Newbie the Third

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lupin III

Original poster
Hi there, I'm Alex. Just stopping in to give this site a try. I've come from tumblr and have been rping for over 10+ years.

My main muse for the last four or so has been Arsene Lupin III, hence the name I'm sporting on this site. I'll probably only be rping him while I'm here.

Slowly learning about how this place works so if you want to chat about possible rps pm me if you want or we can chat here, I think? Anyway, hello to all!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

and normally id offer up an rp but i dont do fandom or show-based rps. but i do know someone who is always looking for fandom and show-based players. i can send you their way if youd like

and also, lupin the third was an awesome cartoon that i still sometimes watch

Nice to meet you! And that'd be great. I made a thread too where people post interest checks for stuff if they want to check that out.

The new Lupin series has been pretty great so far and three more new episodes air this sunday. The hype is real.

Hi Alex welcome to Iwaku! I watched a couple of episodes of Lupin the third, it was good. It's been years though.

Status
Not open for further replies.