Newblet? Ti's a matter of perspective!

E

Edge100x

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
Edge, CupOfJoe, Shadow, Stetson or Dime (Dee-May) all work well.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Boy, absolutely, as much as I like girls, I wouldn't wish myself one.

How many years young are you?
Sixteen, though I have always been regarded as more responsible, respectable and more outgoing than most in their mid twenties.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
It would be a hard-sell to say I was new to roleplaying, I first started roleplaying on freewebs, which has since shut down; then I moved onto xat.com and chat-roleplay there. It was shortly after my arrival on xat that I started roleplaying on forums, and enjoyed it drastically more than the lack of details experienced in chat RP. Since I started on Freewebs, it has been... by now, why, almost nine years since I started roleplaying.

Groups or One on One?
Both, though I like the cooperation of group RP, there is always a depth of interest in one-on-ones you don't get otherwise.

The Harlem Shake or Gangnam Style?
Gangnam style, I know the original song for the harlem shake, and have used it quite often, however some things just can't top K-pop. Though I love some good electro~

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Ooooooh,
[h=1]Dead C.A.T Bounce ft. Emily Underhill - Closer To Me[/h]It's really catchy, and I can't help but love most of Dead Cat's stuff.

What do you do for a living? Any hobbies?
I make electronic music, create professional graphics and do media design all as my hobby, not to mention my obsession with RP.

What's your favorite kind of movie?
Comedy, Action, Sci-fi, Horror, anything that catches my fancy and has a good story-line really.

What brought you to Iwaku?
I usually RP on Gaia Online, and probably will remain there for a while yet because I have many great friends, however I am always searching for a place that will play host to many of my great (in my oppinion) ideas for roleplays. Unfortunately, the group I am a part of, while supportive, prestigious and filled with great people, it focus' more on large-scale roleplays. I hope that by becoming a part of Iwaku, and supporting the community, I will be able to bring many of my ideas to fruition here and share them with many great people.

Anything else?
Well, even though I don't know many of you,
I love you all in the most heterosexual way possible! So, the best of luck in your own enterprises, and I look forward to working with you all!

A more formal hello to you, Mister Edge! :D Welcome to the community!