D

demonatra

Original poster
So hi all. I'm new here. Currently my brother and his friend are role playing right behind me, I figured I should join in and not be 'forever alone'. I've never role played before, not properly anyway but am a avid fan of all things fantasy and scifi. I love games such as mass effect and final fantasy and read more than is healthy. Hope I can join in to some fun and adventures and make new friends :). As for those lovely questions, my identity online has been Demonatra for years. I'm a Aussie guy, 20 years of life under my belt. I usually lean towards the mage of a group, there's someone great about standing at the back of a crowd and throwing out sparks of unimaginable power, i like the idea of zombie fox plushies... but penguins would be more fun and my favorite song at the moment has to be Ain't no Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant (Borderlands was a great game). I also spend large spades of time playing League of Legends and checking out FunnyJunk.
Anyway be gentle, hope to make some friends :).

Welcome Demonatra to our lovely forum family! No doubt you will find roleplaying partners in no time! Everyone here in my experience has been extremely nice and good to roleplay with. Make sure you check out the Role Playing Faux Pas and the Rules so that you have a rough guideline of what to and not to do in terms of RPing. Have fun and I hope to see you enjoying yourself in one of the many threads here at Iwaku!

Enjoy! :)

Roleplaying is a fun way to experience other things that you'd never be able to do in real life. 8D Good therapy too!

Welcome to the community! >:3

I'm sure you'll fit right in Demonatra. :) We love new friends! Don't be afraid to explore~

Hello there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you.
If your brother and his friend aren't playing here, then you're already way cooler. ;D
We'll help you start roleplaying as much as possible!

Since you're new to roleplaying, I have some places for you to look at. Our site has lots of offer, but these are some of the most important places here for roleplaying:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help with finding something or want a question answered, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy playing!

I love Cage The Elephant <3 Brownie points!!
Anywho, you can sign up for a mentor here .
Mentors can give you advice or play with you. They will also show you the ropes of the site if you wish.
I'm Celest! It's nice to meet you!