1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, GOT
Hello!

I'm Lylith, and I'm new here... I suppose I'll start by saying I'm new-ish to RP'ing, and may need some direction, though I'm quite capable of writing, once I figure out the content (and where to write it, lol)... So if you want a fun, smart, and capable partner to join in your story, or to create a new one with... Pick me! =D

Other than that, I think I should cover what I like to RP, shouldn't I?

Hmm... I like Elves, dragons, romantic castles and beautiful open pastures, and magic magic. Not the cut from stone, magic with particular spells you can cast, but magic limited only by what you can imagine... I LOVE using my imagination to shape magic, and even implement the use of telepathy and willpower in my characters...

My favorite weapon is a spear, and you'll hardly ever see me use anything but a spear in combat, unless i default to a dagger in close quarters... I enjoy tricking my opponents, and exploiting weaknesses and even strengths to my advantage... I'm small, and I don't really know how else to fight, so I stick to what I know.

I enjoy making weaker characters, and joining up with someone who can lead, in the role of 'main character' rather than me... I hate leading, and would rather be a story aide, rather than a main driving force, so I can come and go as I please. I also hate being in the spotlight, even though that's where I tend to be drawn, for some reason... I suppose I'd just rather be taken care of, than be out on my own, fighting my own battles.

Mmmh... I guess that's about it. If you wanna know more, post here, or PM me! =D

<3 Lyli

Last edited:
Hey, Lylith! Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time on here!!

Sadly, I haven't really roleplayed in ages and am kinda scared to roleplay on here, so I won't be able to help you on that. ^_^'

I usually just roleplay human-like characters. ._______.
I haven't actually really tried anything else....

My favourite weapon would probably be a sword, some kinda machine gun related thing, bombs, daggers, arrows, chains, and giant swords. -w-
But I most roleplay with swords. Or marital arts.
But spears are cool. :>
Weapons are like an extension of the body. :>

I enjoy making all kinds of characters. :)
Yeah, I'm a bit like that too, I usually would prefer to have someone else be the leading character, though I do like my behbehs to get some attention. xD
So basically, I prefer someone else take the lead while my characters are extremely involved or something, idk. xD

Anyway, hope you like it here and enjoy yourself. ^_^

Hallo Lylith! :D Here is a more formal welcome and helloooo!

Reactions: Lylith
Hey, welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Otherwise, dive right in.

@Shin-Jones the only way to get better is to practice! We aren't judgmental here on Iwaku, you should know that by now silly ^.^

If either of you want to engage in some laid back role-playing, you can always send me a PM~

Hey, welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Otherwise, dive right in.

@Shin-Jones the only way to get better is to practice! We aren't judgmental here on Iwaku, you should know that by now silly ^.^

If either of you want to engage in some laid back role-playing, you can always send me a PM~

Hahah, thanks, man!
And yeah, I know. xD

But like I said, I'm just a but scared.
Because I don't know anyone and even though people aren't judgmental on here, I'm still scared of what they might think or if I do something "wrong" on here... //sigh

World building board and welcome in new members are probably where I feel best, but it's a roleplay forum. xD
But thanks for the offer! :>

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You guys are simply fantastic!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I can't wait to meet more of you, and join you in your role-plays! I just know this is going to be a great experience... =3

See you around! ;)

<3 Lyli

Haha, well thank you all... I do hope to find an RP I can join sometime soon... I miss writing a lot... :(

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.