Newbie Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

growl

Original poster
Hello! I'm new to the forums. I've been roleplaying for a few years, but I decided to try a different site and so far Iwuka looks really cool ^.^
The layout's a little different from what I'm used to, but hopefully I'll get used to it c:

Hello, and welcome to Iwaku, Growl! Please make yourself at home! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

-pets the wee beastie-

D'aww..

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of the forums soon enough. Once you get the flow of things, it's easy to jump into a roleplay and find some excellent partners! I've only been here a week or so and I'm already in a few fantastic roleplays that keep me checking in constantly :)

Welcome to the site! I'm Minibit and you can message ("start a conversation") me any time you need a hand:3

Thanks for your kindness and offers to help! I've just been looking through the roleplay forums. I think I'm going to start with a 1x1 and try groups later XD​
I have this irrational fear that I'll post something weird and be judged. But I'm an anxious person in general ;A;​

Reactions: Minibit
People post weirdness all the time, we persecute judgers with extreme prejudie =3=

And if you accidentally post in the wrong spot or something, the very worst that happens is a mod moves it to the right place/fixes it, and pokes you letting you know how to do it next time :3

• Thank You
Reactions: growl
okay, wow, i really love your username. like, a+ on claiming it.

welcome to iwaku though! this is a very wonderful site, so feel free to settle and make yourself at home.

i'm always open for a one-on-one if you're ever in need of a partner - most of my info is on my resume - and i hope that you find other role-plays suited to your interests. ( ^ ^)

Hey there; I'm still pretty new myself but welcome to the site.

Hello welcome to Iwaku -smiles-
I hope you find great times and great people
Every need someone totalk to do not be afraid to send me a message.
I remeber what it was like to be new.

Status
Not open for further replies.