E

EsquireMitch

Original poster
Any chance that there's a beautiful lady of say 40 to 50 years old out there that would like to teach me the ropes? I'm crashing and burning here. :fire:

Lol what? anyway welcome to Iwaku and no I'm neither 40-50, nor a lady.

Not 40-50. Show the ropes? I guess not if by that you mean something totally perv. Umm but I am a girl if that helps which I think it doesn't. I should stop blabbering.

Anywayssssssssssss

Welcome to Iwaku! My name is Doxa/Glory and if you happen to need help regarding the forum I will gladly help you...So umm yeah, and have fun!

Hallo, Mr Mitch, and welcome to Iwaku!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.

I wonder why do you require someone that specific to 'teach you the ropes'...
We have plenty of ladies and gentlemen that can teach you how to roleplay! Age does not make a difference!
In fact, Tetsuri just posted two very useful links to our Roleplay Guide and our Community rules.

Please take a cookie whilst you read those... and if you have any other questions, please just ask.
cookie.jpg

Have fun!

Hey there, welcome to Iwaku

I will show the ropes and teach you the right way pick up 40-50 year old chicks : )

Seriously though, check out the Rps, post in some threads and let us know if you have any questions.

Heys, i'm new too. good luck, this site looks fun

As long as you've come to realize this is a roleplay site for writing stories, not one for sexy hookups and bootycalls, you'll be okay! 8D

Welcome to the community, Potentially Old Guy And/Or Cougar Lover?

This has to be one of the odder threads.

...Odder? Or more odd? Tis irrolephant!