2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
*Nexus: Explorers of Worlds would be a mixture of the science fiction and fantasy genre. This group roleplay would be open to all types of players, there is no set character limit. There will also be different roleplay perks active in the game. I aim for this to be a long-term endeavor that will culminate in a multitude of stories. For more in-depth information on the roleplay please look below.*

Roleplay Plot

Deep within vast space a magnificent spacecraft sails in the flickering darkness. This spacecraft is called the Nexus, and within it lay nine portals to other worlds. Long ago an advanced civilization created this ship with ancient magic from their home. It would afford them sanctuary when their own planet would eventually collapse. The nine worlds beyond each gateway would be completely fabricated from the powerful magic. They would not be susceptible to external decay. However, it was the citizen's responsibility to treat each world with care.

Through the years the civilization morphed and changed into something new. With these nine mainly unexplored worlds, the citizens had a plethora of mysteries to unravel. They formed five factions amongst their people; Warriors, Scavengers, Botanists, Tamers, and Magus'. Each faction has a different role when exploring the nine portals. Warriors usually protect the group of explorers against threats. Scavengers locate and hunt for treasure and other loot. Botanists study and record the plant life in the world. Tamers will attempt to domesticate or tame the creatures of the world. While Magus is the faction that studies the types of magic that spring up on each realm. These factions work together on the Nexus to cultivate and develop the nine worlds into utopian societies.

Your characters can be a descendant of the original civilization, a spacefaring traveler, or any number of original characters that appear in each world. I am not sure if I want to have a species limit for the characters, so let me know if you'd prefer that or an open species policy. The factions are mainly the classes for the original civilization that went on the Nexus but are free to be joined by any other type of character. I may want to make separate types of classes for each world, but that can be decided on later.

This group plotting thread is aimed to flesh out each world that you can access on the Nexus. It also will be a discussion of the types of roleplay perks you'd like to see in the game as well. Let me know if you're interested in creating something amazing!

The Nine Worlds of the Nexus

This section of the post will be for keeping track of the ideas for the nine realms. the format is as follows;
World # | World Name | Portal Color

World #1 | Name Goes Here | Red Portal

World #2 | Name Goes Here | Orange Portal

World #3 | Name Goes Here | Yellow Portal

World #4 | Name Goes Here | Green Portal

World #5 | Name Goes Here | Turquoise Portal

World #6 | Name Goes Here | Light Blue Portal

World #7 | Name Goes Here | Dark Blue Portal

World #8 | Name Goes Here | Purple Portal

World #9 | Name Goes Here | Pink Portal

If you're interested in fleshing out each world, here are some questions you could answer. Be sure to list the world number with the question your answering it about.

• What would be a good name for this world?
  • How should the portal color tie into the world theme?
  • What is the major biomes in this world?
  • Should there be civilization already in this world?
  • What is the level of technology in this world?
  • How many types of creatures roam this world?
  • Is there large bodies of water located on this world?

More questions will be added as they are thought of...

Roleplay Perks

I definitely want some roleplay perks in this game. The main one is having five different classes your character can choose from. Other than that I would love your opinion on what perks would spice up this roleplay! A List of possible perks are down below:

• Leveling and Experience Points System
  • Hidden Object Game System
  • Class Ability Points
  • Character Occupations
  • Inventory Slots and Trading
  • World Recipe Book / Collectibles Book
  • Runes and Spell Points
  • Character Stats - Health, Strength, Knowledge, Dexterity, Charisma, Intellect
  • Quests

Overall this roleplay aspires to be a game that many players will love and enjoy coming back to. With your input and ideas, we can make this so much fun for everyone! Let me know if your interested in this idea! I hope we can work together to make this roleplay a reality.

Let the discussion commence!