C

Corruptsword

Original poster
Hello, I'm new to RPs and have just signed up. Looking forward to lots of awesome tours and demon smashing. Would appreciate any help or advice.

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, Corrupt!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Demon smashing, demon smashing... well, you could always bop Asmo on the head like the rest of us...
Anyway! Some advice, huh? Well then, I can certainly help out!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any assistance, please feel free to ask.
Happy playing!

Demon smashing is totally our forte! You can smash Vay. He's somewhat of a demon, I suppose.

On a completely different note, hey there! Welcome to Iwaku and I am Iliana, the Goddess! :D It's nice to meet a sword that is corrupted these days. Too much purity. Bleh.

If you're looking for rps now now now, then go in the
Jump In Forum and splurge! If not, you can look around at ones that are plotting where you can give them the yay or nay if you're interested! Then there are one's that are in need of players in the Sign-Up Forums, or even ask for a one on one of your own in the request forum.

Just wanna chillax for now and meet Iwaku? Best way to do is popping in on the CBox and saying hi to us all!

If you need anymore help, lemme know, and the Goddess will do what she can! Have fun! :D

Welcome to the site! Looks like you got some good info from Kitti and Ili. I also enjoy a good demon smashing, although a lot of times my characters are a bit demonic sooooo, yeah. Hope you enjoy your time on Iwaku!

Hey, Corruptsword! Welcome to Iwaku. I couldn't help but notice that you mentioned you were new to roleplaying. If that is the case then don't be scared to sign up for a mentor, just click here .

I'm Celest. It's nice to meet you =p

Demon smashing is a good pastime. >:3 Welcome to the site!

Corruptsword, are you sure you won't turn on the people trying to smash demons...? Being corrupt and all. I don't know! Welcome to iwaku!