Newbie!

Welcome, Xeno! Lucky for you, we don't hate outsiders like your namesake, we embrace them :D Feel free to browse the Roleplay OOCs to see if anything intrigues you; or you can always "jump in" to any RPs labeled "Jump In." You should also consider filling out a Roleplayer's Resume to help other players find and recruit you for their games based on your interests! Have fun,

-Char

Why hello xenophobia. I'm a stranger and on top of that a xeno (kroot specifically). I'm also on staff here so (don't) be afraid.

Welcome anyhoo.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to Iwaku! Hunt me down if you need anything.

Why hello there! The others have pretty much said everything that needs to be said so I shall instead say this, I like pastries and if you do too we will be the best of friends :D

With a welcoming dance,

DancingWarPanda

A FELLOW XENOPHOBIC? NOW I'VE NEVER....

Welcome to Iwaku.

*MEANWHILE, ON THE OTHER SIDE OF IWAKU*

!!!!

MY X-NAME SENSES ARE TINGLING!

*Web Slings to this very introduction thread even though he has no established powers or links to anything spider related*

IT SEEMS THAT FATE HAS LEAD ME TO ANOTHER X-MAN! I PROUDLY EXTEND TO YOU MY HAND IN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR EXISTANCE IN THIS FORUM THREAD, SHARER OF A SINGLE LETTER THAN I ALSO USE IN MY SCREEN NAME!

*Forgets that He changed his name for halloween*

*Looks like a babbling psychopath*

*TOTALLYALRIGHTWITHTHIS-FACE*

Welcome ^^
If you need any help, lemme know :D

Why hello thar, names Shadow Ike now let’s get down to business. So you want to join the WD squad huh, hell sure you do and you might be wondering to yourself what WD squad is. Heh... that's for you to find out, I just made it up.

Well welcome to the Iwaku many weird things happen around here mainly me, weirdest one of all… well no I made that up too I’m just an ordinary human… hah you thought wrong… no you didn’t think I just like to keep people on their toes. So anyway here I’d like to give you this *hands over a tuft of wolves hair* yeah keep it, should keep you safe from the darkness. It’s something I made special from my hair so if you lose it then I can’t help you. Good day *all while played in a Clint Eastwood voice*

ahem sorry about that, just something I wanted to try out ^^ lol. Welcome to the Iwaku enjoy your stay