Newbie to Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NightShade Dweller

Original poster
Ello guys!

So, this is like the very first time I enter a site like this. Because just recently I got addicted in role playing of the site I was in; though sadly my account gone nuts. And so, that's why I am here right now.
If you know so much in this site I am willing to take a tour with you... joke...:bsmile:
But rather, if you had a new RP-ing going, please do not forget to invite me or inform me. 'kay? Well see ya!

• Love
Reactions: Cløudy Trøubles
Hello!
tumblr_mvo7528Vzd1r922azo1_500.gif

I am Daisuke Yazamaki! Welcome to Iwaku. If you need help with the site and or wanna start an RP and be friends, shoot me a PM or Write a message on my profile!
large.gif

Hello, NightShade!

Welcome to Iwaku!

I don't know about a tour, but I can definitely give some pointers that may or may not be helpful! It's super awesome that you recently got into roleplaying, and even more awesome that you found your way here. I'm assuming that on your other site you participated mainly in Group Roleplays, since that's what I normally notice on other sites, but maybe you did 1x1s? Either way, we have lots of open requests/sign-ups for both sections! We have a lot of different genres and tons of members, so even if you don't see something you like, you can always start your own thread and see who wants to help with your personal requests!

Since you're so new, I also recommend going to our Content section to check out the Institute! There are a lot of exercises and other things in there that will help polish up your skill and get you where you would like to be as far as your writing goes. A little practice goes a long, long way!

Don't hesitate to ask questions!
Enjoy!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.