V

Veldor

Original poster
So I'm Veldor or Vel, and I've been thinking I need to pen up my creativity a bit and this would be the perfect way, as I do have quite an imagination. If anyone wants to show me around be my guest. Anyway, have a good one. :D

Gooood morning Veldor! Welcome to Iwaku! I have also come here to try and get more creative, and then I got more busy. Hm. Anyway, as I'm still learning the ropes I'll direct you to one of the other people who will be around shortly to get some help from. Everyone's super friendly. There's also a Roleplayer's Academy where you can request a mentor - almost like having someone show you the ropes! :) Poke around and have fun!

Like Elyd just said there is a mentor sign up. If I wasn't on my Ipod I would shoot you the link. Otherwise, a good place to start would be the jump ins. In that section you do not need a character bio or anything. I would suggest checking out the sign up section to see if there are any group roleplays that tickle your fancy. I'm Celest! I hope you enjoy it here!

This is the link for a mentor.

Hello there, Vel!
Iwaku is a fantastic place to unleash some of that pent-up creativity and share with creative, fun people (we have lots of those!).
I'm Kitti, by the way, good to meet you.

I have some links to give you a helpful little mini tour (yay for showing you around, sort of).
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

These are super important for rolplays, but there are LOTS of nifty things here that I didn't even touch on, so you should also take a look around to and discover more about us.

If you need any help, please do ask!

Welcome Veldor! Hope you enjoy your time here, check out the forum, click all the clickers, and join some Rps!

HI THERE! 8D Welcome to the community!

Hai. New as well. Wanted to get into this for a long time now :)