1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Newbie Speaks

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by growl, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I'm new to the forums. I've been roleplaying for a few years, but I decided to try a different site and so far Iwuka looks really cool ^.^

The layout's a little different from what I'm used to, but hopefully I'll get used to it c:

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  2. Hello, and welcome to Iwaku, Growl! Please make yourself at home! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

3. -pets the wee beastie-

D'aww..

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of the forums soon enough. Once you get the flow of things, it's easy to jump into a roleplay and find some excellent partners! I've only been here a week or so and I'm already in a few fantastic roleplays that keep me checking in constantly :)

4. Welcome to the site! I'm Minibit and you can message ("start a conversation") me any time you need a hand:3

5. Thanks for your kindness and offers to help! I've just been looking through the roleplay forums. I think I'm going to start with a 1x1 and try groups later XD​

I have this irrational fear that I'll post something weird and be judged. But I'm an anxious person in general ;A;​

• Like Like x 1
  6. People post weirdness all the time, we persecute judgers with extreme prejudie =3=

And if you accidentally post in the wrong spot or something, the very worst that happens is a mod moves it to the right place/fixes it, and pokes you letting you know how to do it next time :3

• Thank Thank x 1
  7. okay, wow, i really love your username. like, a+ on claiming it.

welcome to iwaku though! this is a very wonderful site, so feel free to settle and make yourself at home.

i'm always open for a one-on-one if you're ever in need of a partner - most of my info is on my resume - and i hope that you find other role-plays suited to your interests. ( ^ ^)

8. Hey there; I'm still pretty new myself but welcome to the site.

9. Hello welcome to Iwaku -smiles-
    I hope you find great times and great people
    Every need someone totalk to do not be afraid to send me a message.
    I remeber what it was like to be new.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.