Newbie(:

R

Rayne Dolore

Original poster
Ello everyone!

I'm a newbie
so talk to me(:

Well hello Is Newbie. >:D Why don't you step over here to my Roleplay OOCs and find something shiny?

ok then hello hows it going, names Ike. Welcome to the iwaku if you need any help ask me and I should be able to help

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Fluffy. Drop me a line if you need anything, I can help with anything and everything. ^_~ I love private roleplays, so feel free to hit me up if you wanna post in some 1 on 1. It's a great way to get things started!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Fluffy. Drop me a line if you need anything, I can help with anything and everything. ^_~ I love private roleplays, so feel free to hit me up if you wanna post in some 1 on 1. It's a great way to get things started!

Thanks!(: I actually just filled out a character sheet for a new roleplay called 12 hours but it needs characters badly. If you want to maybe you can join in too?

Welcome to the site, Rayne. I like your avatar!

Ahha I see another has fallen from the aether into our domain. You are forgiven your ignorance as you have at last arrived and will learn quickly. I would extend an arm in welcome but you might not like whats on the end of it.

Would first step in getting to know this sanctuary is this and will also allow us to come to know you. If you need further help don't hesitate to ask, for he who hesitates...... meets darkness.

Ello everyone!

I'm a newbie
so talk to me(:

No, you talk to me. >:) I'm Rory, one of the Admins of this site. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me. I'll be easy to spot, since I tend to use avvies that are random.

I DON'T NEED TO TALK TO YOU, GET OF MY LAWN, CREEPY HALLOWEENER!

I think I've spoken with you before, but if not...
Hello and welcome!
I'm Kitti <3
If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask me.

I think I've spoken with you before, but if not...
Hello and welcome!
I'm Kitti <3
If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask me.

Oh my, a double post, Ki-chaama. @_@
Welcome to Iwaku, Rayne Dolore.
My name is Miru, and you can find me floating around the place. ^_^
Just like Ki-chaama above me, you're all too welcome to ask me about any confusion you may come across. =3
I hope to RP with you soon-Enjoy the site! ^^