Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Solgaleo

Original poster
Hmm, hi. I'm Solgaleo. I'm primarily a tabletop roleplayer, but I used to forum roleplay about five years ago and I'm looking to get back into it. I still think I'd prefer games with a GM, however, as I remember un-GM'd group roleplays I used to do tended to die out very quickly due to not having direction. For tabletop games, I like Dungeons and Dragons (3.5, Pathfinder, and 5th) and Pokemon Tabletop Adventures. So Pokemon RPs or dice-based stuff are right up my alley, though I don't know if this forum does dice rolling. Even though I'm rather out of practice, I still think I'm an okay roleplayer. I have a fair amount of character building and roleplaying experience from tabletop, just my writing is rusty.

Outside of roleplaying, I'm a college senior studying 3D game art and design. I spend most of my time working on school work, playing League of Legends (and some other video games but mostly LoL), and watching Youtube entertainers like Achievement Hunter and Markiplier.

And... that's about it.

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you like it here c:

Who do you main on League of Legends?

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you like it here c:

Who do you main on League of Legends?
Thanks! I have mained Gnar since his release, and have been playing a lot of Kled top now as well.

Thanks! I have mained Gnar since his release, and have been playing a lot of Kled top now as well.
Ooh, nice! I stopped playing around the Tahm release, but I used to main bot lane. Caitlyn and Thresh/Sona were my mains xD

Hallo there! :D Welcome to the site!

Hmm, hi. I'm Solgaleo. I'm primarily a tabletop roleplayer, but I used to forum roleplay about five years ago and I'm looking to get back into it. I still think I'd prefer games with a GM, however, as I remember un-GM'd group roleplays I used to do tended to die out very quickly due to not having direction. For tabletop games, I like Dungeons and Dragons (3.5, Pathfinder, and 5th) and Pokemon Tabletop Adventures. So Pokemon RPs or dice-based stuff are right up my alley, though I don't know if this forum does dice rolling. Even though I'm rather out of practice, I still think I'm an okay roleplayer. I have a fair amount of character building and roleplaying experience from tabletop, just my writing is rusty.

Outside of roleplaying, I'm a college senior studying 3D game art and design. I spend most of my time working on school work, playing League of Legends (and some other video games but mostly LoL), and watching Youtube entertainers like Achievement Hunter and Markiplier.

And... that's about it.
Hi, Solgaleo! I'm Moody. =) Nice to meet you!

If you want non-GM RP that has direction, communication may help, if you ever want to try again. Start out with proposing a plot and discussing it, and then you and your partner make a push to keep following it. It takes effort from everyone involved if there isn't a GM. =)

Though, GM-based 1x1s can be really damn fun, both to run and not to run, system or no. =D I used to GM a lot of them, but right now my preference is to explore the worlds of others.

I hope you have a good time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.