NEXT - The System By Which Convicted Juvenile Felons Are Reducated in High School or Die Trying

What is the Best Kind of 'Dere'?

• Yandere

• Utsudere

• Undere

• Tsundere

• Nyandere

• Mayadere

• Kuudere

• Kanedere

• Kamidere

• Himedere

• Hajidere

• Deredere

• Dandere

• Bakadere

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd like to volunteer, usually any help is good help right? No? :P

Still up for helping with these things aka I volunteer.

I volunteer as tribute! Or you know, as volunteer.

i don't have much experience with sign up sheets. this whole idea is very complex and interesting, count me in.

Obligatory post to notify you of my interest.

I will throw my hat in as well

Well you already know the story on my involvement. Will be watching to see what crops up here.

I'll volunteer to contribute to this short term pilot run for the RP. I've got nothing major planned this week so I suppose I will be able to whip up a fitting OC from my Iparis class OCs.

(Yes.. I do have OC classes similar to how the US Navy has different classes of Warships. If one is to ask how the Iparis flights run, I'll direct you to examine the effectiveness of an Arleigh Burke Flight III Destroyer)

Last edited:
Character Signup! A back and fourth process!

Signing up for next requires a bit of back and fourth with the GM. There are three steps that must be followed in order to be successfully signed up. Please note that this is all written in order to make the 'complicated' sign up process simple if you just read and follow through this.

Note, that I do reserve the right to deny applications for any reason.
The easiest way to having your application denied is by clearly showing me that you didn't try reading any of this.

So, with that out of the way:

Step 1: Name and Roll!

This Initial Post decides some basic important information about your character. You will also perform a set of four dice rolls for your character. These dice rolls will decide your characters 3 Grade Stats, as well as determine the Crime they committed. How this is determined is S.E.C.R.E.T.

The dice roll is with a die of 24 faces. Roll it 4 times!

Article:
Basic Information

First Name: (ONLY FIRST NAME)

After making this post, please Wait on a GM to send you a PM with further information, provided that you are accepted. In the event that we cannot accept you, you will still be sent a PM stating the reason why.

Your Initial Post, after rolls should look Like This:

Article:
InitialPostExample.jpg

Step 2: Get PM, Join The Discord, and Return Finished Character Sheet!

Once Ehb has finished determining your given data. They'll send you back your character's Given information. With this, you'll know what Crime they did, as well as their General Qualities. With this information, build your character!

Below if the full character sheet. DO NOTE! Your FULL CHARACTER SHEET IS SOMETHING THAT ONLY YOU AND THE GM CAN SEE IN FULL. Things such as your character's crime and other information filled in here are supposed be kept secret to the others.

To make that simple simple, each item in the Character Sheet has 2 Colors. Items titled in BOLD WHITE Is public information that will be posted to your final character sheet to the Character Listing. Items titled in BOLD GREY is classified information to be kept between the GM and Player. Things such as your character's crime can end up being revealed however, in ways beyond your character just telling it through the course of the RP.

Full Character Character Sheet:

( Remember, Items in Grey is NOT publicly available information! )

Character Quote: This if the first thing someone will see when people look at your sheet. Try to write a compelling one-liner!

Character Appearance: An image representation of your character. Anime Style Image Strongly Preferred.
Character Color: This color will be used to show your character's speech. Try to use one that isn't already taken!

Given Name:
Your Character's First Name
Family Name: Your Character's Family Name
Height: Character's Height, Given in Centimeters (cm). Please use this chart for reference: Here
Date of Birth: Day, Month format

Likes: Self Explanatory, try to go into detail, Minimum of 4.
Dislikes: ditto, Minimum of 4.
Hobbies: Things your character does in their spare time and can have a conversation about. Minimum of 4.
Fears: Every character in the RP has fears. no exceptions. Minimum of 3.

Self Introduction:
This self introduction is a bit of a monologue done in character that draws a bit of a baseline of what your character is as a person. This little writing bit seems to be notoriously hard for some people, so please be sure to have a clear image of who your character is before taking a shot at this! Maybe save this for last even! As for the 'topic' of this monologue: "What is it that Gives A Person Value?"

Starting Character Grades

Physical Grade: Character's Physical Capacity and Skill at the start
Intuition Grade: Character's Ingenuity and Speech craft at the start
Luck Grade: Chance they'll win the lottery or something

Crime: Character's Given Crime, taken from a list of Felonies on WIkipedia. Note that some NSFW crimes are up for rolls. However, please keep references to it within the In Character Thread SFW.
Iris Filter: The 'Name' of your Iris Filter that appears when you start your camera app. The only written hint your character gets of how it works.

First Impressions: A list of all the other characters in the RP and how your character feels about them after a month (when the RP officially starts). This gives you an idea of how to act when you first meet, but whether you follow it or try to evolve the relationship into something else is totally up to you! Note that first impressions are mutual meaning if you have a good impression on someone, they have a good impression of you! Must be given in your character's own words, no copying the default description, and it is the ONLY item in your public character sheet you need to keep updated!

(Optional) Extra Info Section:

This is extra information that's optional.
Character Theme: Your character's Musical Theme for those Important Scenes.
Character Voice: Your character's voice actor. Giving people a bit of a better idea of how they sound.

PLAN

Standing for "Please Let me Advance Notice!" is a way to show me that you have an intention to see your character grow and develop in the RP. These are a couple of questions worth at least considering When making your character, and thinking about how they'll play through their life in the RP. This section is also entirely optional but I do hope you at least think about it. If you do choose to fill this section out, it helps me have an idea as to how you want your character to be handled when they start becoming more involved.

Character Storyline Theme: This can be a simple one liner or it can be an epic that explains things in depth. What is your character about? Are they about "Friends are more Important Than Anything?" or "The Only Person You Can Ever Trust is Yourself?". Answer this and you'll find that parts of the story will try to ask these questions.

Key Flaw: Something your character has to overcome. Do they have no value for human life? Are they haunted by the crime they committed? The key to what will bring your character salvation lies in this key flaw. Alternatively, it's the trait that they stayed true to until the bitter end.

Again, this section is optional. But please consider the possibility that even having an idea about these qualities towards your character will give them and yourself a drive to post enthusiastically!

Step 3: Post Public Character Sheet into the OOC!
After making any requested edits, Ehb OK's Your Character Sheet, you will be notified by PM. You will be given your character's Eye Cutout (used to further help identify them in posts), their First Title, as well as be instructed to post your Public Character Sheet in the OOC Thread. Once posted, you're good to go! Go fourth to enjoy a fulfilling school life!

Note that in order to keep track of signups, I will leave the signup PM thread after I OK your character. Your character's personal information will be kept on file, however. If it is changed, please let me know. Further communication should be done through the Discord, or a New Iwaku PM thread.

Remember, your Public Character Sheet has some information from the Full Character Sheet Omitted. An example Public Character Sheet Would Look Like This:

[fieldbox=Kagami, turquoise, solid]

"Anything Can Become Right If You Can Be Convinced It Is."
Kagami_Prev.jpg

Character Color: Dark Cyan

Given Name:
Kagami
Date of Birth: 1, October
Height: 149cm

Organization - Orderliness ensures that everything goes off with a minimal chance of some unknown causing a problem. Kagami likes minimizing problems.

Discipline - Behavior and Organization go hand in hand. They have a very particular morning routine that sees them do things by the minute. They accomplish more in one morning than most people do in an entire day.

Loyalty - Viewing the classroom as their own organization, unwavering belief is a must. Anyone trying to play lone wolf is ultimately put in line or removed from the equation entirely.

War Movies - The best ones are the old ones with the stock sound effects and cheesy acting. Kagami seems to find them to be quite amusing.

Dislikes:
Ambiguity - Ambiguity means you're hiding something. The fact that you're hiding something mean's you're probably up to no good. If you're up to no good, then you will reveal what you are hiding before or after the interrogation.

Sweets - Does not sit well with their stomach. Sweets makes them feel float and unfocused. Might as well give them a pint of alcohol.

Bone-In Fish - Those tricky bones! Kagami once got a bone stuck in their throat for a week. They've avoided bone-in fish like the plague ever since.

Taller People - Their shortness and appearance makes people wonder. Kagami's been asked out by more tough looking people looking for a 'little princess' to protect more times than they'd care to remember.

Hobbies:
Black Marketeering - Kagami knows of and actively participates in the school's black market. Though no one knows for sure how much they're making off of it. Kagami's done a good job hiding it.

Business Education - Seeming like the teacher's pet during this class. Kagami talks at length about the in-and outs of running a business that even the teacher gets tired of it.

Physical Training
- Desiring to train to become muscular enough to look tougher. They've trained every morning in the same routine since they arrived at Hisakawa.

Speech and Debate - Butts into people's arguments at their own leisure. They've ended heated exchanges on words alone.

Fears:
Fish Bones - "That bone was stuck for an entire week! Do you know how agonizing that was?!"

Stronger People - If Kagami's words fail them, there's little else they could do on their own. They are very aware of this fact.

Ants - Had the misfortune to have actually had ants in their pants. Is absolutely aghast at the fact that ants exist on this island out in the middle of nowhere.

Self Introduction:

"Loyalty is the most important trait anyone could ever hope for. If there was a single trait that was more important than anything else, worthy of being placed upon a pedestal, then I would choose loyalty every time. There is simply no contest. That is simply because many good traits are birthed from this single feature. Through it does many other positives come to light about a person, no matter who they are.

In a world where trust is the rarest commodity, people are naturally inclined to be distrustful of one another. Doubts arise between people, and what is where complications do arise. For example, when a person is in trouble the hope is that someone would help. But conflicts of interest come up for those with the power to do so. Can I do It? Is it worth it? Some may even wonder if it's a Trap. The place that I came from, thinking along those lines was entirely normal. But, with Loyalty, the answer becomes a definite Yes every time.

Everyone wants to have it. An unquestionable companion. Maybe that's the reason why Dogs are so prevalent in filling that desire. But an animal who depends upon you for food, whose species has developed into an instrument of amusement and companionship is a far cry of the productive and symbiotic companionship that Man and Beast served for one another for milennia. It was through that bond that the two became the most prevalent and dominant creatures in the world. The canine has most certainly earned it's place inhabiting a comfortable spot of being a pet. But, that bond is no longer as necessary or prevalent in a world where hunting or facing wild animals is no longer necessary.

In this day in age the hardest form of Loyalty to come by is that which exists between two people. That sort of Loyalty is even more important. The capacity of what a person can do is limited by the fact that it is one person. Any great endeavor requires effort beyond that, and any endeavor of that magnitude requires a temperament to see it through to the end. The line of work I once did was something that was easy to get disheartened with. If you didn't believe in what you were doing it was easy to retire and waste all of that effort. For that reason, I valued the people who were able to see things through, and I rewarded their Loyalty with mine own. From those relationships, many productive and successful things were born.

Loyalty truly trumps every other trait one could have. Through it, people become stronger. The Loyalty of a person is harder but much more necessary and rewarding in our current world. Finally, the birth of the most constructive, ambitious, and successful endeavors is secured through it; and I search for that trait in every person I meet."

Starting Character Grades
Physical Grade: C
Intuition Grade: S
Luck Grade: B

First Impressions:
Betty Lou / Know Name Basis
"What kind of name is Betty Lou?"

Jerry Stooge / Jerk
"The Stooge in this Idiot's Name is Quite Fitting."

[/fieldbox]

Final Things to Note!

Remember that the only thing that you'll need to edit in your Public Character Post is your First Impressions, adding in new character's. Not keeping your Impressions updated can block you off from getting a prosperity increase that month.

As for everything else, including Character titles and changes in grade, those items are kept track of in the Discord by the GM. Located in a special character listing.

The Signup and IC Trial - For Realzies!

Okay! With all that written off, here is the part that everyone actually wanted to read about. Again, the Trail is meant to allow for Ehb to get a system running for character signups, and if time allows, allow for a quick IC run to see how using Iris Filters will work out.

Note that because of the complexity of managing all this, the ideal character cast size for me will be at most around 9 Other Characters. At the start of this RP, that quota will be relaxed to allow for anyone who posted in this interest thread a chance to join. Do note that the start of the RP will be chaotic and it will ultimately be down to the people who can keep up with the GM's posting rate to remain.

In the trial run, Signups will run the exact same way, except since there is no OOC Thread you won't have a place to post your Full Character Sheet. Additionally, First Impression rolls will not be done until the RP officially starts. So do note that it will still need to be completed for the real signups later.

@Rithas
@LowDefinition
@Dekonic
@Skyswimsky
@Karyra
@vast world 広世
@Illin
@Love
@EmperorsChosen
@RedArmyShogun
@The Perfect Cadence

So without further ado, I most sincerely apologize but for those who want to go though with the trial, please make a new initial signup post to start off their character! Which includes making those dice rolls! Additionally, you also have the power to choose the Primary GM Character who will be the primary perspective Ehb writes from for the rest of the RP. Pick the one you want to see the most in the IC!

Please include that in your signup post as Preferred Main Character: (Character Name) based on the characters previewed in the reveals. The first few who get their character sheets completed will be eligible for that trial run, but everyone will get most of their Character Sheets done at least!

Last edited:
Name: Laura

Also my vote goes to Kuu.

Last edited:
Name : Rinne

Preferred Main Character : Forta

Name: Minerva

Preferred Main Character: Kuuyari!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Hayato

Preferred Main Character: Vote goes to F O R T A

Name: Mitsunari

Preferred Main Character: Kuu

Name: Takashi

Preferred MC: Kuuyari

Name: Kazuko

Pref: Forta (only as I want to keep the votes even to watch the CHAOS)

Last edited:
Everyone, please do note that your last/family name is supposed be seekrit information.

The Instructions have been edited to make that more clear.

Name: Toru

Pref: Kagemi.

Last edited:
Well, here we go againnnn.

Name: Banri

Best Girl: Kuuyari