Newcomer searching for 1x1

K

Kuroko

Original poster
Hello!

I'm Kuroko. This page is very new to me, though I've rp'd for 9 years. I'd very much like to start an rp with someone who enjoys writing romantic stories. I prefer yaoi, but I can write anything as long as the story is alright. I'm desperate to start, so if you're interested, please send me a message.

I'm quite interested in rp'ing something that takes place in the Japanese Heian period, which I'm currently studying, but I'm open to other suggestions. If you'd like to rp the Heian one but feel that your knowledge is too small - don't worry, I'm definitely no expert ;)

Hoping to see some messages soon ^_^

/Kuroko

Hello Kuroko! I hope you will have a great time rp'ing here!
And remember, Roleplay the crap out of you!

Welcome to Iwaku and we all look forward to your style of roleplay and seeing you around the site!

Hello Kuroko! Welcome to Iwaku~ I was going to point out that there are places on the site to put up 1x1 requests but I see you've already found them. I guess all I can suggest is that you check out the 101 links in the Help tab on the navigation bar (if you haven't already). Don't be shy to drop into the CBOX and say hello. Have fun roleplaying! :)

Welcome Kuroko! I'm sure you'll get some fun RPs started. Enjoy your stay! :)