3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
  • Hello and welcome to my search! I'm looking for a partner or two who shares my interest in stories that include all of the following:

• Adventures of Team RWBY's descendants
    • A unique new enemy
    • Action-adventure and drama
    • Character and relationship development
    • Lovable romances

If all of that sounds appealing, golden!
  • RWBY: Angel Twilight
    notes [spoili]I would prefer if character names followed RWBY's Color Name Rule, and that we write aura in the "passive forcefield" manner it operated in before the retcon in Volume 5.[/spoili]
    After Team RWBY defeated Salem, the Grimm's central spawning ground disappeared and they were quickly eradicated. The heroines settled down in the rapidly expanding kingdoms, but peace did not last - ten years later, Remnant was swept by unexplained breakthroughs, disappearances, miracles, and murders, as well as sightings of monstrous silver-white creatures dubbed Angels. Further observation revealed that Angels were cosmic entities that make "contracts" with humans and faunus, performing a miracle in exchange for a brutal or dehumanizing favor of the Angel's choosing.

Now, instead of Grimm, Remnant is infested by Angels - jumbles of white that trade promises with humans. If a human doesn't deliver their promise, their Angel slithers into their home, charring their skin and burning their heart. Some people try to fight back, but Angels who contract with those who'd harm them grow irrevocably, horrifyingly harder to kill. In Angels' wake are feathered scars and fields of ash, but also some of Remnant's greatest advancements. Children that were warned away from Angels might seek them out as adults.

With public opinion divided as to whether Angels are good or evil, past heroes reopened the combat schools so that Angels could be hunted. These Huntsmen and Huntresses are considered radicals, viewed by some as meddlers with divinity and others as liberators of the desperate. Some of the students attending combat school are descendants of heroes (and possibly villains) past, ready to uncover the mysteries of Angels and end their games.
  • This search is for you, if you...

• ... are 16 years old or older.
    • ... have finished at least Volume 3 of RWBY.
    • ... are willing to play multiple protagonists (up to four, the more the merrier), male and female. I like M/F and F/F pairings and can play males and females.
    • ... are able to write RP replies of one to two paragraphs.
    • ... are okay with this not being a school RP. I intend for us to leave the school setting behind fairly quickly and have our characters go on a journey around Remnant, each with their own character arc.
    • ... are excited about this idea and will put some creativity into your characters. An example character sheet with the level of detail I'm looking for is in the spoiler below.

Posting speed is flexible, so please don't worry about that!

Character example [spoili]
    Yujin Xiao Long
    Color relation:
    The "jin" character in her name means "gold"
    Optional folktale allusion: Koi waterfall legend
    Parents: Yang Xiao Long and Lie Ren
    Species: Human

Appearance: [image link] Yujin is 5'11'', and often has a calculating look on her face.
    Emblem: The stylized koi depicted on her jacket

Weapon: Luxuriance, classed as a pair of Rending Light Dust Wheels. These are a pair of dust-loadable wind and fire wheels. They lack a gun function, but each has a sliding cartridge filled with various dust types.

Semblance: Casting koi-patterned glyphs with different effects. She calls them "counter glyphs".
    • Light blue - shaped like a spiral of water. They take in projectiles (dust, bullets, and anything not attached to something larger).
    • Pink - look like patches of scales and flowing water. They shoot absorbed projectiles back.
    • Black - shaped like a koi jumping in a splash of water. They appear like shields that deflect attacks with golden explosions. They do take more aura than her blue or pink glyphs.
    • Gold - has the shape of a Chinese dragon curled around three teardrops. Yujin has cast it once, but was unable to sustain it long enough to learn what it did.

Other: She normally fights close up, but her semblance (as well as some dust types) give her ranged capabilities. Also, she can fall back on hand-to-hand combat fairly reliably if disarmed.

Personality: Yujin is quiet and aloof, with faraway eyes, a blunt manner of speaking, and an inclination not to get close to people. Even her emotions feel cool as metal, as if her most vivid feelings are behind her. Though she has little emotional intelligence, she has compassion, and is fiercely protective of the few people she doesn't keep at a distance. Yujin hasn't given up hope that she'll find something that will make her wish she could stay in that moment forever.

History (parental): Yang and Ren met at Beacon, before the Fall. The two got together a couple years into the journey to defeat Salem. They were on a mission to scout a ruined city and got ambushed by a large Grimm, and Ren was reminded of his parents' death and lost his temper. Yang saved his life and later taught him how to control and even weaponize his anger. From then on, the two got closer and closer, and eventually dated. After the final battle with Salem, they lived together and eventually had Yujin and her brother.

History (personal): Yujin's parents raised her and her brother Lin lovingly, supported her ambition of becoming a Huntress, and taught her how to fight themselves. Yujin also attended Signal, and was set to go to Beacon in two years when her brother disappeared during the summer. There was reason to believe an Angel was involved. After weeks of searching yielded no results, Yang and Ren were forced to decide what to do. Ren had lost hope. Yang, action-oriented and faced with abandoning one child or the other, left to search for her son. Lin hasn't yet been found, and Yujin is now attending Beacon.[/spoili]
  • If you've read all this and you're interested, drop me a PM and say hi! Please include the following in your message:
    • How often would you like to post in our RP?
    • Would you rather play in Iwaku PMs or on Discord?
    • How many protagonists do you want to play?
    • What kinds of ships do you like for our characters' parents? Traditional pairings, crack pairings, Canon x OC? Got a particular ship you really want to be in the RP?

Please do not comment on this thread.

There are no passwords you have to mention to me or anything of the sort. That said, I am trusting that you have read everything within these tabs. Thank you for reading my search, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
I might be interested if you had a bit more information about the world and your particular fancy for this. Admittedly, I need to watch more RWBY, as well as RvB, but I haven't had much time for it lately. I would love to hear a bit about what you're planning. Or if you were planning on winging it, more or less, I might be able to roll with that, provided I have some time to think up a character name.