NEWBIES HERE!

R

RedDents

Original poster
Hello! :3

My name is Red, and my friend, Green (GreenDents) are new here!
So, nice to meet you all if you decide to read this. We have been rping before, but never on forums before so we thought it would be fun to try it out. :)

Hope to see you all during a rp!

What are you denting and why? Are we denting some jerk's car? :D

well obviously me and Red aren't the most professional when it comes to English. We were clearly thinking of ''dentists'' :'D haha...;;;

And then we saw what the real meaning of "Dent" was. We both had a good laugh! C':

I SEE! SO YOU ARE RED AND GREEN DENTISTS. ARE YOU CHRISTMAS ELF DENTISTS? :O

my, that was nothing i had thought about earlier, Sure we can be Christmas elf dentists ;9

SO....What sort of stories or generas are you two Christmas elves into?

We both are really into fantasy genre C: Do you know any rps we can join?

Welcome to Iwaku, Dents of different Colors! You could have each started your own Intro threads, but this works too.

A good place to start is by filling out a Roleplay Resume. It is a great way to let people know your preferences and such. After that, just check out the site. Check out the Roleplay Sign-ups for games still accepting characters.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hi red and green! Welcome :) feel free to check out my roleplay resume and let me know if you want to do an RP.

I really like fantasy RPs as well, so keep me in mind!

Hi red and green! Welcome :) feel free to check out my roleplay resume and let me know if you want to do an RP.

I really like fantasy RPs as well, so keep me in mind!

We would love to rp with you c:

We're just going to write our resumes and then we're ready to go C:

However that will work out im not fully sure, so not used to this; its like entering another culture 8');
( RED! our Avies 8'D<3)

No fassy? waat a "SHAME"!
Green, Im not fully sure either, but.. LETS ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ;D
(They are FREAKING epic 8D<3)

OH. Your pictures are Xavier and Magneto, from the most recent X-Men movie, aren't they? I was staring at them for a while.

Greetings Green and Red! I am BAU! BoredAsUsual~ :D Feel free to message me anytime if you want to rp. I've been busy lately but I'm trying to make time for this site.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Thing 1 and Thing 2. :3
It's nice to meet you guys, and I hope you'll have lots of fun on Iwaku.
I'm Kitti, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Hahaha... you avatars make me laugh. XD

Hey thank you very much people C: Hope we get to rp/speak more to u sometimes, yes i speak for both me and red X), and yes haha its magneto and xavier from the recent first class X-men movie <3