M

Morgan Time

Original poster
Hello hello! I'm Morgan or Mo or Moe and I'm not new to roleplaying however I'm new to this site. (This sounds like I'm introducing myself in group therapy or something) I'm a 18 year old female and I'm a huge basketball fan. I honestly don't know what else to say. I started roleplaying on Neopets but unfortunately that has gone downhill over the years. Hopefully this will become my new roleplay home. I guess this is it then....:lol:

No that would sound like.

"Hi, Im Moe H. and Im an RPer."
"Hi MOE!"
"Ive been RPing for X number of years."

Anyway, yeah. Im right there with ya buddy.

Hai Morgan! Welcome to Iwaku, the place you never leave...ever. O_O

If you're up for a challenge, you should take time and check out our Creative Challenges forum! Why? Well, there really isn't a reason why you shouldn't but uh if you want to just kill time, this is perfect for you. If you're interested in improving your skill or showing off, by all means. It's also a great place to show others your writing samples or even possibly inspire Roleplay plots/characters/settings/stories of your own making.

If you need any help, staff and members are always willing to help so don't be afraid to ask. Again, welcome to Iwaku! The place you never leave.

Hahaha! That's very true but they're both very similar to one another. Either way it's like exposing yourself to a group of strangers who are all giving you the wide-eye because you're the stranger and they've all been acquainted and formed their little cliques and whatnot and you're standing there figuratively naked. It's like tossing yourself to the wolves if you ask me. Oh dear, I've gone on a rant.....

Or like being the only girl in an all boys bording school

That would be extremely awkward however interesting.

lol, welcome to the site moe. im a newb like you, a newb to the site but NOT to rping. this should be interesting, dont you agree? im evangaline by the way, also called eva, and for some reason, kila. not that im complaining, i like the name kila.

Or like being the only girl in an all boys bording school

That's a good idea for a role play =P

Also welcome to the site Morgan =D

Hello hello! I'm Morgan or Mo or Moe and I'm not new to roleplaying however I'm new to this site. (This sounds like I'm introducing myself in group therapy or something) I'm a 18 year old female and I'm a huge basketball fan. I honestly don't know what else to say. I started roleplaying on Neopets but unfortunately that has gone downhill over the years. Hopefully this will become my new roleplay home. I guess this is it then....:lol:

This sly old fox welcomes you to it's rp hole. If you ever find yourself lacking roleplay of a fantasy kind do not hesitate to spam me to death with demands of roleplay. Aside from that stay away from the plot bunnies and eat your fiber. This is the only advice I can give.

Hi everyone, I'm not new to RP but new here hope you all can give me some good ideas for doing my Bio, this I have never done and sounds um kind of hard to come up with a good story line to make your character interesting enough to keep peoples attention.:smile: