 10-19 and 100+, like seriously you don't even need those numbers anymore. kek

@Applo Yep Pepper Shepard is actually one of my favorite playthroughs when I played the Mass Effect triology, such a fun creature, punching people left and right, screaming at the council and listening to Mordin sing at least 5 times. I found the picture while googling Mass Effect Andromeda so yup everything is Mass Effect except the random "The Herald of Andraste".

@Rook oh I really love Oghren, Morrigan, Shale and Alistair from Dragon Age Origins, then I have Iron Bull, Storvacker from Jaws of Hakkon and the beautiful Herald that my friend made for me (Ro'iel). That elf is so beautiful I can't even. I shall go check out what I have in terms of DA2 as it has been while since I touched that folder, well there is Dragon Age II ReDesigned, but sadly there's not a lot of scenery related mods for DA2.

@Crow Hej, Kon'nichiwa, Hola, Hei etc etc. Thank you thank you~

Hello there and welcome to the site!
I too am a huge fan of Bioware's games. Your elf is very pretty!
Oghren and Varric were so much fun, I really wish that they had managed to incorporate a meaningful dwarf romance as well but the kickass friendships were super solid anyway.

Seems like you're finding everything around here all right but if you have any questions, feel free to ask! I know a few people occasionally do Mass Effect/Dragon Age roleplays (like @AceSorcerer ) so maybe one day one of you will make an excellent roleplay and I'll join it because I can't help myself despite trying to jugging everything else :D

Pokes head in.

I'm attending a wedding this weekend, but I can kick around the old Sixth Blight theme or brainstorm some Dragon Age solo and group ideas whenever! @Kitti , you're being dragged in regardless. @Pepper Shepard , I'm more than happy to do some plotting and will happily guide you around the site if you'd like. Either way, welcome to Iwaku!